Coal burner pays the full toll in South Africa

The straight-A student was dragged into bushes raped and assaulted by several attackers who then crushed her skull with a large rock and stabbed her in the neck.
On the right is her boyfriend. He got it too but didn't die due to his higher skull bone to brain ratio.
thesun.co.uk/news/7494812/student-kidnapped-raped-murdered-south-african-gang/

Attached: coal-burner.png (550x627, 365K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
youtu.be/yKPBZMz78hY
youtu.be/zRrkUymeST4)
m.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/stellenbosch-cop-recounts-dramatic-chase-that-led-to-arrest-of-hannah-cornelius-murder-suspect-20181015
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: why-dont-you-take-me-out-back-and-show-me-25497879.png (500x516, 100K)

Attached: 1533185413779.png (1790x912, 1.85M)

Hot

At least some white college frat boy didn't get drunk and show her his penis.

There's no evidence the attackers weren't asshurt white boys.

Missed this one on CNN, wonder why.

teh fucking newspaper you fuckign nigger

Attached: 2018-10-15_18h11_10.jpg (659x317, 42K)

toll status paid in full

>vernon Witbooi
>witbooi
>wit boi
>white boy

>Witbooi
>FUCKING
>W I T B O O I
ANGRY PECKERWOOD CONFIRMED

What's the problem? The toll was paid.

Attached: @Motibbs05.png (610x1056, 260K)

burn the coal

Pay the toll

yes there is. The picture of the nignogs in the report.

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000441832013.jpg (552x222, 16K)

It’s how I roll.

I too like to do stupid shit

Well that would be rape. Punishing nogs for raping and killing is unethical because they can’t help it.

Any South African anons? Could use someone with local jurisdiction to sign and affirm these payments.

Attached: 1517621396548.jpg (645x1024, 91K)

To be correct, they would not be classified as black in this country. They would be classified as coloured.

Check their names. They are Afrikaans names

Made her choice on a spouse in the early days
She had no racial pride
Burning coal, fucking chimps almost every day
Parents shame, lack of blame yeah, but who's to say?
Two blacks eyes, knocked out teeth, only welfare pay
Damaged goods, all her life
IQ of five, still alive through the raging glow
Gone insane from the pain, of acid in her face

For whom the coal tolls!
Status update?
For whom the coal tolls!

Attached: JamesHetfield-624x390.jpg (624x390, 46K)

Black chicks are easier tbqh. White chicks are just insanely picky. I’m probably ugly (even though I don’t see myself that way)

Races were meant to be separated.

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
J.D. Farag’s Bible Study and Prophecy Updates ( youtu.be/yKPBZMz78hY )

Clearlywrittendotnet YouTube channel details near future events. (youtu.be/zRrkUymeST4)

BlueLetterBible.org has a free online bible & apps with cross references.

OneForIsrael.org is a group of Israeli Jews who know Jesus is their messiah.

Unsealed.org tracks information that points to Jesus’s soon return.

Watchfortheday.org shows how many world events are prophetically and numerically linked.

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 465K)

Kek

We have a phrase in white countries: If it's brown, flush it down.

If it ain't White, it ain't right.

Do they just make up random names?

Yeah. Sub-Saharan africans don't have names or the concept of identity beyond whoever is currently present in front of them. All their "native" names were invented by colonists. Same with their "native" languages, colonists turned a simple clicking system with a few dozen words into a spoken and written language. That's their culture, that's their heritage.

Attached: farming.jpg (640x385, 114K)

THE WHITE RACE IS DOOMED

Attached: image.jpg (1200x1905, 755K)

It's almost as if nigger aren't civilized pastoral humans but some kind of stone age hunter-gatherers.

Attached: 210.jpg (687x299, 185K)

Pygmy on the right.

BLACKED

u mad whiteboi?

This isn't funny at all
An innocent girl was killed you fucking incels

>white
>innocent

>Innocent
Kek

>coal burner
>innocent
guilty for being accomplice to all the crimes of her future (not anymore lel) half nig child

>To be correct, they would not be classified as black in this country. They would be classified as coloured.
This is reason #3374372 why your country is a god-awful mess

>ooga booga, niggers BAD

Attached: oogaboogaaa[1].jpg (800x450, 35K)

someone make a meme of
>white on black crime
some sheboon claim a white guy called her a nigger
>black on white crime
a mutilated gangraped corpse of a white girl with 3 niggers over it.

This

Big nose tribe says not all black tribe, me no sure

Imagine being so low to actually get a kick out of women being murdered because their boyfriend isn't the same skincolor as you are. This board is fucking dead.

That would have been seriously fucked up. Then imagine if that same man tried to be a supreme court judge someday? The terror knows no bounds!

>t. negroid

butthurt creatura

Whatever. That girl is part-nigger herself. Just like all other “whites” in South Africa.

Anyway, I’m glad she died before she could move to the US. And contaminate the American gene pool.

Pretty sure they said the pet niglet was a friend but ill err on the side of caution.

Attached: toll paid.jpg (184x274, 8K)

I’m pretty sure niggers had first names before whites arrived. They didn’t have last names. But, to be fair, a vast majority of white people didn’t have last names until the 1200s.

>1 post by this Berg

Attached: 1532179555561.jpg (1024x768, 44K)

There isn’t any purity in the South Africa gene pool worth preserving. Therefore, it really isn’t as big of a deal for a Saffer to miscegenate as it is for an American to miscegenate.

Niggers are a scourge on the Earth

when your daughter gets killed volunteering in Africa we promise not to mock her stupidity. untill then shut the fuk up.

toll status: paid in full

Since Coloureds aren’t considered black in SA, Saffers are willing to mate with them. And the offspring between a white and a Coloureds is considered to be white.

