Slab City

This place is one of the few Anarcho-Communist places out there.
Because there are no laws, people can basically do whatever they want which made me think: What if a group of Jow Forumsacks would go there and kill the entire population, do you think we could then build a (though very small) Nationalist ethno-state there?

Attached: 1200px-Slab_City_Welcome[1].jpg (1200x800, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VcXTXnCiRGU
youtube.com/watch?v=IoXvk2O6oUg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

and it's a shit hole I bet.
The problem with Anarchism and by all means i think it's a great idea on paper, is that it neglects to account for the worst of human nature. Without Governments to protect like a fatherly authority with just laws and order, people will rob, rape, kill and cheat others to their heart's content.

What are you going to do then?

The USA is the greatest country is the world, because it has the best government and institutions supporting it.
The weaker the government and less respect for supporting institutions means the less safety and welfare for it's people.

Nationalist ethno-centrist states are not only anachronistic, but completely irrelevant in the new emerging global order.
The world is becoming smaller, my only hope is that the emerging global order is modeled on the USA's values and freedoms.
Could you imagine global law and order being administered by the Chinese or Russians?
No thanks!
Give me my freedom fries!

t. cia

>Nationalist ethno-centrist states are not only anachronistic, but completely irrelevant in the new emerging global order.
in other words: JUST DIE WHITEY, DIE!!

you want to build where you can actually grow stuff and build stuff not in the middle of a fucking desert.

>in other words: JUST DIE WHITEY, DIE!!
Race has nothing to do with it.

It is a shit hole. A lot of people just go there to use and buy drugs. The people who "live" there have to bring in a bunch of supplies from the outside because the place has WAY more consumers than producers just like any anarchocommie shithole.

I'd argue the complete opposite - the United States has been a success because the very democratic process is ineffective and this limits the ability of the government to rule. The decline of most nations appears to happen with a strong hand controlling the scenes and managing to stifle the actual day to day business of individuals.

>But murder and stuff
People don't murder because of either morality or the threat of force. Individuals defending themselves, and self imposed morality are surprisingly effective.

150 welfare babies... enjoy your conquest King user. Deus Vult!

Attached: Deus_Vult_sign.jpg (1017x479, 232K)

I've been there, it's a desert shithole with no industry or jobs, the whole place is just senile hippie boomers smoking weed and living in trailers. It's also right across the border with Mexico and the nearest actual city is like 80% spics, so good luck with that.

Why would you ruin a perfect commune with a state?
Better to take their commune out of their hands and live freely.
You can go 14/88 all you want, own guns and as long as you work you have rights to everything the commune produces, hell make a church if you feel like it, live like an Amish or don't

Fuck off

Everyone who lives there are boomer hippies and old people with mental problems.

Yeah the dessert part can be difficult

The USA is a decaying hellscape

>Boohoo I need a government to protect me and my family, like a father figure

Speak for yourself, cuck

>USA is the greatest because of it's government, not because white people made it great
The level of stupid, what exactly has the US Gov done that has made it "the greatest" cuck?

Attached: ancappepe.jpg (388x388, 32K)

>build a state
sure man i'll be a card carrying party member lmao

>No laws

There are all the same laws as normal. They lack an on site police presence. There's a difference. That's like saying murder in Chicago is ok cause the cops don't come by your block that often.

>Because there are no laws
It's still part of the US, dipshit.

>because the very democratic process is ineffective
If you mean to say there are too many checks and balances on the US government and institutions to rule unilaterally I agree.
The US has almost too much democracy, and people think everything is up for contest, debate, questioning or even ridicule.
The USA has the ability to project it's power globally as a benevolent force for freedom and capitalism -which has improved the welfare of man above any other system. Yet, today, there are countries where the USA should intervene and could benefit from doing so, but is restricted by popular idealists. Case in point Iran, Syria and other less westernised countries, including parts of the African continent.

US inspired western Government and capitalism are the greatest systems ever designed and have brought more benefit to humankind that anything else. It deserves to be imparted and exported globally, I dont think we should just hope for it, I think our generation should push for it.

Hi FBI

Attached: 06e0feecabaa8edd45016ac43fc606d8.jpg (950x950, 259K)

>Case in point Iran, Syria
Getting into serious conflict with Russia is not in our interest. I agree that we aren't doing as much as we could/should in Africa, though.

>blah blah tough guy larp
One of the crazy people who lives there says that the law is taken into there own hands regularly so you dont step on peoples toes
you would need a swat team to take down a town of hillbillies who are armed to protect themselves from other armed hillbillies

Glowing in the dark, neck yourself cianigger

All of the Jow Forums people who are going to this specific location to kill people should give their names and addresses so we know who's meeting up, and who needs transportation.

