Post Redpills that you Learned this Week

Attached: B0E38E2E-8DA1-4878-9734-89415FBD0854.jpg (450x304, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7xlXCKoihRs
youtu.be/Xf6jYQAGPOU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shouting from the rooftops about kikes won't make you any allies. If you want to beat someone, either play by their rules or make your own.

Playing by enemies rules rarely works.

Does that qualify?

Warren is 1/500000 native american
I feel so stupid for not believing her when she mumbled about her cheekbones and shit
Always believing women is the ultimate redpill

Attached: replacement.png (2000x1557, 1.08M)

Dmt entities are real. There are extra dimensional beings all around us. Alex Jones is woke on clockwork elves

Attached: 1524002562304.jpg (1024x852, 138K)

CA lights fires everywhere to collect Fema money

the world is shaped like a snow globe

disney is satan run, 'mickey' upside down is 'wicked'

Kikes invented "halitosis" to market floor cleaner Listerine as questionable cure for bad breath.
Later, advertisements claimed that applying Listerine to the scalp could prevent "infectious dandruff".

Attached: 1539617600676.jpg (780x437, 112K)

that native americans are now the majority in the US

That a bunch of autistic frog-posters got tricked into supporting the beast and false prophet of revelation.

Attached: 354E1237-56F5-47F0-AD70-BCD2BDA1C398.jpg (436x1181, 519K)

you don't learn redpills, you take them

Pretty much everyone that's ever eaten factory farmed meat in developed countries has the prion for mad cow disease /CJD.

It's just that in most people they don't get affected until old age or a compromised immune system from transplants etc. In old age it's misdiagnosed as Alzheimer's or "dimentia".

The prion is the result of livestock being fed animal meat , or worse, human meat in the food supply take your pick.

Alternatively Alzheimer's might also just be caused by undiagnosed chronic Syphilis in former hippie boomers

You shouldnt have messaged her ;_;

This is true, but they are demons.

I think Barron is the one being set up to really be the Antichrist. All the time travel psyops and faked "coincidences" even down the John Titor/steins gate and chan conspiracy mythos manufactured. Also all the news articles about his IQ and being good at computers.

All memes are demons.
We need to stop posting them and take it seriously

STUPID KENNEDY AND HER STUPID PURPLE HAIR

I learned that if you go to the hospital ER and you have no insurance / Pay out-of-pocket, then they'll give you a %75 discount on the total bill and offer to finance/schedule the payments at %0 interest.
so yeah.
It'll probably be cheaper to just pay out-of-pocket and send %0 interest payments over time.

Traps r gay

"white people"
>I prefer the term Cracker-American.

Attached: A_Bit_TOO_Proud.jpg (400x400, 35K)

Can you show any actual proofs?
asking for myself.

To add to my last post:

Text only will always be Superior to imageboards because images are how occultists cast spells and how idolatry starts.

Of course the English language is also occulted but it's a step pure than literally using black mirrors for scrying

I learned today that schools and companies in Brazil are implementing what they call "avaliation by vulnerability", where demands and avaliations must consider the personal capacities and any overall criteria of grading is now considered to be opressive and racist.

Attached: 1534544881603.jpg (641x530, 42K)

Also,

I'm gonna take some time to shill endchan.net/horror, they were work on what
Is saying since 2016.

this chick told me that my average dick is short because 7 inches is what's average for her. she likes getting 8 inches and she even had more than that.

meant to say i have 5.5 dick and she said 7 is the new average like everyone has 7 (niggers and chads) and that 8+ iis what shes after

that in canada, leafs tip the grocery cashiers when done at check out

Nah. There are good and bad entities in these other dimensions, just as there are good and bad people here on Earth.

so, are you saying "it was her turn" so as to have prevented the advent of the Apocalypse?
>are you assuming the AntiChrist's gender, lol.
>implying that AntiChrist can't be a female?
Assuming that you are accurate, and from where I'm sitting I'd be inclined to agree with you (patterns emerge that cannot be ignored), then "Barron Trump" would basically be "Damien Thorn"?
>who's REALLY running things in the W.H.?

Attached: Poor_choice.jpg (610x352, 84K)

The good entities don't communicate to you via drugs or other sinful behavior user. In fact, they don't "communicate" at all because that's forbidden by God

I'm beginning to get really fucking sick of Christians.

God is sick of you but His son won't stop suffering for you anyway

>Manly P. Hall - How to Master Your Thinking-Patterns and Habits for Self-Development
youtube.com/watch?v=7xlXCKoihRs

I'm doing DMT for the first time this coming weekend. I've heard that you only see the elves if you expect to see them because you've heard about them before. Anything I should know before diving in?

