Jow Forums BTFO

Jow Forums BTFO

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-15-16-59-28(1).png (1440x1788, 847K)

Other urls found in this thread:

genetics.ucla.edu/software/admixture/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Confirms Warren Could Be 0.001% Native American

That's a lie and you know it, toothpaste

Correction: Due to a math error, a story about Elizabeth Warren misstated the ancestry percentage of a potential 10th generation relative. It should be 1/1,024

>Elizabeth "1/32" Warren

so whats the percentage 0.000000001%

I want the results of the test not some shitty clickbait headline

*She may be between 1/64 and 1/1024 Native American if you ignore the acceptable margin of error and use South American DNA to compare to instead of Native American

You know after blowing a native and then doing a spit test, that counts as being a native... doesn't it?

>Whiter than you, Meoquanee

Attached: 153257832895923.png (603x900, 188K)

Warren's racist subtext:
"Even I, 1/32ndths Native, am superior to you full blooded natives, and I should be your representative".

She's 1/52 native American with the possibility it's only 1/508 or some shit

No, she's an old rich white cunt. This just proves it's possible someone in her family raped an indian a few hundred years ago.

Trump has gotten to known idiots to produce a phony birth certificate and a phony dna test.

lel she actually did it and no, she isn't. what an absolute loser this dyke is.

Dide reuters really used this title?
Big if true but too bored to check

LISTEN UP FUCKWAD YOU CAN BE 1/64 AND STILL GET LIKE A FREE LOW-FLUSH TOILET IN NEVADA DUE TO WATER CONCERNS

OK SO SHUT UP

Oh wait woops she's only 1/1024 native american ;)

1/2048 is the best I can do, but you still get to have high cheek bones. Deal?

She's as American as arrowheads.

>Redder than you, Pocahontas

go away
was fake news
Make fake news, make headlines for Monday morning.
Gets shared everywhere.
Quietly make retraction.
"opps, error"
fuck math

Attached: 1539615758636.png (1280x748, 127K)

so , 0.0001%

this is what her kids look like for what its worth

Attached: elizabeth-warren-grand-children-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 126K)

THEY ESTIMATE SHE HAD A NATIVE AMERICAN ANCESTOR 8 GENERATIONS AGO. THAT MEANS SHES 0.32% NATIVE AMERICAN. POL BTFO LE 0.32% AMERIMUTT

Are they all adopted?

(((They))) are running with it,
She is an Indian, now!

This fuckin plastic smile is so creepy

>1/1024ths

HAHAHAAA

It proves the Jew

The shitty headline is all they’ve got. This is actually more embarrassing than just admitting she was wrong. Pocahantos is a fraud of the highest order. SJW’s always double down.

her kid fucked a nigger?

apparently those indian looking kids are her grandkids but I can't find a picture of her daughter's husband

He is in jail for being a nigger

It's John Redcorn, I'm sure of it.

0.1% you fucking idiot

KEK this is her daughter's husband

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 64K)

The results were actually worse than what everyone thought lol

EAST indian

This.

Pocahontas Warren Wants President Trump to Pay $1 Million for her 1/1024 Indian Heritage

mexians != amerindians

of course trump will do as he said and own up to it right, because he is a man of honour and values, right? he would never try to weasel himself out and move the goal post like a slimy little worm, right? RIGHT?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-15 Kyle Griffin on Twitter.png (604x599, 480K)

Lmao

his name is sushil tiyagi he's east indian

what a bunch of shit. I know white as fuck rich kids that got into college on scholarships because they claimed to be native american. fucking garbage

Correct

That isn't enough for any tribe or else I could get in myself.

Isn't a million dollars chump change to him?

it only gets worse from here

It’s noise/bullshit and proves she is absolutely not american indian.

he, trump really isnt as rich as he claims though

trump never specified how much native she has to be, so he should pay

Her kids? Isn't she like 65 or some shit? I don't think women can have children at that age.

Oh! Now I get it. One of her children has biracial kids with an ACTUAL Native American. I guess this also makes me Asian since I have two hapa nieces and a nephew.

Attached: Fiona Barron 3.jpg (1080x1290, 127K)

As someone who is 100% Cree, this shit has my blood boiling. But why do I care? I am a leaf and live on a reserve and get pipeline bucks. But nah, seriously, fuck this lying bitch.

Attached: 14804664.jpg (611x605, 128K)

I experience people IRL as nigger brained and white brained

1st gen back 50%, 2nd 25%, 3rd 12.5%, 4th 6.25%, 5th 3.12%, 6th 1.62%, 7th 0.812%, 8th 0.405%, 9th 0.2%, 10th 0.1%.
She has between 1.62% and 0.1% "native" blood. Which means it literally could be genetic noise from other mixes.

Just remember the White Man built your internet access and we're on even grounds.

