There is no way this ends good for Trump

I have no idea why it matters but its obviously bad.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-15 at 10.09.27 AM.png (761x545, 478K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXNmDeGMkAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: jamal cfr.png (516x274, 23K)

>dead journo
nothing of value was lost

Trump will be tested on this one.

The Saudis need to pay regardless.

Attached: 6ix9ine-brooklyn-feb-2018-billboard-1548.jpg (636x421, 92K)

This is a shit situation for Trump in general. On one hand he can't destroy ties with SA without the deep state taking his ass out but on the other hand SA is obviously evil and by working with them we are evil by proxy. What makes me laugh is the U.S politicians act like Iran is this evil Nation but they would be a much more morally sound ally than either SA or Israel.

Attached: 1539560139919.png (432x237, 11K)

>journalists: trump wants to kill us
>trump: whoever killed this journalist will have hell to pay
>journalists: trump makes another big mistake

It’s all so tiresome

Yeah, but at least it's predictable. You always know exactly what they are going to do.

Literally this, but Iran and Israel are butting heads so...

Do we finally pull the rat from our collective neck and risk facing down Israel's Samson option or do we muddle along?

Nuke the whole fucking area. Seriously. Just do it already. Send the spooks that are possibly in league with this shit on a "vacation" there before turning the keys.

Attached: DIO_JO_Preparing_fight[1].png (710x654, 1.29M)

story?

Agreed.
I imagine if the Sun dawned on America one day and the news was all about how everything from Cairo to Bangladesh was a crater filling with steaming seawater the civilized world would heave a collective sigh of relief.

CNN is now reporting Jamal Khashoggi was a high-level Covert Operative for the Saudi Intelligence Service and was ALSO working with the CIA supplying info about the inner-workings of the Saudi Govt to the same..... BINGO !!!!!!!

What are you trying to say?

Shoo shoo, Shariablu.

I wonder why he thought he was safe in the Turkish consulate why didn't he go to the American one to get these papers.

Why is this an issue?
Why are people not absolutely fucking outraged that ISIS, a brutal terrorist group, were a Saudi proxy?
Why is that not the ultimate crime that Saudi and co should be held accountable for? Why did that slip away into the shadows?

drumpf is doing nothing about this while he deepthroats both israel and saudi in double action

nice "draining the swamp",drumpfkins

What they're doing in Yemen is far worse than any of this, but the reality is nobody cares about millions of voiceless poor people, but murder and dismember one high-profile journalist and it gets the attention of the elites.

who gives a shit about this retard

he didn't go to the turkish consulate, he went into the saudi consulate

Yeah, this appears to be the case.
I am totally fucking puzzled why this is such an issue. It's already been fucking clearly established that Saudi Arabia is a dangerous violent murderous piece of fucking shit. Why is this not a problem? Why are liberals and feminists and gay rights activists not freaking out about Saudi Arabia.

If idiotic liberals hate Trump so much and really want to stick it to him WHY DON'T THEY PRESSURE HIM OVER SAUDI ARABIA????
That is 100% something that you could pressurise him with. Forget dumb shit about some guy failing to get laid or whining about his fucking fake tan or dumb "russian hackers". Attack him over Saudi Arabia. There is literally nothing the alt right would be able to do about this issue. Trumps soft stance on Saudi Arabia is a very fucking uncomfortable subject for me.

Why isn't this shit stain of a country being stomped and punished?

I'm almost tempted to temporarily go false-flag Democrat leftist to try and get the idiotic leftard Dummycrats to start attacking Trump over this angle to force him to deliver the goods. It would put him between a rock and a hard place, the alt right hate saudi arabia and the liberals hate trump. This is 100% something we would be forced to attack him over or else we would look as hypocritical little faggots.

"why do alt-righter man babies live Saudi Arabia so much?"
"I thought the man babies hated ISIS"
"what about those emails you cared so much about alt right man babies?"
"why doesn't it bother you that BLUMPF has given weapons to saudi arabia?"
"isn't this a problem for alt right snowflakes?"
"why do snowflake alt right love Saudi Arabian war criminals so much?"
"more on alt-right HYPOCRISY right here on CNN"

Why are liberals so dumb and shit at everything?

I know but he was living in America why not go to the Saudi consulate in America. Why go to Turkey?

>If idiotic liberals hate Trump so much and really want to stick it to him WHY DON'T THEY PRESSURE HIM OVER SAUDI ARABIA????

Attached: 010.jpg (476x608, 116K)

Its a very small world.

Attached: kash.png (1128x630, 127K)

Attached: 1539540979754.png (1280x1520, 1.87M)

He was there to get documents to marry a Turkish woman.

imagine going into a consulat to get some documents and get Dismembered

Obvious shills are being obvious shills

damn why not wait for the damn truth to come out?

