Russian Orthodox Church breaks all ties with Constantinopole Patriarchate over Ukraine

There you have it.
rt.com/news/441323-russian-orthodox-church-ukraine/

Attached: sd.png (611x518, 517K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d07mgLoOW8g
edgarcayce.org/about-us/blog/blog-posts/out-of-russia-will-come-hope/
youtube.com/watch?v=rxNhq9A7D6k
youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=PB-tiMOMmyw
youtube.com/watch?v=c8nMhCMphYU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>meme flag
>rt
Slide thread. Sage and reported and move on.

stfu u heathen

Go hang yourself you triggered out pedophile

So... what does this mean?

Only 13% of area catholic priests were pedopyhiles or supported the condemned priests, its really not that much worse than your typical popualtion.

tl;dr the orthodox church to me please

>rt is bad
where do you think you are, faggot

Attached: 1538002358497.jpg (320x320, 23K)

>Germany
Women are coalburners
And men hump children.

Nuke it

>nigger flag
>believes in propaganda
Kys retard.

So (((someone))) successfully broke apart Eastern Orthodox Church. Interesting.

Muuhjmuhjjmuhhhh

Attached: 53F77F09-CEBE-4586-9E51-A4735F582727.png (1200x1200, 54K)

>schismatics have a schism
Who cares

So an old fart who is literally paid to dress like a clown is arguing with another old fart who dresses like a clown.

They're basically Catholics with slightly different weird traditions.

Oh, and idolatry.

Who is correct in this case?

Aren't you late to get blown up my Ahmed?

Constantinopl No longer exist for me it's Istanbul

I am Russian Orthodox fuck you Greeks no longer serve you

Hope now we make union with Turks to kill every Greek and wipe you all now they you backstab us :)

The power thet could take Constantinoplis leave the Greeks

We Gona kill your Turk patriarch and put a patriarch from the Rus

Soon :)

Death to Greeks friendship with Greeks is over now Turks our friends

Russian will team up with all the Muslims to see the Greeks die and get killed :)

Turks

Imagine there are several popes, each with authority over a certain area. They're all equals, and none can have any power in another's zone of control. The patriarch in Constantinople is the first among equals, meaning while he has no power over the others, he is still a sort of a binding force that brings all churches together. Now, imagine one pope says fuck this I'm the boss of my own religion now. This is we great schism of the 11tch century. If the news is true, then we basically have a new schism.

Aren't you late to shoot up a school Michael ?

I’m Greek and I don’t hate you. We have bad patriarchs once in a while. Don’t be angry just pray for us

Don't bother arguing with racist trash.

America is powerful thanks to people like me, were a evolved mix of all peoples and we outnumber them like 1-5 so its cool lol.

I even bagged a german girl, only daughter, at church so its a solid fuck you to these cum skins.

Attached: mug_shots.png (726x634, 604K)

fuck you retard

from what ive heard is that alot of greek bishops side with moscow against constantinople

Get a load of this Schlomo

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Are you fucking retarded? The Ecumenical Patriarch is a Turkish citizen. The Greeks have nothing to do with his overreach. They actually sided with Moscow.

> Russian Orthodox Church breaks all ties with Constantinople

Ruskies (barbarian land Church) got their autonomy from Constantinople. Now they wont let Ukraine become ethnic Church independent from them, despite other Orthodox nations having own Church.
And they make , taking initiative, the step too far to apostacy. Their action is contrary to the Holy canon and Ecumenical council way.
God may have mercy on them.

Hello schisma my old friend.

Third Rome was always what they wanted. It seems Church is just a tool for that.

Eastern "Orthodoxy" Exposed: Their Heretical Doctrine Of God
youtube.com/watch?v=d07mgLoOW8g

>Orthocucks hurr durr Orthodoxy promotes national churches and independence from a central authority
>All the while shit like this happens and if if you don't suck Russia's cock you go into schism

GG

Also: Why Russian Federation has not a cross in its flag?

> So... what does this mean?
Some of "orthodox" parishes in USA are obsolete.

Attached: 220px-Soliloquies_OE_-_Anathema_(British_Library_Cotton_MS_Vitellius_A_XV,_folio_5r).jpg (220x81, 8K)

t. commie scum

Attached: dzerzhinsky.jpg (300x411, 18K)

Orthodox believe that the Holy Spirit is sent by the Father only. Pope Church believes that it is also sent by the Son. They also have established a nation with Pope as President

Protestant: 340 million whites
Catholic: 300 million whites
Orthodox: 260 million whites
dont get fooled by catholic spic number pumping

They have also rewritten the holy scriptures for their changing "reformed" dogma.

Why has Bartholomew failed to allow independent North American Orthodox church to flourish?

Why couldn't he even get the Crete Synod right?

I mean this guy.

Attached: cybele vult.jpg (190x180, 16K)

why is that ?

the russian crest has the emblem of the byzantine double headed eagle. one head represents religion and orthodoxy is the religion. im part greek, and you greeks seriously embarass me. fucking turk rape babies.

