>Ivanka will end White Slavery 10/12/18
youtu.be/FQBgFir8Zxo
>Taylor BTFO 10/12/18
youtu.be/b3Ni157rRgY
>GOPAd: Unhinged Mob 10/11/18
youtu.be/hlMIyae9-ZU

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: thankyouwarren.jpg (1080x1172, 258K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B07HN9XC1H
youtube.com/user/SecularTalk
twitter.com/benshapiro/status/1051875969219223552
bloom.bg/2CLvV3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

The judge is a total footfag. His eyes are practically popping out of their sockets just to get a better look at Kennedy's feet.

Fat.

Fucks.

Attached: 1531541326127.png (957x901, 221K)

Proportionately England has the most people of wal mart

Lying cunt

Attached: voters who are overweight by state and party.jpg (6856x1266, 659K)

>this matters

That's the one big problem with Nanny State, there is no functioning negative selection.

STUPID KENNEDY AND HER STUPID PURPLE HAIR, WHERE IS LISA ? MY FEET HURT

NOT ONE MORE SIP

Attached: awoo covfefe ENOUGH.png (900x900, 513K)

You talking Nap?
I can't stand that fucker anymore
>oh that journalist is a US citizen!
>we just can't verify that
>but he is a US resident!
>that means the US must get involved!

MAGA

Attached: 1501788356915.png (900x900, 275K)

Which one will Trump tweet?

>Elizabeth Warren own DNA test says she MIGHT have 1/64th to 1/1024th Mexican, Peruvian, Columbian, or Native American blood (they don't know which). That is 0.09%, two times less than the average White European in the United States.

>I'm sorry Elizabeth Warren, you don't get to use affirmative action because your great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grampa (10th generations ago) might have raped a Native American woman.

>According to her own DNA test, Elizabeth Warren is, at least, anywhere between 98.4% and 99.9% pure White. No affirmative action for you!

Attached: 1516254347717.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Has anyone actually read and understood Neitzche? I was trying to read "Beyond Good and Evil" and the style/prose is so superfluous and long winded that it's almost unintelligible. Is that the style of German writing at the time, or just his personal style? Or am I a brainlet?

>mfw my PIECE OF SHIT relative got indited for this

found this in another thread and realized it was true lol

federal indictment when

Attached: 1539612780256.jpg (1439x2417, 449K)

This is when you know finnkike has nothing worthwhile to shill about. He starts posting the fat charts.

Most wops are footfags.

Why would the left think that showing that Warren is 1% indian gives her any kind of credibility? At what point in your life would you even bring up your 1% heritage of anything?

What did Amazon mean by this?

amazon.com/dp/B07HN9XC1H

Attached: melaniadevourer.png (625x1000, 752K)

One may call him a shill, parrot, marxist, puppet, it all runs of him like water off a raincoat. But call him a NPC and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: 'ERR_PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA'"

Attached: stop meme npc download.png (343x760, 128K)

I just woke up, what happened with Pocahontas?

now post black obesity

There's nothing going on except Brexit negs and your markets being in a state of meme.

Attached: 1508620068969.jpg (1920x1080, 312K)

BASED BLACK

Turns out she's 1/64 to 1/1024 native American.

Less then 1%, user, don't give her more then she has.

>Goofy Elizabeth Warren isn't Pocahontas after all, but Mexican! Is this why she doesn't want the WALL?

FUCK
I should've been applying to school as a Native American this whole time.

BASED

Lisa probably feels the same.

>got the OP
Nice!

Credit Suisse on Monday downgraded the U.S. steel sector as it expects prices to fall due to oversupply, stemming from the Trump administration’s move to slap tariffs on Chinese imports

U.S. steel prices and production have hit multi-year highs due to the tariffs as well as strong demand from an expanding economy.

* The brokerage cut its rating on the sector to “market weight” from “overweight”, saying capital spending by firms has “disappointed” investors.
* Credit Suisse also downgraded Nucor Corp, Steel Dynamics and Cleveland Cliffs to “neutral”.

