Polio backing a come break

google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna919576

This is terrifying. This disease will cause you to have to live in an iron lung. What the fuck. Did the anti vaxxers do this?

Holy fuck.

Attached: SmartSelect_20181015-100635_Chrome.jpg (1078x882, 205K)

Attached: SmartSelect_20181015-100615_Chrome.jpg (1074x1267, 425K)

This is what you get when you don't immunize

Globalist lies!

Attached: maxresdefault.0.jpg (1200x800, 82K)

This is because of unfettered immigration. All kinds of diseases long gone in the US are now growing in urban areas. It's almost like theres a reason borders exist or something.

(((Polio-like)))
>Yes goyim, for you see the Polio we put in your Polio vaccine is (((tame))) and perfectly safe for use, no errors!

Another hilarious example of government creating problems to solve

Surely it isnt because were importing the third world uninhibited, it must be those Christian fundies in the heartland that wont vaccinate

*passes law that jails parents for refusing vaccination and takes their kids away*

Aye, in the days of Ellis Island, diseases coming into the country would be passed around the quarantine building until killed off, and rarely make it to the mainland.

Nigger we eliminated polio. You dumb niggers are going to bring back shit we've already found cures/vaccines for.

>”Aye”

Holy fucking cringe.

Attached: 518E33D7-D743-4756-95B3-144FF039D6A3.png (700x700, 438K)

The US should exterminate niggers like you who deny the reality of scientific advancement. Not everything Jews do is for their own good.

If it wasn't for the whites and the Jews, you'd still die of measles, you fucking faggot.

This is a legitimate English word, you fucking britbong.

Day of the Tea Packet when?

What does one do on hidden discord?

It’s cringey when anyone but Scots use it. The word in common usage is deeply rooted in the Scottish accent.

Attached: 2FE133C0-F3EB-4AD8-860E-A861D7A04C94.png (404x507, 243K)

BUT DONT VAX YOUR KIDS ITS JEWISH CONSIPIRACY OKAY?

they dox you, and use the CP they post as blackmail

oi maite, av ye got a fookin loicense fer that joke ?

Hot

It actually stems from Middle English, not Scots. Scots are now associated with it but, FYI, it's still used in stuff like voting.

Aye.
Fuck that cunt.

I said common usuage as in everyday sentences. FYI.

>Hohol giving english lessons to a Paki

if you are a drunk you will use aye at least 5 times in a night, You would know that if you wernt a Muslim

Sup bogan.

A lot of places beyond Scotland. Just because you don't hear it doesn't mean people aren't using it.

Do you have a problem with that?

Weird, I never hear your daughter saying it as me and me mates get her sloshed.

Vaccines are produced in Israe and are without any effect at best and harmfu at worst.

The increase in disease is caused by immigration from paces with bad hygeine, spread of disease and bad nutrition.

Some people think they're game of thrones characters

Neck yourself, unironically, if you believe in this.

It stems from Old English. The Middle Scots and Middle English dialects emerged in parallel and both retained the word 'aye'.
In Northern England they still say it. It's associated with the North in general.

>anti-vax people cause vaccinated people to get disease.

Most retarded statement ever

The form of the word that is rendered as "aye" appears distinctly in Middle English. Obviously, it's an Old Norse word but we're on fucking Jow Forums not on linguistic debate. Thing is, it's still pretty much used in a lot of places.

No, boomers & Chinks overuse of antibiotics for everything. We only had about 100 years till this happened. We now need gene therapy to save us.

I thought they stopped giving polio vaccines decades ago?

>the form of the word

It's pronounced the same way. It's just a different spelling. 'Aye' and 'ei' sound the same to me.
I don't think you can call it an Old Norse word, the Saxons had an equivalent. It's a recurring Germanic affirmative term, pops up in multiple languages and dialects over a long period of time without needing to be called one or the other.
In any case, it can seem strange or affected. 'Yeah' sounds American to me, but I expect it was just as common in England and has only become associated with Americans, you see it from time to time in old books.

where can I join?

In humans, T. gondii is one of the most common parasites in developed countries;[6][7] serological studies estimate that 30–50% of the global population has been exposed to and may be chronically infected with T. gondii, although infection rates differ significantly from country to country.[8][9] For example, previous estimates have shown the highest prevalence of persons infected to be in France, at 84%

Language is a living entity, of course. It changes and fluctuates based on the needs of the people it is used by.

>I don't think you can call it an Old Norse word, the Saxons had an equivalent.

Pre 9th century or post 9th century? Because post 9th century it's quite possible Saxons just adopted it off Norsemen in the Great Heathen Army.