Is the Polish user's campaign against Canadian grocery prices on Jow Forums over...

Is the Polish user's campaign against Canadian grocery prices on Jow Forums over? In the archives there is no false Canadian grocery price threads.

The guy made hundreds of these threads probably to try and influence people over the NAFTA agreements to counter supply management in Canada in the trade deal with the USA. Given the new NAFTA passed the way it did they probably stopped his funding because what's the point anymore.

Attached: 1539201626268.png (800x704, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tivay_C9ilE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just post the in store sticker prices so we can put an end to this madness

Attached: foodmungus.jpg (800x662, 200K)

will OP post the prices?

Attached: spiderman.jpg (300x278, 21K)

Unironically the in-store sticker prices meme is one of the best that's come out of here in a while. Doesn't really matter if it's true or not just getting Canadians to take a bunch of fucking pictures of their local stores to stop the threads? GOLD. PURE FUCKING GOLD.

The guy was just dishonest. Always posting the most expensive item prices from the most expensive grocery store in Canada, bio item, wild exotic imported mushrooms etc just ridiculous.

phase 2 will allow more leafs to participate

Attached: food price sadist.jpg (500x436, 51K)

>that fridge is from nuavaut

Attached: 1539002735666.jpg (1080x1185, 718K)

fridges

Attached: the fridgemaster.jpg (500x436, 52K)

Then why dont you go take some pictures and prove him wrong?

Attached: Day+of+the+rake+coming+soon+_2df76225139c5c554417aac0da3face0.jpg (900x1164, 155K)

that polish dude got BTFO constantly in every thread

Attached: index.jpg (250x187, 7K)

Why is it so difficult to just post the in store non sale sticker prices then?

Just post the in store non sale stickers

Just post the in store non sale stickers and there will be an end to the horror.

I work at a whole foods, we serve luxury brands for the most bizarre of lifestyle choices, and when you come here you expect to pay a premium for being such a retarded moonbat. I'm well acquainted with Yorkshire Farms, since they're our supplier of decadently overpriced organic meat, especially their pre-packaged frozen stuff.
I started getting suspicious when Polanon started posting Yorkshire pre-packaged frozen chicken breast at $35/kg and talking about how chicken was expensive. Checked a package we had during receiving at $30/kg, then our actual bulk organic breast at $24.90/kg ($19 USD), and considering there is then a non-organic option that's like $20/kg and that's on top of the fact that you're still paying luxury WFM prices, I started to get the sense that this guy was perhaps being somewhat intellectually dishonest and perhaps trawling through similar brands and locations.

The in-store prices picture thing is kind of funny until you consider that you're essentially being asked to go to all this trouble to disprove a lie that took fleeting moments to fabricate and will persist in the future ignoring the evidence constantly provided. That's a lot of work for a Pollack who refused to honor you by returning the intellectual honesty.

Attached: canadian grocery prices.jpg (1120x734, 185K)

Just post the in store non sale stickers and there will be an end to the horror.

RIGHT, thank you that's a good reminder (and great pic) - the fact that he conflated grass-fed beef tenderloin cuts (literally the most expensive cut of meat you will find in any store next to king salmon) with "the price of steak".

Ok. Now post the in store prices

He was posting prices from the North you absolute retard. The absolute state of damage control shills. Let see them counter our new 1 million Somalians

Post in store prices
Pictures please

these all show southern Ontario stores on the stickers

Attached: prices sept 2018.jpg (2639x1318, 542K)

i like how the leafs are going to continue to ignore all requests for in store price pics while showing default price list in a folder called bureau

>internet prices
Just post in store prices

In all seriousness, those threads were hilarious, so many triggered leafs :)

Just post the in store non-sale sticker prices and they’ll be an end the the horror.

It just shows how high your intelligence level is when you think 5$ grocery steaks and (((premium))) grass fed steaks is some sort of counter point. The point he was making is that naturally raised steak that isn’t loaded with preservatives, antibiotics and other growth hormones is ridiculously priced because the cost of living ( for farmers that would be raised their stock) has in fact skyrocketed. Your an idiot stop pretending like your some sort of hero you stupid fucking poo. You can always tell the street shitter posters because of their damage control

Not one receipt was posted in those threads
The horror will never end

>He still won't post them
>Polanon will go to his grave, unopposed and vindicated

He wasn't. He started doing that, prices from Nunavut about 3 months ago. You can find those archived threads on 4plebs I think.

