Hey. About to read The Trivium

Hey. About to read The Trivium.
Any of you faggots read books or are you just spewing out what the previous user said that 'seemed okay'? Is infinity pol any good? Where is an alternative to hiroshimoot's domain?

Also enjoy some reading music:
youtube.com/watch?v=9Ag8p3HdZpU
youtube.com/watch?v=fdBc_3ixGZk
youtube.com/watch?v=nOqmPwZguX0

Attached: berks.png (1351x1054, 380K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Books_of_the_Western_World
amazon.com/How-to-Read-a-Book/dp/B003W2BAYI
dl4.libgen.io/get.php?md5=231E20F5D8A9D8729551F38E01181B83&key=T13A6DWKKE5UPZ4O
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: big_list_of_natsoc_books.jpg (5000x3333, 2.1M)

Attached: part1.png (2392x3348, 3.36M)

Attached: part2.png (2248x3442, 3.99M)

Attached: netbeard_chall.jpg (794x1024, 127K)

possible better than OP image.

Attached: how_to_learn.jpg (720x2277, 661K)

Attached: bountiful_year.jpg (918x2200, 1.1M)

Could there be anyone actually here paying attention. I'm not just trying to dump for no reason. This is meant to help others, I have all these already.

Attached: discipline_happiness.png (1942x3504, 636K)

I'm trying to figure out the best possible place to discuss topics, both politics and self improvement (intellectually and physically.) I rarely spot any here. It usually gets coopted by leftists or JIDF trolls.

Attached: 7days_impulse.png (1332x1949, 397K)

Attached: 10_step_life_change.jpg (719x2445, 1.1M)

based Adler

Attached: bodyweight_routine.jpg (2481x6600, 1.79M)

regarding this image, look into "radio taiso" -- It covers much of this and it's helped my wife and I improve both our flexibility and cardio.

Attached: movement_1_flexibility.jpg (1730x3745, 1.29M)

Infinity is good for reading Rex's and in depth discussion specific ideologies and ideas. Its much slower than here and most posters moved back here for investigations/CE stuff because the autistic infinity mods get a little too ban happy over the slightest indiscretion.

Also note, image is more to do with drawing, but one should be capable of looking past this and comprehending why it's included.
>ban happy mods
I suppose we can't have it all. Thanks, user.

Attached: meditation_guide.jpg (518x3648, 487K)

haven't posted any cardio, so here's another one.

Attached: cardio.png (1736x1439, 207K)

obligatory meme. My internet is really shitting the bed today.

Attached: me_irl_000.png (500x1039, 244K)

Radio Frequencies to at least have on hand for monitoring while reading, if you're not wanting to listen to some darkwave or 'fashwave"

Attached: us_frequency_allocations_radio.jpg (6300x4032, 3.88M)

I'll include this, even though it does read like some conspiracy theory. I've been taking iodine for the last month / month and a half, and I have to say my mental clarity has gone up quite a bit. I had a really hard time staying focused with reading. So, maybe look into it. Just make sure you're taking the correct amounts (Regarding your weight, height, and gender)

Attached: iodine.jpg (1920x2607, 3.06M)

I know this one is attractive to some people. Using the Jow Forums "rng" to help boost yourself. Keep in mind, I used to be a filthy NEET. So, whatever can pull you out is good enough.

Attached: improvement.png (1024x1024, 837K)

of course I can't post without this one.

Attached: improvement_hard_mode.png (2100x2400, 3.98M)

pic related is not a meme. A few plants in your room, office, etc. is great for you, especially if you've got a lot of allergens. Just keep in mind, if you have a pet you need to look in the toxicity of said plant.

Attached: nasa_air_purify_houseplants.jpg (768x3275, 457K)

nice thread OP

the trivium is a must
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Books_of_the_Western_World

Attached: 1537008698602.jpg (1500x984, 233K)

Are you guys getting enough sleep, by the way? I woke up at 8am, went to bed at 1am, and I feel great.
Thanks! Also, saved. Thanks for the extra image.

