GOD DAMN IT I NEED ANOTHER RAISE

Attached: 1523207268102.png (478x451, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=10hRo2XEiKI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>people

If expenses are so high, these people should live in a trailer for four or five years, and then go move to a comfy life elsewhere, never/hardly working another day of their lives.

youtube.com/watch?v=10hRo2XEiKI

they do

the stories of tech workers who sleep on the BART instead of paying 5k a month for a studio apartment are true

somethings gotta give

I'm coloured and can't even make the hello world on c++, am I guaranteed a job in silicone valley?

i have a friend that works at Apple. hes not entirely a dev, hes got a hybrid role and actually makes a decent amount more than the average dev there (around 200k everything included).

he lives in an apartment with 4 other dudebros for 2k/mo and he says he has to put his shoes on before stepping outside of his room. its literal hell.

hes not an idiot tho dudes banking what he can and getting the fuck out...they call them the golden handcuffs. mad money if youre not a fucking moron u can take and run whenever ur willing to make 1/2 of what youre used to

Good video user, thank you.
Some of these whining simpletons in the comment section are offensive to me. They'd feel they need total marxism, just to keep from being drained by the first Jew coming along to part them from their shekels.

Nature of the beast in my eyes. Figure out the meta and beat it. He'll live an awesome life one day, soon. Just so long as he doesn't succumb to opulence. To me? A middle class lifestyle without having to spend 40+ hours of every week making someone else richer is more than fine. I don't need a car elevator or something.

Isn't that just an American thing?

People making 7 figures calling themselves middle class, meanwhile no one in the country classifies themselves as 'working class'.

Pretty accurate, you need at least $200k household income to even begin to be middle class in the Bay Area. Good luck doing that unless you’re a techie.

>t. poor non techie

working class is a british thing. here in usa were all poor as fuck.

Class is relative, what a stupid fucking headline

Kek

My cousin works in SF for more or less the same lifestyle you described

I'm doing this, but it will take me longer because I don't make $400k.

Attached: EditedRoadtrekHiking_50.jpg (1226x945, 1M)

I lived in mountain view for a few years while working at Symantec, then Google. I left Google for a public sector job in the east bay. Sure, the pay is about 50k less, but so is the cost of living. Also, I get much better benefits working for the government. I've got a IRA and a pension. I'm not counting on the pension being around though, I'm sure it'll be gutted by the time I retire.

Imagine working in that shithole

You sound like a total moron. No doubt you'd get a government contract.

The funny part comes when they think they're the proletariat in a communism situation while at the same time screaming that they think their housekeeper stole something from them.

Damn, you got me. How will I ever recover? Guess I'll go hang myself in a wiring closet.

Why didn't they just have a stay at home mom and arm her with a gun?

Is McDonalds more expensive there?

Man, you should have seen the look on the face of the guy who had to pay me $10k hush money and eat like $20k on top of that to rewire his closet. What a fuckwad.

In reality outside of pozzed clickbait articles housing only only costs them 3,500 per month while claiming they average 33k per month while thinking they're middle class

yes the cost of living is high there
no they don't have to live out of a car
or can't manage to put sacks of cash in saving away even after the high cost of living in silicon valley
the people living out their car are people the techfags displaced or their grunts

Attached: 1538613668897.png (1138x700, 1.01M)

use your government influence to make america great again

A little bit. Chain restaurants are about the same, maybe a buck or two more than average for a meal. Mom and pop restaurants have to charge more. The chains can afford to take minor losses or operate under smaller margins.

fpbp

There are only 4 conservatives that I know of on my floor, out of ~80 people. Also, probably 95% of government employees are NPC. If you need to do one thing outside of documented procedure to resolve a problem you can smell burning rubber bands coming from the inside of their heads.

>lives on a floor
>makes food
ok zhang

My floor at the office, dingus. I was replying to someone regarding government work. No more replies for you, brainlet.

Try using English next time. It might score you more contracts.

We have been brainwashed quite a bit. Not the government, just by marketing.
Somewhere along the way, we were convinced that a house was a home and that working class were actually middle class.

To be honest, our working class was transformed into the perpetually indebted class by the lender class right after America fought to make the world safe for communism.
In America people don't buy the house they need, they buy the one they are told they can afford if they only go into crushing lifetime debt.
Americans who owe 5 years of wages for a cardboard McMansion think they actually own something. People will take out a 10 year loan to buy an SUV that will not still be operation when the loan is paid off because debt is apparently a status symbol today.

I have no idea if the same is true outside the US but I can say for sure most of us have been thoroughly mind-fucked by the lender class.

It all depends on how good you are with money. A savvy person can easily flip their McMansion for good gains after just a few years. But the market is slowing down. I expect a considerable housing market correction over the next 3-4 years. Buy low, sell high. The debt is meaningless so long as you can afford payments, In a good market, growth will always outpace interest. A friend of mine just made 300k on a property he held for 3 years. Not too shabby for passive income investment.

>In a good market
Good to know the Jews are hard at work buying up chink slaves.

Do you want to walk this back a little bit, chinky-chong? Are you afraid of the Jews or did they already chop it off and sell it at the market?

Thank you for confirming my point.