You really don't care about unborn children's life

You don't care about fetus, you just hate educated liberals.
Pathetic idiots.

Attached: 39267519_10212305189852414_271804419757047808_n.jpg (960x772, 60K)

i dont care about either though

Ur a faget

Attached: 1539585705651.jpg (700x692, 89K)

>@Athiest_teens

Attached: 1539107257529.jpg (960x720, 126K)

If the one on the left is a white fetus in a white country it matters more in that country.

This should just be flipped and posted

What, are you gonna abort the kid on teh right?

wtf im pro choice now?

Fetuses ( if thats even a word)

Are not dangerous, muslim children are very dangerous.

>educated
>liberals

Pick one

FPBP go fuck yourself OP you faggot

This

Fuck off nazis

One is an invader, the other one is not

I'm pro life and I'm also against the crimes being committed against countless little children by the very people who were supposed to protect them, not used them as tool to gain entry into countries that didn't and don't want them.

Eat a massive nigger dick.

Indoctrination is =\= education
Faggot.

>when the parents care so little they put their child in danger on a boat for days to weeks, usually w/o food or water

The parents cared didn't give a fuck, why should we? They wanted their kids thirsting and staving all the way over here, only to use them as anchors. If you can't see the abuse the kid on the right is going through, or are only using it as politically convenient, then you don't give a fuck either.

Fetuses also had the chance to be born. The aborted never gave you consent to kill them, you uncultured, uncaring fuckwit.

I only care about white babies

Attached: 1536179885041.jpg (403x604, 44K)

>How can you consider yourself a gardener if this life matters [photo of a turnip], but not this one [photo of a noxious weed that causes rashes]?

>if you don't think babies should be murdered in the womb, it means you have to support turning Europe into a caliphate
>checkmate, drumpftards

Attached: 1527272362483.jpg (602x752, 101K)

Hail hortler

Attached: LdTZRoC.gif (270x333, 1.1M)

>forgot to include the death penalty.
taking terminology that means one thing and parsing the word so it means something else is lame. fuck off

>heh don't want unrestricted migration into your country? I guess you should stop pretending you are against murder, kid

Attached: 1534665965968.gif (295x218, 1.69M)

One to the left doesn't matter either if it's retard or non-white.

So, all lives matter? That's racist.

Remember to sage

Why are estonian posters always so gay? I mean from the non stop black girl fetish to other stupid shit?

only one of these will ruin the economy

Niggers and spics kill their unborn in significantly higher percentages per capita than whites and Asians.

I support pro-choice all the way. Keep killing them nigger babies.

I dont care about abortions in derpa derpa stan either vlad, why would I care about kids in Ramad?

what race is the left one?

>it's a shareblue has absolutely no idea who they're talking to episode
We are absolutely pro eugenics for non-whites, fucktard.

if it's white,
give it life,
if it's brown,
FLUSH IT DOWN

Attached: the cherlin.jpg (550x295, 73K)

One is obviously a Shitskin that should have been aborted. The ruinous Shitskin horde should all be killed no matter the form.

Attached: 100_camel_toe.png (275x475, 140K)

Because the first is being denied as a human at all. The second is part of a wider political issue regarding borders and the nature of our identity and quality of life. No one claims the right “isn’t human” except LARPers, but most of us recognise that just letting everyone in has exactly zero chance of working.

They can go back where they came from and matter over there.

Brown people people spend their entire lives full of jealousy and hatred of white skinned people.

Attached: 1518674845773.png (898x904, 971K)

"What race is it?"

The power of the centrist that Jow Forums's retarded extremists refuse to acknowledge.

Shouldn't that have been
>Gentile rogue?

Italian I think.

I only consider myself pro-white life, because I'm not a Christcuck. Leftists are really not going to like the post-Christian right becoming mainstream.

STOP killing babies.
STOP illegal immigration before it begins.

Instead of inviting illegal immigrants in the first place by allowing them entry, deny them. If you really want to help them invest money in their native counties to raise their standards of living and stop war in the Middle East. Problem solved. Welfare isn't the solution.

Attached: glk.png (1021x855, 778K)

Attached: 2452345776761.jpg (1240x1832, 516K)

Wow, what strong argumentation you have, you're definitely not a child throwing a tantrum because you didn't get the answers you were expecting.

Attached: 1530502921967.jpg (225x225, 9K)

They can live. We are not denying them life. They can't live with us though.

That guy has serious forearm strength.

This image is like the palindrome of memes.
You can literally switch the sides of the text and replace "life" with "choice" and it works.

Which argument are you looking for. There's no point to argue in far-right echo chamber. You are just deluded white supremacists.

I'm glad that Estonia becomes more and more diverse.

Attached: drumpf.jpg (256x256, 13K)

one is clay the other is broken pot

Oh yeah, all the migrants are kids alright.

