Richard Wagner is still banned in Israel

Is that ok? What has Wagner ever done to Israel? And if he has done anything, for Christ's sake, Jews, he was born in 1813, get over it and play some Ring of the Nibelungen already!

youtube.com/watch?v=TqtehtSB0LI

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-15 at 6.35.05 PM.png (842x741, 415K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Jl3Am3LY6mQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1PoPZF82FX8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wagner will play again when the Antarctic Luftwaffe flies over Israel

one can dream.

Pinguins in airplanes? Doubt it.

Wagner was literally a nazi

>Wagner was literally a nazi
He didn't even know what a Nazi was. Don't be ridiculous. He disliked the "internationalism" and "anti-Germanic sentiment" in Jewish composers of the time. That's a valid criticism at the time. He never argued ever to do any Jew harm.

Being against jews is a literal shoah for them.

>for Christ’s sake
>talking about Israel

That’s pretty funny.

youtu.be/Jl3Am3LY6mQ

The talmudic caanites/khazarian devils can't stand in front of the superiority of the aryan race.

Aren't the Jews also Christians like the Muslims? I thought all are Christians, but then left Christianity for some cult reasons.

Good, the jew vermin isn't noble enough to listen to such music

Hitler shilled Wagner's music so of course Israel hates it

Good, kikes don't deserve to partake in the beauty of his music.

Same Reason for Painted Art

Attached: ART Then and Now.jpg (950x762, 629K)

All I listen to these days is Traphouse remixes of Wagner and Mr. Bond/moonman raps.

Wagner's movements are the only music that ever made me feel anything. Thats probably why the juden despise him so. He was a true artist to created beautiful things. The jews are ugly, hideous creatures who worship things that are as ugly as they are.

He was played there last year, forget which work, but this journo has it wrong, I heard it on BBC Radio 3

Because the man absolutely hated Judean-Semitic culture etc. The first prominent anti-semite in occidental media.
His music is great, I definitely want to see the entire ring cycle.... but its foolish to ban this.... if they had any nuts at all they would lift the ban.

>doesn't know about ice Nazis from Antartica

lurk moar

I don't think Wagner is banned so much for his alleged antisemitism as for the music he composed, which is very Germanic and completely alien to Juden sand mentality.

He refused to let a Jew conduct the opening performance of Parsifal. That’s just one example but there could be others.

I don’t really give a shit what musician’s political views are, just as long as they make good music. Wagner made really good music.

Smh desu senpai

based larry david
youtube.com/watch?v=1PoPZF82FX8

>the only music that made me feel anything

Attached: 53503A85-26A6-45A7-9A99-9E9DDB8BAB57.jpg (971x546, 56K)

is he dare I say it Jow Forums our kike?

>He disliked the "internationalism" and "anti-Germanic sentiment" in Jewish composers of the time. That's a valid criticism at the time. He never argued ever to do any Jew harm.
anyone who disagrees with jews is a nazi
get used to it.

larry david and jerry sienfield need to make a hogans hero esque comedy about them two in a concentration camp.

>anti-goymatic
disgusting

Jews can't understand Wagner anyway. Surely the composer himself would be fine with this.

Das rhinegold is literally about the Jews stealing the wealth of Germany and using it to enslave the German nation

Attached: 1526861503549.jpg (580x399, 58K)

>be holllowcost survivor
> they tried to gas you twice
> every time they do it they play Siegfried funeral march
> always survive gas chamber because the use lice disinfectant instead of poison
>illegally emigrate to Palestine
>becomes Israel after felllow Jews terror bomb British government in Palestine
>years later, watch “Apocalypse Now” with the grandkids
>hoping to watch gooks kill goyim
>get triggered at “Flight of Valkyries” scene
>oyveyannudahshoah.wav

Only if it ends with them getting gassed.

>be hollowhoax survivor
>they wanted to gas you
>start putting people into the room
>fits 200 people
>i'm number 201
>they don't want it to be too cramped and uncomfortable in there
>they are only gassing today so no bullet to the head either
>already have too many jew skin lamps
>dogs are tired of chewing on jew balls
>jackoff machine in the shop
>let me go
>be hollowhoax survivor

>be hollercoaster survivor
>on the train waiting to get into Auschwitz
>hear other jews say that i'm gonna get gassed by Germans
>it must be true. why would jews lie?
>things are slow today because war
>getting bored with waiting on this train. is this gassing gonna happen or what?
>Russians come in and save us from the train
>save us from being gassed
>i am a hollercoaster survivor

>be horrorcost survivor
>hear they are gassing mad jews at Auschwitz, yo
>decide to stay away from there because gassing jews is bad
>avoid getting gassed
>be horrorcost survivor

So much for the "Christian" Zionist story that "Israel is the only democracy in the region." Israel isn't a free and democratic country at all and this policy is just more proof of it.