ITT: We discuss the emerging conflict in Transcarpathia

Quick rundown:
>New language law prevents minorities in Ukraine learning their own language in schools
>It's a move against Russians, but it also affects Poles, Romanians, Hungarians
>Russia is against it, Poland doesn't care, Romania cucked out, Hungary is furious
>Hungary constantly blocks Ukraine's meetings with the EU and NATO
>Ukraine promised to change the law 4 months
>Nothing happened, obvious lies
>Sudden Putin-Orbán meeting in September
>Nobody knows what they were talking about, mostly about Paks nuclear power plant and Ukraine
>Passport scandal in Ukraine recently
>Everyone know about Hungary giving double citizenship to people in Transcarpathia, it's been going on for years now, but it suddenly became really important for the hohols
>Most likely a way to hit back to Hungary
>Hungarian consul fired in Ukraine
>Ukrainian consul fired in Hungary
>"death list" of people with double citizenship in Transcarpathia
>Ukraine plans to build a military base in Transcarpathia
>Hungary takes it as an act of aggression
>Hungarian media calls Ukrainians "animals, who should learn how to act like a Homo Sapiens", another right-wing newspaper simply wrote that "if Ukraine doesn't want Hungarians living there, then give them back along with the lands"
>Ukraine is planning to remove the Turul statue from Munkács castle and replace it with a Ukrainian coat of arms
>Hungarian media is talking more about Ukraine, than the migrant crisis, some leftist media even said the 1930s revisionist mentality might be revived at this rate among the people
>Meanwhile, things are heating up in Donbass
>Some conspiracy theorists are even writing about the partitioning of Ukraine
Pic unrelated

Attached: 7AE15D48-7811-4136-9DC5-BF0099FAA059.jpg (750x1350, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/articles/markets-economy/062216/how-underground-economy-affects-gdp.asp
sexkiev.xyz/en
youtube.com/watch?v=hXhZoRsHUY0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so what about Lvov, are there still lots of poles there?

Is there any legit chance of a partitioning? I would think the oligarchs would love to become kings in their own literal feudal kingdoms in the remainders of Ukraine..

No, not really. Commies deported most of them.

so really only hungarian/russian interests involved? poles have no interests?

The Khazar fears the Magyar-Rus alliance

Remove hohol, remove yid

Attached: 1514924433524.jpg (700x875, 142K)

Poles are Hungarian allies and have taken in very large numbers of Ukrainian refugees. It wouldn’t be accurate to say they’ve no interests in this but they aren’t going to push for any territorial claims if for no other reason than doing so would lend legitimacy to Russian annexation. Ukrainians should really just the back fuck up on language laws, but they seem to be completely retarded. Clay is very secondary here even to the Magyars. Transcarpathia is not a wealthy region.

Attached: download.jpg (262x192, 12K)

posting in a putin-shill thread

i don't get Ukrainians...they are in such a deep shit that it would take decades to sort themselves out. meanwhile they are pissing on every neighbor of theirs because...boredom. what the hell is wrong with them. every country is in its own shit some more than others but fuck me ukraine is like another galaxy.

if a war breaks out between Ukraine and Hungary who would support who?
would Russia support Hungary and NATO support Ukraine?

Hungary has no army. They are irrelevant.
>inb4 Russia
Russia gives no fuck about Hungary, if anything Hungary is the smallest possible problem.

Whois the semen demon?

>Hungary: we want to remain Hungarian, newcomers will be few and will have to assimilate!
>also Hungary: oh no no these Hungarians in Ukraine shouldn't abide the law of the country, they deserve to be Hungarian and never assimilate!
I don't hate Hungary, but they can be so retarded.

My future wife

Hungary is in NATO. Nobody is going to support Ukraine. There won’t be a war involving Hungary, Ukraine is simply going to isolate themselves against Russia and collapse under the weight of their Jew oligarchs.

I'd like to annex her southern region.

Attached: If_You_Know_What_I_Mean_2.jpg (597x600, 269K)

those hungarians were there before ukraine ever existed, retard
it's a completely different scenario

I want to impregnate the girl in the picture.

theyre a US puppet state. overtly since 2014.