Otherwise he posted from a small upmarket pricing grocery store chain in southern Ontario called Zehrs, it was more expensive than the most expensive grocery store here in Quebec on literally every single item he posted. Just ridiculous.

Just post the in store non-sale sticker prices and there will be an end to the horror.

The idea that any of them could have any sort of pride in this country is mind blowing. You can not be a Canadian patriot this country is shit, we are taxed to death and everybody in it is completely cucked

Just post the in store non-sale sticker prices and they’ll be an end the the horror.

>bureau
tard, that's literally the desktop in french Windows.

You're paying $18 for 6 pre-cut chicken breasts?

I never saw any of the counter in store prices posted, can you please post in store prices

i see, so are you going to post the in store non-sale sticker prices?

The picture user posted a few threads up looks exactly like what I see in stores. I buy locally farmed meet. For a prime rib steak hovering around a pound I’m paying 17-20 dollars per steak. That is meat that comes from a real farm though

>h-he intuleckshually dishonest
>I can't go 2 da sto and take pictchuz cause vibrant new Canadians will gut me like a hung pig

THE HORROR

Just
Store
Sticker
Prices
And
There
Will
Be
An
End
To
The
HORROR

The hidden Jow Forums discord is pxmFPxj we have over 5000 members and are growing.

It has to stay hidden or (((discord))) will shut it down. As far as discord knows its a Minecraft discord.

Attached: 51412.png (555x417, 111K)

Ok so if that is indeed the case you should have no problem posting a picture of the non-sale, in-store sticker prices

poolack desperation knows no boundarys.

Dont worry it will be very soon over.

I don’t want the horror to end. I agree with the pole user this country and the pathetic limp dicked white boys and CSIS glow niggers that do damage control are a joke.

just post some actual in-store prices even once and there will be a reason to believe there is any horror

All steaks, all meat in fact, sold in Canada are ALREADY ABF. That's the law. Grass fed isn't an Organic standard, it just means they've eaten grass instead of fattening grains and are leaner meat which costs a premium over what is effectively very little difference. If it was so easy, so universal, so utterly consistent that steak was overpriced, a bit of intellectual honesty wouldn't have been beyond the capacity of Polanon.

I took these 2 weeks ago

Attached: 1539615198484337.jpg (1836x2448, 270K)

He has multiple times. You need to prove them wrong, burden is on you.
Please post in store prices

Sooo... you got mad he was posting pics of grocery store prices?

Vas te faire foutre canada

I had seen the guys threads and decided to post these next time it came up

Attached: 1539615199331837.jpg (2448x1836, 326K)

no, polanon posts online store prices
post the IN STORE prices to establish that there is any point whatsoever

It's more expensive than the $3 the average burger pays per lb of skinless boneless chicken breast, but it's not the $35/kg the Pole user posted.

Attached: chicken breast.jpg (191x353, 17K)

>intellectual dishonesty.
>not mentioning the insane amount of growth hormones added to cattle feed or just injected into them
>grass has lots of growth hormones in it
Your an idiot please hang yourself off a bridge on the 401 so I can laugh

These are in NB, Atlantic superstore

Attached: 153961520004241.jpg (2448x1836, 144K)

He has multiple times. You guys post online.
Except this guyAnd even then that's real shitty price for chicken

Potato

I was gonna take one of the coffee tins but they had sales tags on em

Attached: 1539615200703230.jpg (2448x1836, 219K)

>recovering from a sinus infection

A resumption of the sadistic food terrorism and unimaginable horror shall resume posthence within a fort night

Attached: whattupboiiiii.png (1176x772, 1.01M)

That seems high. My store has that for like $6

What's with Canadian phone tech?
I cant read shit on the labels

Seven bucks for a gallon of milk?
Good god

>I was gonna take one of the coffee tins but they had sales tags on em
a man after my own heart

Attached: 3 steak for 50 bucks.jpg (932x900, 368K)

then what was your point when you said
>The point he was making is that naturally raised steak that isn’t loaded with preservatives, antibiotics and other growth hormones is ridiculously priced
?
if the grass fed beef we were both talking about there was already loaded with grass's...natural...growth hormones? then what would the grass-fed difference be worth paying the premium for? you're already getting all those...growth hormones...in grass...
>not mentioning the insane amount of growth hormones added to cattle feed or just injected into them
again, illegal to sell in Canada - debate could be raised over the efficacy with which we audit, but the belly of the beast remains, meat in Canada must by law be ABF

>everyone I don't like is the Pole
imagine being Canadian lmaoo

He’s an idiot that can’t steady a camera

I loved that magnificent polish bastard, he was funny as fuck, but more than that the butthurt tear soaked leaf responses were the real highlight for me, truly he triggered the fucking shit out of them, beautiful.