Attached: sleep_for_niggers.png (1217x653, 187K)

I'm going to have to wrap this up, it's been 30 minutes. Here's a final one and I'll be out of your hair, Jow Forums.
This one isn't a picture. This one is a little bit about how I went from being a shitty leftist NEET several years ago to whatever I am now, which is definitely..better. I even have a house, a wife, and the will power to constantly get better. Ask me about my Masters degree in Math in a few more years.
Whatever you do to better yourself, do it every day. Vitamins are reasonable and worth the cost, I spend about $80 every 3 months for all of my vitamins. I take about 14 or so. Vitamin D, Zinc (for the males), Iodine, and Vitamin B are probably some of the most important ones you should take. Be reasonable, do you go outside often? Don't bother taking vitamin D.
Ask yourself questions. "Am I doing what I want to be?" if not "Am I working towards what I want to be?" if not, start. Only you can do it, not your mom, dad, friends, girlfriend, etc. You're the only one that creates and solves your own problems.
If you've thought about college. Ask yourself if it's worth it. Learn about debt and look for financial advice. College has a lot of indoctrination, but if you're capable of learning, the Trivium, the Quadrivium are great for your future. But only go if you intend to actually apply what you learn in a solid career, don't bother if you just want to be a code monkey, an artist, or some craft better learnt on your own.
Finally, I understand that relationships are a concern to others. Do not seek out a relationship, let it come to you. It's not hard if you're not desperate. Good luck and half fun, everyone.

bump

how do I read a book if I don't know how to read a book?

asking for a fren

Audiobook of book teaching you to read book.

hmm, that souinds possible, do you have an audiobook of how to listen to an audiobook?

pls responb

I'm happy to see this thread being kept alive.
>how do I read a book if I don't know how to read a book?
Hello! This book is 100% for you to read. So, it teaches you how to read a book in a way you probably have never experienced in your life. Start with the preface, take your time, and try to apply everything presented to you as you go. You'll go from undeserving (you)s to a positive thread contributor after the duration of the book.
Also, I know you were joking but amazon.com/How-to-Read-a-Book/dp/B003W2BAYI

is it on libgen io? also, do you have a website telling me how to libgen io?

PS, I am enjoying this thred

That was actually pretty funny. Yeah, it's on libgen. I do not have a website on how to operate libgen. I don't mind a little spoon feeding since the real task is actually relying on you going through with it. Here's a pdf to how to read a book.
dl4.libgen.io/get.php?md5=231E20F5D8A9D8729551F38E01181B83&key=T13A6DWKKE5UPZ4O

thanks man, all these books I've read, without even knowing how

I will seriously read it though, have to go in a min

>are you just spewing out what the previous author said
ftfy

The Quadrivium was given to me as a present ~10 years ago. It's still one of my very favourite books.
I'm thinking hard about getting my son his own copy of the trivium as soon as he's able to read well enough.
Although I don't want to be too pushy about it

Listen up, blatant VPN. I realize this is difficult for you, but you're expected to either agree or disagree with the author and be capable of explaining why. Failing to understand that suggests you do not understand how to read. Hence why I'd highly suggest you look into

>but you're expected to either agree or disagree with the author and be capable of explaining why
How exactly is this different from agreeing or disagreeing with the previous user? Except that your author of course has more authority than the poor user.

Also OP, the Wooden Books series are pretty much all worth reading although there is overlap depending on subject. You reminded me, I picked up Sciencia a while back but got distracted. thx for the thread user,

Attached: thumbs.jpg (173x215, 11K)

There isn't a difference. It is totally fine to discuss, I prefer people to argue their view points rather than just take someone elses' opinion as fact. I get the feeling you misunderstood why I said it in the first place.

I have to go again for awhile. Please feel free to post more images, information, ask questions, etc. Create a profitable discussion.