>thinking that anti-nationalist NATO would actually do something to support Hungary in this minor conflict that won't ever become anything more than news trashtalk
Yeah, right, Ukraine should fear.
The land is Ukrainian for generations now. In these Hungarians want to be Hungarian -- they should move to Hungary. Maybe with the help of both governments, I don't have anything against these people and I don't mind my tax dollars used to support them if that's their will.

>my tax dollars
Do you even make a dollar?

The slavs living in Transcarpathia arent even ukranians(like the world needed yet another flavor of slav). They are called Rusyns and they are one of the few slavs who like us because we always gave them significant autonomy and protected them from russian/cossack raiders.

>they should move to Hungary
I have another idea
how about we give the territories that were stolen from others, back to who they belong?
Lvov goes back to Poland, Transcarpathia goes back to Hungary, Budjak back to Moldova

If the NATO refuses to honor its members call to arms it immediately collapses because its not a credible military alliance then.

I wonder why ukranians are this retarded. Africa tier poverty and corruption, lost land to russia, ruled by jewish oligarchs and then they pick a conflict with someone who can all their NATO and EU aspirations and has been unconditionally supporting them since the start. How fucking retarded do you have to be to do something like that? What there is possibly to gain?

> I don't have anything against these people and I don't mind my tax dollars used to support them if that's their will

The money invested in Transcarpathia , building roads, infrastructure etc and maintaining kindergartens, high schools,hospitals even a univerity is almost the double of what the ukranian government has spent on its people. Again, how retarded you have to be? We even pay pensions and social security to the new hungarian citizens. You are literally retarded enough to screech about free money.

the USSR was best for all these countries it should come back ASAP

Yeah, she's got lovely knees

fuck off commielover, the soviet union was the second worst thing to happen to eastern europe

Gypsy, NATO is a defensive alliance. No one will have to follow you like not everyone went to Iraq or Serbia.
You represent a country which has no army.

I'm making more than you and cuck the government.
>how about we give the territories that were stolen from others, back to who they belong?
Stolen? They were not stolen. Ukrainians didn't come to them and claimed them overnight. That's not what happened. You can blame the USSR mostly, but now the land is ours. I don't have any animosity towards you. If some of these lands are historically yours -- maybe you can buy them in the future. But Hungary trying to play a strong state is beyond retarded.
Lmao, you look at the official stats and think we're like Africa? We are not cucked by the EU, the biggest part of our economy is not indexed. And we are not less nationalistic than you are, fellow European.
>The money invested in Transcarpathia , building roads, infrastructure etc and maintaining kindergartens, high schools,hospitals even a univerity is almost the double of what the ukranian government has spent on its people
We literally paid for everything in the region.
>We even pay pensions and social security to the new hungarian citizens.
Yeah, because they are double citizens taking double benefits from both countries, you ever heard of that?
>You are literally retarded enough to screech about free money.
What free money? Yuck, you can't even read.

Based
Ruthenians are Romanians

Attached: Romania-al-II-lea-razboi-mondial-03.jpg (646x404, 65K)

She's got lovely everything.

> Hungary retarded
Ukrainians so wise

Attached: northern somalia.jpg (1199x614, 65K)

Why would we declare war on you, hohol? Stop your delusional persecution complex, we have been supporting you since the conflict began.

>think we're like Africa?

Lemme reconsider that, youre worse than Africa because atleast we dont border Africa.

>We are not cucked by the EU

Nigger, are you fucking retarded? You have been groveling like a fucking dog to get into the EU, the entire conflict sprung from choosing to align with the EU rather then free trade with Russia. ITS IN YOUR FUCKING CONSTITUTION THAT YOUR HISTORICAL GOAL IS TO GET INTO THE EU.

>the biggest part of our economy is not indexed.

Trading turnips from the tailgate of your lada is not indexed I guess. But youre wrong even on that one, GDP indexing is including illegal activity since the 1970s, look it up.

>And we are not less nationalistic than you are

You'd expect a nationalist to act in the benefit of his nation, not autistically screech. I admit you act no less nationalistic , youre just much less of a nation.

>We literally paid for everything in the region.

