Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

Anyone here manage to quit?

Attached: cig.jpg (640x506, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VfSHW4Fk26w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pathetic, go die already.

I used to smoke two boxes a day. Then a friend recommended me vaping. Now i vape

Attached: 00e75461843db299df604080b904ad85.jpg (600x746, 60K)

I don't smoke.
I don't drink.
I don't do drugs.
I don't take pharmaceuticals.

You just don't it's easy and cheap.

Buy a suorin air or a juul (not one of the faggy vape cloud sub-ohm devices). Commit yourself to only using it, and not cigarettes, for 2 weeks. This is not that hard - you can get even more nicotine.

If you make it 2 weeks you will never want to touch a cigarette again. Then you can gradually lower the nic amount.

Have a really intense trip with lsd or mushrooms and you'll be able to quit overnight

Never been addicted. Smoke maybe once a week after a little stress and even then its a cigarello.
If you're going to smoke, do it right. Have a cigar

>tfw struggling not to go buy my fourth bottle of vodka in a week

Attached: ides[1].jpg (540x286, 14K)

Yes, just stop. If you want more help know that in 2004 they added chemicals to stop cigarettes from burning unless they're dragged on regularly, no more "Aliens" cigs; they put carpet glue in cigarettes-and get this-they say that, yes, it's even worse for you, but they cause cancer anyway so who cares-all in legalese. So stop being a sucker...just quit before you get sick and then are facing a death sentence.

It's easy to say this when you never started

>Anyone here manage to quit?

Yep, quit in 2011, glad i did it, was really easy, too. I got lucky. I don't react to addicting stuff like gambling or mmos and shit. It's just boring to be. I hope you can do it too. Good luck.

get a vape. Slowly decrease the nicotine content in the juice over time until its nicotine-free. The gradually wean yourself off of that. Its the only way I have ever been able to quit. Ignore the mouth fedora memes, your health is at stake.

Holy shit, 75 a day?
Well, first thing, cut down.
Don't listen to the "hurr durr cold turkey, you weak ass." Fuck them.
>This week: cut down to 65
>week 2: cut down to 55
>week 3: cut down to 45
>week 4: cut down to 35
>week 5: cut down to 25
>week 6: cut down to 15
Once you're down to 15, get the patch (start with 21mg).
Wear that shit for as along as you have to, fuck what the box says.
I wore those fuckers for over a year, they were the only thing that killed the cravings enough to work (the gum tastes like ass, so forget that).
Eventually, go down to 14mg patches. Stay there for a long time.
Then down to 7mg patches. Ride that as long as necessary.
One day - believe it or not - you'll forget to put it on.
In a sort of panic you might put a new one on. That's okay. That's progress.
At yet another day, you'll not only forget to put it on, when you do remember you'll realize you don't even need it.
Then you're done.
Just remember, this is your mantra and it NEVER varies - whenever you mind (or your blood) tries to make you rationalize a smoke, you say or think this:
"The answer is always no."
A few years from now you'll have a hard time remembering why you ever smoked.
A few years after that you may genuinely forget you ever did.
You'll feel sorry for smokers you see in public.
You will never go back to that shit.
The answer is always no.
You got this, user.

>Then you can gradually lower the nic amount

lower the nic amount

>doesn't smoke, drink, do drugs, pills
>Happy with EU running things

Where is your soul?

Attached: 31e47f0bb7c55422230f6a706700112f-4_3.jpg (534x401, 36K)

>awake 16 hours / day
>you smoke a cigarette every 12 minutes.
How judefied can one user possibly be?

Attached: 1535854345876.gif (320x240, 589K)

For me it was the fear of becoming sexual impotent that made me stop smoking from one day to the other after years of smoking.

I chain smoke due to being an arc welder

I am not the least happy with how EU run things I just forget to take down my meme flag mask.

From what I've been told you're more likely to quit the more times you try. So like just quit and if u fail its whatever, try to quit again later

>meme flag mask

Fuckin kraut learn english

Smoke a quarter ounce of weed every to days.