Dzierżyński - based pole. He is responsible for the death of milliions of russians, and he has monuments, schools, streets dedicated to him in russia

34 and 17 Holy Canons. Check em. I would post relevant talk but its all Greek

Russians earned autonomy, mostly due to Constantinopolis being destroyed and is not a fucking Stambul. Many such cases.

You can play pretend whatever you want, but Roman "Byzantine" Emperor Patriarch also fled to Rus and made family with Rus Czar dynasty. While current "Byzantine" "patriarch" came from where exactly, eh?

Now compare that to Ukraine situation. Nobody destroys anything, but ukros. If we follow your logic - they should be devided into whatever patriarchats they want to divide, not Russians.

Attached: ukrainian nationalism 1.jpg (361x600, 57K)

Because they are under Anathema. But they can always leave the Heresiarch and join lawful Churches.

> commie scum killing best white people = based poolack
t. typical polovets

Attached: Tukhachevsky.jpg (200x269, 12K)

>is now

meme bullshit, such a fucking waste that they turned that pool in moscow to a useless fucking church again, goddamn parasites. at least commies built useful facilities for the populace
>inb4 retards who honestly believe russian orthodox church has any meaning to the populations and is anything other than a directorate of FSB.
maybe if the church promoted cultural and social activities to the people, not just a shitty communion to suffer together and accept bleak complacency while the top dogs fraternize with the elite.

Attached: 1492204075216.jpg (499x498, 65K)

also this

Attached: 100% catholic ukraine.jpg (1012x523, 194K)

hahahaha...triggered stupid burger shit head faggot...LOL

Attached: faggot crying like a bitch.jpg (722x600, 41K)

Fucking idiot, double because you are a greek

Baba Lisa is right to keep "Russian" nuclear codes to herself. Otherwise you scum would cease to exist in 15 minutes and rightfully so.

Russia saved your fucking ass countless times in the balkan wars, so you should sit down shut up and show some gratitude.
You want the government of Ukraine to turn the orthodox church into progressive protestants appointing women as leaders?
And this has nothing to do with Ukraine, the original was they cut ties because the faggot who sits on his ass all day in constantinople allows priests to get married 2x while being a priest.
That goes against the bible.

talking about pedophiles...

Attached: WTF_TRUMP_LGBT flag+kissing nigglets.jpg (1024x2705, 370K)

> Russia saved your fucking ass countless times
Our mistake.

Or, one head looks to the past, one to the future. For many, any flavour of God is irrelevant however much people pontificate about it. Perspective.

ne zabyt svatuyu vody kogda sasosh, dolbayob

Attached: 1494361834766.png (650x581, 284K)

You should've just conquered Gayreece since they have shown time and time again they are unfit to rule themselves.

"Out of Russia Will Come Hope"
edgarcayce.org/about-us/blog/blog-posts/out-of-russia-will-come-hope/

PROPHECY: "Russia Will Bring Peace" WW III Edgar Cayce.
youtube.com/watch?v=rxNhq9A7D6k

REALIST NEWS - Edgar Cayce Prohecy: Putin/ Russia (Donald Trumps Roll?)
youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=PB-tiMOMmyw

Attached: Cayce on RUSSIA +.jpg (1872x578, 175K)

Just as planned...

Attached: Jew.jpg (900x900, 136K)

>calling me a commie
>supporting a church that was an arm of the communist regime
Shit that Mongol DNA must bring your IQ down a few points

Russian Church as absent from Crete, as Antioch, Bulgaria and Georgia. And now Russian Church apostacizes. Shall.every Greek Bishop that has differences with Greek Church bishop apostacize? Nope. That would be awful. Constantinople gave us self goverment Church as Greece. Why not Ukraine too. Would.Jesus want Ukraine Church be tied to foreign country politics and suspected by everyone in Ukraine? That would.be meddling in politics.

It wont last / thread

Ethnophyletism (i.e. racism and national imperialism) is heretical according to the Apostles.

Can you stop posting this thread every day? Literally nothing will happen.

Nice.

its official gypsy

Support Kemal more, and trick us into rebellions that you withraw support from and we get slaughtered (Admiral Orlof)

Wtf??? There's sandniggers on Ukraine?

Kek russians self isolating.

>schismatics
>schismatizing

Attached: 1347448921373.jpg (250x250, 17K)

Nobody is forcing you to click and read this thread.
Go and visit threads that are of great interest to you.

Attached: creepy-2.jpg (980x664, 296K)

I got that the first time you said but nothing will happen, you think that the greek and russian orthodox church were too friendly to begin with?

Disgusting.

Greeks, Serbs, Ukrainians, Russians we are all in this together.
Russia is making a mistake they should be friends with Ukraine not fighting.

Attached: 1520878671687.jpg (655x578, 119K)

the only one making a big mistake is the EP, overstepping his boundaries

>Nothing will happen

Constantinopl just become stronger death place for slavs

And soon and greeks will be replaced by Rus Orthodox Church we will wiped the Greek yogurt Church out of this world now !!!!!