Manly P Hallus

Aka gay satanic dickman

He has nothing truthful to say

This.
He's the Jordan Maxwell of his time.

He just wanted an excuse to say "poetic".

Okay buddy.

Nice, I'm sporting a 5.25 pecker out here..

So, having qualifications or metrics of ability of any kind are illegal?

in my experiences in the DMT dimension, I saw symmetrical shapes and mysterious beings who pulled me back to earth afterwards. it always involves seeing beings you wouldn't normally find on earth.

Attached: 1539103286780.jpg (640x630, 335K)

There is no jewish trick that is more harmful than language. The jews have convinced Jow Forums that their head needs to be filled with words rather than emotions and images, and now this site is full of NPCs

Attached: jew.gif (359x346, 2.94M)

Using blue quartz as a lense to see energies that are invisible to the eye

I didn’t see elves but a brightly colored faceless being that ripped me through the ceiling and multiple levels of circus tent roofs until I was in space.

He seemed like a nice guy tho

Imagine seeing this and not realizing DMT jesters = demons = Nephilim spirits = clowns and that's the real reason for "clown world".

youtu.be/Xf6jYQAGPOU

Clowns are based on redheaded giants that eat people (hence the bloody smiles). Clown costumes are larping as the pre-flood Nephilim . That's why they wear STILTS

That's no fun... so we are supposed to live in this materialistic quarantine?

Have you read any secretsun.blogspot.com? Chris knowles links the siren and clown... some transhumanism agenda shit

Yes because we're here for a reason. Well escape only when God appoints the time.
We're quarantined specifically so people with your rebellious attitude don't fuck it up like Adam

>le christian 133718328293th doomsday prediction that'll never happen

The Gods are laughing

Attached: 1538912724383.png (720x508, 627K)

>Gatekeeping the power of words
You're such a kike you don't even know it.

Words and symbols are containers of energy. A true "wordsmith" effectively -crafts- a script of transferable energy, this is a form of creation, and this creation drives and spreads ideas.

These crafted scripts can either a.) be learned from or b.) be replicated. The NPC is only capable of replication, but the perceiving person can learn and also replicate. If you think of creation in the context of: 1 part perception/1 part replication, you start to see part of what the NPC problem is. It's effectively a blocking of the "perceiving" part of the being. A human that cannot "create" is effectively frozen in existence.

Not all words are powerful, it depends on who is using them and how they use them, because most people have no idea how powerful language can be when used properly.

Clowns are imitations of the Giants.

Demons are the spirits of them.

That's why theres the similarity.

12 foot cannibal gingers are in myths all over the world.

There was also an ice age during some of that time , which is why there's frost giant myths and why Frosty the Snowman has a red nose like a clown. Giants who lived in the cold thus red nose from frostbite.

What do clowns with stilts emulate?

Also why Masons have clown troops and run Kids hospitals

Attached: childrens-hospital-350x239.jpg (300x205, 22K)

Wasn't Listerine marketed as a floor cleaner too?

Also, the origin of the gingers have no soul meme

Gingers do have souls, it's just fallen angels and/or the bloodline of Cain mated with normal ginger women to produce the cannibal Nephilim.

Many of the Israelites themselves were also red-haired. Satan coveted those looks for some reason and tried to corrupt it. Probably also connected to why red heifers are important to kikes

Yo bitch I didn't have the rebellious attitude til you opened your bitch ass mouth.
So why are we here. What is to be accomplished in ~80 years trapped in materialism

The human race is fucked.

Attached: MetropolisGreenSlideshow.jpg (958x444, 360K)

I read that language was originally meant to be spoken in a lyrical song manner, but now were just a bunch of monotone retards

All that needs to be accomplished already has been 2000 years ago by Christ.. You just need to accept the free gift and suffer a little bit in a blink of an eye compared to eternity

the most bitter redpill yet, Kanye is alright. There are in fact a few "Based Blackmen" out there.

It's all bullshit, but since death isn't the end you're just gonna have to fucking deal with it now won't you?

Rock the Vote was launched a year before the election of Bill Clinton. They were really strong with the “bipartisan” spin at first, but went blatant Democrat when Bush won. They’re also still around today, but they blew their load then and showed their agenda so they’ve become completely irrelevant.

Still, I remember episodes of my fave shows as a kid saying I should vote in the elections. Been going through all political memories I’ve had to undo the brainwashing I didn’t even know I had endured.

Attached: 327A6456-5545-40A3-A688-7E1E9FF666AC.png (1000x303, 114K)

>free gift
Tanstaafl bitch. Do you even hear yourself? You're saying that we are here for no reason at all.

