If the left choose this hill to die on, then they've effectively admitted we've achieved a multiracial society

If the left choose this hill to die on, then they've effectively admitted we've achieved a multiracial society

If I can claim 1% heritage for minority status according to the left, then so can anybody and probably even less should be valid.

Attached: Screenshot_20181015-105353.jpg (1080x1387, 459K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/news/elizabeth-warren-dna-test-shows-shes-1-64th-to-1-1024th-native-american/
squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/
archive.is/3LycD
youtube.com/watch?v=uGu4AwL5Kho
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNuNsKwG1RI
nytimes.com/2018/07/15/us/politics/democratic-presidential-candidates-2020.html
youtube.com/watch?v=L_vpfblTqng
twitter.com/elizabethforma/status/1051820933982359553?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump this shit, this is de wae.

I don't care if she was 100%, the bitch is still lying.

Nazis literally had a cut off for not being Jewish at like 1/4. If your great grandmother was a Jew, but everyone else was German, you were good to go. If you had a Jewish mother, but promised to fuck a German only, you were tolerable.

This chick is 1/1204th possible Injun.

Meine Sides.

Major keks to the first person to apply for affirmative action gibs and claim racism using Warren as a defense

She gets to claim minority status because of her 1% native ancestry.
Guess what bub.
My 23andme results came back and it looks like they gave me 1% african heritage.
NOW
GIBS
ME
DAT

I remember seeing a South Park episode about this.

Is this who we really want to be?

Attached: E5C31A72-C2AF-4368-911A-7C719A064343.jpg (640x704, 122K)

Attached: pocahontas.png (602x602, 293K)

>"Correction: Due to a math error, a story about Elizabeth Warren misstated the ancestry percentage of a potential 10th generation relative. It should be 1/1,024."

Attached: 1942810277549.jpg (862x883, 298K)

This is almost certainly within the margin of error of the testing and geographic ethnicity guessing algorithm. Therefore it may as well have said she is 1/1024th chimpanzee. Anything under 3% is probably as good as zero.

This isn’t true

There were half Jews close to hitler

>1.6%
She's up to 1.5% not 1.6% that's an increase of 6% so even though her herritage is in the margin of error this lie isn't

I hate saying the phrase "own the libs" but Warren unironically seems to be going out of her way to own the libs and herself.

Not to mention that getting ahold of Native American DNA to test against is almost impossible, so the guy who did the testing did so against some Peruvian and Colombian.

0.1%

Holy heck, I guess that means I’m a shitskin too...

Exceptions don't prove the rule you retarded piece of fat faggot shit, shut the fuck up bitch.

Attached: image.jpg (960x799, 487K)

THIS IS A JOKE RIGHT ????

I'm probably 1% welsh and 2% Scot but I still consider myself an Englishman, just saying.

Attached: queen-and-bond_2290974a.jpg (460x388, 72K)

latinos are a mix of many races
I feel like Cell

Attached: 1292636228122.jpg (576x432, 53K)

It actually it, but she isn't in on it.

lmfao
> 0.1-1.6%
> i make my enemies tell the truth
will they ever fucking learn? Warren should have dropped this shit the moment it was brought up.

lol

they were honorary

>1/1024th possible native ancestry
Keep in mind she got in as a "diversity hire" at Harvard.
nationalreview.com/news/elizabeth-warren-dna-test-shows-shes-1-64th-to-1-1024th-native-american/
>When she came to Harvard Law School, she was — believe it or not — considered by some to be a “minority hire.” She listed herself as a minority on a legal directory reviewed by deans and hiring committees. The University of Pennsylvania “listed her as a minority faculty member,” and she was touted after her hire at Harvard Law School as, yes, the school’s “first woman of color.”
>This was no small thing. At the time, elite universities were under immense pressure to diversify their faculties (as they still are). “More women” was one command. “More women of color” was the ideal. At Harvard the pressure was so intense that students occupied the administration building, and the open spaces of the school were often filled with screaming, chanting students.

all those people who have had 0.1% african added onto their tests need to show warren and demand reparations

>If I can claim 1% heritage for minority status according to the left, then so can anybody and probably even less should be valid.
Only if it benefits the Left. You're an idiot if you think they will ever enforce any of their nonsense rules in a way that harms them.

She probably paid Running Joe some hard green to lick that anal-twat hole of hers to say she has part ingin in her.