The Trump administration’s ongoing talks with Canada on tariffs related to steel and aluminum could also add to the oversupply of the commodity, the brokerage said.

A near-term deal with Canada remains unlikely, but odds are in favor of a deal being sorted out by early 2019, Credit Suisse said.

> “We believe it’s likely that Canada and the U.S. will come to some agreement on quotas and tariffs will go away,”
Credit Suisse analysts wrote in a note on Monday.

Last week, Canada said it would impose new quotas and tariffs on imports of seven categories of steel to head off a potential rise in imports as overseas steelmakers shut out of the United States seek new customers.

Attached: 1521052299180.png (1342x848, 110K)

OH NO NO NO NO
Why the fuck would she reveal that and prove Trump correct?

Attached: 1537862657950.png (1020x797, 406K)

Why not as African American? We all come from Africa after all!

She 1 gorillionth red woman

Don't minorities fucking hate when white people do this? Does this hurt them even more with some of the non-white voters?

fugg.

MSNBC is not the voice of the Democrat base morons. youtube.com/user/SecularTalk

Jow Forums btfo

Attached: potus quotes benji.png (598x346, 41K)

I have no fucking clue. That's less than what the average non-Hispanic single-race white person has.

>Dear Jewish media, "Pocahontas" just proved she is even whiter than me - isn't it time to blame her for the holocaust yet?
Trump, NO

Trump will point out how much money Warren made off her .00001% nonwhite blood and contrast that with how much actual minorities could have benefited from that money.

Are bell-bottoms like the hijab of feet?

Attached: 60Minutes interview_ Trump wins again.jpg (1078x1192, 742K)

>federal indictment when
Soon?

God help us all.

even better, lefties are pretending that her 0.189% ancestry proves trump wrong

Only dumbass instagram hoes use this kind of shit as proof of ancestry. It's fucking dumb as shit. There are niggers running around with similar percentages of European DNA. Does that make them white? If so, no more affirmative action for anybody! Based.

She thinks it proves her correct. Kek.

It hurts their credibility.

TRUMP SHOULD TAKE A TEST TO SEE IF HE CAN BEAT HER KEK

Actually she is more non white then 97% of wypipo

yes

Who knows anymore maybe they like having dumb asses take their side and race as their own.

>tariffs working as intended to provide abundant, high quality domestic steel at reasonable prices
>Credit (((Suisse))) sees this as cause for downgrading
Warm up the ovens.

When you lose, you win

ben shapiro doesnt care about americas future

>quoting a never trump (((conservative)))

Attached: shapiroidentitypolitics.png (680x963, 566K)

STAFFERS REALLY NEED TO INFORM POTUS THAT SHAPIRO IS NOT A GOOD GOY

Yeah, it's basically white women larping as a minority

kek, reminds me of a classmate who had one single Hawaiian great grandfather or grandfather (don't remember which) so he listed himself as Polynesian to get affirmative action which caused the entire class to erupt in salt.

Being quoted by the President probably has Benny feeling like he's 5 and a half feet tall.

Ok this is epic

That would make her whiter than every 56%er here.

HMMMMM HOW IS TWITTER OFFICIALLY COVERING THIS STORY I WONDER

Attached: Screenshot_20181015-095832_Twitter.jpg (1080x1920, 907K)

the average mutt is 3% mcdonalds grease

Attached: bolso boomer localized (check the picture on the wall).jpg (750x937, 114K)

twitter.com/benshapiro/status/1051875969219223552

Fucking based
I love Israel now

Germany do you have an ordered (ha!) pastebin of your district ratings?

That would be so funny but I don't think it can happen. Trump's family is 3rd gen Scottish immigrant so I'm guessing he's full white.

I could beat her tho, by a lot in fact. It's laughable that she decided to release that she is 1/1024 native; that's like one person during colonial times.

a democrats fantasy

>No California

Wonder why...

