Slut shaming

I got into an argument with a girl at work about slut shaming. Her main point was that, “why is it okay for guys to get with a lot of girls, but if a girl gets with a lot of guys she’s a slut.” How do I counter this argument because this is literally her only reasoning and it’s gay and retarded

Attached: CE20B7DA-93CD-4D50-96A3-722A98A3E042.jpg (640x412, 369K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IDmQns78FR8
youtube.com/watch?v=QkeqQAxFmSQ
youtu.be/wlb-HWpDDx0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Classic answer is pic related

Attached: wp-1467607914678.jpg (236x470, 32K)

It's easier for a woman to get sex than a man 9 times out of 10. For the most part a woman barely has to do anything to get sex but men need to stand on their head for it. It's literally that simple.

If a guy is successful with women he's going to be applauded by his peers because he's done something that is difficult for the average man.

Men dont get pregnant and dont need to keep murdering babies to keep their lifestyle choices.

Its not "OK" for men to sleep with lots of women. They're generally looked at as scumbags. Its women's fault for constantly putting out to men like this, and I think it stems from a natural competitive urge that women have. If they weren't such whores, guys like this wouldn't even exist.

The ultimate beta answer.

He's right and you're not.

She isn't wrong.

Most guys I've met that slept with a lot of women have some type of issue. They also have very low standards, very few men are out there fucking tons of 8s and 9s. I have zero desire to have a high notch count. Because fucking one really high quality attractive woman is worth more than fucking 10 average looking thotties, so your actual "notch" number is meaningless. Its like having 5 piece of shit cars vs 1 ferrari.

Just tell her promiscuity destroys her pair bonding ability and she’s more likely to have an unfulfilling marriage in the future. There is good science behind the reason promiscuity is looked down on for women.

Attached: F374D042-9154-407C-86AF-A1A1B9337350.png (602x342, 107K)

its only acceptable because women like slutty men. if women tomorrow decided that they only wanted pure virgin men then society would change. men will never prefer a slut over a virgin. there.

Because men prefer purity in women.

Women prefer men that other women desire.

you didn't refute her argument, calling it gay and retarded means you can't argue your position logically.

Being a man that bangs a lot of women is difficult, and requires traits and skills. Being a woman that bangs a lot of men is easy, and requires no standards and no restrain.

"Slut shaming" should be encouraged. Tell her its only because the women are ashamed of themselves that its an issue. Same with "fat shaming". Nobody every gets "committed relationship shamed" or "fit shamed". This isnt to say there arent attempts at the latter, they just get laughed off because thats not something someone will ever be ashamed of.

Because a woman can be sure the child is hers but the man has a potential to be cucked. Being disgusted by sluts is an instinctive defence mechanism men have to ensure that their children are actually theres.

stupidest answer yet

The easiest answer is "It's incredible easy to be a whore but reasonably difficult to bed multiple women"
But also, who ever said it's "okay" for men to sleep around?

Takes actual skill for a guy to sleep with a lot of women. Takes no skill for a woman to take a bunch of dick.

Also women slut shame more than men do.

>Being disgusted by sluts
fucking every slut available

>Takes actual skill for a guy to sleep with a lot of women
skill to seduce a slut. kek

I kind of just ignored it because i wanted to come to you guys first so I can hit her with the “Hiroshima” next time at work

Men rely on a faithful woman for offspring thus in reproduction a faithful wife is valuable.

A wife does not need a faithful hisband for reproduction. She will always be the mother.

Men and women are not the same

it's totally ok and i have no problem with it. i just want to date a woman that's equal to me. thots should only date players who als fuck around alot.

Tell her that guys should be shamed too. It's fucking simple you retard. Moral rules are for everybody

>if you don't approve of whores then you must approve of man whores
Probably the most "NPC" myth that gets repeated

The hidden Jow Forums discord is pxmFPxj we have over 5000 members and are growing.

It has to stay hidden or (((discord))) will shut it down. As far as discord knows its a Minecraft discord.

Attached: 41784.png (1476x1578, 465K)

It's not ok.

In general men that have 20 sexual partners the first 30 years are douchebags. The only reason they get to fuck 20+ girls is because there's enough THOT pussy out there for him to grab.

Tell her it's not okay for guys to get with a lot of girls. Tell her that men who sleep around are womanizers with commitment issues and to avoid those types of men. And tell her to teach her boys not to treat women as sexual objects.

Attached: Boy Scouts.jpg (394x592, 51K)

most of the answers are...because it is easier for women to get laid. Although it is true it doesnt answer the the question.

Nice

>“why is it okay for guys to get with a lot of girls, but if a girl gets with a lot of guys she’s a slut.”
biology

>“why is it okay for guys to get with a lot of girls
It's not okay. Women should start slut shaming men as well. But they won't because women are fucking idiots that love slutty men.

