Is this a meme or not?

If not, then why do bitch be acting this way?

Attached: 7FC7DDC7-0016-4C2C-99AA-B21E616A8593.jpg (674x618, 68K)

Women, especially minority women have learned courting techniques from jews instead of from other human beans

>>It’s da Joooss
Never change Jow Forums

>185,000 likes
this is why women dont deserve to vote

Tis the jews. Before the jews was when we all became 1/512 Indian. CHECK MATE

It ended up being over 250,000 in the end bud.

Thats faggots twitter feed is pure cancer.

I could feel my IQ dropping going through the mindless inane nigger-tier bullshit that he posts.

also literally a faggot. every other post is him patting himself on the back for being brave because he came out to his family and social circle. Its literally all he writes about 80% of the time.

You know that leftist meme about loser white people being racist because it gives them a sense of accomplishment? He is doing that for real but with faggot shit.

>it's not the Jews
Riiight.

Quality Reddit post.

DAS RIGHT Beanboy

>then why do bitch be acting this way?
Because they grow up being:
>attracted to white men
>considered less attractive than white women
This is the source of 99% of their angst.

>pic related
many such examples

Attached: Why don't white guys like me.png (563x215, 40K)

Why don’t they just fuck their own men.

Nobody wants to fuck a silverback gorilla

they're roasties, don't try to understand them
they just want money and dick

lower market value, poor things wouldn't like that vary much would they

A shit ton of ugly mulattoes indicates otherwise

lel it's always memeflags that get mad when people oust the jews on their bullshit. wonder why.

many desperate men will fuck pretty much anything

*women

although it serves for men as well

>Why don’t they just fuck their own men.
For a number of reasons they find them less attractive.
This is one reason why forcing different races to live together is actually quite cruel to minorities: they have to compete in a hierarchy of attractiveness that is heavily stacked against them. This breeds resentment, racial tension. These women then grow up to work for buzzfeed et al, where they vent their frustrations against a majority-white society.

Attached: Goldmine.png (964x4732, 1.11M)

A lot of women are told white men are dangerous and bad, so now they're wanting them.

Attached: morpheus sip.png (1600x835, 763K)

Not a meme. I remember this one black chick in school got a white beta looking bf and she'd show him off and starting holding hands/kissing when I walked by. Not really into black girls anymore(azns are far superior) but still think it was fucked up.

Attached: images (4).jpg (193x261, 8K)

this

I am a right wing guy, my girl is left. The harder we fight, the harder we fuck afterwards

We didn't create the truth, we just preach it

I dont even make eye contact with non White women anymore, bunch of ugly trash with no manners.
Your 10/10 bitches get no looks from me.

VOMIT

>t. NPC

Women don't value integrity like men do. A man would never tweet this, because they see it as a character flaw to act differently to how you preach. Women don't care and will say anything.

checked
she is german though, blue eyed, will turn her eventually

Attached: mZThNAC.jpg (1219x2813, 1.09M)

Thanks for the honest POCanon

>white supremacist
>claiming its not the jews
found der juden.

I’m just saying, I know the Jews have done a lot of shit but they don’t have control over every little thing people do

I guarantee there's been some sort of spike in Nazi uniform cosplay sex because of this, but there's no way to prove it.

Because black men don’t make good fathers if you ever been to the ghetto you’d know that, and they certainly know that. The best fathers are usually Western European whites and Hispanics because they have a long history of family based culture

genuine self-knowledge is one of the rarest and most difficult things to achieve

>white men are dangerous, bad, all powerful, privileged, monsters who conquered the entire world with nothing more than hatred
honestly, when you put it that way its kinda a wonder white men don't get mobbed more often by women begging for the racially superior seed of the all powerful white gods.

>not labeling it "andtheyletyou.jpg"
one job man. ONE FUCKING JOB!!!!

eh, it's hard to blame them honestly. imagine you're in a situation where like half the young dudes are serving jail sentences but you're not. there's twice as many women to bang and they're all gagging for it

>its da joooz
Yes, and we prove every fucking time, you stupid faggot. All you have our vapours from the obama era and that is fading fast. When everyone realises how much of a bullshiter you are, you will be rightfully strung up like the kike you are.

Attached: 1539023760378.jpg (745x541, 84K)

I’m just saying be a bit more creative

damn hugo boss nailed that one for the ages.

I’m genuinely considering going to a Halloween party as a Nazi. People know I’m Republican so they keep doing Nazi jokes (because Nazi= Republican in their mind) In a playful way. Imagine their face if I’m at their doorstep with a Hitler get up. The guy organising the party would think it’s funny but I’m not sure about his Jewish girlfriend. Lmao

>I’m not sure about his Jewish girlfriend.
if you're funny you can play it off as a joke.
Just tell her your grandma is jewish if she gets offended.