Man, it would be funny if it really were simply that the democratic left are just a bunch of fucking corrupt Jews and nothing else.

Who cares about some dead Saudi journalist. What's the angle her?

Yeah but he was "going" to Saudi Arabia to do it legally. Whatever documents he was getting he could have got in America where the Saudis would not have been able to pull this shit. It's like the Red Wedding in ASOIAF

Yeah, I know. Beginning of the end and all that shit.

Attached: 1515181316563.png (888x1024, 902K)

A lot of the opinion makers, particularly the elected politicians, are terrified of crossing AIPAC. Obviously rank and file Democrats have little sympathy for Israel and know Saudi Arabia is the root of all evil, but those sorts of people aren't animated by foreign policy so it's not a priority.

this

Presumably he had some sense that they might try to mess with him, since he left his phones with his fiancé (figuring they'd take / search his phones), but clearly he didn't anticipate a huge hit team flying in to murder him in a foreign country, at a consulate no less. North Korea isn't that rogue.

Why the fuck do you need documents from an embassy to get married

Surely this is a proxy?

I believe he needed to prove his divorce.

Fuck this faggot. He was Muslim brotherhood and a huge ass buddy of bin Laden for fuck sake. Good riddance you leftist Muslim fuck

you mean the (((truth))) ?

hence why im not surprised if my country somked his ass

Truth.... like when we finally got the truth about Vegas

> but those sorts of people aren't animated by foreign policy so it's not a priority.

Rather ironic that they are basically a bunch of imperialists, more concerned with their "muh rights" and "muh pay" than preventing "poc" from getting slaughtered on a mass scale by right wing extremists.

My god the democrats are depressingly retarded.

What cunt tree is that?

what ever it is just let it come out, and if so he was a terrorist supporter anyway and in bed with 9/11 faggots, thats why he fled

Journalist got killed because he knew too much about the inner workings of the saud family because he used to work for them and was very close to them once too.

Nuke the sauds and I'll actually vote for the orange faggot.

saudi arabia the durka fags of the world

Everyone needs to remember, there’s a new ruler in Saudi Arabia. These guys are much more friendly to the west, this guy who was killed was loyal to the old guard of Muslim brotherhood assholes. The same ones that did Vegas to take out Bin Salman.

Nuke both Saudi and Turkey and nothing of value will be lost.

Did you come over after spamming this shit on the Times? Cause I guess we also have to strip Aung San of her peace prize too

No, is someone else doing this?

>Aung San
I see no problems.

Isis was Obama and Al Waleed.

Man I feel like we have the capacity to mobilise the Democrat left as our war pigs over Saudi Arabia inconsistencies. Get them to put pressure on Trump to put pressure on Saudi Arabia. Convince demopigs that this is the ultimate weakness in the Trump administration.

These dumb pigs could force our asset Trump to start doing what he is supposed to do.

Don't general non-npc people know Iran is better than SA and only reason Iran plays tough because SA nd US are railing their asses left and right like a mafia.
I guess we all are playing evil.
That tweet by Trump saying he talked with Salman literally shows how he bowed down to SA. Non-npc are aware Trump is beta because Saudi.

I know but Trump isn't punishing Saudi Arabia for this. This is what he was supposed to do. The American people demand this.

Trump fucking armed Saudi Arabia. Why isn't he being punished for this? This is a much better angle of attack for the demopigs than the stupid Russian hackers thing. If Russian hackers actually exposed the bullshit of the Obama administration then Putin deserves 100 nobel peace prizes.

>Why are people not absolutely fucking outraged that ISIS, a brutal terrorist group, were a Saudi proxy?
America was funding them, Israel was treating wounded ISIS fighters. If they were a Saudi proxy it just goes to show that they were Obama’s guys.

This is all set up. Knowing he is a defector from Saudi, no way he gonna risk and go to consulate in foreign country to get documents. I wouldn't do that and any defector wouldn't do that unless he is suffering from T.Gondi mental illness his cat gave him.

your a dumb floor shitter who used to clean out toilets

>your a
checks out

America and Israel were supporting them yes, but they were clearly being coordinated by Saudi Arabia.
My question is "why are more people not outraged by this?". This is absolutely terrible. A lot of Trumps success in the presidential race was exposing the hypocrisy and brutality of the Obama administration and its connections to ISIS. Why then are the democrats too stupid to miss and opportunity to make Trump and his supporters look like moronic hypocrites over things like him arming Saudi Arabia and overlooking its brutality in Yemen and Syria?