Those are the South Africa racial standards. Both in the past and present.

And somehow a different country that literally had laws designating anybody who was 1/512 African as a full blown nigger is the actual mutt country according to pol.

They're dumb fucks. Cheering when a brainwashed White female, gets Murdered by Black Savages, she was brainwashed into trusting.

Attached: 1510022698691.jpg (571x431, 65K)

>Witbooi
>Whiteboi
>Eben
>Ebin

Has meme magic gone too far?

Checked.
This burner lived down the road from me. Mindfucked from years of Political correctness, virtue signals by accepting the advances of the cocky colored boy. Ends up being dragged along to a midnight weed exchange.

Brown color, strong odor.

Have a DNA test you’re willing to show us?

If not, why not? Is it because your ancestors let some of those Coloureds who aren’t considered to be niggers into your family tree?

>coalburner
she got off too well

Good riddance. Women do not understand consequence in the same way men do. You can't have a society where women are free to have their own opinions while simultaneously "liberating" them from the social structures that kept them in line. They end up getting themselves rekt because they don't have a man to keep them from associating with the wrong kinds of people.

Even a father telling their daughter not to associate with niggers is grounds for child protective services to separate them. It's absolute lunacy

Attached: PayTheToll.png (2440x894, 2.01M)

that's really rude to write. very evil.

Attached: 1536673763649.png (1920x1080, 3.02M)

Do you have a DNA test you’re willing to share with us?

If you lived in a society where anybody with 1/512 African ancestry was banned from the white water fountain, would you be allowed to drink out of the white fountain?

If you would be allowed to drink out of the white fountain, can you provide some DNA proof?

Save your empathy for those who don't despise you for being the same race that they are. These liberal traitors are far worse than any colored person.

>innocent
It's called paying the toll. Warnings that went unheeded

This shit happens more and more. I don't even care anymore. The bog has them now.

Why is everyone calling her a coalburner? Am I missing something? She was raped by a bunch of nigs, it's not like she was dating one, right?

I'm not throwing away half the population, because they're under Jew Mind control.
Many of us were also under that Cultural Marxist spell, not that long ago.
There's still hope to wake them up. It was our job as men, to protect them from these hostile alien parasites.

Attached: 1533860340023.jpg (600x600, 133K)

It's all the incels and yellow fever retards, they want to see white women being killed, I will laugh the day when this will happens to their mother and everyone will say she was a coal burner

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE FOR A SOUTH AFRICAN GIRL TO FUCK A NIGGER? TELL ME HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE, AFTER ALL THEY DO TO YOUR PEOPLE, HOW??? KILL ALL WOMEN KILL ALL GERMANS FUCK YOU TO HELL

Punish the teacher that convinced her to go. We should have field trips to downtown STOCKTON CALIFORNIA too. See the natives in their natural habitat and just as likely to get raped and killed.

A coalburning liberal is no longer a white woman. You can either live with it, or fuck off.

rape is just their culture. stop being a bigot and let them practice their way of life

nah we don't want to see women killed, we just don't fall for the obvious propaganda
>look look look this pretty white girl was murdered!
>man up, incels!
it's so transparent for anyone who doesn't think with his penis. Caring about women you have no relation to is peak cuck

Where the fuck does it say she's a coalburner liberal? That's what I'm asking.

She was raped by a nigger and killed. That's not a fucking coalburner.

>BA in humanities in South Africa

That means she spent 4 years studying the culture of niggers and why they are better than her as an Afrikaner

S

yeah, she was dating one. called up to his house to go skateboarding in a car which the nogs also stole.

see

They’ve historically done plenty of nigger-fucking. That’s why the Coloureds exist. And why even the whites in the country are part-nigger.

>They other niggers leave her nigger boyfriend alive but kill the White woman race traitor liberal

They never fucking learn

>He said they had been out for a few drinks and to a dance.

Attached: index.jpg (259x194, 8K)

the*

Just like Goblin Slayer.

At least she wasn’t racist.

Attached: 1F2DE153-7CBA-4E1C-9ED1-BFE3897D09AC.jpg (1000x1000, 423K)

Boyfriend on the right in picture read more

w**tboois btfo

>codeword: she was on drunk, on drugs, dressed provocatively and had probably already sucked a few dicks that night

>innocent

Attached: coalburner anthem.jpg (625x1357, 340K)

im all for accelerationism.
l cant wait for a massive happening in germany this year
i feel it in my bones

This is soon to happen in Europe, in countries like France or the UK gangs of niggers go around with machetes already, it's scary that our leaders willingly expose us to this shit and mock or criminalize us as backward racists when we protest.

Attached: bin-that-knife.webm (636x360, 2.91M)

She's a coal burner you stupid nip... Her innocence was long gone.

Yeah the coloured guy was a friend of hers not her boyfriend. Guilty of being too nice for offering him a ride home.
m.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/stellenbosch-cop-recounts-dramatic-chase-that-led-to-arrest-of-hannah-cornelius-murder-suspect-20181015

>crushed her skull with a large rock
200% OOGA

Attached: somalian tribal champion.jpg (3500x2333, 1.08M)

Burn the coal? Get a busted skull.

>white thots get thot patrolled by based niggers because western cucbois are too cucked to patrol their own thots
wait what?!

That's because you're redpilled. Pseudo-conservatives are always looking for the compromise which has been occurring since the civil rights movement which is the definition of bluepilled. They think we can obtain different results from doing the same thing we've been doing for a century