Attached: 1423532989667.jpg (132x146, 5K)

it's almost as if affirmative action is deeply flawed and should never be used

lame
I am now off the drumpf train
fuck ben shaprio

If we're not memeing Warren as /our girl/ aryan queen then we're missing a golden opportunity.

Attached: 1539615472480.png (603x900, 188K)

new

Attached: pocahontas.png (602x602, 293K)

Epic.

This is what gives Trump ammo.

Six difficult, though competitive, districts illustrate the challenge:
> Maine's 2nd district comprising most of the state geographically;
> New York's 22nd along the Mohawk River Valley;
> West Virginia's 34d in the heart of coal country;
> Illinois' 12th district in the southern part of the state;
> Kansas's 2nd, which includes Topeka and the university town of Lawrence but is otherwise rural;
> Washington's 5th, covering the entire less populated eastern slice of the state.

- Two of the districts have open seats; the others are defended by incumbents.
- All of them are predominantly white.
- Except for the Illinois district, less than 10 percent of the voters are African-American or Latino.
- The income and education levels are below the national average.
> If that sounds like Trump country, it is; he carried all these places by double digits.

WSJ/NBC News poll, white non-college-educated women, over four years, had given the GOP a 10-point advantage on which party they favored to control Congress.
> Last month the poll flipped as these women preferred Democrats by five points.

There is no competitive House race where Trump isn't a factor; to see which way this cuts, just look at whether he's cited more by the Republican candidate or the Democratic one.

The six red-tilting battlegrounds in this analysis are all Democratic priorities, among the 84 seats on the party's Red to Blue target list. (The Democrats probably have a private list about half that length, and the six are on that one, too.) Republicans are pulling resources out of more than a half-dozen suburban seats to focus more on districts like these.

bloom.bg/2CLvV3g

>new outrage comes in
>Shapiro calls for republicans to bow down to the mob rules according to the true conservative principles

Attached: 1521561305846.gif (320x180, 2.15M)

I for one an proud to be represented in the Senate by a pure-blooded Aryan waifu.

With the amount of noise inherent in shitty 23andMe genetic tests, a DNA test of Trump would probably pull up a small amount of African and Middle Eastern ancestry. He could claim to be the first Arab president and second black president of the US.

Attached: 1526155402210.png (1088x1648, 250K)

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching the GOP crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let them keep the house.

The judge was just saying you need to be 1/32 to qualify for governmental benefits as a Native American. She also claimed to be Native American when apply to college.
How fucked is she with this revelation that she didn't even reach the threshold?

good mene, garry on citizden

Attached: mene bolis.jpg (305x428, 15K)

it should be le 99.9% face given the latest "correction"

I could make one, but I can't say for sure it will still be valid tomorrow. Many of these districts look similar and if I get one good poll for say KS02, I can basically move IA03 and NM02 the same way.

Attached: Winning district combination.png (423x576, 25K)

If they were from Hawaii then that is very common. You get a lot of academic bonuses in the state for it. Including access to a Hawaiian only school.

>99.5% white
Moar native american than you mohammed.

lmao DailyCaller product

Attached: 1509435170416.png (1200x857, 803K)

PULITZER PRIZE WINNING INTERSECTIONAL TAKE RIGHT FUCKING HERE

Attached: Screenshot_20181015-100226_Twitter.jpg (1074x1475, 485K)

>tfw no finnish eugenics team to create irl spurdos

We wuz cherokee

its good enuf 4 me

Hispanics and blacks aren't really a factor this election. Undecided whites without degrees and whites with degrees are.

I AM NOW OFFICIALLY OFF THE TRUMP TRAIN
STRAIGHT TICKET D IN THE MIDTERMS

It's perfect ammo to use against her if she ever decides to run for president.

We wuz chiefs n sheeit.

Trump knows exactly who he is.

bad

Killshot

One drop is all it takes. Prairie nigger or nigger nigger