I'll start:

Randy Shackelford
33108 West Chinster Blvd
Dry Cobb Nevada

Everywhere should be like Slab City.

Attached: 1366383399346.jpg (600x450, 76K)

Can someone give some concrete examples of differences between an anarcho-communist and an anarcho-capitalist society? Not trying to pick a fight here, I'm just genuinely curious as to how much of an effect the communist and capitalist part has once it's all effectively anarchistic in nature.

Attached: 1489847801631.jpg (655x527, 59K)

This thread is now really glowing in the dark

Complete shit hole. Basically, it's where drug addicts, retired hippies, and mentally unstable people park their asses. Half a notch above skid row.

>no written laws?
>let's go murder people because it's like not even illegal!
The absolute state of current year faggotry.

Ancoms doubt believe in private property. Anything of any economic use (tools, etc) would be considered to be owned by the entire community.

Anarcho communism believe in abolishing private property, so all the means of production are public to all the commune just like their products which are distributed according to everyone's need, everything is voluntary and there's no state or laws.
Anarcho capitalism believe in not abolishing private property but abolishing the state and let humans live according to voluntary economic transactions with eachother, basically remove the state but let the capitalist system alive

>I agree that we aren't doing as much as we could/should in Africa, though.

Unless you are advocating for genocide of the natives and claiming of the resources yourself retarded. We don’t need their shit badly enough to deal with their problems.

Ok I'll start.

Krieg Steiger Hummel

Pick me up at 158 Brock Street - Edmonton, Alberta.

Go away, CIA.

Thanks. Seems that ancaps, while still fairly retarded, are at least better than ancoms.

Attached: 1488222366786.png (720x644, 45K)

>Getting into serious conflict with Russia is not in our interest.
Russia stands as an isolationist nationalist country, with no regard to the new emerging global order, as evidenced by it's reckless intervention in Syria. Which is causing unnecessary suffering for the the remaining inhabitants there, let alone the 12million people it's already displaced.

Putin is a defacto dictator and presides anything which is opposed to bringing freedom, democracy and capitalism to that nation.

Syria is a serious case in which intervention by the west is not just necessary but we have a moral imperative to do so.
One man should not be able to irrevocably destroy the lives of 12 million other people, as happened in Syria by Assad.

Didn't you get the memo? Trump cancelled the Globalist NWO. He made it pretty clear at the U.N. Assembly ~2 weeks ago.

I've hung out there. It's pretty sketchy. The year round "locals" are mostly nutjobs (a few chill ones though). Also no services (electricity, sewage) so it's a literal shithole. The military also enjoys fucking with the place (low flybys, etc).

>low flybys
what is that, what else do they do? unless you don't want to say since I'm assuming you're stationed in Korea

Depends what you value more
Freedom and community or material wealth and consumerism.

Kike

>ancom share that shit nigga
>ancap I’ll buy that shit nigga

>moral imperative
Hahahaha, mind your own Damn bussines

You glow in the dark

They busted a pedo ring there a few months ago, anarchy sounds wonderful!

anarchism doesnt mean no laws dipshit

Ancap paradise

it clearly needs a nuke first.

youtube.com/watch?v=VcXTXnCiRGU

I'm not military I happened across Slab City accidentally on a motorcycle trip. I was gonna camp by the Salton Sea but it smelled like hot garbage, and I wandered into Slab City not knowing what it was beyond recognizing it from Grand Theft Auto 5. I stayed a week it was pretty chill, would just drink and chill with random people. You needed to drive like 15 minutes to some little crossroads to buy anything which was a pain. I was there in the summer though and it was pretty empty, I guess it fills up with snowbirds in the winter.

It's technically owned by the military AFAIK (I guess they built and then abandoned the slabs) so they can do whatever they want. Their choppers go over at like 15 feet all the time just to fuck with people seems.

Yes it does, but no laws doesn't mean you can do whatever you want of course

>Didn't you get the memo? Trump cancelled the Globalist NWO. He made it pretty clear at the U.N. Assembly ~2 weeks ago.

I got the memo, I wholly support the USA's foreign policy, whatever it may be, but hope and pray it decides to extend American freedoms and capitalism all over the world.
In case you dont realize, you are one lucky son of gun, to be born a yank and enjoy the fruits of one of the greatest civilizations the world has ever seen.

If you dont think so, perhaps take a foreign holiday to a shithole country, you'll soon be a supporter of your way of life.

Attached: 1515733650215.jpg (1320x1044, 265K)

>no services
>anarcho meme

This checks out

yeah it used to be a naval base

>community
I do all I can to avoid that, since youre all virtue signalling retards

>Argentina
No surprise there.
Supporter of Nazis, giving war criminals refuge.