Npc says what?

here is the proper version
You are welcome

Attached: ftfy.jpg (960x772, 82K)

Tyrä

before it was called pro-life it was called anti-abortion but the optics people felt pro-life reads better. that is all. has nothing to do with life and death.

I don't get it, im for mandatory abortion for nonwhites?

No you are an idiot.

Picture left is the child you kill because you are a terrible parent.

Picture right is the child you abandoned because you are a terrible parent.

Attached: 1539619103898.jpg (960x772, 111K)

Oh we do care though. it is the people trying to cross the border that don't care. Aren't over 60% of children and women raped while trying to cross over?

Well that was fast

And I'm glad the day moves ever closer where we gas you kikes.

idk now that I look at it, it doesn't quite read.

The life on the left can be raised to be a productive member of society. The life on the right is already a parasite.

Yeah, but that image has been on this drive for years and I have few times to use it. Much l9ike this image

Attached: 71dd4e44e054f058ec3119a0b1447892bb5df4a25fde9661b3ca0f636ca16483.jpg (190x255, 18K)

Nice digits.

Attached: 1530240300501.gif (500x400, 445K)

I agree. We should jail the parents of both in hard labor camps forever. But save the children.

Im not pro-life, im anti murder. Letting life take a childs life is not murder.

Except the whole murdering defenseless babies thing.

All the refugee children should be let into Europe. I'll say that.

I never said I care about any life.
I care for my culture and my people.
I am willing to kill all those who wish to destroy or subvert us and their children.
This includes people of my ethnic origin that work against us.
Exterminatus is the only way.

Attached: war.jpg (711x735, 135K)

Why?

one on the left was born in my country

The one on the right matters because it's a bioweapon being used against the American people. The one on the left matters because it is possibly an American child.
Disarm the bioweapon.

They're just children. If their parents have been blown to pieces in some war zone, and they are wondering around hopeless, they get picked up by some group heading Europe, the adults in the group need to go back but those orphaned children need to be taken care of.
I still believe we need to make buffer zones in these war zones where we set hospitals and schools, and proper sleeping conditions. That would cost the world a lot less than having to provide for them within our countries and given them jobs and housing.

Spam bot thread, memeflag.

Easy answer sub iq, maybe not the one pictured (female), but bringing more animals into the country leads to more deaths than otherwise.

memebot get gud

>Why?

Attached: npc gets confronted by a serious question.jpg (1123x491, 65K)

This one is more straightforward.

Attached: 1539619103898.jpg (960x772, 111K)

>You
There is no you on this board, retard. A big part of us are pro choice for self induced genetic hygiene and anti immigrants.

>but those orphaned children need to be taken care of.
They can be taken care of in their own countries by their own people. The sob stories of the world's myriad barbarians is not the problem of whites.

Children are a much more expensive burden to any state than any adult could ever be.

I agree with OP. You can't be pro Israel and pro life

The implication being, if a fetus can be killed as an inconvenience, we should be able to eat children in difficult time so that we don't have to waste resources on them.

Maybe they are worried that an actual child would fight back or escape and tell someone?

OP translated - "Why do you right wingers enforce borders? Borders are evil. Thus Republicans are evil. We need Illegals Alien dependents to vote for democrats!"

Attached: h.jpg (575x1024, 121K)

>Taking care of everyone in the world on our budget
>Stoping your citizens from committing murder

Gee, really makes you think.

You see the kind of faggotry you defend burgers? And to think you can just give them us to exterminate.

You still haven't figured it out yet. Pathetic idiot.

Attached: 2018-10-03_11.46.47.jpg (1080x1114, 489K)

>Indoctrination is does not equal education
Apparently

are you retarded?
state expenses into a child are investments and they pay off immensely for white kids

Fair

Shouldn't it be "let it drown"

Attached: 1538965280597.png (1006x813, 73K)

You retard, I'm pro-life becuase they both shall live in the places they come from.

Nah. The human in me would look after a child. Their governments are fucked, or have been fucked. And in some cases by our own countries crusades. They are just children in the cross fire. You don't need a sob story to want to take care of a child with no guardians.

Attached: JPC2.png (671x612, 150K)

The truth is: No matter the race, if a mother comes to think of that as a choice, those genes should be flushed down the toilet.

>its so sad teh childrens. let them all in goy.

Attached: 1538926725180.jpg (634x566, 86K)

Attached: abortion_liberals.jpg (952x953, 63K)

Using a kid for political gain
How liberal

>Their governments are fucked, or have been fucked. And in some cases by our own countries crusades
Wrong, you disgusting, Paki, rat. These countries are shit because the "people" living in them are shit. There is absolutely no reason these vermin, much like yourself, should ever be allowed to set foot in white countries.