So ... Whiteys

So ... Whiteys ..
why you didn't apologize to us yet so we can discuss the immigration problem ? you know Muslim countries are the best strategically located countries in the world , we can destroy you in any time by immigration :)
Apologize to us for destroying our countries , messing with us , and then we will think if we stop the mass immigrations of the world to europe or not

Attached: A_large_blank_world_map_with_oceans_marked_in_blue.svg.png (2090x1147, 983K)

Just convert to buddhism. End the Islamic & Hinduism menace!

or just trash ONU, Geneva and stuffs and start to shot at immigrants, while letting your shitholes to starve by stop giving you western international aid.

Attached: 1528989509073.gif (500x281, 1.62M)

Rich countries should really stop aiding poor countries and starting to put a ban on their immigration.

Attached: fkSWt3c1vNE-j-RCwuZGcTlqTLsxsAMMvgp-8JvhnHY.png (1024x512, 43K)

it's a war my Luigi mates
you are not lucky to be in such place , and mess with people like us , you will be the first victims , no Di Maou or Salvini will help you

Im muslim and on saturday i was called goatfucker twice. I would literalay kill every witheoid if i cold have a chance

So you have confirmed to not have peaceful intentions just like your religions state. Where are you from also?

Muslims are the useful idiots of the global ZOG. You think those ZOG fags just pretend to be ''powerless'' when they directly aid millions of brown people on their way to EU?

People like you? You're all inbred and retarded. The only reason we let people like you in is because we feel bad for you.

wypierdalaj turasie

why should we have peacefull intentions when you messed with us for 50 years of bullying us ? now it's our turn

>Muslims are the useful idiots of the global ZOG
no those are whites , why lie to yourself ? you are their slaves and proud to be
zionists aren't that powerful , don't be this dumb

autist amerimutt heheheheheheheheheheheeheheheh

And then the world criticize us for not peaceful with the Arabs.

Israel has all the rights to genocide muslims. You should genocide hindus too.

we don't criticize you here.
in fact, the only reason Israel is tolerated is because of all those brown kids being blown up and killed lmoa

We are masters of the gene and atom. If it ever becomes necessary.... arrangements can be made.

Attached: 1539540160472.jpg (1280x720, 309K)

>autist amerimutt
Did you get that from your dad-cousin?

No one really gives a shit about Palestine, they just hate "colonialism" (leftists) or Jews (right-wing).

We are encouraging this so that the Muslims all make their way into highly urban and dense Europe, so that both the degenerate Euros as well as the Muslims are nuked into oblivion with a single, swift stroke, while preventing oil resources from going kaboom.

you can't even run your own country kek you need white Christians to feed you, your wife and your kids. Very sad. Islam is a religion for weak men.

Don't nuke me bro. I am not degenerate, instead quite the opposite.

Don't forget the 700 years of misery you inflicted upon europe forcing the crusades.

When you're prophet is a litteral warlord and murderer I'd expect you to come without good intentions. The irony of calling non Mudslime countries the house of war is quite kek worthy though.

Interesting. All of their fighting age men left too, and pretty MENA girls are desperate for some dick. Not to mention that some of them are okay with polygamy.

>you will be the first victims , no Di Maou or Salvini will help you

remember what happened with kikes last time european have been pissed ?

Attached: 33965538_1532886090154439_2941509954411954176_n.png (333x283, 98K)

Nigger did allow you to learn English?
You might as well apologise now.
And also say that all Whites are Masters

Why would we nuke Italy? You guys don't have many Muslims. This is mostly targeted at the UK, France, Netherlands, Germany, Sweden, and Belgium.

Ten bucks says OP's flag is Israeli.

get a load of this fucking idiot

all over again, we just have to fuck your face with our awareness of how fucking stupid you are

shut your dumb smelly mouth you pitiful goyim, and bend a knee to Christ because your regressive, ass backwards ideology is in the fucking trash at the level of human conscious collective

>for all the good Muslims do Muhammad is still in Hell for the stupid psycho Islamic fucks who think like (You)
>why do you think he was anointed by a halo of fire?

and Remphan will never let that pig retarded bandit escape his clutches until we purge him too

Attached: 1536267296151.jpg (960x960, 196K)

>im a jewish puppet and im proud.

Nothing. They were sent to a summer camp for 6 years.

Don't nuke our euro bros. Just nuke hindus & muslims. The green countries in OP's pic related.