Attached: see that look in their eyes. that's not fear. thats responsibility.jpg (639x900, 74K)

>beta answer
so alphas don't have to actively be alpha anymore?

>memeflag

biology = culture. fucking leaf

men will fuck anything.

still closeted homosexual

culture is biological

>But they won't because women are fucking idiots that love slutty men.
Because slutty men don't make them regret their actions.
Only people who judge them for their actions make them feel regret.
people who judge them for their actions are just jealous at how awesome their lives are.
Fuck the jealous haters.
They're just virgins who can't even get laid.
It's a shame men have stopped being violent.
Violence is to men what having a vagina is to women.

Attached: Nature.png (300x316, 99K)

explain why you are homosexual from a biological standpoint

Men and women are different. What men value in a partner differs from what women value on a partner. Apples vs oranges.

This.

You doth accuse too much

explain why men cut their dicks off from a biological standpoint. fucking leaf

youtube.com/watch?v=IDmQns78FR8

>“why is it okay for guys to get with a lot of girls, but if a girl gets with a lot of guys she’s a slut.” How do I counter this argument

Classic: A key that opens all locks is a master key; A lock that is opened by every key, is a shitty lock.

Plus: Woman naturally only seek alphas because they feel/know their pussy is high value and thus not for every beta. Say that a woman is not naturally a slut and that a woman wants naturally to be only with "her" one man.
Say that women who open her legs to everybody do not respect themselves, devalue themselves, have low self esteem isues, etc. Which is always true.

Why is a man ridiculed for cheating when girls are usually forgiven
>he must have driven her to it

fucking nigger

Retard

>“why is it okay for guys to get with a lot of girls"
It's ok for a guy to get with a lot of girls because women are dumb whores who want to be fucked by guys who get with a lot of girls. Women are the reason why it's ok for men to fuck around and be mansluts.
>but if a girl gets with a lot of guys she’s a slut.
Because men don't want to be with a chick who has been railed by a bunch of dudes.
Females are who sets the standard for acceptable sexual behavior for males, males set the standard for acceptable sexual behavior for females.
Too bad there are so many thirsty betas and short-sighted chads who allow women to be sluts and reward their shitty behavior with attention and the dick.

Attached: 1534621763906.jpg (347x299, 28K)

This level of projection...

explain why women abort their fetus' from a biological standpoint

>why is it ok for guys to get laid with a lot of girls?

because that virgin qt he married deserves the best dick of 10 women's lives

>If a guy is successful with women he's going to be applauded by his peers
No. The only people impressed with that are stupid thots, the same stupid thots who let those guys rail them then cry because they don't want a commitment or aren't faithful.

if the men siring their children arent strong enough, it is in the womans interest to remove the child and try again with a better man

What's the data on this same stat for men?

>a fucking leaf

Attached: 1535931095988.png (1025x840, 48K)

Yikes.

No, he and you are wrong. That is an answer retarded betas give to this question.

>arguing with roasties
You already lost, faggot

>why is it okay for guys to get with a lot of girls

It's OK because girls make it OK by not ostracizing guys for doing that.

So tell her if she has a problem with it, to take it up with her fellow chicks. The male opinion of male sexual behavior is absolutely irrelevant.

its not okay for a man to be promiscous either

Both genders are in that case just degenerates.

It usually isn't seen as okay. Often you don't even bother arguing with men about it since you are certain they don't listen. Women are often correctly assumed to be more concerned with how people perceive them. Since they also have a limited time to have children, which is something that most people want, it's more important for and to them to cultivate healthy and wholesome social relationships.

Most women avoid guys who sleep around though, why do women act as though it's totally ok? A guy who sleeps around also has a bad reputation.

It's real easy for a woman to be a slut though and get laid 10 times a day.

Women can use the excuse males have certain privileges or are ahead in some ways, when it comes to sex though women have the privilege at getting laid at the click of a finger so both sexes don't start off on an even setting.

There are plenty of fat ugly female sluts out there but you wont find fat ugly male sluts.

honestly imo it's not ok either way. Guys who sleep around are just as bad as girls who do the same thing

>“why is it okay for guys to get with a lot of girls, but if a girl gets with a lot of guys she’s a slut.

Because women like a guy who has been socially approved, rather that risk vetting them themselves. They literally have themselves to blame, furthermore, it used to matter for men, infidelity and so on, the idea that men got married and fucked every whore is just garbage leftist professor shit. They talk about the marriages that don't work, never the ones that do.

