NPC General - Save Jow Forums edition

Friendly reminder that this meme will continue to shit up Jow Forums and all of Jow Forums until the (((mods))) let Jow Forums have the NPC general back.
Notice how all these threads started being fucking everywhere on Jow Forums since the 12th of october?
Gee.... I wonder why....

Just let the fucking general live and no one will reply to the other threads is it really that hard?

Attached: Glowglow.jpg (1349x774, 323K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PFdmAgA_Gfo
archive.fo/zrAOW
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dont link to your own shit, spamming faggot

>We're not liberals, we can't be NPCs

Attached: 1497234660243.jpg (358x373, 42K)

Attached: 1539255200903.png (374x229, 29K)

It's Okay To Be Emu.

Attached: 1538982677976.png (636x713, 437K)

Stop spamming all over Jow Forums, i made you a containment thread to use now fucking use it.

put did you sticky it? how else can one know you're sincere?

Attached: NPC-sticky.jpg (737x737, 108K)

Filter all NPC flags.
>Filter all NPC flags.
Filter all NPC flags.
>Filter all NPC flags.
Filter all NPC flags.
>Filter all NPC flags.

Attached: 1539616371820.png (714x481, 149K)

Morrison attempts to Redpill a crowd of NPCs:
youtube.com/watch?v=PFdmAgA_Gfo

Attached: BunchOfNPCs3.jpg (910x652, 75K)

Attached: npc-theory.jpg (1546x1222, 1.7M)

that was basically anti-authoritarianism and anti-establishmentarism. I guess that's similar. I see NPC as the new term for sheeple anyway.

Attached: alllwalks32442.png (590x862, 283K)

Are you really this butthurt over a meme?

Morrison understood exactly what the NPC thing is all about. And no, I am not saying he was perfect or such nonsense, but he had insight into things that others did not.
Example:
Lizzie: I think fans of The Doors see you as a savior, the leader who’ll set them all free. How do you feel about that?

Jim: It’s absurd. How can I set free anyone who doesn’t have the guts to stand up alone and declare his own freedom? I think it’s a lie – people claim they want to be free – everybody insists that freedom is what they want the most, the most sacred and precious thing a man can possess. But that’s bullshit! People are terrified to be set free – they hold on to their chains. They fight anyone who tries to break those chains. It’s their security… How can they expect me or anyone else to set them free if they don’t really want to be free?
He knew that most people operate completely within their externally acquired programming. And, that this programming becomes THEM, and if you attempt to shatter that programming, they will get violent.
Morrison Interview from 1968: archive.fo/zrAOW

Attached: BurningManHipsterNPCs.jpg (1722x1176, 429K)

if /nsg/ can't have a general then neither can your shit meme that won't last more than a few months.

This is a set-up. (((They))) are trying to attach an idea, that democrats/liberals/SJWs/"normies" are less-than-human, which they can then use to call Trump's base "radical," which would have a multitude of uses, up to and including justification for shutting down Jow Forums and other places where redpilled anons congregate.

"These websites are harboring and enabling radicalism!"

You dumb fucks. The meme is weak anyway.

As I mention in most of these threads, I think there needs to be a more clear definition of "NPC", because it seems be be used in two different ways...

1. NPC as a mindless drone who doesn't think for themselves, who parrots the party line, who can't argue their point. In other words, a generalized insult.

2. The biological NPC, the one who has no inner monologue and is therefore incapable of processing higher abstract thought.

I think #1 has been overplayed, and is the reason most NPC threads are getting pruned.

I think #2 is far more important, and has far more implications to the political world and the world in general.

It's interesting that the opposition to the term is because it's "dehumanizing". They avoid answering the question as to whether or not #2 is true. Instead, it's another case of "we all know it's happening, but it's bad to talk about it"

Attached: apple.jpg (1280x1527, 956K)

Then can't trump supporters call the left radical for calling them russian bots for years...?
You guys need to smoke less weed.

Ummm sweetie, your quest marker is showing.

it's getting pruned because the confirmation of biorobots without higher thought will invitable point to those manipulating the NPCs to do harm. (it's the jews BTW)

Attached: simple-overview.png (800x2000, 461K)

>Russian Bots
How about "Literal Nazis"
I have been called this LOTS of times, and I am not a fucking Nat Soc.
100% Pro Constitutional Republic. AKA
"American"
>Nazi!!!!
New pic related

Attached: YouWantDehumanizeWithThat.jpg (714x481, 101K)

The 'NPC meme' is only on-topic insofar as it is used in a political context. Simply spamming the latest new meme is not politics. If you want to talk about the NPC meme outside of a political context, go to Jow Forums. That's why we made Jow Forums - so you could talk about off-topic stuff with people from Jow Forums.