Attached: eKHH337.gif (451x451, 121K)

>warren raised over 20 million in 2018 despite not being under threat for her senate seat
>warren will certainly run for the presidency in 2020

Friendly reminder you need to be at least 1/4 "minority" to get help from federal minority loans and grants.

This is the actual rules for how to determine if you are a Jew, according to the Nazis.

Attached: OyVey.jpg (1652x377, 200K)

even if Warren isn't a person of color, she is still a woman, which counts as a diversity hire

Attached: and_here_is_our_negro.jpg (700x525, 72K)

Claims to be Cherokee - DNA sequenced against Mexico, Colombia and Peru!!!! KEK!!

To make up for the dearth of Native American DNA, Bustamante used samples from Mexico, Peru, and Colombia to stand in for Native American. That’s because scientists believe that the groups Americans refer to as Native American came to this land via the Bering Strait about 12,000 years ago and settled in what’s now America but also migrated further south. His report explained that the use of reference populations whose genetic material has been fully sequenced was designed “for maximal accuracy.”

Nigger

>tfw your nigger-killing self has more Native American DNA than Elizabeth Warren

Attached: E2A1CDCE-2110-427E-A7D0-6B55C891EA92.jpg (720x793, 112K)

Anyone remember that stunt that 23&Me pulled a while back? Where they were putting "

Attached: 5aa.jpg (600x755, 68K)

OMG i can't believe how the US press is spinning this as a 'victory' for Warren.

These people are INSANE.

Well - nothing should surprise me after the Kavanaugh nomination process. but still.

If you're 100% white you are also >1% Western African, >1% Eastern African, and >1% Southern African. Suddenly you're 97% European and >3% African.

squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/
archive.is/3LycD

So you can bypass white privilege on a 0.1-1.6% colored ancestry? They'd have no white people to harass.

Oh shit.

Attached: EUpedia Maps.png (1421x1023, 1.38M)

Warren is:
0.1% Native American
100% Fraud.

Her tests show 0% Native American....her DNA was checked against Mexican, Colombian and Peruvian... it's all a BS puppet show as usual by the Demofucks

Lmao cia nigger 4am talking points BTFO!!!!

Attached: 936E8732-C1D7-44DF-AB99-43C6B3EC58A5.jpg (1125x1374, 672K)

it's ok dawg we're about to lock Warren up for some bad blooded business anyway

she will die in jail and then rot in Hell until the last of her wickedness is pressure-extracted from Hell's dimensions, at which point she is given an opportunity for admittance into purgation

>but that could be a thousand years or more

rip

She's gonna run to the nearest res for political asylum

Guess what White Supremacist Richard Spencer will be voting for?? 99,9% White - not bad!

.... and she's running for POTUS in 2020?!?! Good luck America!!!

Somebody needs to grab a tissue or cup she leaves behind, swab it, and send it to one of these ancestry testers.

It's Warren... We would only be so lucky if they run her against Trump.

>0.1-1.6%

Couple of things to take from this. 1) The left is arguing that the 1 drop rule applies 2) By their logic we can all run around claiming to literally be what ever to be what ever royalty we are hyper distantly related to 3) They still prove to have zero self awareness

Our country is more Jewish than she is Native.

I stll have white privilege

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-14-11-35-16.png (1422x1309, 161K)

Didn't you have to prove you were German going back to the 1790s or was that just the SS?

>1/4 Blackfoot
>Got told I wasn’t Blackfoot enough to apply as such to my university
>This crazy bitch got into Harvard as 1/1024 whatever kind of Native that she can’t even specify.

My grandmother had a full Native burial just 4 years ago that I attended. This shit is rigged. Harvard should sue her for falsifying her application.

Maybe just the SS. I forget what they called it but the rule that they applied toward who could be a citizen was anyone less than 50% kike could be a citizen.

Fucking insane, at best she’s 1/32 Native, at worst she’s 1/1024

I seriously cannot believe that they’re stupid enough to think this was a good idea.

Harvard should, but they won't. If they shit on a likely Democratic Presidential candidate they're fucked.

23andme tells me im 10% west asian and north african, feels bad man im less white than Elizabeth Warren. Oh well time to use my north african heritage to claim gibs

true story i literally have 1% nigger dna from the congo and am 99% anglo.
i claim im a nigger literally every time there is a race option on any form.
tell employers i have african dna, never in my life have had a problem getting jobs and ive been doing this for 5 years.