Femininity is the desire to live by accumulating resources and security from others.
women vote in more security, more resource a location to the weak and incapable and more protection for those who don't naturally have power. (much like jews)
a womans desire is to feel good and to feel secure.
Women thus
In the west, having secured resources and protection from the government.
have sex with men because it feels good.
then they get pregnant
but they don't want to give up resources
so they have their children killed.

lions do it.
Octopus do it.

It's also an attempt at possibly finding another mate as men don't want to raise another mans child.

Attached: Women.png (929x668, 98K)

If a key opens many locks its a master key
If a lock is opened by many keys its a woorthless lock

Men and women are valued for completely different things

Men are valued for their talents and accomplishments
Women are valued for their youth/fertility and chastity.

A man wants a young pretty virgin wife.
A woman wants a 6'3 Jow Forums Chad Millionaire who famous and has a huge dick

A woman complaining about slutshaming is hypocrisy because that same woman will use the word "virgin" as an insult to men. You complain about double standards in the genders? you complain about the way people view sex and then insult a man for not having any? Well you can eat a bucket of shit you worthless cumdumpster

A woman only has value when she is young, pretty and still a virgin. If she trades her youth and sexuality to strangers and becomes a disgusting roasty riddled with STD's then she its pointless as a wife and mother to your children. A smart man wont even attempt to string her along for sex especially in the poundMeToo era.

Spent every waking moment of your life building your career and finances as a man and use your free time to increase your talents (learn an instrument and a foreign language)
When it comes to women ghost and ignore every single thot. Dont even acknowledge their existence just treat them as greyed out NPC's. If you find a girl who might be wife material always spend at least 90 days interacting with her Constantly as friends before you even consider asking her out on a date. This lets you get to know her and her social circle and see if any red flags about her or them pop up. Most women cant keep a mask on for more than 90 days and the first signs of their true nature will come out eventually just be patient and observe and if you see anything that indicates shady sexual history or friends who are bad influences then cut ties and ghost.

Stop working in fast food

>arguing with holes
>justifying anything to holes

But really it's because of personal preference. Some cuckolds love sluts. You can't convince me to love sluts though, you dumb slut.

Can you explain the gender wage gap for sex workers then, memeflag?

>Because fucking one really high quality attractive woman is worth more than fucking 10 average looking thotties

The hell it is. Enjoy jerkin it 99% of your weekends, I don't need the competition.

>There are plenty of fat ugly female sluts out there but you wont find fat ugly male sluts.

Digits of truth. Back in my teen years I was never further than a few clicks away from fucking a fat 300lb+ bitch. Why I wanted my dick to get wet and they loved the attention.

>no NPC edit
Missed opportunity desu

Attached: 798qlioyh0s11.jpg (720x403, 54K)

>reasoning with a hole

Attached: 1503490350977.jpg (4920x4161, 2.69M)

>iAFT

>How do I counter this argument because this is literally her only reasoning and it’s gay and retarded
First, how do you know it's gay and retarded, if you're too stupid to refute it? Second, how fucking retarded are you to be unable to refute it?

not only that, but these days if you so much look at a woman, its sexual assault.

>t. triggered slut.

Both are bad, sex should be reserved for the life partner.

Attached: NPC_shaming.jpg (1024x663, 151K)

>“why is it okay for guys to get with a lot of girls,
Its not

youtube.com/watch?v=QkeqQAxFmSQ

I never fucked a 10 but one night i fucked five 2's

Bless ya

Attached: Ivan1.jpg (320x240, 9K)

>are men and women the same?
No
>So why should they be held to the same standards?

Done.

>why is it okay for guys to get with a lot of girls, but if a girl gets with a lot of guys she’s a slut.”
But it's not ok user, both are degenerate.

Attached: 1524498882388.png (1185x1029, 593K)

Thank you based muslim

the only skill required is hiding your disgust
i'm finding it a lot harder these days

Attractive Men: "Hay lady come to my place for sex"
Women: "fuck no, rapist REEE!"

Semi-attractive Women: "Hay guy come to my place for sex"
Men: "sure"

^^^This is why^^^

Based.

I really want to go to a slut walk with an old 80s/90s era boom box and just blast hopsins song called ‘false advertisment’ youtu.be/wlb-HWpDDx0
If you dislike thots it’s worth a listen

Jesus christ. That must be hyperbole right? What does a 2 even look like.

Attached: 1507436931786m.jpg (758x1024, 94K)

Tell her they’re both sluts and only idiot man children high five other idiot man children for raw dogging a bunch of stupid thots. She shouldn’t want to be around those kind of men or women. Tell her it’s her choice though but to quit bitching about idiot man children since she is enabling them

>The obvious delta poster

>What does a 2 even look like
like this

Attached: creepysexdoll2.jpg (480x360, 15K)

based. islam is enriching the UK after all

Literal beta retard