The Dog of Peace

Why do niggers love pit bulls? Why not get a friendly black lab?
"Woman is mauled to death by her own pit bull inside a Washington DC home. Angela Smith, 55, suffered fatal injuries in Sunday's dog mauling in DC."
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6277663/Woman-mauled-death-pit-bull-inside-Washington-DC-home.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailus

Attached: Dog-of-Peace.png (774x569, 753K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UvUliUKcb8Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lol had something similar here in Las Vegas. Dumbass couple adopts a dog. Dog kills the wife.

Attached: 4L_ZjTfMZyc.jpg (1125x1888, 279K)

Happens every single day.

Attached: dogs of peace.png (941x691, 62K)

What could go wrong? They are protecting the babies. Pit Bulls love babies.
youtube.com/watch?v=UvUliUKcb8Q

Attached: The dog of peace Capture.png (824x696, 729K)

I don't think you have ever been to the hood if you have to ask why niggers would want a violent dog.

>I don't think you have ever been to the hood
That's true, I've never been to the hood. But just get some guns. Why get a dog that is just going to eat your baby mamma's kids?

I hate dogs in general, especially pitbulls. Dogs are anti white. Cats are the pets of gods and goddesses. Freyja had two cats and cats are the guardians of the underworld in Egypt.

Pitbulls are to dogs as niggers are to the human race

>only enough content for just under 4 minutes
literally an echo chamber

>hood
Stop talking like a nigger. Either say ''the ghetto'' or ''a nigger neighborhood''.

> Dogs are anti white.
What are you talking about? Dogs hate all the other races but not whites. Dogs evolved over thousands of years while living with whites.

Attached: swims_5_miles.jpg (1200x827, 124K)

Attached: change_my_mind2.jpg (776x835, 201K)

Attached: sweet_fam_dog.png (1946x1105, 3.65M)

they will ruin whatever breed becomes ghetto trendy. So let them have the pitbull breed.

Attached: bite_arm.jpg (480x360, 31K)

Attached: bite_arm2.jpg (480x386, 33K)

>Why get a dog that is just going to eat your baby mamma's kids?
Sounds like a benefit.

Fuck all dogs!

www.musthatepets.com

Attached: Friends_Logo33.png (398x96, 12K)

Attached: 1532069921585.jpg (700x519, 187K)

Attached: Screenshot_20181015-105821.jpg (1080x791, 329K)

Reminds me of people who ignore statistics that show how blacks are the most violent race in the u.s.

what do you guys thing the odds of being able to fight back against an attacking dog are? lots of people say oh you'd have no chance against a pit bull but I have trouble picturing a grown man kicking, stomping, and trying it break its legs and not at least hurting the dog just as bad

Attached: 5ab1579ccb93b37e51194851.jpg (780x440, 76K)

Gouge it’s eyes or just punch the shit out of it. Also read to yank their legs sideways really hard. If the dog doesn’t get you by the neck you’re a pussy if you can’t dominate it

I think it would fuck me up, but I'd win the fight. Dog's legs are spindly.

Oh shit. I just remembered when i was LITERALLY ATTACKED by a pitbull as a 4th grader. I swear it was aiming for my neck. It attacked me twice but I kicked its ass. True story. I could have been dead rn if i were a pussy

They are very fast when in fight mode. But you are smart and they are dogs. They will bite what is offered. Wrap your weak arm as best as you can fast. Then let them bite it. Then kill it with your strong arm and/or body.

honestly dont even feel bad for these pit mommies

I kicked a pitbulls ass as a 14 yr old so they are full of it

*4th grader kek
Imagine being 14 as a 4th grader?

Niggers need more tribal members. That's why they buy pitbulls.

my pitbull is fine and a very good dog. however if it rains a lot or i'm busy at work, just can get quite restless and become somewhat "spirited" with her playful biting

Niggers don't neuter their dogs because they want the aggression to ward off the police
and pit mutts are easy to find in most shelters

Most well trained, neutered pit bulls aren't bad dogs at all

t. vet