>
>hi bro
>
>>So you have confirmed to not have peaceful intentions
>>Israel has all the rights to genocide muslims. You should genocide hindus too
>heheheheheheheheheeh what a retard
>
>>brown kids
>>israel is white
>xD dumb Juan

yes Kevin but the only difference is we aren't jews :) you will get your asses kicked in your own countires like it's happening today while you cry in your homes

Attached: jew7xc.jpg (231x297, 33K)

Goat fucker.

This

No, it's okay, we will stop immigration on our own, once we take back our governments. Then it'll be Crusades 3.0! It'll be fun kicking your ass again. This time you should all be wiped out permanently, though. You're too much of a stupid and parasitic race/religion to be of much good to either the human species or the planet.

nah we gas you.

The risk of nuking the hindus carries with it the risk that an unstoppable pathogen may develop due to the high concentration of poo and the ensuing radiation

It will never happen. Women are in place to stop you. And they now can, thanks to you

or you could just fuck off to where you came from
your greed will be your end

>Why would we nuke Italy?
>believe he have nukes or think nukes work like a toy
i wasn't wrong when i told you autist , can you now fck off from my thread ? i don't want you here

you weren't able to defeat some bunch of jews , you think you will defeat millions of masculine people ? xD

>It'll be fun kicking your ass again.
crusades were a failure

Radiations will chastize and purify the region. Remember, they lynch you for eating cow, rape kids, do communal riots, unhygienic, etc. They are the same as muslims on ethical behavior & mentality.

>unironically thinking I was serious about nuking all of western europe
This really is something else. I'm starting to feel bad for you. How can a man be this cognitively bankrupt?

millions of incels who have to leave their countries in order to try and get thot beef, and then get assblasted harder than mohammed’s goat when they realize they are subhumans

>you will get your asses kicked in your own countires like it's happening today while you cry in your homes

The whole europe country tried many time for century to get rid of france. throught history France never disapeared.

Want to kick some asleep lions ? the wake up might be terrible for you.

Our anthem literrally said we feed our field with the blood of the ennemy.

Is this how you cope with having to run away from your own kind as they are so shit ? You realise you can never run fast enough to leave your shitty self behind ?

>when you ignore my post because it fucking hurt the fuck out your feelings

what happened to Muslims being strong sons of bitches?

I know you're liable to ignore this one too but man I could feel your skin tingle and your heart flutter from what I just said

why don't you fucking LEAVE ? because you're really that fucking pathetic that you can't stand up to the truth and have to argue and bicker and bump your idiotic thread by picking on weaker arguments ?

fucking figures, enjoy the Lake of Fire because I am done playing fucking games with wicked opinions and wicked people

Attached: 117.jpg (370x520, 50K)

>and then his heartbeat skips a little and I can feel those wavelengths too

lol dumbass, just archive the thread and hang it up

Once we run out of money for gibs, they just go somewhere less cold.

the world criticize us for not doing any thing about the diaspora jews problem
In reality no one cares about palestine besides liberals and desperate anti zionists

actually I fucking care because humans are humans and nobody deserves to genocide the other, especially over STUPID fucking shit

go spread your rosy ass cheeks for Remphan's razor wire laced cock because that's all you goyim are about anymore

Attached: 1536856759514.jpg (1500x1500, 269K)

You are a failure because of your low IQ genes plus inbreeding plus violent religion.

Islam is the faggiest religion. Bar none
Also most of Africa is Christian. Just goes to show you're so retarded from centuries of zoophilia and inbreeding
India isn't Muslim either.
Sage goes in 100 % of fields

Attached: 1539614708016.png (639x634, 560K)

>Appologize to us for being weak or we will destroy you :^)
Terrible LARP in one hand, awful inconsistence in the other.

I only hate Zionists because our only semi conservative party gives you guys billions of dollars. Not to mention our weird obligation to have to protect your interests.

Dravidians are as inbred as muslims

Attached: main-qimg-735921e966b5fac465ef790ab6d3306e.jpg (602x425, 51K)

>asleep lions
Babtou bro , have a nice day

>when you ignore my post
what ? who are you ? o.O from the way you talk you look like a mexican to me , and the thread was for "whiteys" , so sorry you can leave
btw christianity and crusade shit is too old , christianity is dead today , go find another religion instead of being a slave to whiteys you and blacks

>vargtard detected
at least we will make your countries shitholes

who give a shit , law of nature = subhumans like me will survive , you won't
cry Luigi

those are migrants not muslim or indian or christian , indian gipsies for exemple cross the muslim countries to migrate to europe
but of course a dumb belarusian doesn't understand

Attached: YkCbX5qY_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22K)