My moms mom. Shalom I’m one of the tribe now

Life as a Black woman must suck guys. No wonder they’re so angry all the time.

How does that make me a NPC?

I thought this was another Warren thread in the catalog.

Lmao, nah it’s a different pocha

I wonder if that actually happens irl and not just as a Jow Forums meme.

Final Bump on disappointingly unpopular thread

god damn being black sucks ass

Whom is it then

fuck off memeflag

Maybe it’s because women are attracted to status and in majority white schools white guys hold status. Women fundamentally feel a need to be desired and being overlooked constantly for white girls results in an inferiority complex and thus obsession. Women don’t handle rejection well as well as when women are denied they end up wanting it more. Just maybe, not everything is a psyop by the Jews.

Attached: EE9C331B-F77A-408E-9BF3-BA1597B9E8F5.jpg (819x1024, 220K)

Latina women are literally rape babies its in their DNA to want some white man to rape them.

Not a meme
I paid for a tinder gold account just to see who "likes" me
Almost all mexican chicks and other goblinas
My photos make me look like a straight up redneck too which makes it even better.

Attached: Screenshot_20181015-123205_Tinder.jpg (1080x1920, 1.08M)

Lmao interesting logic

Thanks for participating...nigger

Ahh, the makeup and angle game.

Could some one remove the name of the poster on OP pic and put elizabeth warren instead?

Would be great... but I am too lazy.

Would fuck Kelsey to death

hello mosche

Attached: 1442591395308.jpg (470x586, 87K)

Attached: 1532642245847.jpg (5288x3048, 1.35M)

She's by far the prettiest.

some amusing content for your efforts

Attached: 7 Things.png (709x2968, 224K)

How long until Estonian Oildriller turns up?

you would know right goldstein?
show us you real flag

Because niggers have no soul. They treat you well and act submissive if you are valuable. You are not a person to them but a white tool. When you are not, they kill you.

>tfw says this
>with meme flag to hid his Israeli flag

Don't feed the meme flags

>My photos make me look like a straight up redneck too
that's what my pictures are, basically. Work boots, jeans and open flannel shirt leaning against my pickup. I get a amount of blacks and asians msging me. They might cry about the white patriarchy but they all crave this meat.

Attached: 1537625439995.jpg (261x224, 13K)

What The FUCK??!!! Tell me u aren’t LARPING or that these chats are fake...

Attached: FB101EC8-30FF-47C5-BE5A-761EA161D002.jpg (1798x2048, 1.19M)

are those nipple-piercings?

>tv, music, and movies have no affect on how people behave

Bleached.

Attached: 35.png (699x652, 131K)

white pill

Attached: 1530210341568.jpg (1675x1536, 1.3M)

That was a really nice read, actually.

Attached: brown sugar.png (1100x1200, 1.69M)

women are dumb and really susceptible to jew propaganda and comparing everything to cartoons and other infantile things

>>Dats Racist
Idc
It appears so, good spot.

>189528230
No u for reddit

>black women would rather have white men than black men, but generally can't
>white women prefer white men to everyone else

Attached: 1520815551527.png (999x400, 744K)

I don’t really have that much faith in those statistics man. Real life is more realistic and I think white men may have a slight edge I think most of this is just exaggeration.

Look up some of his other articles....You'll know it when you see it...

Okay so it is always dah Joos

no hue native giving you the fuck me eye

Attached: large[1].jpg (194x259, 7K)

If women around you tend to choose to be with black men, it only means you are at the lowest class where violence dominates and white men of your class don't dare to fight. If I have to say, deporting all non-whites is the solution.

>cartoons
I think you mean men.

women unironically dont give a shit about your political views as long as you are attractive. Why do you think paris experienced a baby boom during german occupation. Women are not loyal to their nation.

not paris i mean france duuur huurrrr

I can honestly feel bad for girls like this, they've got their shit together when compared to the rest of this race, they know theres something better but no white man will settle for them unless they themselves are ghetto white wiggers. Thats got to be a lonely ass life, I wouldn't ever fuck or date a black girl even one like this, but I can certainly sympathize.

another left-wing black women sad to see black men with white women

Attached: 18.png (1052x1260, 200K)

Because women are the nation itself. Th men should act strong to keep their racial purity. For example, deporting all non-whites.

get nailed (((Luci))) they waking up you have to go back now

Attached: monster-energy-logo-on-white.png (1199x551, 205K)

You don't have to feel that way. They do this because white is valuable. You are not a person to them but a white tool. When you are not, they kill you.

typical shifting the blame getting the credit .. stupid fucking maggot