IT WAS IRAN

IT WAS IRAN

Attached: D7E231D3-A0A2-489C-B91C-AB61C0904B29.jpg (1536x1901, 491K)

>dead journo
And nothing of value was lost

>dead journo sandnigger

It was israel
(((Rogue killers)))

What a fucking chickenshit pussy your so-called leader is. What a joke America has become

Attached: Newsreaderprofile.jpg (1087x619, 196K)

>dead journo cia agent fat fucking scum traitor infidel asslicker

t. hause of saud

wtf is ''rogue killers''

Please, as if there's going to be any consequences from other countries.
All of them are absolute pussies in the face of oil.
They're so fucking cucked that they won't even push harder in solar.

Killers who pretend to be acting on legitimate orders from a nation state, but in reality are CIA, MB or mossad etc

All joking aside Iran are dangerous as fuck even more so now.
Iran possess a highly advanced capability of launching a debilitating cyber attack against any western nation to the degree that it will cripple the country and bring it to a complete standstill.

Infact, Iran is now probably ahead of China and Russia in ability.
We're talking:
>Disabling the entire energy producing infrastructure -gas & Electricity
>Disabling water treatment and pump stations.
>Disabling financial networks, banking, ATMs, stock markets, shops.
>Disabling airtraffic control
>Disabling key military infrastructure

Yet the American electorate dont want to attack Iran, because MUH another war in the middle east.
Well guess what people, if you want to live safely in this world sometimes you need to take out your enemies before they do it to you.

I imagine the only reason Iran has not launched this type of attack to the degree described (because doubtless they've done smaller attacks) is because the US and UK possesses the same ability.
Unfortunately because the West is an ally of Israel, (who have fucked with them too many times) we are all in the cross hairs of Iran.

In 2019, we MUST take out Iran, before you see Syria, Iran, Russia and China conspiring against the west, in ways never seen before.
If you dont think so, well fine, but remember the 'voices in the wilderness' that warned you.

yes that make sense. guy walks into a saudi embassy in turkey and is killed by iran

get a load of this jew

Kek, what a pussy. He is terrified of going against Saudi Arabia.

It was in the fucking embassy, who the fuck could it be if not killers reporting to the prince?

Rogue Killers means Trump isn't going to sanction Saudis over the killing. This is akin to saying "boys will be boys!" and setting a nigger free.

Does anyone know the details of the the magnitsky act works? It sounds like congress will go ahead and determine that Saudi Arabia killed him, which seemingly makes sanctions automatic. Can Trump over-rule it?

Name one reason why western countries like e.g. Australia should be against Iran?
What have they done to us, what kind of threat do they represent to us?

The only thing I know about Iran is a few people who migrated here, and they're good people. Why the fuck would I want to attack their country? Just because it's a moderately powerful country? Then why not attack Pakistan, Indonesia, India, etc.

The hidden Jow Forums discord is pxmFPxj we have over 5000 members and are growing.

It has to stay hidden or (((discord))) will shut it down. As far as discord knows its a Minecraft discord.

Attached: 41784.png (1564x1578, 469K)

>Syria, Iran, Russia and China
Rofl, I mean just look at him go.
I like that he's talking about cyber capability too.
That's the expert Jew field these days.
Can't have competition to Stuxnet.

Thank you very much bogan love!

Well, it's definitely Iran given the fact that they accused Saudis at the Iran's military parade shooting that kileld like over 20 people.

it was saudis hiring mossad that us/israel can blame Iran

Jews opened Pandora's Box, little man.
Don't start it if you don't want to face it.
Same with nuclear weapons.

If even a quarter of what you say is true, it sounds like it's in our best interest to befriend Iran and turn our backs on Israel. Also I pray Turkey takes every inch of Cyprus because of your post.

Trump is a spineless faggot

Israel used a stuxnet to destroy Iran Nuclear centrifuges and MOSSAD killed quite a few nuclear engineers, at least 7 employees.
When Iran discovered Stuxnet and traced it back to Israel they realized a new battlefield had emerged.
Subsequently they poured vast resources into developing a 'cyber army' that parallels the capability of 5eyes, which is impressive as hell.

