Ok, now it's not funny anymore

Ok, now it's not funny anymore.

Attached: climate-beer.png (414x596, 266K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gethsemanifarms.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>muh global warming

Attached: NPCpol.jpg (221x250, 4K)

>Warmer temperatures
>More land can sustain hops for longer seasons
>More land can grow wheat for longer seasons
>More rain means more fresh water on land
>Yeast thrive in warmer temperatures
I call BS.

Attached: 7DC93932-BA71-47C1-A65D-DA0F21F73BF1.jpg (2500x1667, 1.57M)

lol are they making shit up that's more appealing to the Trump's base?
are they really that desperate?

They're really pulling out all the stops at this point. Next they'll say Climate Change will affect the NFL and Blacked.com

America used to be a glacier then then it melted now we can grow more things for beer.

>climate change is a danger for humanity
>let's ship millions of 3rd worlders to first world countries so they can pollute 100 times more

Attached: 1538160071414.gif (700x466, 291K)

You cant scare me

Heavy rainfall is really destructive and can decimate large portions of farmers crops.

A fair price to pay to see Florida underwater. Please, please please please let that happen.

Attached: 1539497974510.gif (340x340, 3.96M)

Beer is mostly made from barley. Lager yeast prefers cooler temperatures and ale yeast thrives at room temperature. Not that it matters because we’ll just sore it at any temperature we want.

It would be as accurate to say that Climate Change might lower the cost of beer.

When I can no longer afford beer I start killing Jews.

Already reported it. Enjoy the shutdown

Beer is worse than soi so who cares?

Fucking retarded niggers

protip, things grow better with the planet is warmer.

Attached: 1539458030258.jpg (720x394, 28K)

that's fine. i only drink vodka anyhow. beer is for retards.

Attached: helle.jpg (842x1293, 103K)

Yeast propagate at high temperatures, flavor is better at low temps though. Refrigeration is still a thing regardless of outside temps.

Trim your nails.

> la creatura hand

>drinking the liquid jew

Brainlet NPC posting is so tiresome

global cooling will destroy those crops manuel

>if you sacrifice money and freedom on the altar of the state, then we'll have good weather and climate won't change!
All climate does is change, it's been ever changing since Earth first got an atmosphere. The anthropogenic carbon-driven hypothesis of climate change is without strong evidence and its proponents have been unable to make accurate predictions about temperature trends.

Attached: White_American_Male.jpg (617x768, 39K)

>sucking the fag Jew.

It's my birthday dudes. I'm thinking of getting some cold Guinness tonight. Maybe a steak or something. Why not, i'm not hurting anyone.

beer is shit anyways. weed is better

>climate change might affect beer prices
ahahahahaHAHAHAHA
the same way fat is good for us co2 is good for plants they actually thrive off carbon emissions.

How the fuck are you not brewing your own beer if you drink beer?

Daily reminder.
If 6 billion trees were planted, that would offset carbon emissions enough for us to be carbon neutral. That's 1 tree per person.
If you're a climate alarmist you'd be much better off planting trees in your community than REEEEEing about it online.

Hemp could have prevented this.

Attached: Hemp-for-Victory-US-Government-Video-in-WWII.jpg (790x1008, 125K)

depends on the plant, not all varieties are influenced as much by higher CO2 presence in the atmosphere
most rice plants do tho

Why not both?

>tfw bought an ounce b4 state raised price up with 30 percent tax
hue lad thank god I got it half price since I was a first timer

Beer is bad enough but weed makes you retarded. And i used to smoke weed for over a decade.

Attached: 1538856149068.jpg (630x630, 47K)

Marijuana plants do REALLY well in co2 enriched areas. Honestly if we were to work with hemp we'd never have to cut another tree down. Just waiting for us in the US to industrialize that shit.

>climate change in the form of us Genghis Khaning the fuck out of the world just like it did to us is coming goy and when we cool the world down via depopulation we will double the price of beer everywhere to recoup our shekels spent

too bad all these experts don't know left from right anymore

> the global warming meme
I thought it was climate change now? Or is it global cooling?

Who even drinks alcohol anymore?

Pro-tip: you were always retarded.

>smoke cbd dominant strains
>no longer retarded
rly makes u think

I know right? Alcohol is haram for the new Europeans

ok bro dude.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: kav beer gif.gif (320x240, 991K)

Actually you are wrong alcohol isnt outlawed under Islam.

>in order to raise funds to combat climate change, tax on alcohol will increase
If its not this, its not true

>yfw it was just being an inbred bong this whole time that gave you the perspective of a retard
BLIMEY THE GOGGLES NEVA COME OFF NANI?~!

Attached: 1506374436843.png (967x954, 554K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

you cocksuckers are so protective of your weed. You're pathetic.

>weed makes you retarded
worse if you're young, you are already prone to stupid decisions at ages under 18. I cant wait for legalization so everyone can stop acting as if weed is anything special

I smoke every now and then, its just a high, it means nothing outside of social situations unless you have serious mental issues

>might

Attached: young.jpg (817x592, 243K)

So the cost of Chinese and Indian beer is going to go up?

I only drink cider or gin so IDGF.

Funny how they are trying to appeal to ordinary old Joe six pack with this shit now lol.

