I dont get it, why even follow sjw agenda?

>EA stock down 24% after battlefield V

>Facebook stock down 34% since their bullshit in jan.

>Nike stock down 9%

>Disney stock down 6% (regained value)

>NFL stock down 54% since 2017 thing

>Alphabet stock down 4% since the censoring thingy

And many more examples of companies eating shit after following the sjw shit. And the complete oppsite for companies who embrace traditional values. So why in the hell continue with the sjw bullshit? Something aint right..

Attached: 654EF523-9EE8-4264-ADCE-AD0A8334DCBA.jpg (425x609, 51K)

Been wondering the same thing, ancestor.

Liberals don't understand long term strategy since they live in the here and now.

paneurope/pangea is more important than money right now

ugh that disgusting belly botton

because (((they))) need them to do so.

Nothing is worth more than a good juicy virtue-signal, even the profits.
It seems like the kikes are playing the true game of thrones with someone else.

So many (((they))), which one?

Because they think if they keep doubling down the racists will cave in and buy their shit

don't lol it's pure autism

a complete instance of low IQ Jewish idiocy

Nike stock LoL

Look at who benefits

Possibly the CEO knows the company is gonna have a bad fiscal year and pushes some SJW shit out there ahead of time so he has something to blame.

Then next year he can 'restore profits by refocusing on the core competancies'.

It's agenda before profit.

Strategic miscalculation. Most companies figured that appealing to leftists/diversity types would be good for business because they bought into the whole "right side of history" thing, especially when combined with demographic trends. IE, if america is majority latino in ~40 years, the entertainment is going to have to look a lot more like what comes out of cancun than what comes out of hollywood. However, they didn't realize the people screaming for trans super heroes are a very, very vocal minority, and that pushing their agenda as hard as they have been will drive a lot of people, including a decent percentage of latinos, in the opposite direction.

is it? The white demographic of customers has to be saturated by now. Can't really grow your videogame market with White males anymore? The woke bullshit is about catering to non white customers. I don't know why it seems to have backfired.

No way, the economy is doing too good. Also, neutral and right wing companies have great stock prices. Leftists are burning money just to get back at the orange guy, and he keeps winning.. it’s ridiculous!

Attached: 7252F1EF-EB5D-4B00-9767-2579384F618C.jpg (532x870, 131K)

Yeah she is gross..fucking kek

Attached: AC558337-E1C3-44C0-968D-495CDB25AAF2.jpg (319x316, 18K)

it's not about making money

Because non whites don't buy video games that aren't fifa. They spend their money on drugs and knives and shit.

Well yeah, it's a war. You gotta spend money if you want to win. They're just losing.

Destroying all europeans and their descendants or at least crippling them to the point of no return is more valuable than shekels.

They give zero fucks. They are partially funded by our tax $ anyway. It's not going to change until people confront the unaware and compliant family members at Thanksgiving dinner.

Attached: 8757rtiofk.gif (600x600, 196K)

Rothschild&Mensch pays them more to put out propaganda than they could have made making an awesome game anyway...

The hidden Jow Forums discord is pxmFPxj we have over 5000 members and are growing.

It has to stay hidden or (((discord))) will shut it down. As far as discord knows its a Minecraft discord.

Attached: 4841.png (431x562, 336K)

>hidden
>spams link in every other thread
Ok

It's a long term investment

>waste a few billions
>convince women to fuck niggers
>muttify the whole world
>dumb mutts willing to buy your shitty shoes, watch your shitty movies, play your shitty games, listen to your shitty music
>one rage, the dios mio race
>no religion, no gender, so you can make all your characters brown agender "things" without having a think tank behind it and save billions in marketing

Attached: 1539579359900.png (637x403, 206K)

These companies always state they “want to be on the right side of history”. Do they even contemplate they could be on the wrong side. Since we still have liberty in this country I can choose what products to consume. Since I feel passionately about my liberty and that these SJWs are attacking the American way of life I choose not to consume their products why I can avoid them. Haven’t watched football since Crapanig took a knee. Haven’t been to Starbucks since that anti-LEO training. Yesterday passed on wearing my Nike sweatshirt and decided to be a little cold instead. It’s going into the trash now.

i wanna stick my wang in that fillie

race*

And I forgot "work 100h a week like Rockstar San Diego for no money"

It is written in the Protocols
>BY SO MUCH AS OURS DISREGARD SUCCESS IF ONLY THEY CAN CARRY THROUGH THEIR PLANS, BY SO MUCH THE "GOYIM" ARE WILLING TO SACRIFICE ANY PLANS ONLY TO HAVE SUCCESS.

