Ben Garrison needs to dial it back a bit

Attached: 03A8FD18-A18D-4C4D-8C19-7BE4F9BB00B3.jpg (1242x880, 1.68M)

Attached: 95B26731-12BC-4E3E-AA47-55827A27F28A.jpg (755x867, 652K)

>muh obama
>muh hillary

(((Ben Garrison)))

this

he's beating a dead horse at this point

>muh thought police

Who's the pumpkin?

Damn Elizabeth Warren gave me a boner.

McBraintumor

what the fuck is this shit
it looks like someone with schizophernia made it
is he fucking bipolar or something

Lel that's what I thought.

(((Soros))) not a rat?
missed opportunity

>Seth Rich
well, I'll be

I agree, there's too much going on in that image. It just looks like a too busy mess. Keep it simple Ben.

It needs way more labels

boomers have a hard time staying on relevant topics
its that monster jet lag

and why the fuck must he label king niggers hat as "OBAMA" like we can't already tell its him. are his comics directed towards todllers who just got out of the womb or literal drooling retards?

“Spirit of communism”

This labeling shit has gotten so awful

for real.
brevity is the soul of wit.
this is completely brain dead political commentary designed for boomers and low IQ wine aunts

i wonder if hes secretly mocking his fans

retards

he labels everything, it is a meme inside a meme at his point

this.
might as well embed a hyperlink or QR code that takes people to the the wikipedia page.

i doubt it.
he has no sense of humor, so he has to explain why his jokes are funny with all the labels.

Post the original non-kike edit

>low IQ wine aunt
Top kek. I have 2 aunts on my mom's side, raging alcoholic wine guzzlers. All they do on the weekends is share memes on facebook about liberals being dumb and ignoring the other wine aunts in their comment sections.
It's so true hahahahahaha

he unironically has to label everything and make it super obvious else the boomers don't understand it. theres an interview of him admitting this

political cartoons are supposed to reveal a truth, either hidden or not, about a person or event using the sharpest tool in the toolbox: humor.
garrison does not do this ever in his cartoons, he caters his cartoons to the low IQ individual who lacks a sense of humor about politics. the type of person who sees this a major zinger is the type of person who calls conservative talk radio shows and gives their inane and insane political perspective and has a circle friends who all look to their political commentary as gospel and say "omg you should run for president"
basically an NPC boomer

exactly. the type to call a conservative talk radio show to offer some idiotic "take" on "demoncrats" as if it was top tier, cutting edge commentary

Well its not working. Ive seen teenagers making funnier comics with rage faces than the turds he made.

yep

This. I can't even tell what that shining ball of light is in the background.

>"Seth Rich" buried in the graveyard
fucking kek

Attached: 1395999918563.jpg (890x890, 263K)

Yeah it’s a cluttered mess, but so is the Left. Also, look at hillary’s shoes

It's... it's a masterpiece. The John Mccain jack-o'-lantern. Absolutely amazing.

>he unironically has to label everything and make it super obvious else the boomers don't understand it.
He tweeted a photo of a mountain the other day, and someone responded with the same photo of a mountain with all the parts labeled. It was pretty funny actually.

No, No, No...feed him some cocaine and let her rip!

i dont get it
something related to his death?

I'm so sick of him and Trump mentioning Obama. We get it, he sucked. But since he left he's more or less kept to himself. It's incredibly childish when your defense for your actions are "but the other guy did it! It was this other guy's fault! etc"

Not enough labels
2/10

Attached: 1539435608834.png (332x342, 33K)

the core of american culture is blaming someone else for your faults. im surprised you didnt know this already

>seth rich grave
nice

wow, I'm surprised ben did this. There are so few labels

I don't get the point of this comic. Is this just people I don't like, doing one major thing. Even when it contradicts the message.

So Democrats are bad because Clinton is 'above the law and 'pay for play'. But they are also bad because the registered Republican, Mueller is investigating Trump for breaking the law and corruption.

And for some reason Al Franken is still there, because he is totally relevant these days.

>more or less kept to himself
>goes out and campaigns for democrat candidates

Your mind on liberalism.

Post original

we demand original!

He forgot McCain

10/10

Attached: ZyklonBen.jpg (1296x1674, 263K)

Who is obama?

YO

Why do shills have to come here to talk to each other? Don’t they have work email?

And JFK Jr!

this looks like last years memes

Pumpkin.

No he doesn't . That's hilarious.

Attached: 1539553120417.jpg (800x600, 105K)

>for some reason (((Al Franken))) is still there
The Frankenstein joke, that's why he's there.

Ha. Bitch please.

Attached: 1525537674277.jpg (1920x1080, 3.08M)

Not only you're a guest here but you're a democrat as well? yankee go home

>Political cartoon artists

Attached: 1538815732305.jpg (1003x1024, 225K)

You guys, are my best freinds.
The best freinds in
The whole wide world
cause we're one of a kind
just you and me

Attached: 154890197574.png (763x443, 507K)

Franken/Stein is pretty good.

> mfw the republicans are still going strong on obama and hillary despite having majorities literally everywhere and could easily implement "honor, decency, truth, justice and transparency"
any day now, i am sure

Attached: tumblr_md5ni1tf7o1rf7jtbo1_400.jpg (292x332, 17K)

GOD DAMMIT I HATE YOU REVERSE CARTMAN!

Attached: 1535244686399s.jpg (121x125, 3K)

Stop posting the fake ones, shills.

>"""""""""""""fake""""""""""""""""

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-15 (67) Ben Garrison Cartoons - Posts.png (762x699, 618K)

Hey guys look its Tom Tomorrow.

>Jewish Impstein

Attached: 1539593710979.jpg (600x539, 35K)

But that's the fake Ben Garrison (((Facebook)))

You can tell by the (((Blue Check)))

We need the un-kosher, redpilled version from the real Benny Zyke

I understand why he labels everything and acknowledge that is it a good service for those who need it. I just wish he made two versions of every comic; one with labels and one with few to no labels. Seems like he could just put the labels in their own layer and export the comic twice.

hes just fully embraced it at this point hasnt he

Attached: 146959b919.jpg (300x169, 12K)

Haha why would I let you compared a president to a previous president don't think so haha

>Vince Foster
>JFK Jr
>Seth Rich
I hope Ben is safe somewhere. He's gonna get clintoned.

This is genius

>Mary Mahoney

That goes double for Monica, she's getting too big with the MeToo thing.

It's turning into Where's Waldo. I kind of like this.

>Hillarys shoe in the tree

I'm brain farting, who is FW?

>posting the JIDF website
kys shill

This is true right here. There's so many political cartoons that are actually clever and thought invoking, but BG's is what I mostly see around pol and td. Not surprised that low IQ humor is shared amongst low IQ boards.

Ol' Benny "Kike Killer" Garrison got tired of his libertarian cartoons getting trolled by Jow Forums so he just became Jow Forums (or Jow Forums-lite atleast)

who has the original?

Yes, like you... Abject shit-turd cunt of a fucking miserable worhtless shitstain.

Die.

Attached: pure shit.jpg (1362x542, 78K)

>J M with the top cut off and sewn back
what did he mean by this

You fuckign trash-shit cunts are so fucking worthless... ZERO use for society... pure leeches with absolutely NOTHING to offer...

Soon it'll be round-up time - box cars and slaughterhouses.

And immense, slow, agonizing, brutal pain.

Attached: MAGA.jpg (635x357, 226K)

whoa there, dial back the edge friend.