Everytime I look into alt right stuff on the Internet, you say that women actually have privilege instead of men. How...

Everytime I look into alt right stuff on the Internet, you say that women actually have privilege instead of men. How? What privileges do I have that men don't? Please explain.

Attached: PSX_20181015_125330.jpg (407x407, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

weird-sister.com/tag/the-feminist-selfie/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first prove youre a woman so I know im not wasting my time.

You do not have to be drafted? Did you register with the selective service? I did not think so....

>Everytime I look into alt right stuff
do show your sources for something that doesn't exist.
Go on

You get to say you aren't privileged.

Cheaper insurance because you make men take all the risky jobs.

Ladies night = free drinks.

Expose mammaries or vacate the premises.

if you didn't look like shit you'd get free dinners all the time, if you're hot and play your cards right you hardly have to pay for shit

this
You know the rules

>you say that women actually have privilege instead of men
Link to one(1) post saying that before the creation of this thread.

>white women the biggest beneficiaries of Affirmative Action
>has a much easier way to go, being carried by their looks
>bars often lowered for women to "pass" tests
>has divorce courts stacked in their favor

TITS OR GTFO

shill thread

weird-sister.com/tag/the-feminist-selfie/

>she

A man would marry you if you were unemployed for starters.

Would you marry a man without a job?

** Understand your privilege yet?

Women aren’t expected to do anything. If they do something normal, it’s celebrated. Standards are lowered for them in their day to day life just for being a woman. If you’re attractive 9/10 you can just get by on that most of the time. But you aren’t and that’s why your rage against men.

>1 boast by this id
im out.

slide thread - sage

If you didn't look so stupid you would have the privilege of being seen out in public with me.

Attached: ABANDONBREAD.png (465x401, 11K)

Tits or GTFO

Attached: 1539332846916.png (625x669, 30K)

Free you's

check your non straight-white-male privilege bitch, it gives you the right to talk shit about straight-white-male privilege.

Attached: aaron-howard.png (383x838, 27K)

If I marry you and you divorce me you get half my shit. That makes you a whore. If we have kids you get custody. That makes you a thief. If you lie about something you get believed. That makes you evil. All these things are acceptable because you are privileged. Fuck off slut.

now we wait for this to turn into a shit thread with 200 replies yet none of them from op

For one, they're able to attack men as much as they want without any repercussions. Then, when men hit back, they go to prison.

Probably

/thread

>Jow Forums
>alt-right
Jesus, the stupid fucks that wander in here...

You have privilege because most companies voluntarily hire a certain percentage of women in spite of women being worse at their jobs than men.
And even if that doesn't apply to you personally, its still an entirely rational suspicion that will hang over your entire career.

TL;DR, men get hired for merit, women are usually hired to fill a quota.
Good job earning your position.

In modern society being a woman is more beneficial then being a man. Examples would be that a woman is more likely to be chosen for a job over a man of equal credentials just because she is a woman. Privilege exists yes but trying to destroy privilege by giving others a leg up over someone else has the opposite effect in that punishes people just for existing. Equality is great in theory but when institutions decide to give candidates an unfair advantage because of race, Religion, or sex all it does hurt people in the short term. Ideally someone should be judged on solely their merits and not on some superficial thing that they can not control. Yes in history privlage was a thing and being a white male meant you had a distinct advantage, but trying to get even is not the same as equal. All it does is harm people in the short term.

Reproductive rights.

white american women are pure cancer. you can see the misguided hate for men in that cunts eyes.

>1 post by this ID
What a worthless cunt.

This is a bad one I will admit, but if you get raped by a spirit (the one that will not stop nomatter the logic etc to the point it might as well be a computer) you have the option of owning it/enjoying it.
The good one is you have the privilege of being mothers, better homekeepers, beauty idols, sisters etc, being taken care of in your frailty, having your own personal shelters.
I'm not saying you are without your difficulties, but for whatever reason, don't reject what you were/are/born as etc lest you view it as "alien" to what is you.

>please grant me the privileged of having things "mansplained" to me without having to spend time and effort doing my own research

You BTFO'ed yourself in the first post you retarded whore. Come back tomorrow and try again.

>There are law exclusively for woman
>Those laws break the basic human right of innocence presumption.
>Those laws break the basic human right of judicial and administrative equality for all without counting their sex, race or religion.
>There are social privileges like the amount of homeless ratio, there is around 40 times more homeless man than woman.
>Another social privilege is the that there are also 40 times more male suicides than of woman, the cause of this is simply people give no fucks about man and they do care much more about woman.
>the best work places are for woman, go to any cloth and shoes shop and see the ratio man-woman, majority or exclusivity of woman.
>shitty jobs are mostly for males, construction, sewers, soldiers and so on.
>the list going on and on and on.
and this shit is not new, in all human history and prehistoy have been like this males owes nothing to females

>1 POST BY THIS ID
Does cunts even know how Jow Forums works

>courts biased in women's favor in child custody cases
>divorce almost always results in money and goods given to the woman
>women can chose to abort, men can't choose not to pay child support
>diversity hiring
>women only scholarships
>rape allegations are considered "guilty until proven innocent"
want more?

you know the rules whore.

The privalage of not getting hit. I would knock your ass the fuck out for the thinking all complainy though. Real shit.

Attached: DoiwcFVVAAAER36(8).jpg large(8).jpg (500x282, 24K)

thanks for the flag

>1 post by this ID

Sage sage sage

Shorter jail terms for the same crimes. (if any)
Usual get to go on dates for free. (Men traditionally pay)
People are much quicker to help a damsel in distress. (Men are more likely to have to fend for them selves)
Women usually get treated nicer/more polite. (people care less about men's feelings)
Various programs and initiatives to help women get a leg up.
If you start a fight with a man, most people will still step in to protect from the consequences.

We could go on and on, but I'll just end with TOGTFO!

Attached: Vader Tits or GTFO.jpg (560x369, 81K)

Men have more empathy for women and women have more empathy for themselves. Everything else follows from this. How female genital mutilation is abhorred by society, but male genital mutilation is widespread and accepted. How the dregs of society are almost all men, but people keep bitching about male privilege. How women can say it's a "scary time" for them, even though men are still the primary victims of assaults, robberies and murders. And the list goes on.

you have object privilege

no tits sage and report