It's the manly face that's vaguely offputting. Everything else is fine.

Liar. Nike stocks went UP after the Kapernick shit.

Wrong people won ww 2 that's why...

K

Attached: 4004E2C6-5EDA-4338-8337-E8FBC61A4421.jpg (1125x1422, 268K)

Cope...

Its the long game. They're going to wear us down over time. People will get bored of hearing us complain about it, and they'll start to think of us as more annoying than the SJWs. This will take 10-20 years.

The people at the top are playing the long game. A couple of shaky years means nothing for them.

>These companies always state they “want to be on the right side of history”. Do they even contemplate they could be on the wrong side.

Never. I see this shit all the time, lefties are utterly amazed that people have different opinions than them, the reasons they think we do are.
1. To wind them up
2. Because were stoopid and havn't taken CNN's word for everything.
3. Because we are evil incarnate and was to kill everything with a hint of brown.

That's it, that's all the thinking they do. Oddly enough, dealing with their irrationality, and violence for so long will lead to the right wanting to utterly get rid of them. So they are half right on 3, except were the good guys.

>implying wars would not happen or people waking up to the jews.

I don't get it, why even post that picture of a jew?

Why follow the agenda?
Because they are making bank. You are thinking short instead of long.

Last 5 years:

>EA $25 to $100
>Facebook $50 to $150
>Disney $70 to $120
>NFL === isn't a stock to the best of my knowledgE?
>Alphabet $500 to $1200

Jew don't lose, user.

Shes my aunt.

>were the good guys.
Is this a redemption arc?

Attached: 1509042125798.jpg (580x584, 114K)

do you expect niggers to use pattern recognition or something?

Some people value ethics, morals, and justice over some fucking number next to a stock market listing.

Eat the rich.

faggot alert

becasue OP, unlike what the media will tell you and pol cherrypicks, humans are naturally conservative.

90-95% of people are conservative and think in terms of traditional gender roles, and social scientists can't understand why there's more female engineers in middl east countries and africa than in europe and the US.

biology is a hell of a drug, and most of our behaviours are controlled by religion and morality, and humans have an innate morality instict.

It doesn't matter how much they push for homosexuality, cuckcoldry and racemixing propaganda, because that goes against biology.

Even with decades of racemixing propaganda white women wont racemix, and is being proven that the less desirable and more fat a white women is, the more linked is to racemixing with a black.

95% of white people wont racemix, and only the bottom barrel of the white race tries to get a non white partner.

You can brainwash people about being cucks, but It doesn't make sense for males to like being cucks, since all cuck males genes would get outbreed in evolution.

Gays are less than 2-3% of the population, and trasngenders are like 1% of the gay population.

Spending all day on social media will make you think trans are like a big issue when they're 1% of the 2% of the population.

Basically most media, liberals and jews and pol suffer from cognitive bias, informational bubble and cherrypicked data.

Attached: 1520531454870.jpg (580x563, 236K)

maybe the virtue signaling isn't a positive move, maybe it's defensive... get it out so no one can #metoo them

kys

That's very anti-semitic of you.

They didn’t push for sjw agenda at their rise, now they lose.

For example, disney movies used to be really good during the rise of their stock, like Wall E and frozen, but now everything they produce is trash due to sjw messages in every frame. Also its natural for companies to gain value in stock price as they grow year by year, but this sudden down in their atock prices is obviously linked to their political push. Just like EA with battlefield, NFL with their niggers kneeling and so on.

Attached: 0727EF2D-0268-4A75-A4A8-314483E6AB94.jpg (850x1310, 814K)

Because kikes.
They know that their time is up and they overplayed their hand, just like every single time they try to corrupt the world, so they're going all in, hemorrhaging shekels all the while, most likely relying on deep Rothschild pockets and the like, only to slowly realize that it's making things worse. This time the ovens might actually exist.
Once the world fully realizes the true cost of kike crimes against humanity, not even their children will be spared; too risky.
All they can do is keep trying and "doubling down", as they are wont to say.
It truly is amazing to behold.
The only thing stopping us is the retards who believe the propaganda that suggests that Jow Forums or something close to it isn't the most prevalent form of thought, and PC culture preventing us from organizing or discussing what is in our hearts.
That's not to say that useful idiots and bluepilled faggots don't exist, because they do, but they are just the vocal minority.
Have you noticed that the more redpilled you become, the less you talk about it? That's because true understanding is much quieter than bluepilled programming, which needs constant repetition in order to bolster itself.
The left know that they are anti-truth, but they do what they do because they'd rather an authority figure tell them they're good boys than live according to what they know is right.

