My parents are selling home

Can't tell you how painful it is to me.
I am a cold person, cynical as I can be, but to me that house on the hills of Tuscany was everything. They say that it is too big for them now that me and my brother moved away, but the reality is that they can't keep it also the fact that niggers are in the village next to us will cause a devaluation of the whole thing soon. Roaches gets free alocation while we struggle for survive, and while damaging the few things we have. I am utterly disgusted by this country, and the traitors that dwells in it.

Attached: goodbye.jpg (620x439, 57K)

its their fucking house you whiny nigger, let them do what they want with their life. its not your fucking house fag

F

Shut up mutt

We are not all a boundless mutt gypsies, you can't understand what does it mean to lose in this way while your country feeds niggers.

Fuck the welfare state , every day beeng a neet looks better , the western world has become an antimeritocracy.

Attached: welfarestatefuckthisshitvenezuela.jpg (1536x817, 419K)

great blogpost Francesco

Italian homes are very often multi-generational, they're not just places that you live in to be closer to a job. Selling your home is basically like cutting a huge chunk of your roots. Most Americans could never understand because their parents uprooted them and moved them many times during childhood and now they see homes only through an econominc lens, very sorry OP, this is a tragedy to hear. My grandfather recently sold his home because he's gotten very sick and can't live alone anymore and needs constant medical care that only a hospital can give, he loved his old home so much he had it put on my grandmas tombstone.

My father was an architect, he made buildings for the state and for the riches his Whole life yet he was not able to die in the house that he himself restored.
The state of the Italy...

taxes are at roughly 50%, probably more considering that we pay money even on the oxygen we breath.

Mind we are still a lucky family for the Italian standard and yet we have been reduced to sell our own proprieties...it is disgusting.

Fuck you

It's time to cull the invading species

I know that feel user

Attached: welfarestate.jpg (600x503, 48K)

Good goy you have to pay your taxes for immigrants

>you can't understand what does it mean to lose in this way while your country feeds niggers.
I think we all can relate, as it happens in all the Western countries.

Attached: Norwegian genocide.jpg (480x360, 55K)

>Supports trump and nazis
>gets butthurt when their policies cause people to sell homes

Soon some african migrant will live there with his obedient white italian wife

DO something about it you pussy. You probably don't have much to live for anyway if you're posting here.

>"Nazis" are responsible for African immigration

Attached: ma97zr8usiy3rrakdajt.jpg (800x566, 75K)

t. Mutt who changes houses like socks and lives in paperwall uninspiring house that is exactly the same like every other house
Wish I had a house in Tuscany.

your men lust for dark women

Attached: FB_IMG_1507672705275.jpg (497x498, 17K)

>I am utterly disgusted by this country, and the traitors that dwells in it.
I know that feel

Ah, one of Kalergi's Rootless Cosmopolitans. Someone who will never know the unique pain of having the family home, farm or ranch yanked out from under them. Never know what being tied to the land and water felt like. Nor the bittersweet satisfaction of memories of those places. Have fun with your iPhone and typhus.

t. spic

shut up faggot you are supposed to hand down these things to your kids boomer fuckhead.