Hope nobody in your family "EVER" leaves DNA at a scene you fucking NPCs

SCALPED!

youtube.com/watch?v=uGu4AwL5Kho

Attached: Scalped!.png (500x468, 315K)

We should have never came up with that rule in the first place but you should all vote Democrat now because Republicans will exterminate all 1 droppers if Drumpf stays in power.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Even on a best case scenario, she's still no more native american than I am. If I knew I could've gotten minority scholarship, I would've done that.

MUH 0.1% NATIVE BLOOD. America for the americans!!

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNuNsKwG1RI

THIS IS WAR!

That's what I mean Warren is running for POTUS ... if she wins America will be FUBAR.

nytimes.com/2018/07/15/us/politics/democratic-presidential-candidates-2020.html

Trump should take a DNA test and then brag about being more Indian than her!

Attached: 1531325898669.jpg (950x962, 48K)

>Sweden
>White

Attached: 1535961570976.png (800x1000, 143K)

As an offical 1% nigger I take offense to that and exercise my right as an oppressed minority to have you arrested and thrown in the queens dungeon.

This song has less onions
youtube.com/watch?v=L_vpfblTqng

Attached: fsu.jpg (940x437, 132K)

this is what a losing streak looks like
the left is looking for a V anywhere it thinks it can get it

Nigger here. Let's form a union.

Attached: IMG_20181015_083314.jpg (1435x2286, 297K)

Which is wierd when 75% of the nation's university students are female and despite making up 52% of the population are somehow a "minority."

Please start forming native american groups and telling people you're native in every god damn argument pleasee

Some activist law students here at Harvard are trying to turn "prisoners" to "incarcerated americans". The left is constantly redefining and revising words as some sort of purity test.

>%0.2 nigger
that oppression lvl

Attached: 1489066781349.png (600x474, 6K)

That's stupid, but it works. Same sex unions, became gay marriage, became marriage equality because every new word polled better.

I can't believe the Democrats are even thinking about running her. Surely they could see that Trump would manhandle her.

seriously, read 1984, its called newspeak. Essentially its slowly evolving the language towards a form where dissent is not possible because the vocabulary to disagree with the party doesnt exist.

Democrat platform on one drop rule unchanged since 1860

Identitarian politics.... where's it more important WHAT you are than what you stand for/will do for your voters. Fuck the world is crazy.

For a bit of dumb college SJWism, in one sociology class the instructor provided absurdly high rape statistics for the area then claimed that the rape rate is actually 20 times higher than reported. I did some simple arithmatic and pointed out that if her statistics were true every man woman and child in the small town this hayseed college was at would have been raped 3 times that year. It was 2010 and SJWs hadnt launched thier coup of the educational system yet so everyone laughed. Im guessing today I would probably have been arrested as a thought criminal.

>reverse La Creatura

Attached: 1519319418236.png (1600x1200, 59K)

She is still trying to claim it as a victory and is gloating on Twitter, see pic related.

twitter.com/elizabethforma/status/1051820933982359553?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

She is trying to claim that this proves that Trump is hiding something and using it to bring up his tax returns again lol

Attached: 2018-10-15_11.34.34.jpg (1440x1872, 988K)

this

Shes what is referred to on the rez as a walking eagle. When some white person shows up and starts pretending to be a native because they are 1/68th cherokee princess they act all interested and tell the person they will name them walking eagle as thier honorary tribal name. Then laugh behind thier back at how proud they are because walking eagle means "loudmouthed idiot."

The educational system has been under attack for decades. Research the history of Political Correctness and you'll find The Frankfurt School with Herbert Marcuse and other cultural Marxists.

What we are seeing is the fruition of it.

Underrated post.

Pol takes the NPC bait every single time.

There are like ten threads about this disgusting old hag and the board is flooded exactly like planned.

The Jew is still running the show, they own both parties and Donald Trumps answers to them, just like the democrats do.

But hurr MAGA she ain't no injun an sheeit.

Fake and gay.
There are no niggers on the internet

Nuremberg laws, IIRC.

I feel like going golfing after my office job today. Maybe I'll call my dad later.

Dance night? Sorry dudes, my great granny got bleached. 16%. I'm a white man.

...heck frick I wish the one drop rule worked that way. Feels bad man.

Attached: https___i.kym-cdn.com_photos_images_original_000_139_830_1308934210293.jpg (399x388, 109K)

Attached: Elizabeth Warren (HeyHowAreYa).png (416x316, 94K)

you are kinda dumb

Attached: d2z09371.jpg (1280x925, 380K)