We're here to glorify God. Even the wicked are, as a foil for the righteous

Well that's just fucking perfect now isn't it.

explain

80% of all consequences Come from 20% sources

Woah, so the gingers have no souls meme was actually created by white supremacisy conservative Republicans? Then why would the meme be pushed all through television for decades and the gingers are going extinct research constantly thrown around by the same Bill Nye type scientists?

Redpill: the no soul meme was used to divide whites and to extinguish an already small minority of whites. Black=dominant=good ginger=recessive=bad

I recommend smoking it first. Taking it orally was more than I bargained for. I agree with the other guy. I only called them elves after reading the descriptions. I am certain My mind did not concoct these entities. They are very real.

>In Western occultism and Renaissance magic, which grew out of an amalgamation of Greco-Roman magic, Jewish Aggadah and Christian demonology, a demon is believed to be a spiritual entity that may be conjured and controlled.

You could honestly argue that all ideas are demons. Demon was adapted to only be referring to evil forces, when it can encompass both good and bad.

>The Ancient Greek word δαίμων daimōn denotes a spirit or divine power, much like the Latin genius or numen.

Cheeeeecked.
Poor fuck just wants to die, isn't capable of action. Big sky daddy loves him I'm sure

Attached: 1530240523663.jpg (912x772, 538K)

It's a pyramidal structure, goy.

You're not too bright, then again you're a goy.

Read 1984 you autistic fuck

Why would i want to die? what would the reason for that be?

The CIA and the MI#'s were both involved in the rise of the 60's drug culture, and that burning man is the continuation of that process. LSD and other psychedelics are designed for suggestibility and/or permanent damage. The goal is to preempt and remove any rebellious individuals, by presenting drug use to these budding rebels via false pretenses. These are designed to trigger envy, fear of rejection/weakness, greed of intellect/superior knowledge, or even lust (this pretty young thing wants you if...).
The ultimate goal is disabling any "threats" to the current order before the upcoming strength can clarify the points of discontent, learn ways to overcome the forces maintaining these conditions, and become a force of their own.

I was talking about the guy you replied to- you're really smart user huh

This. You can't see them because if you could you'd have a panic attack but I can and they are very, very real.

Madness is only natural, keep calm and carry on.

Yeah. Call on Michael the archangel for good vibes and protection before you go into it. Learn to meditate, learn to still your mind. If there's something you want to see, something you want to know, just set that intention before you take the redpill.

Joe Rogan is the biggest fucking virtue signaler there is. Seriously fuck that guy. "But I really care about the illegal immigrants who are getting deported!!". Yeah fucking right. You aren't doing shit about it.

Never trust a drug-dealer, they're probably a glowing nigger, even if they never turn you in. The goal of foreign 'security' is to disrupt any intellectuals in the US in general, making it easier to conquer the US. The goal of US 'security' is to get leverage, destroy possible competitors, or hypnotize/flip rebels.

Thank you, based Jew Poster

Without you I could not be righteous

My bad, it just that i'm so righteous that whenever anyone talks about a god fearing peace loving man of the people i immediately think they're referring to me. It's only natural.

This makes me a smug as fuck vegan

Okay honey

Fix the fucking cuck shed already you lazy fuck. Love you.

Your neighborhood drug-lord is probably an agent of a foreign government security service who is working with, or with the permission of, your own security services, to gain leverage on your city. Killing them will not be a bad thing.

Without me you're nothing, no talent. You suck. You would be so empty without me. I studied with Lucifer himself.

It's just a guy trying to make some money, wtf are you even talking about?

Red pill #5481

If you're 1/1024th African, you can claim to be black.

I'm basically going to kill all of you and get away with it.

GOP will lose the House, and possibly the Senate.
House: 95%
Senate: 63%

Attached: missionaccomplish-mission-accomplished-32244628.png (500x347, 87K)

Gadafi was the biggest fuck up westerners have made in recent time
Also girls get off to being choked and watching a chick get choked

>Just kill your local agent or foreign service liason. They are undermining your govt; killing them will not be a bad thing

Fixed.

Not to be a creep or anything but i'm going to put three bullets in your chest.

Most high-grade drugs require laboratories and chemicals which are not easily achieved, nor cheap, and which require training. These things tend to be maintained because the sellers of these drugs are either foreign agents using black-budget funds to support the lab, or they are local security agents, hoping to get dirt and control over your city.
In any event, killing all drug dealers, who by order of some spook, intend to ruin the minds of future land-movers, and/or gain leverage on unsuspecting normies, is a good thing.

It will be a bad thing for you, that's for sure.

maybe if you say it 5 more times people will respond differently

Okay, now explain why it is a good thing.

I'm offering various red-pills, each of them is slightly distinct, you can read them and find out.