Portugal Appreciation Thread

Inês (Mathgurl) Edition.

I love Portugal. They even make Portuguese sound well.

What is going on in Portugal these days? I am moving in with the entire favela next month.

What are good places for us to hang out in? Do women like brown men?

Attached: inês.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_admixture_in_Europe
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QWzK3Zb7fxky6bguizFty2gXbEmJ3GZkQZOLfYDMzUQ/edit?pli=1#gid=0
youtube.com/watch?v=zzHgf5k77N4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_admixture_in_Europe

Attached: 1508890790398.png (634x332, 252K)

I'm pretty sure that rate is growing.

There are business selling you services for you to move to Portugal. It's only grown with the crisis.

The best thing is that the Portuguese are not racist and will accept you even if you are not white like me. They are happy as long as you can prove you have some Portuguese in you.

Even a favelado like me and my brothers are allowed in, that is why I love Portugal.

I can't wait to start my life there. Hopefully I can marry beautiful maria and make beautiful baby.

Attached: if-only-you-knew.png (262x262, 79K)

what a qt

I love Inês!

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 66K)

She is perfect.

Attached: 37862564_496519160788956_247619029416542208_n.jpg (1080x600, 67K)

Would it be considered racemixing if a Finnic Bull inseminated a Portumoor queen?

Attached: Portuqueen Moor gf.webm (1920x1080, 729K)

Inês was made for breeding.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Do Latinas/Iberians/Moors girls find Finnish dick exotic?

I like foreigners, because they don't pick up my defects in social skills before they already know me.

After living abroad for so long I have learned to appreciate the common med woman

Why do brazilians love this girl?

Her commentary boxes are always full of them.

>mathgurl
>literally only talks about first year undergrad math

The only portugese woman i ever knew was a singer and she had fucked over 500 guys and went through so many abortions shes infertile now, if these people created brazil its saying alot.

this.

She's pretty cute, considering Brazil is mostly inhabited by shebaboons their negroid cocks are leaking pre-cum from an attractive female whose tongue they can understand and relate to

Top kek post

Attached: 1538935586563.png (904x898, 195K)

Portuguese from portugal is fucking horrible sounding.

Cute average white girl

You know guys for decades i had never really experienced multiculturalism has i lived in an semi isolated area.

Now my area is full of Krauts everywhere,British and also tons of South Asians have come here,negroids and Brazilians everywhere.

It was good when it lasted guys,i had a great time here back when this was an actual country. I just hope i can get a job in the new red army has this country embraces gobummism so i can at least sent liberals to the gulags.

Kudos K

Attached: 1538938962944.png (599x594, 19K)

It's better than being on Instagram though, and probably the most useful kind of maths you can put on youtube. She's good in my book.
t. actual maths and cs student
pic related: Salazar and a girl who loved him

Attached: salazar and christine.jpg (1500x2250, 331K)

As long as you come here to work and pay taxes, it's fine. Portuguese aren't racist at all, and we are very peacefull, however lately we've grown tired of niggers coming here to live off social security and not working, which is causing a dent in our economy.
Same with gypsies,

In my experience though, brazillians seem to be the most hardworking immigrants along with asians.

She is a colleague of mine
shes still taking undergrad math lol

>What are good places for us to hang out in?
The gallows.
>Do women like brown men?
There is no such thing as a "brown man". Every humanoid with brown skin or darker is a demon that must be put down.

they are niggers just like brazil

Attached: 451213454154543156456.jpg (571x640, 55K)

Stop talking like this about my wife

>low Moorish phenotype
>attractive

you guys ,lol

>Finnish
>Bull
Huh? How can one of you autistic elves be a "chad bull"?

its because whites are bigger than niggers in everyway possible

Attached: 4796678790912145456.jpg (912x891, 271K)

We created the language Rafael, we are the ones who get to decide wich one of you fuckers speaks it right. It's like a leaf or am american saying "ugh uk english sounds bad".

Redpill me on Salazar and the Estado Novo.

Was Salazar a good leader? Were people oppressed under his leadership? Was it truly a fascist regime as many make it out to be?

Attached: 1438760957027.png (1256x1075, 132K)

Kys nigger.

Attached: blm_matter.jpg (750x686, 46K)

See this.

Attached: Salazar, resumido, por um iq160.png (1309x216, 36K)

IRENe FOFInha FaZ eSSa cARa dE ATraSaDa pArA MiM

Attached: aae.jpg (1333x629, 117K)

hook us up with the feet pics

portooogal take your mutts from Goa back to mommyland

Stay in your fucking shithole nigger, you wanted independence, so enjoy it and stay the fuck out. And yes we are racist and if you ever step foot on my beautiful homeland I hope you get shot like the nigger degenerate you are

Based and this

We created a wonderful language and unfortunately your subhuman nigger genes made you unable to pronounce any word correctly, thus leading to the african-like tongue you degenerates speak

Iberians are Negroid
I understand you as a Brazilian though because you're even worse

Attached: ilbossa5np911.jpg (396x396, 26K)

What happens in the Azores? Party island? boomers retire there?

I thought you guys were nice. :(

Used to be Atlantis.

Lel I was with mathgurl a couple of days ago. She goes to my uni.

It's called youtube, in that magical place you can't see a portuguese video without a hue trashing at us.

Give me a source I thought Atlantis was found in Africa

Paradise happens there. Its so peaceful it drives you insane.

Nice try meme flag mongrel.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QWzK3Zb7fxky6bguizFty2gXbEmJ3GZkQZOLfYDMzUQ/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Attached: dna_-autotom6-1-averag-e1_2om01_12.png (1256x1240, 246K)

Funny how Russians always shitpost us. I guess Ukrainians who live peacefully here are right about him fucking savages.

Nice try memeflag mongrel.

Attached: 22-dna_basal_rich_dna_stat_111_autosomal_.jpg (1040x727, 168K)

Same with the fucking panchitos for us portubro, know hoow that feels.

>What is going on in Portugal these days? I am moving in with the entire favela next month.

NOT welcome shitskin.
stay in your country

Portugal for the portuguese, and europe for the europeans

Attached: 09n41s_brazil_9115.png (1303x892, 274K)

It's already time to we join forces and smash those south american mongrels again.
specially avoid all communications with them, and deport every single of their immigrants out.

Attached: salazar_and_francor_0o1942.jpg (776x718, 472K)

It sunk, no more tourists, no more imigrants, no more azorean people... all it´s problems are gone now

>It's like a leaf or am american saying "ugh uk english sounds bad".
We literally improved it though

F

Ses problèmes ne sont pas raciaux.
Its problems are nonracial.
youtube.com/watch?v=zzHgf5k77N4

Attached: o23.jpg (800x600, 18K)

> Moorish

Retarded fuck, that's literally the Iberian phenotype. More EUROPEAN than you'll ever be, Juan.

>Portuguese aren't racist at al

Bull fucking SHIT... stop sounding like a cucked JEW with your "muh come to Portugal we love Immigrants" shit. What the FUCK happened to you guys? Keep Portugal PORTUGUESE.

Fuck off Cape Verdean RAT

still nothing

Attached: 1508477877207.jpg (680x513, 128K)

Attached: npc-meme13.jpg (416x435, 26K)

>Portugal
>no data avaliable

Attached: greatest man alive.jpg (573x960, 325K)