>trump never specified how much native she has to be, so he should pay
No, that isn't enough to count as a native american. I'm serious, the tribes here are quite stringent on this otherwise everyone can claim it.

She's 1/1024 Native, AKA one of the whitest people on earth

Attached: 9C07E015-2092-49B4-BBA0-5A7209AF2765_jpeg-706005.jpg (906x468, 88K)

how in the fuck could she claim to be native American?

You are more likely to be related to Genghis Khan than Elizabeth Warren is likely to be Native American.

You CANNOT make this shit up.

>She's native american
>Less than the margin of error
Top kek

Attached: Capture2.jpg (613x863, 96K)

Her grandpappy was said to have high cheek bones. Don't argue with the dead or else a curse will come upon you!

east indian not native american

>100% cree
Holy shit I would kill every single one of you fat native alcoholic shitstains given the opportunity

We should've known from her chronic life-endangering halitosis she was going to skunk us.

Probably more fake science. Release the data and run it through ADMIXTURE.
genetics.ucla.edu/software/admixture/

kek she sounds like she thinks her life is "the indian princess" or "pocohantas" or something. like bitch your just some retard who put down feathernigger on your college application for the gibsmedats which is absolutely nigger tier.

>1/6000000
>shes native american
the extent libs will go to avoid simply admitting they were wrong

Attached: 1436136089827.jpg (600x337, 48K)

>0.01% n.a.
Better call up the Yakima reservation and demand they recognize my 1/8th Yakima blood then.
According to them I'm not.

And frankly I don't give a damn.
But I wouldn't mind getting Harvard

yeah but now she doesn't have to be sacrificed at the altar

Not even 1 fucking 8th. KYS you "victim" claiming POS.

her daughter is married to an indian man, dot not feather

Now she can do rain dances and talk to dirt on the senate floor.

I have always stated that white men need to stop ignoring their only ally left in the fight for North American.
With the latest news of Trudeau increased immigration, it will only speed up the continued genocide of my people, the red people. Liberals can not even wrap their heads around this because of the white genocide and white guilt they are forced under. Though I will say this, more red men respect white man for what they have done for the land and do understand that majority of white men do want to take care of the earth but because of bureaucratic bullshit, most well to do white men are forced to follow regulations that hurt the land more than anything.
Just know that most of us red men want to see black and yellow men gone and say they have no place in North America. These brown men are really pushing their luck currently.

>muh heritage
She's probably still more Indian than most burgers on Jow Forums are white t.bh

From actually reading the articles, it actually hurts her situation.

She claimed she was Native American having 1/32 of her ancestry within that heritage. Now it looks more like 1/152.

So she coasted into Ivy League education programs for nearly free claiming she was "Native American" - when it turns out she's kinda really was not...and this test just confirmed she was even LESS Native American than we originally thought.

So, nice one Lizzy.

poop in the DNA loop

>1/1024th Nazi!

t. antifa

Literally says grand children

That's a very reasonable standpoint.
t. white man

We don’t give a fuck faggot

so, she proved someone took a shit in her
gene pool, congrats, heathen.

Try 1/1024 according to a correction by the Boston globe

It's call Sage you dumbfucks.

Attached: 1 post.png (516x257, 17K)

Even if this were true, Native Americans on reservations wouldn't consider her Native. She played herself. You have to be something like 1/16th Native to be considered Native by certain tribes.

no 1/1024th

shes not even enough of a native to get an indian card, what a joke

$1 million times 1/1024 prairienigger amounts to $976.56, in the end
depending on the test she took, it might not even cover its cost
Trump should pay her that small-ish amount, though, for the lulz

If she's native American I'm southern European lol I have 17% Greek and 23% Anatolian ancestry XD

1/4096 is still native american

Daily reminder that native americans are respectable but native Canadians are literally the lowest race on earth, well below both kikes and niggers. They have a violent crime rate three times higher than american blacks.

He should donate 1/1024 of a million dollars

She's so brave.

PFFT! Her mother was 1/8th Native American (maybe) according to her own family. That would make Elizabeth Warren 1/16th Native American. But her own family doesn't agree on whether or not her Grandfather was 1/4th Native American.

Now imagine if some black guy was claiming German ancestry because he's 1/16th German. Nobody would buy that shit, so why do we buy that Elizabeth Warren might be 1/16th Native American?

Here's a picture of her mother and father. Her mother is the one that allegedly has Native American ancestry.

Attached: elizabeth-warren-father-mother-parents.png (802x408, 483K)

What’s funny... no matter how many American Indians go on tv or don’t except her.... the msm will dismiss all of them and pronounce her the long lost pure breed Indian princess

What about 1/8197? I put it over a little bit just to make sure.

Anatolian is not white, Patel.

Just like the the rest of the whites here from the colonies. Someone down everyone's line race traded, making the bloodline impure.

Nobody cares about Canadians.