I want to wear political clothing on my college campus as a agitprop psychological warfare operation against the...

I want to wear political clothing on my college campus as a agitprop psychological warfare operation against the prevailing liberal establishment and its stranglehold on the university system. I have purchased some graphic tees from a custom t-shirt printing website (for example, pic related. excuse the poor photo quality and wrinkles... I haven't had time to do laundry), and I'm working on some additional designs. Does anyone else on this board create graphic tees with a redpilled message? What have the reactions you've gotten been like?

Attached: IMG_20181002_192012.jpg (957x960, 116K)

>those fucking lips
Lmao how many dicks have you sucked just this week, my man?

0, I have a girlfriend unlike most of the bitter incels that would try to derail a political thread on Jow Forums talking about their repressed homoerotic lust

How many times have you sucked her dick today?

>lip ring
Just fuck off

>weak chin
>pimple
>lip piercings
>two short-sleeved shirts at once

Never mind photo quality or creases, you should apologise for all of the above, cabron.

Attached: ew.jpg (1632x918, 340K)

How many times have you posted in feels threads instead of talking to a real person?

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 28K)

>that guy who posts detailed ratings of your face but has never taken a selfie or looked in a mirror for more than 5 seconds

Jesus Christ, iron your fucking shirt

based sageposter

i will sage and reply with "saged" eat shit mods

Get one with this on it.

Attached: Awoo.jpg (987x1000, 140K)

>doesn't even deny his girlfriend has the dick in the relationship
Lel

take that degenerate shit out of your lip

Yeh don't think about stirring any trouble until you remove that shit from your face. Even a limp-wristed Antifa punch will rip your mouth open like a cut purse.

Back to faggot

>revealing your Jow Forums crossposter status via fixation on trannies
the things that consume your mind are bizzare and I spend no time thinking about them

Attached: Sahelanthropus_tchadensis_reconstruction.jpg (258x387, 14K)

>trying to get beat up and thrown out of a place you're spending thousands of dollars to attend

why do people do this?

Attached: 1520993402311.png (450x504, 248K)

>beat up
>by liberal university students
imagine being paralyzed by cowardice like this anime faggot

>implying your skinny ass would be able to defend yourself against a group of basedboys

Attached: 1522720204664.png (623x630, 548K)

>weak jaw
>those lips
>cuck themed "Supreme"
>lip piercings
Ok if it wasn't for your post I would actually think you were legitimately a cum guzzler twink and I was getting aroused for a second. Jesus dude post your ideas here first before you start doing it so we can slap your shit silly for being a retard. No seriously, I wouldn't think you were straight if you didn't post that I can't imagine people would think otherwise at the street. You're going to have people assume you're being proud to be a cuck. If you walk with your gf with that shirt someone will openly hit on your gf infront of you because of the mixed message. Fucking retard

Attached: Mean Pills.png (500x497, 220K)

I am a basedboy, nerd

>why can't I hold all this insecurity
sam hyde taught me it's ok to wear ridiculous clothing if it grabs peoples attention and exposes them to the truth

But Sam is beastmode 24/7, no one wants to fuck with a mass shooter. Your arms look pretty thin though.

sam is also 45 years old and uses steroids

Hard to make fun of cucks with those cuckrings in your lip isn't it?

Do something that wont personally identify you. like dropping racist business cards across campus.

>tfw an estrogenic goblin thinks he’s one of us

Attached: image.jpg (580x584, 382K)

Yeah, the whole "I wear what the fuck I want to wear" deal only works if you are tall and muscular.