>Finally the one competent Canadian did what was asked of him
Good job

$3.44/lbs, that's really good for up here in Canada, probably the cheapest I've ever seen Canadian chicken.

The only one that's hard to see is the milk bag one. You can easily read the beef prices if you pinch and zoom

Just post the in store sticker prices and there will be an end to the horror

Attached: 1539321279339.jpg (639x621, 46K)

$5.31 USD
again, our stuff's more expensive undoubtedly, it's just not the brink of this Mad Maxian economic collapse that Polanon was talking about
so much to criticize Canada and it's retarded leadership over, and this retard has us looking at grocery store stickers while niggers rape schoolgirls to the west..

I have a phone plan with 6 gb of data, even with modest use I go over every month. They take my 105$ plan and I’m usually sitting at 150 to 175 a month with basic usage. The plan does cover a phone payment, unlimited calling and text but they just completely take you when you go over and since most people use the same carrier for phone and wireless magically your wireless internet craps out right when your getting low on data

>gallon
Try 2L or $14/gallon.

Attached: $14:gallon milk.jpg (1200x1600, 312K)

Keep bumping thread. Inc pics from low end grocery chain

50 bucks for 3 strip loins, fuck all that. lmao

That's $10/pound. With the exchange rate it looks like your prices have leveled out again, glad you can all stuff your faces at Christmas this year!

I mean isnt it a sign? Just because it isnt mad max tier doesnt mean it wont be soon

Stop with the cocaine before you go shopping.

He lives!

Attached: 1539185412936.png (960x677, 750K)

Damn, that's expensive. I'm still paying less than 1.75USD for a gallon.

>IT BEGINS

Attached: 1487836895333.png (642x371, 9K)

JUST POST IN STORE STICKER PRICES!

There will be an end to the horror.

lol $1.65 gas in vancouver

Here's what Leafs pay for food in Southern Ontario (Toronto).

Every low price they post is a
>sale item
>loss leader
>past expiry 1 day sale

Not a single leaf has been able to post normal in store sticker prices. In fact, I even found videos on YouTube that shows the outrageous and most expensive costs leafs pay.

Attached: food sadist cgdf hung drawn quartered.jpg (5000x5000, 3.97M)

the horror is just beginning when they take the pics. they either break mentally or join the humungus and be called polish for talking about grocery prices in their own land.

Attached: food sadist GUY.png (536x502, 112K)

Baded

These threads are pathetic

He became sort of a meme and sort of funny, but obviosly he had some agenda. You just don't invest that much time and energy on Canadian groceries unless you are shilling for someone or you are insane... but either way it should be shut down...after you get into thread 300+

Here is video of in-store prices

You will see everything here in the actual store, no leaf can refute this

>youtube.com/watch?v=tivay_C9ilE

Attached: food sadist vhs.jpg (500x499, 168K)

>Mayo
>Horton's
>Butter or butter substitute
>Beer
The fuck are you guys talking about this guy eats like a king

6.25 Canadian/gallon. That's fucking loony.

I can only wish I had such abundance in my fridge

Why do you pay food prices 300-1000% of the USA? Your country is weak and living standards have gone to shit. Just yesterday Trump cucked your public health care system by saying people go to the USA for treatment to save their lives because Canada lets you die waiting in communist queues

So what is the justification for 50% higher taxes, 50-70% less wages and a double cost of living? Free health care?

Attached: food sadist masterpiece.jpg (750x500, 76K)

Here we go.

That's about 6 loonies actually

Attached: canadian shills in action.jpg (2192x2718, 958K)

That's on sale.

In cartons it's $14/gallon as per
If you get it in bags, it's $11.29/gallon.
>pic related

Attached: $11.29 milk.png (404x788, 156K)

retarded Pole. Of course we have higher tax we have a (shitty but still) socialized healthcare and socialized schooling systems

These threads are fucking retarded,why would I trust an user on Jow Forums when it comes to canada prices? If you were serious about this subject you would use more serious data,sage and delete this thread mods.

Stop stalling and post the fucking in store non-sale sticker prices

So you gonna post the in store non sale prices or no?