We don't get rocket launcher attacks in America because rocket launchers are banned. I mean...

We don't get rocket launcher attacks in America because rocket launchers are banned. I mean, what kind of country would let companies sell civilians a war machine that's designed to kill 30 people? That'd be crazy

Attached: sexyboy.jpg (1483x1063, 354K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aUN1I5skKZs
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
youtube.com/watch?v=ht7fd5N8EwU
youtube.com/watch?v=6cYZ8dUgPuU&list=PLpuT0CHI3dp-1gqn8gu6iVTYIvNuiyCjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nF_h478fIZo
youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can kill far more with my car at full speed and it's a shitty ford

In a few decades that might be banned too

So why you never banned planes after 9/11?

It's almost like the problem was letting in shitskins was the problem, not having thing around that can be used as weapons.

Attached: iu6ROLNPM3.jpg (1200x1384, 249K)

We do make people go through years of training before they're allowed to fly alone.

Is that what you're saying we need?

More like because :

-Rockets launchers cost much more than readily available guns
-They are innefficient at killing people, as they are intended to penetrate armor
-They need to be loaded after each shot (if they aren't straight up discardable), with costly ammunition.
-They are long and heavy, impossible to conceal and completely unsuited to indoor and close range shooting

Same reason why sandniggers in France don't use anything but assault rifles with folding stocks, handguns and grenades, even though they have access to the whole military arsenal of ex-Yugo countries : machine guns, designated marksman rifle, rocket launchers, etc. Those weapons are completely unsuited to terrorist and criminal attacks.
Although the Kouachi brothers, who attacked Charlie Hebdo, did carry a rocket launcher, probably in hope of shooting down a police helicopter or armored truck, but ended up not using it at all.

The guy in OP's pic has a gun review channel.

Most notable thing about him is that his best friend is a nigger and he lets him fuck his wife.

welp at least the kids are white..........

for duck hunting

I could build a shitty unguided rocket launching pistol with a serrated nail covvered pipe bomb warhead that refutes everythign you said about them.

I could make it with sugar rockets and spare pipes with a piezo electric starter from a camp lighter.

A rocket launcher is meant to destroy structure, not defend yourself against another person

Based & redpilled

Attached: BRS24wM.jpg (2560x1440, 378K)

Again, I could build one designed directly for anti personel use out of KNO3 and pipes.

Answer the my question first.

>what kind of country would let companies sell civilians a war machine that's designed to kill 30 people? That'd be crazy
A smart country. It's built in population control.

>saves puppers for a living
>owns tons of guns and land
>has a family
hes living the dream. one ill never get to have

Attached: 1523297437075.jpg (480x480, 19K)

Pistols can hold a lot of ammo schlomo. If shooters were fucking awful shots they would be able to do quite a bit of damage

I hate this guy because of how much better his life is than mine

He's a true MAGApede. Unironically surprised that jewtube hasn't shoah'd his channel.

Attached: ia179op.jpg (1080x1071, 160K)

Jow Forums basics

>Who we are against.
youtube.com/watch?v=aUN1I5skKZs
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
youtube.com/watch?v=ht7fd5N8EwU
>What we do. What we want.
youtube.com/watch?v=6cYZ8dUgPuU&list=PLpuT0CHI3dp-1gqn8gu6iVTYIvNuiyCjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nF_h478fIZo
White supremacist,Nazi,Alt-right among others are just labels given to those who speaks for white people and to those whites who want to preserve their culture,heritage & identity. So situation is like -Die or be the "bad guy"
youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY

Attached: nwo.png (2580x1668, 2.9M)

Also there's no need.
The boss who just fired you or the guy who slept with your girlfriend don't drive around in APCs.

Attached: timelines.png (1412x2888, 3.93M)

They terrorists didn't go through your training program, they got the plane ILLEGALLY

Richard Russell disagrees you dumb faggot

Attached: seattle-plane-12pkg_frame_420[1].jpg (1440x810, 558K)

Soon you will only be allowed to use a self driving car and Jews will be able to kill you in an "accident" with the push of a button.

nigger fantasies from a jealous nigger

Attached: A3E14035-8C3B-4CB6-AB93-F8D2331912F8.jpg (4032x3024, 2.5M)

>We do make people go through years of training before they're allowed to fly alone.

Private pilot's license only requires 40 hours of supervised flight.