I'm amazed at how out of touch they are. Even normies I know are starting to comment on it.

Good point

If the SJW mass media keep going left wing and liberal then they will never get my money again.

I guess Star Wars episode 9 will die the gurgling demise it deserves Death Star style when it releases while I am watching and enjoying my George Lucas Episode 3 to 6 Star Wars DVD's.

> May the Force be with you always, conservatives.

Attached: 1398317348116.jpg (1920x1200, 655K)

They don't care about money anymore.

just forget that markets have fallen as a whole in the last 2 weeks but whatever

None of this shit matters to share holders. prices dont get affected by this shit

That's the best part. For every doubling down they lose a compensatory fraction of even their staunchest good goys, but if they stop, then the power of our memes will wake everyone up, so they're forced to do what they're doing now, tearing at their hair and gnashing their teeth with each new stage in this dance we dance, with each new victory in this entirely one sided war, forced to delude themselves ever more deeply, to the point that they publish things like "we still win if Beta loses", or "how Kavanaugh was a net gain", etc.
We all know what's coming, and I think that the jews themselves can feel it most of all. A part of them knows that they deserve every inch of steel, every gram of lead, every foot of rope, and every nail on every cross that are to be their final destination.

Profits mean nothing when you are backed up by unlimited Jew Shekels.

Attached: 1457958858639.jpg (1043x463, 70K)

YOU FUCKING MORONS ARE LITERALLY IGNORING THAT THE SP500 IS DOWN 7% FROM WHAT IT WAS A MONTH AGO FROM COMPLETELY UNRELATED SHIT

>BRUH WHYS THIS STOCK DOWN AFTER X?
PROBABLY BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS DOWN YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

Suuuuuure. Bluewave 2019, right?

SEETHING

>NFL stock
what?

let's hope so, user

stocks are sinking as treasury rates spike. its secure selling period and is not in anyway linked to the economy real value. There is a different between slow sell and sudden dive, all the companies i mentioned above experienced a sudden dive that can only be explained by their actions and not the economy.

This is my cat Mason.

Attached: ADA09C09-1325-42C1-AA83-D3877FCB9A77.jpg (960x720, 121K)

What if SJW shit is just an excuse to take the market and deplete peoples 401ks?

Mate, are you mad.
They fucking invented the SJW shit. They are only just advvertising it now. It's us corporations who pushed the diversity faggotry worldwide, lobbying and funding groups to ensure it happens.

You want to be really sick look into companies like P&G

it also makes sense that in time to come in this quarter, the capital flow goes to the private market, as the cost of state bond exceeds the available cash flow to repay the hike in interests rates. money flows back to the private market. mark my words.

4rth of July.

and wait for the event end of the year. especially one or two weeks before november.

this is no larping,

I know something you don't

88 and 88

Attached: giphy.gif (612x320, 2.82M)

I guarantee her knees are too sharp too. 0/10 would not touch with a dirty rag on a stick.

Actually fren you are right
>% of people who supported the "alt-right" in 2016 - 11% - over 25% of young white men
>% of trans/racemixing "people" in the population 2016 - under 1%

Attached: fren hug.jpg (1100x516, 60K)

these Jews own the global feds
they have infinite money
they don't give a shit about profit, they only care about pushing their like agenda.
ea and others may be losing money but the kikes on top are being paid more than they lose by putting poz in the game.

They have been convinced sjw opinion is popular with the public. They get this from public opinion agency's, who as the public what it thinks on certain issues. Unfortunately the public when asked by official agency's, mostly answer the safe answers, not what they really think. This is because the general public, just doesn't want trouble.

Jews don't have to worry about money at the activist level. When they fail financially, they pull their strings and have the government bail them out. "Too big to fail" really means "too Jewish to fail." As shitty as Facebook is, if it reaches bankruptcy stage, the media and government will declare it "essential" to the American economy and all of the corrupt congressmen will run to give it billions more.