It's only a matter of time before Iran either launches a nuclear attack against Israel and serious attacks against the west, especially if they are backed and fortified by China and Russia vying for global hegemony.

A cock sucker was Muslim brotherhood, who really gives a shit if he was killed

If the West has an ally in the current Middle Eastern cold war it's clearly Iran and their allies. But what counts is that Israel is on the other side, and Israel dictates Western ME policy.

>IT WAS IRAN
IT WAS A FALSE FLAG TO START WW3 SO IT WAS THE GOD DAMN JEWS AGAIN.,

>memeflag
>1 post by this ID

Why would Iran kill a journalist that is critical of their enemy?

Also killers are rogue by definition, it's tautological. no intelligent content provided by OP whatsoever

Why would they attack the west?
They're probably pissed at America for the coup they did, but that's America's fault really. They can nuke Israel as far as I'm concerned, as long as the nuclear clouds don't reach Sydney.

Name one reason why western countries like e.g. Australia should be against Iran?
What have they done to us, what kind of threat do they represent to us?
You're part of 5eyes, they will attack Australia make no qualms about it. In fact everyday I believe they are penetrating western networks with 'stress tests'. The Iranian threat is not to be underestimated, right now they are more dangerous than anyone else.

Of course, Iranians themselves are good people, they deserve a better government too, one that doesnt want the destruction of the west.

>Iran is too dangerous, fight for me goyim!
fuck off dirty war mongering kike cunt.

Mossad

Jews are the only ones who have ever deployed these weapons in a destructive fashion rather than an investigative or soft-manipulative (elections) fashion, which was more of an accident that they (American media) is more responsible for than the actual hack, rofl
"BUT HER E-MAILS!!!" was the conservative Jew's cry, not Russia's.

American Jews are also the only ones who have ever nuked anything.
Think before you act.

Yeah it makes no sense that we are allied with Sunni goat fuckers.
I don't think we should really have allies, but I respect Iran because they actually have an actual civilization over there. Meanwhile Saudis are literally merchants who have not contributed anything to the world except funding radicals and terrorists.

No one needs your explantion you fat fuck.

if congress orders sanctions, trump probably won't overrule it

I think it is up to Trump to enforce them once Congress declares it but he can basically not do anything and Congress can't do much

>Jews opened Pandora's Box, little man.
>Don't start it if you don't want to face it.
>Same with nuclear weapons.

Yes they did user.
100% correct Israel not only opened the box they took a shit in it and gift wrapped it with the USA's name all over it over the Stuxnet affair.
So now it's time to finish what has been started.

Also, how would Iran kill someone in the *Saudi* embassy in Turkey?

Fuck off Shlomo

>If even a quarter of what you say is true, it sounds like it's in our best interest to befriend Iran and turn our backs on Israel. Also I pray Turkey takes every inch of Cyprus because of your post.

Firstly, I have woefully under-described Iran's capability.
Please dont take my word for it, do some research, read what independent observers are saying.
Secondly, Turkey is a NATO ally, the US and UK are not only present here but have sovereign territory so that's not going to happen.

Russian Hackers hacked journo's iPhone watch to plant fake record of him being tortured, murdered and dismembered in Saudi embassy. His girlfriend who was waiting for him outside of it, is actually Chinese national plant.

In reality of course, he was killed by Iranian agents. Now everything is clear as it should be.

Crazy thinking, but would it possible for the west to simply switch alliance with Chiites instead of Sunnis, basically overnight?
>Stop conflict with Iran, Syria and Russia
>Buy you need to give us oil and help fight Sunni terror
I know Russia wants to de-escalate tensions with the west, and most likely that's what Iran wants as well.

Yeah those cunt kikes do almost insane shit. They shot dead Syrian army general in his house in fucking Syria. It's either them kike niggers or persian niggers.

>Why would they attack the west?
Unfortunately we in the West are targets simply because we are allies of Israel and will retaliate if they are attacked.

Turkey should invade your fucking ass right now

>Turkey should invade your fucking ass right now
Why would a NATO ally invade a country that is part UK sovereign territory here?
Stop being silly.
Let the grown ups talk about geo-politics.