Why are democrats too stupid to do anything? They aren't even good at being enemies. I honestly feel like pretending to be a democrat for the rest of the year just to get them to stop being shit at absolutely everything.

#BelieveSurviors

How do we Know he was dismembered? No body. No crime scene with evidence.

Just because he didn't walk out, doesn't mean he was dismembered.

Why not just drive him out in the trunk of a vehicle, In a van, or a number of other ways.

Why a 16 man hit team in the embassy? They knew where he was. Send two guys to his house and kill him in his bed. 16 guys is a extraction team.

If you want to kill him, you don't dismember him at your embassy in a foreign country. But you do send 16 guys to detain him on your countries soul in a foreign country, then extradite him to enterigate him for months untill you get out of him what you want.

Think bigger. What big event took place in the last year involving Saudi Arabia. Los Vegas The power change in the crown family after Los Vegas. Does he have any connections to the players in those major events.

Saudi Arabia pwned.

>Why are liberals and feminists and gay rights activists not freaking out about Saudi Arabia.
we'll probably never know

Attached: saudi-arabia-finances.jpg (600x400, 38K)

>Send two guys to his house and kill him in his bed
>in america
>as a country other than israel
lol no

Holy fuck.... what if the liberals really ARE npcs? and it's not just for jokes. They are actually non-people and that is why logic and reasoning doesn't do anything to them.

there is a vid with the turks of him leaving

Source faggot, where is it

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXNmDeGMkAA

It's a no win situation, but the media will paint whatever Trump decides as the "obvious" wrong answer.

It is puzzling why they over-did it. If you just wanted to kill him then you could dramatically lower your profile by just having one or two assassins do it. That may have been their plan going in but they fucked up and just killed him.

But the Turks seem to have recordings of the whole thing and say he was killed then and there. Probably because they had the consulate bugged the whole time. After the existence of these recordings leaked they then planted this (very likely) bogus Apple Watch story to give a plausible explanation (besides the truth) as to why they have the recording.

*kidnapping and smuggling him back to SA was their plan going in

continued. Who is he tied to in the Democratic Party? His family was connected to the king. Dirty money to the Clintons? What about 9/11.

Every example I've given would mean you don't kill him. You get him home and entarigate him.

If you kill him. You do not do it in the embassy. that is the last place you do it. and you don't use 16 guys.

>Stanford University
The Khashoggi's are CIA assets.

>care about Washington Post, goy
no

>some emotional sand nigger prince didnt have all his royal guards kill a man in the consolate
lol

this wtf

>the alt right
Kys

Because most democrats were probably reluctantly prepared for Hilary to drag the war in Syria on forever attempting to oust Assad while nobody in America even knew why they hated Assad in the first place. They probably think they dodged a bullet plus billions of dollars of post war ‘nation building.’ In exchange they don’t really care about Yemen but are probably relieved US troops aren’t being sent there, and are resigned to the fact that not selling Saudi arms just means someone else does

Video?

The only video is of him walking in. Recordings? Audio? How do you put video in there and transmit? S.A. is more capable then that.

People just trusting the word of Ederon and the turkey narrative? Why?

Who has said they've seen these tapes? or just innuendos from the deep state?

>Israel is bad
spotted the shareblue globalist agent

It's not puzzling when you realize the Saudis are fucking inbred retards who were basically gifted phenomenal wealth. Look at Yemen, they have the money, but absolutely none of the brainpower needed to accomplish squat. If it weren't for us I have no doubt Saudi would be an Iranian colony right now.

its ok to kill israeli children

FUCK OFF

go suck a dick nigwad

lol tear apart an israeli child in front of his own molther.

>A muslim was killed in a muslim country at a Muslim embassy.

Pick One
A. He was CIA and CIA controlled media personally have been activated to get Trump to apply pressure.
B. He funneled money or drugs to personal in the media.
C. He was working for Mossad and got discovered.
D. He told John McCain who to send Toyotas and guns to.

or he is trying to bring back al Qaeda

We need a containment strategy for the kikes.

>There is no way this ends good for Trump
That's because it'll end well for Trump

He's right though

i disagree like 90%

You really think that the prince running that country can't control his emotions. Do you know anything about him?

His past actions say otherwise. He also has done allot of enterigations.

You believe a country who kills or assassinate individuals oversees are all governed by emotionally wrecked idiots? Every country does it, and does allot of it. These are the seats of power and money. That's part of the game and world when you step up and play at the big boy table.

rotherham bitch

Attached: rotherhamshit.jpg (196x250, 14K)

Why do we care about brown people killing brown people again?

Why don't we just agree that the whole mudslime area of the world is not worth keeping around and nuke the shit out of it?
You can go mine the oil after they are all dead