It is %CurrentYear why are women still being paid less than men?

It is %CurrentYear why are women still being paid less than men?

Attached: Justinpc Trudeau.png (1000x750, 1.26M)

because they are stupid and lazy

They still don’t work as hard.

Some do, the ones whining sure dont

Attached: image.jpg (480x480, 33K)

Attached: Justinpc Trudeau.png (1000x750, 1.04M)

Because they are lazy, usually not as skilled as their male peers, and a huge liability not only for sexual assault/ harrasment claims but also you may have to pay the cunts for 9 months where they aren't even working

i think Trudeau is a pretty cool guy. eh stands up to Saudi Arabia and doesn't afraid of anything.

because they tend to pursue their interests instead of pursuing money. Girl I'm seeing spent years in school to be a social worker earning 45k a year while I'm an electrician earning 80k+ a year. I wanted to be a musician but thankfully I'm not a retard.

Attached: conor_nooo.jpg (942x915, 65K)

Good for the Saudis for standing up to that snow nigger; who the fuck wants to be like Canada? Bunch of pussy knock off Americans; gross

We must continue to guide women into low paying careers

>%CurrentYear
I think my next blood tests are gonna be amazing just out of all the good laughs I get over the past couple weeks
the NPC meme is youth elixir

Theyre true north strong

Attached: image.png (880x844, 922K)

Cause they don't work as many hours, take more time off, intentionally pass on promotions, take more socially focused jobs rather than achievement focused jobs.

Any other stupid rake questions?

They aren't faggot. You're comparing salaries of CEO and Executives.

For the average wage-cuck like myself the pay is equal. Negotiating your salary??? LOLOL Wtf is that? I've been employed for over 35 years and never 'negotiated my salary'.

It's a fake, false, and intentionally misleading narrative.... just like women when they open their mouths.

>I want to see more women as tradespeople. >Carpenters, plumbers, electricians!
>These jobs have been dominated by men for too long!

Said no woman ever.

>why are nurses paid less than engineers

The best way to improve women's rights is to import millions of extremely-patriarchal Arabs, Africans, and Indians.

Attached: Trudeau NPC leaf.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Women are less than men.

why the fuck is this impressional NPC still in office and why hasn't he been impeached?

everyone and their Father knows an NPC is inherently unequipped to lead a nation bigger than an ant hill, he deserves to be impeached so that his dumb NPC ideas don't stick to reality thru the concentrated hard work of Canada's citizenry

He provided us with weed, also his dad was a PM previously. I therefore support him 100%.

Attached: NPC says.png (465x312, 55K)

Sure wish I could find one of these elusive mythological men get paid more than wahmen jobs.

It's all fault of a secret group known as the patriarchs.
From a secret submarine base in the pacific, they built a colossal machine named Metal Gear Man, that alters every salary in the world to make women be paid 20% less.

Attached: Colonel.png (252x376, 96K)

/thread