>youtube.com/watch?v=IoXvk2O6oUg

nvm, it was marines

>community
I do all I can to avoid this since its filled with race traitors

>Doing nigger-tier colonizer

I like my way of life. I don't think my country should be trying to change the World though. If you guys want basic human rights and freedoms that we have then do what we did and secure them for yourself. America can't just bomb the shit out of your country for you and put in a western government. That's so lazy that anybody who wants that doesn't deserve our way of life.

We do support America, precisely why risking WW3 and bullying Russia is insane.

I am not a group of people, why do you refer to me as "retards ".
Call me a retard

There are laws, just nobody has gone there to enforce them yet. Sort of like how we have immigration laws we don't enforce.

>We do support America, precisely why risking WW3 and bullying Russia is insane.
Russia seem happy to risk ww3.
As for bullying if you call spreading freedoms you enjoy bullying then you are deluded.

> I don't think my country should be trying to change the World though.
American corporations benefit from building up countries, thus people like you can benefit too from the increased economic output.

> If you guys want basic human rights and freedoms that we have then do what we did and secure them for yourself.
Do I neeed to remind you again how much the French supported you during the Revolution??

The French bankrolled our revolution thats 100% fact. The French have also made it very clear that they don't want anything to do with the U.S. now.

1 Country deserved the help of the united states and decline us at every offer and spit in our face. This same country entered into a trade pact to wage an economic war on the U.S. (EU) and try to destroy the country they once bank rolled. So as far as I'm concerned, the French can get rekt.

This. Some similar places in Europe, and the story's much the same; few producers and lots of consumers. People need a shared ideal to successfully live and prosper together, anarchism is rather a negative reaction than a positive solution.

Have fun with your meth problem OP. That place is a shit hole.

Attached: 1534633476653.jpg (500x375, 121K)

So no laws, laws without force are literraly just words on a papper

It can only work in the form of voluntary communes.

I am kinda new to this forum and I haven't really got a grasp of the basics yet, but when I was looking at your reply to this video, something strange happened. The entire screen went dark around your comment and a luminescent glow appeared. Is there a special code I have to enter to make my posts glow in the dark as much as yours do or is it for paying chatroom members only?

Only the weak would propose risking American soldiers to help countries that hate us. Fuck "spreading democracy," neoconservative.

>This place is one of the few Anarcho-Communist places out there
>Greeting sign is a literal bunker
It checks out.

My point of contention is, that you believe America should not act as a world 'enforcer' of freedoms.
Indeed this is a populist opinion running across the spectrum,
>on the left (because of imperalism)
>on the right (who would prefer greater attention at home )
>and by other countries who want to make the world as they see fit (China and Russia).

My argument to put it as succinctly as possible is this, the world is becoming more and more globalised; people want the 'American way of life' as they see on the internet, but they cant achieve that through their own political processes.
If America doesnt project it's power to enable that to happen in other countries, nations such as China and Russia will step into that void and impose their own systems and people will likely go for it because it represents a change, despite being worse off for it.

People in other countries, dont just see America as 50 States, they want to want see 'America' in their part of the world too.
There's parts of the world, where you will find people, whose' sole ambitions is to one day drink a coca-cola. Think about that for a moment.
You dont realize how lucky you are.

God bless.

>Only the weak would propose risking American soldiers to help countries that hate us. Fuck "spreading democracy," neoconservative.

Im an unashmed neocon, because Im a realist.
US led neoconservatism represents the best hope for the world.
Im grateful that your patriots in the US military serve not only the US but the greater good of humanity in spreading freedom.

Thanks user.
People of the world owe you.

>"What if a group of Jow Forumsacks would go there and kill the entire population?"
Are you literally FBI?

Alright, you got me. Now tell me about Bane

>Randy Shackelford

Attached: 1531538011381.png (500x527, 157K)

>the world is becoming more and more globalised; people want the 'American way of life' as they see on the internet, but they cant achieve that through their own political processes.
I don't want the american way of life
>If America doesnt project it's power to enable that to happen in other countries, nations such as China and Russia will step into that void and impose their own systems and people will likely go for it because it represents a change, despite being worse off for it.
I would kindly like everyone to fuck off and let my country and people free from your fake promises.
>People in other countries, dont just see America as 50 States, they want to want see 'America' in their part of the world too.
Not me.
Take your consumerism and moral decay and shove it up your ass.

Fucking based

I love how your retarded ass thinks mentally ill hippies doing drugs and shit in the middle of the desert means you can kill someone without spending the rest of your life in prison because "no rulz"

Gross.

Most sources say the place is lawless so I assumed that included the ability to kill someone

If no one enforces the law how would you spend life in prison?
Not advocating terrorism