Boston Globe botches math in big Warren scoop on Native American ancestry

washingtonexaminer.com/news/boston-globe-botches-math-in-big-elizabeth-warren-scoop-on-native-american-ancestry

Attached: warrem.jpg (3505x2171, 1.92M)

Not surprising, it's run by people who went to journalist school after all

what does 0.097% in this stuff really means?
good? bad? normal?

Modern science requires things like 1+1 to not equal two so they can call the most npc retards scientists to suck in more npc retards to vote for more npcs.

It's extremely low confidence at that percentage. In fact, most reputable DNA labs wouldn't even report it.

Correction: NO reputable DNA lab would report it.

so she is just white?

Depends on what the other results are, but yeah, she's definitely not Native American.

That's within the margin of error.

>less than the general population
Oh lawd that is fucking hilarious

S is she native American or not? What is the percentage?

Holy shit she's running around claiming this vindicates her.

Attached: yeasqueen.jpg (343x147, 5K)

So this is her "native American ancestry"? And she used this to get grants and recognition? Pretty disgusting. Both my great grandmother and her mother are on the Baker Rolls and the thought of using that for gimmes was laughable to me.

It *implies* that one of her great great great great great great great great grandparents was a native american, in a generation where she had 1024 ancestors. In reality, though, DNA tests aren't that accurate and don't definitively prove to that level of detail who your ancestors are. It really means her DNA is 0.097% in common with the DNA of a central American native, which is well below the margin of error, so this result is conclusive in that she is definitively not a native american.

Attached: 1539298038661.gif (245x245, 968K)

Trump trolled her into publicly admitting that, at best, she can’t conclusively prove that she has a tiny amount of Native American DNA.

And she did this mere weeks before the midterm.

Why can't the demosharts stop BTFOing themselves? Holy shit this does not help her case at all, eternally dodging this issue would have been a smarter strategy. And then the mainstream propaganda networks are trying to spin this which makes it look even worse.

I'm worried they might actually do something really stupid and destructive if they get desperate enough, they're on a ledge right now.

Based on the timing of all the silly shit they're doing, there's a strategy behind this crap, they're dripping stuff leading up to the midterms as their form of an October surprise. I can't imagine anyone decided to vote Democrap in the midterms because of this idiocy.

>1/1024th
>.97%
>positive results
gtfo

Attached: straws.jpg (480x270, 36K)

Huyyyuhhyuhhyuhhhhh huyyyyuhhyuhhhyuhh

This action of EW, to release her DNA ancestry indicates she will be running to oppose Trump in 2020.

>0.97%
It's even worse than that.
0.097%

lower that 1 tenth of a chance at being native. Including margin of error essentially she has no native american

>.097%
whoops

Attached: dog smile.jpg (160x160, 11K)

Not just her but the entire mainstream media and the left seems to be in on it. They're all basically saying "So Trump when are you gonna pay up?".

margin of error, so she may as well be Martian too

Attached: Maduro.png (627x415, 526K)

I hope and pray she does.

this is Obama's forged birth certificate all over again.

Attached: Capture420.png (679x817, 373K)

CNN reporting this as significant Native American ancestry lol

.097%

I feel like that isnt even possible in 400 years.... in 1492 columbus sailed the ocean blue.

Thats a single ancestor 9 generations ago.

Well 10 generations is roughly 1776 the founding of the USA.

So when did her ancestors get here?

What the fuck possessed her to self own like this...

Attached: guru.png (453x284, 144K)