Why Don’t ‘Good Men’ Believe Women?

>"himpathy"
>"masculinity is deemed more important than what women are saying
>*links obscure scientific research* "men don't believe women to protect their cultural identity"
>"men don't believe her because they would feel guilty that they couldn't protect her" = "masculine guilt"
>"men feel threatened as individuals because they are not needed as providers and protecters"
>"#MeToo is offering men a way forward, but it requires that men question their doubt, interrogate their place, and not only believe women, but believe that what happens to women matters." (actual literal quote)
>wants to redefine masculinity or something. but basically just wants men to do as women say
Why do people read articles like these and see anything but goofy pseudo-intellectual sounding word salad?

medium.com/s/powertrip/why-dont-good-men-believe-women-23be0ce607c9

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-15 Why Don’t “Good Men” Believe Women – Power Trip – Medium.png (680x954, 617K)

Requesting more empathy is kind of undermined by in the next breath reducing all skepticism to mere insecurity

Good men don't listen to cunts. And good women willfully go into submission to their husbands.

Attached: the christian wife.png (1801x1009, 594K)

>pound my mom
>pound my wife
>pound my daughters
>pound my sisters
um, OK
>pound me too
no thanks cuck

Attached: haha.jpg (533x388, 75K)

>Why Don’t ‘Good Men’ Believe Women?
They have learned from experience.
Very few men don't know another man or had it happened to them when a women lied to the police or friends in an attempt to hurt the man.

>why don't good men believe me?

because we're too good for this shit quit playing fucking games lol

maybe just earn the sole attention of a competitive male so that he can bring you lunch to your workplace from a restaurant in exchange for nothing but your smile (before he goes back to make stacks at his workplace)

>We need men as equals, allies, and supporters, not as paternalistic providers and protectors.

One of the main problems with modern fucked up gender dynamics in the West is that women want to be equal with men, but at the same time most women can never truly respect men who aren't superior to them.

>mfw BASEDaya cuckmales literally believes that men are afraid of women because of sone pathetic rape actions not because they are mentally unstable

>We need men as equals, allies, and supporters, not as paternalistic providers and protectors.
>DO EXACTLY AS WE SAY AND DON'T FIGHT BACK WHEN WE ATTACK YOU OR YOU'RE A SEXIST

>wants to redefine masculinity or something. but basically just wants men to do as women say

That's given.Interesting part is good/bad men thing.It shows they are loosing ground and need male allies.

“himpathy.”

They made a new word now about something else to complain about.

Attached: 1385143446265.jpg (125x124, 3K)

Where have all good men gone to?

i hope this continues, maybe we'll finally get segregated workplace again and I can have a super chill "boy's club" workplace again. Hell the whole #metoo movement basically scared male manager and HR from taking on female apprentices and students. This is an opportunity for men to exploit and pick up the slack.
I am all for #metoo to push the sexes apart. This is the beginning of the REAL patriarchy lads.

Women lie at least 1000x times more than men because they face consequences/1000.

Perhaps the most pathetic thing about modern feminism is their hatred of women. The highest ideal a woman can aspire to is being as good as a man. Think about that for a second. What does that say about feminists' opinions of women? Being a woman is so shit that they should aspire to be like men? It's like they're implicitly admitting that women are nothing but a shitty version of men

I guess ultimately none of this is my business, and I've never given a shit about feminism, but I always found that strange

Good men don't trust women becausd trusting women is irresponsible and stupid.

>#MeeToo's next step

Dude, it's already falling apart as more and more women are being found out to be liars, or sexual deviants themselves.

It's going to hurt women in the long run, and already has been hurting some. Women will now rise slower through the workplace because every man does not want to take the risk one of them sperging out and accusing them of false harassment crimes. The only ones that will rise will be California diversity hires to fend off lawyers.

It’s funny the cucked places on the internet are now getting redpilled on the female problem and I’m seeing a lot more support and comradeship from men who I would have assumed were white knights. This metoo thing has been a godsend for the manosphere. I hope they keep pushing men, so men will eventually push back.

The fact that feminism has been sold to contemporary women as requiring us to act like men is a cruel, abusive and confusing lie that does more to DIS-honor the feminine spirit than the honor it (how much honor can there be in claiming that to be worthwhile, you must reject and act in direct opposition to your truest self?).

pls give me back comfy old family dynamics
sad.apu.jpg

Attached: postmodernism.jpg (640x543, 49K)

>"men feel threatened as individuals because they are not needed as providers and protecters"

Obviously we are needed as protectors and providers, or whether we "believe women" or not wouldn't be an issue. Fucking pilpul doublethink.

>Why Don’t ‘Good Men’ Believe Women?
Because we've been lied to by women multiple times in our lives. Including about life-altering things. You stupid cunt.

Attached: silverman.png (483x447, 78K)

Because every man knows, good or otherwise, that women lie on a daily basis. Women spend so much time lying that they grow billion dollar industries out of it. Some of their lies are so common that they're not even considered lies, but "culture" - think of all their make-up and fashion tricks, for example. Who would trust these people's word?

Attached: 1539161792613.jpg (1131x652, 493K)

because women read these articles, and then they think they're some intillectual genius, this is just like facebook bullshit, you pump up someone to think only they get it or only they are smart enough or cool enough to understand. so this is to bolster moronic broads who are losing out because they themselves are simply garbage with absolutely nothing to offer.
why is it that men must accept a 1 way street when it comes to women? women can have whatever they want however they want, but men should just do as they're told, go with whatever bullshit pressure is applied and just take it? yea fuck off.
when cunts went with rape accusations as some sort of power play, that's when normal society stopped working and women lost all credibility.
its like the US using nuclear weapons, we have zero fucking room to talk but will be mega hypocrites anytime possible
reeeee put me up on a pedestal, respect my victimhood, look how strong i am, but i need constant protection for my fragile body and ego. get bent you crazy cunts.

>Why don't good men believe women?
Cos there's loads of bad women who are lying cunts.

The pot has boiled for too long methinks

based as fuck Todd Barry getting paid

Good men don't believe women because most women are lying, back-stabbing skanks who use every form of deceit to get their way. For example, a boy was falsely accused of rape by four girls, possibly because he didn't do what they want him to do. The poor boy's family is stuck with paying for his therapy while the girls get away scott-free. You see, women are willing to cry wolf if it gets them society's sympathy and punish any man who refused to cater to their selfish whims. And they can get away with it too, even if it tears apart lives in the process. Yeah, I'm very disgusted at the state of women today.

>Because we've been lied to by women multiple times in our lives.
based and redpilled. part of becoming a man is realizing even your own mother lied to you. perhaps not out of malice, but simply because it is their way. to trust women blindly is to walk into a nest of vipers banging drums.