Basically all my nice salary gets spent on weed with the rest on takeaways and cigarettes.

Move to a weed vape, discover that it’s not as good without the cigarettes.

Basically discover my weed addiction is a coverup for my nicotine additction that I used in joints

Puritans are a bunch of nerds

that is not a reason, user-kun.
plz get of the jew-sticks for Canadas sake, we need healthy people. Literally paying the government to kill you and make you feel like shit.

What does being an arc welder have to do with it?

smokings great dont listen to these niggers

Move Australia. You'll quit or go broke

A leaf and his ramen.

Yes. 10 years on cigs. Just fucking do it. Will power. I've seen women and fat effeminate men do it. I'm better than them, so I did it too.

I think you underestimate the price of cigarettes in Canada.

Move to vaping. No, you don't have to be some cloud chasing douchebag. It really works. If you truly want to quit, it will work for you.Plus, you will get sick less often.

get a job nigger

3 weeks non-smoker here. Wake up with no cigarettes near you and just don't smoke. The 3rd - 7th day kind of suck. After that you'll get urges in waves here and there but it's not that bad. Mind over matter user, mind over matter.

On rare occasions i drink a class of wine.

Vaping is gayer then sodomy.

Bro this is like the 6th time I saw this post. Dude, I don't know if you are troll or no but... if you want to quit, then quit. it will be hard but it is possible.

I quit smoking for 3,4 months now and I feel great man. I have some withdraws when people smoke around me but that's it. On a casual day, it is like I never smoked before.

Jesus christ Jow Forums/ falls for this bait thread every time. They don't even change the number It's 75 cigarettes every time.

where the fuck do you get the fucking money for that.
that's three fucking packs a day.

You quit smoking every time you finish a cigarrette. What you need to learn is how to not start again.

>Basically discover my weed addiction is a coverup for my nicotine additction that I used in joints

I know a guy like this. Well, probably more than one. He can't smoke weed without packing it with tobacco. Matter of fact I only started smoking because it was 'nice' with pot. s mh

I forget that I don't drink coffee aswell, sometimes fruit tee in the winter times.

Imagine how world history could have gone right if not people would grave after drugs all the time.

Belmonts cost $15/pack.
to smoke 75 its closer to 4 packs actually.
$60 a day on cigarettes. wew.

I'm 30 I started smoking around 14 and was smoking a pack a day by 16 got up to 2 packs a day by the time I was 22. To be honest I just fucking quit no cut down no vape. I just suffered the shit show for 3 days it was hell 2 weeks pretty bad and then I was good. My grandparents all smoked 3 of them quit mid 40s most of they all smoked two or three packs a day and they just quit and my grandma just quit at 80. Its a bitch but if you really want to you can do it.

>this message brought to you by the tobacco industry.
>don't vape goyim. just buy expensive nicotine gum/patches or just keep smoking. it's "COOL!"

in high school we used to give the puritans swirlies for being absolute fags

I quit... u can do it.

if u get past the 3-5 day window, technically you no longer psychically addicted. However, you are still psychologically addicted.

If you don't/can't get your head right, you'll forever be a slave to Marlboro man you NPC faggot.

Attached: 1513692752063.jpg (1280x853, 198K)

That's a great motivator.
For me it was a multitude of things, but the biggest was:
I hate worrying about cancer, and every cancer stick you smoke is another step down that path of probability.

Imagine how world history could have gone right
we think about that a lot in terms of Germany, user.

Vaping is just as expensive and damaging to you health as smoking is.

forgot greentext. oh well

that the alan carr method?

It's a smoke break from the bullshit that is 95% of Jow Forums. *shrugs*

gang gang

Attached: 04sc3aajbqd01.jpg (1242x2208, 120K)

Must suck to be a leaf. $5 per pack here

Vaping works.

