CALLING ALL NPCS!!!

Jow Forums seriously I need to know....Is there any (((news organizations))) that are worth daily/weekly reading or subscribing to??

>New York Times ((( )))
>BBC ((( )))
>Washington Post ((( )))
>Breitbart ((( )))
>Buzzfeed ??
>(((ABCBSMSNBCNNFOX)))
>((((((((((Huffington Post))))))))))
>Wall Street Journal ((( )))
>New York Post?? but-> ((( )))
>Politico??
>The Weekly Standard, ugh....
>(((TMZ)))
>The Guardian
>Real Clear Politics
>PJ Media
>TALKING POINTS MEMO
>Daily Mail; oy vey
>The Intercept

Considering you're all neets, obviously you don't pay for anything, but if you could....who?

almost forgot
>The Economist (((?)))

Attached: 7Tk0ndz.jpg (620x609, 49K)

Jow Forums

You forgot (((Fox News))) and (((Info wars)))

came here to say this, FPBP

Attached: 1509632318495.jpg (752x564, 132K)

(((Jow Forums)))

slip of the typing, mutt

>CNNFOX))) it's there, Infowars has been silenced into a whole, almost irrelevant now

financial times and whatever foreign publications hersh is writing for

well you put the words news organization in ((())) so clearly you will go into any answer given to you with a level or doubt and uncertainty already.
if you understand that news organizations are ((())) to begin with, why even ask for one worth reading?
when did daily media consumption become such a necessity?

but to answer your question, how about National Review?
there is most likely a ((())) connection there too, but since i didn't see it on your list, perhaps you are unaware of it.

also washington free beacon and world news daily (wnd)
most likely a ((())) connection there too, but i didn't see these on your list either.

the blase is another option... but you know.... ((()))

blaze*

how about Townhall?

Do you think a MAGAthot would let me grab them by the pussy?

Attached: 1531851625635.jpg (550x455, 23K)

don't read the news
nothing ever happens

The NPC meme is really bad.

Looks like grabbing by the ass is more comfy.

I would use both my hands to grab pussy and ass desu.

Attached: 1512047722707.png (625x502, 361K)

do they shill for "muh greatest ally" as well?

beep boop cyka blyat only rt news is reliable

Language has a tremendous influence on cognition because of the fact that in essence, words are units of meaning. However, when people lose sight of the fact that language is only a tool, they begin to develop an implicit sense that language is a *source* of meaning. Obviously, this is not true as all words are simply made up for practical purposes of communication. Human cognition gave rise to language, not the other way around.

The essence of propaganda is the use of linguistic equations to define a false reality combined with an attempt to get people to replace their understanding of reality with these false equations. When a person "formats" (filters) their cognition into units of language internally, they are allowing their cognition to be shaped by language, which makes them *more* susceptible to these tricks of language. A person who does not format their thoughts as words is *less* susceptible to propaganda because their cognition is raw and unfiltered. A person who understands the fundamentally arbitrary nature of language is not cognitively limited by language.

Classic example: "Conspiracy theory." The CIA has made efforts to create an association between the term "conspiracy theory/theorist" and paranoia, confirmation bias, nonsense, lunacy, etc. I.e., the CIA has placed a lot of stock in creating the impression that "conspiracy theories" are a naturally-occurring societal phenomenon so that whenever someone (like the mockingbird media) uses the term, the public will react to the effect of, "Oh, that kind of thing. I've heard of that before, I get it," and then *stop thinking about it.* A person who does not think in words is less susceptible to this trick while a person who does think in words is more susceptible to it. *They're trying to change the tools you rely on to think while you're using them,* so the smart thing to do is to stop relying on them.

See also: Linguistic relativity hypothesis

retard

you tell him sista

*snap* *snap* *snap*
uh-huh!

The Daily Stormer, duh!

>I like you, user.
You got anymore on this subject? Links, vids, articles, studies, references, stories...?

This
The Financial Times
Its what the overclass/ruling class read and obviously reflects the globalist viewpoint
But its heavy on facts and light on spin
The rulers want impartial facts not opinion after all

Look up neurolinguistic programming.