Thet what will happen

It's mean war the Greeks back stab as

We will now make a Union with Muslims and Islam to crash the Greeks

Thet what will happen now we just become enemys

It's mean religios war on Constantinopl all the slavs will now spit on Constantinopl even the most reliable source of peoele here and in Russia in Serbiain Bulgaria in Romania in all the orthdox world will just go agianst the greek Orthodox Church and we will kicke them out of Constantinopl and put a Orthodox Church Russian instead

Soon

I am really sorry for this but it's mean war the American get what they wanted :(

Russia wants to be in charge.

Attached: Wilson_punched.jpg (129x175, 7K)

The Patriarch of Constantinople is a Turk you cretin.

Imagine Catholics without a pope and each bishop being their own local leader.

Then add some mysticism to the religious ceremonies.

Bam that's all there is to it besides the tradition of wearing long beards.

>germany is a meme flag
>rt is a bad source

I would expect something this abhorrent from a leaf.

> Russia saved Greece in balkan wars
Good one, you want our lands become slavic so you have access to sea. Look at your huge country. How did you think it became so? By assimilating nations all over Asia. Only good thing you did is stopping Nazis. Also before cry "west is degenerate" just tell us about the mighty Russian nihilism.

WHO STARTED THE FIGHT?
Ukraine did! (with help of evil nations, like the USA)
Here are the facts.

“CRIMEA"
For those of you who are sincerely interested learning both sides of the story about CRIMEA and RUSSIA and PUTIN here is a very interesting interview with PUTIN.
(click on CC in Youtube to turn On English subtitles)
Yes this is a long interview, so only serious 'students of political science will watch thIs.
ENJOY...
VERY WELL PRODUCED DOCUMENTARY.

Crimea. The Way Home. Documentary by Andrey Kondrashev.
The Film was made to keep in history every significant episode that happened in Crimea in Spring 2014.
It took 8 months to finish the film and enveloped Simferopol and Kerch, Yalta and Bakhchisaray; Feodosia, Djankov, Alushta and a dozen settlements of Crimea.
youtube.com/watch?v=c8nMhCMphYU

Attached: CRIMEA DOCUMENT-05.FEB.1954<.jpg (1280x928, 247K)

To begin with we dont even celebrate the same holly days due to difference in calendar so idk why should we care? Also Russia is a failed state like mine and will do nothing but die of aids and starvation while the chinks and former satellite states replace their people.

>Also Russia is a failed state like mine and will do nothing but die of aids and starvation while the chinks and former satellite states replace their people.

Attached: ass jealous-?.jpg (483x600, 47K)

I have to side with Russia on this.
Bosnia has orthodox churches, yet they are under control of the Serbian church so by your logic it should get a patriarch as well.
Also, Ukraine belongs to the Russian patriarch. Constantinople has no authority over it, and cannot force an equal into submission. Your patriarch is basically the new pope demanding supremacy.

Scripture is saying Church will be under assault near thr last days. Also, Jesus is truly the messiah.

So far, from an outsider's perspective, this Greek is winning the debate.

Bosnian Church is slav population me thinks?

Drop the memeflag Ivan you are a failed state, your only exports are natural resources if you wouldnt have nukes made by the communist you would have been partitioned by stronger forces by now.

This is why the Orthodox autocephaly is retarded. There's no reason for the schisms to ever stop.

Attached: ass_jealous !!!.jpg (483x600, 46K)

>mfw when Albanian Orthodox

I love how Orthodoxy has its own ethnic branches. Nothing would be greater than to slay faux Orthodox Greeks on the way to reconquering Janina alongside my Albanian muslim and catholic brethren.

One has to remember how russia became Christian to begin with. The knyaz went with army to Constantinople, sieged it, pillaged and forced to marry him a princess and nailed own shield to its gates.

Seems after more than thousand of years, they forgot the real nature of relation between Rus and them and got confused to think they got to decide anything.

Russia is based, you're just jealous because you don't have as much AIDS.

Attached: chartoftheday_7525_nearly_two_thirds_of_new_european_hiv_cases_are_in_russia_n.jpg (960x684, 223K)

>*kraine
>A real country

This is my whole point they are at best a regional power not a superpower and the sole reason comes from its nuclear arsenal if that can be negated then it losses every kind of influence it has.

So is Ukraine?
I have a few questions:
Does the EP have authority to set up a new patriarch? Especially in land that is under jurisdiction of another patriarch?
Why should Ukrainian Russians have a different patriarch to Russian Russians?
Under whose jurisdiction are the Romanians in Ukraine? Under whose should they be?
Under whose jurisdiction are Russians in Ukraine? Why should they be under another one?

Romania doesn't even have the technology to make their own toilet paper.
Roomenjia is importing toilet paper from other countries...that's how primitive that shithole is...LOL
I think Albania has better economy than Roomenjia.

Attached: THUMB-DOWN.png (457x480, 35K)

Really? You're going to ignore the hypocrisy and claim this is what Jesus wants?

EP Bartholomew I has a history of meddling in politics. Are no not aware of his almost papal-like overreach in the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America? Does North American not also deserve autocephaly? Or does autocephaly disappear when it its convenient, such as against Russia or NA.

BRAVO RUSSIA !!!

Attached: Man-Enters-Space-Headline.jpg (1023x768, 509K)