I quit after 10 years because (((they))) raised a price one time too much and i said fuck, i wont be jewed anymore. Having nothing to do waiting for bus was worse than lack of nicotine.

i did stop 189 days ago. I thought it would be harder but actually it was really easy. I did smoke five years and ~20 cigarettes a day.

youtube.com/watch?v=VfSHW4Fk26w

Attached: three trust and thy soul.png (548x620, 150K)

I wish I'd the mental maturity to stay away from all the bs in high school. I did many stupid things back then.

There is always desire to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself through materialistic ways, sexual ways, through drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy through own creation that people calls as life.

We can't remember our time as toddlers because we didn't exist in that time. We had no identity. Only when years has gone while we gathered data from our environment we created identity. When we have our identity, we decide what matters to us. Then we experience impulsive feelings when things didn't go as we wanted.

We are piece of life that creates own image and plays it (Genesis 1:27 So God created man in His own image). We get so tangled to our own creation that it can kill us and bring us into hell. We think that something or someone causes our misery even when we alone create everything within.

We have all this mysterious desire to do something, be something more. It usually manifest itself through sexual ways, materialistic ways, through parenthood, dating, drugs, games, food, alcohol.. you name it. Through that it leads nowhere, it keeps us happy for a moment and then we need more. So where we are now? We are piece of life that want to experience bigger part of it. Through physical ways it finds not that part and when that need to expand finds no expression we create this pain within. So what to do? This is what meditation is all about. We wan't to think nothing, be nothing because that is just the data we gathered from the physical and created self from it. When we learn to be still, just be as piece of life, something start to happen that seems to expand you into everywhere. It seems to that consciousness, awareness is the basic that exist and everything else is manifest of it.

What (((they))) wan't is to bind us more and more into physical, sins, into that rat-race i wrote about above, so that we wouldn't learn or even think about this.

Attached: 1539134477948.jpg (750x741, 124K)

I dunno, I just think it sounds profound

read or listen to "the easy way to quit smoking" while chain smoking. set aside one of your days off for it. good luck.

I bet you can't kys right now because you're a slave to the dream state matrix and you're basically a sodomite npc. Prove me wrong.

Attached: kikeman4.jpg (600x400, 31K)

>75 cancersticks a day

Attached: fb0.jpg (640x432, 29K)

eh have you ever considered dying of lung cancer? easiest solution

I smoked about 15 a day. Have been nicotine free for 1.5 years.
How the fuck do you manage to smoke that many? Isn't that like 1 every 15 minutes? 1 cig=5 minutes. How do you afford to waste 1/3 of your awake time smoking you retard?

22 years ago, used to smoke a pack a day.

must suck to smoke.
also the shit brands here go for $5-7.
premium smokes go for 12-15

>not taking pharma amphs to maximize productive potential
cuck

I read easy way to quit by Alan Carr and never smoked again.
>I started when o was around 10-11, was buying packs by 12, pack a day by 15
>smoked at least a pack a day until I was 27
>was hopelessly addicted used to light up first thing when I woke up and last thing before bed

Honestly there's no other way to quit. It's not magic it just changes your mindset and makes it easier. There is no withdrawal to quitting cigs other than wanting to smoke. Vaping and gum are not quitting only changing your delivery method of the drug you're addicted to, nicotine. Smoking is not something you enjoy you are a nicotine addict. You won't miss it. Part of the addiction is thinking you will miss it and tricking yourself into thinking you enjoy smoking

The hidden Jow Forums discord is pxmFPxj we have over 5000 members and are growing.

It has to stay hidden or (((discord))) will shut it down. As far as discord knows its a Minecraft discord.

Attached: 41784.png (1472x1578, 465K)

Fuck juul super expensive. And suorin QC is shit get the peas one that's like $10 so if it breaks just buy another.

i was the as RA. What a shithole :D

Attached: absolutamenteasqueroso.png (288x415, 178K)

>be smoker for like 10 years
>get vape thing
>vape for 3 days instead of smoking
>no cigarette cravings whatsoever
>stop vaping
>no cravings at all
>i guess this is ok.jpg

And that's how I quit smoking.