The climate alarmists are already pandering to Kavanaugh

we're pretty productive with our weed you mean, and yeah yeah we are. I'm sorry you're permanently retarded from getting drunk repeatedly on weekends with the guys on your tesco runs for meat pies. I'll be smoking bud.

Attached: 1506374453047.jpg (213x237, 7K)

>Climate change.
Yeah? No. It's taxes that will double the cost of beer. Fucking commies.

Tell me what job you have, and try and keep a straight face.

I wonder whos beheind that post

Attached: Mmerchant.jpg (117x125, 2K)

I work at a school I'm currently 22, and am working towards becoming a vet tech, because I love animals. I play guitar on the side, and rap. I have a guy who fills venues so people booking can break even so he basically advertises. He is interested in my work. Can post real quick before my break ends hurry if you want to hear.

Attached: 1539594660125.png (496x357, 198K)

(((Global warming))) is good for wine, not a problem for me.

Attached: damigiane.jpg (492x319, 72K)

>Farms wheat

carbon taxes have already done this three times over

I want nothing more than to hear about your weed filled fantasy of being some kind of white rapper. Good day.

sorry I want nothing less.

They're trying to spin the onset of a mini ice age to be the result of manmade global warming. Give it another year or two and you'll see. Just remember the sun has more to do with our weather than any human activity. Volcanoes also erase human activity in comparison.

>What don't you like?

Climate change will do this!

>murican
>knows anything about beer
Come on, your beer is the worst.

Attached: 1200px-Bier_montdescats.jpg (1200x1793, 250K)

Buy brewry stock

>not making your own beverages

Attached: 1522781101599.jpg (550x543, 83K)

>drinking the alcoholic jew at all

>He hold puuko
>But he is puto

Heavy rain=ergot
LSD the next big intoxicant?

I would almost subscribe to globalism if it ended beer.

Beer = Get drunk, pay no attention to political traitors and let your girlfriend toss your faggot ass salad.

Alcohol is the biggest psyop next to Rome.

Happy birthday user!

Attached: 1438495319301.gif (350x343, 433K)

>Not stuffing yourself like a pig on your birthday.
user just go all out. As long as it's meat rather than cake you wont lose anything from it.

yeah because American "beer" is basically water which is harder to get when you live in a desert wasteland

Attached: 917825fc1053c5e34288c18d1f106fd9.jpg (800x1132, 357K)

>Beer = Get drunk, pay no attention to political traitors and let your girlfriend toss your faggot ass salad.

speaking from personal experience I assume?

thanks user!

yeah i might as well. good advice

Attached: 1534031328265.jpg (2732x2048, 232K)

Good. We need less people imbibing yeast shit for fun.

Lies.
C3 and C4 plants, which include barely and hops, experience explosive growth in high CO2 environments.

no onions puto

onions Lee

Kavanaughs worst nightmare

Yeah let's make more laws that punish developing countries pass because the law changes global climate patterns! And if you disagree ur a [buzzword goes here]

What's Robitussin made of?

wtf i believe in the carbon tax scam now

American beer is like having sex in a canoe... fucking close to water

Attached: 1.jpg (236x261, 11K)

>might
have to love clickbait
I might drive to your moms house a pop off a load in her.
OP You might have a sibling in 9 month.

>If 6 billion trees were planted
Just kill off the nonwhite populations of South America and Africa and you won't even have to plant 6 billions trees, natural reforestation that would occur in the absence of subhuman activity would more than cover that 6 billion.

While the US doesn't have trappists, we do have everything else. Just looking at my own state, Maryland, theres dozens pf breweries making every variety imaginable. One local place went 55 brews in with no repeat recipes. Theres a place a mile from me that has a dozen that i love. The rest of the country no different. Yeast strains and hops from all over the world and local are used, experimented with, perfected. Plus we have bourbon and whiskey. Plus dozens of macro brews to get wasted cheap with.

We're just fine

Why should you paint a canoe black? Because then it won't tip.

Attached: 1528926302622.jpg (600x849, 323K)

>hur hur how can we stop the goyim from resisting us?
>Oh, i know. Let's inflate the cost of their beer. Then they will have no choice but to go along cause you know.... they're all idiotic alcoholics.

Attached: shopping.jpg (246x336, 10K)

Warming changes the climate patterns. Areas that had plenty rainfall might become arid; or the amount of rain and storms might increase and make it hard to grow crops traditional to an area. Winds might increase in places and blow away the fertile top layer of he ground etc.

The warming isn't the problem it's the disruption and change of established climate patterns.

Attached: 1539428260689.jpg (500x312, 47K)

>While the US doesn't have trappists
We have a Trappist monastery in Kentucky.
gethsemanifarms.org/
They don't make beer, though, as far as I'm aware.

>4.8%
Here we call that a Shandy

So here's their argument:
- if the worst global warming predictions come true
- and a hundred years pass
- and some climate modeler's predictions about local weather and effect on crop yields come true
- and current barley farmers don't adapt to changing conditions
- and farmers in different places don't plant more barley
- and there is no technological advancement improving crop yields in an entire century
then:
- barley yields could drop 13%
- causing beer consumption to drop 16%
- ignoring how much beer is already made from things other than barley, like how Budweiser and Coors are made from rice
- and somehow beer prices would double, because people would pay twice as much for beer to fight over 84% of the same supply, rather than drink 84% as much beer and have something else instead.

I don't drink alcohol.