Don't these DNA tests have a margin of error? If it comes up as 1/1...

Don't these DNA tests have a margin of error? If it comes up as 1/1,000 then it's possible she doesn't even have any native DNA.

Attached: liz warren.jpg (2290x1322, 402K)

Other urls found in this thread:

assets.documentcloud.org/documents/5002126/Elizabethwarrenresults.pdf
youtu.be/E_qFVE9BFJM
twitter.com/elizabethforma/status/1051820933982359553?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shut the fuck up and pay me one million dollars

and she's suggesting it validates her claims of ancestry! Ludicrous

Read the report
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/5002126/Elizabethwarrenresults.pdf

>comparing her DNA to random fucks from Utah who may be part native
Fucking hell. This doesn't seem legit at all.

They mention that concern though and that's why they used a British group of 1000genome donors as well (no chance of Native American admixture).

youtu.be/E_qFVE9BFJM
at 3:00

> what am I comanche?
lmfao
David can live after the real holocaust

The test is a fucking joke to begin with, it didn't even use actual Indians as a base of comparison. Even with that, though, the results showed 1/64th at most and 1/1024th at least.
It's very likely that Ancestry and 23andme didn't give her any Indian blood, so she turned to the Stanford guy who came up with the asinine methodology until it showed she "might" have some Indian in her.

it's probably microchimerism from taking so much red man dick

How does America create these hyper puritanical virtue signalling witches? How can they be so shamelessly conceited?

But didn’t she say that her mother was a native?

In any case she's probably more neanderthal than Indian. Europeans are typically around 2% neanderthal.

What in the fuck makes anyone care if she has native american blood?

What a surprise. Warren calls Trump on his horseshit, proves she was right and he won't pay up. And his minions head to social media to say left is right, up is down and Trump isn't full of shit.

kkkek

>proves she was right
nigger, anything less than 10% is nearly statistical noise in terms of your genetic makeup. KYS and save us all the pain of listening to you.

>
It's very likely that Ancestry and 23andme didn't give her any Indian blood, so she turned to the Stanford guy who came up with the asinine methodology until it showed she "might" have some Indian in her

I doubt this but I do think the methodology isn't very good and it probably gave her a false positive in a margin of error.

I work in the industry. It is beyond a margin of error. These companies are all scams. For example the big one, 23andme
They use Labcorp in Burlington, NC for their data from your spit. They take that data and mail you what is tantamount to a horoscope regarding the results. They take real science and give you junk science. So does Orig3n, EveryWell, and every other Direct to Consumer Fraud Genetic company, the FDA is just to overwhelmed with the volume of these companies to do anything about them, so they use something called a Lab Developed Test loophole to let them slide.

She made a big deal out of it and Trump mocked her for it and so she was trying to "prove" him wrong.

She’s 99.9% white but called herself a minority, that’s why. Identity politics as usual

Yeah warren is a laughing stock

I can hardly believe it

And people seriously considered warren running for anything

She used it to get a very well paying job at a university. And grants, iirc

Doesn't matter, she is using this as a "moral" victory for her supporters. Is it stupid? Incredibly but she believes she is in the right:

twitter.com/elizabethforma/status/1051820933982359553?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

Also she has help from the media so doesn't matter to her.

Attached: 2018-10-15_11.34.34.jpg (1440x1872, 988K)

>Possibly 1/1024 native american
>Drumpf nazis btfo

I fucking hate you npc liberal faggots so much. Can't you think for yourself you fucking bug? The entire premise is fucked. You don't get to say you're native American because you have 1 possible drop of native blood in you. That's like saying since all human beings are from Africa I deserve reparations for slavery and shit because I'm . 01 percent African. Just kill yourself you fucking insect.

nice greentext you fucking faggot

she's probably less indian than you, finfag

Regardless she isn't Indian enough to get the special "injun hand outs"

If she has any Indian ancestry, and that's still an if, test only said there was a "strong possibility"
it was 6 to 10 generations ago, meaning she's between 1/64th and 1/1024th Indian

IOWs it's fucking nothing, if a family tree goes back far enough you can claim near anything

HAHA WTF! im 3% nigger can i collect bennies now? can i put black on job applications now?

Whatsa matter, triggered again?
Deals a. Deal, dont speak if you wont be held

Can you elaborate on the source of error or inaccuracy in the tests

>step 1: foster an environment where everyone needs to be unique snowflakes
>step 2: deny white culture as non-existent/give undeniable "culture" to blacks (see southern/cajun cooking)
>step 3: offer free money for not being white with accompanying (((tests))) to prove non-whiteness
>step 4: sell DNA profiles for shekles
Big fucking scam

I'm half bean/kraut and look completely White, nobody believes Im half bean without some evidence of my immediate family. This retard thinks being 10 generations seperated makes her native but if she saw me in person she would immediately demand me to hand over my white privilege card. Pathetic.

All these leftists love to claim native ancestry, usually Cherokee, especially when they get some sort of gib. That cunt doesn't know what it's like to be an American Indian.

t. 3/4 Choctaw

how do you not know your 37% native american? also larry david's family owned slaves, as many many jews did.

lots of native Americans were killled off by disease but lots also have been bred out. Thus the tribal laws on who is really an indian. that being said, ((They)) are attempting the same thing in Europe.

Because the DNA test is BS. Do you really think a Jew from NY is a native?

>Jewish settlers didn't rape any natives
Dindu nothin

Six generations lowest estimate 20 years per generation. 120 years plus her age earliest year to present is 1825. Her closest possible contact to native Americans.

I'm 3% Apache helicopter