Are you retarded by any chance? Hungary spends millions of euros each year to build and maintain stuff you cant.

>Yeah, because they are double citizens taking double benefits from both countries, you ever heard of that?

Ukranian wages and social securities are on the average are ~18-22% of the hungarian ones. If you think you are not the ones benefiting you are failing econ 101, but it would neatly explain why your per capita GDP is below Albania's

Ukrainians are living memes. They lack a country of their own so they try to validate their made up state by pissing off their neighbours. NI does the same with Southern Ireland thinking it somehow changes the fact that they are just some made up temporary solution.

t. someone who uses official GDP metrics. We're at least two times better off than this graph suggests because over half of our economy is in the shadow. And that's not bad considering that we survived through literal "communism" for so long.
>Lemme reconsider that, youre worse than Africa because atleast we dont border Africa.
Uh, we don't border Africa too, take a geography class. And how does bordering a country makes you worse? Gosh you're basic.
>the entire conflict sprung from choosing to align with the EU rather then free trade with Russia
Entirely wrong. The conflict started when Russia annexed Crimea, which it was getting ready to do since 1991. The government shift and Maidan was an excuse.
>But youre wrong even on that one, GDP indexing is including illegal activity since the 1970s, look it up.
Look it up where, you dumbo? You got any source?
>You'd expect a nationalist to act in the benefit of his nation
So... When we say that Hungarians of Ukraine should assimilate, that's autistic screeching, but when Hungary says the same thing about their migrants, that's what?.. Retard.
>Are you retarded by any chance? Hungary spends millions of euros each year to build and maintain stuff you cant.
Yeah, right, Hungary gives money to our budget. Oh, wait, it doesn't. And investments don't work like that.
>If you think you are not the ones benefiting you are failing econ 101,
How retarded can you be? The only ones benefiting are people getting it, not us.
Potato nigger's opinion doesn't count. You are lower than blacks, and Anglos knew that very well. Holy fuck, Ukrainians were actually invited to Canada because we're great at agriculture, and you're just a slave to your masters, pathetic cuck.

When all this shit is over. Can I declared rightfull portuguese clay? Chernobyl would be nice, I need it for stuff.

Orban just want distract population from corruption and poverty, so he and his party pushing all this "muh oppressed hungarians" narrative.
But in reality it don't mean shit, because Hungary can't do anything about it without facing international isolation, sanctions or even regime change.
End of story.

>And that's not bad considering that we survived through literal "communism" for so long.
>implying you had it bad
Cuckraine was the second richest country after the Soviet Union dissolved. Yes, some of you starved in early 30s, big deal.

The gist of it is that Cuckraine had the strongest heavy and mineral industry in all ex-USSR second only to Russia herself. In 1990 you were the 17th biggest economy in the world, had 52 million population, full-cycle manufacture, basically everything - from agricultural sector through heavy industry to aerospace complex, 3rd biggest nuclear arsenal, 4th army of the world, even fleet with fucking AIRCRAFT CARRIERS.

And somehow, YOU STILL MANAGED TO FUCK EVERYTHING UP. Fucking LOL.

Of course, you Hohols always pretend that you’re the victims, but in reality Cuckraine had over 40% of all Soviet industry, near 80% of all Soviet coal deposits, was located on the best arable lands in the whole world, and still turned into a massive shithole.

And look at yourselves now — your economy has barely grown in 30 years, you have 42 million population, dead industry, standard of living so low that even a sub-Saharan African would outright refuse to live there, zero nukes, Arab-tier army, GDP lower than Albania’s, no fleet, pathetic Antonov design bureau, dead Yuzhnoye design office, etc etc. This is not USSR’s fault, and all the Ukraine’s failings so far prove that Stalin truly did nothing wrong.

keep dreaming marxist faggot

This subhuman jewess is not Polish

US support. They know that the US wants them so they are free to do anything as long as they oppose Russia, cuz daddy US will protect them. Idk about Orbán's end game. Hohols should abolish the langauge law and live minorities alone.

Nothing to fear about neither Ukraine (30% European at best), Hungary(50-70% European) or Russia (70% European)

Cucked impoverished shitholes

> We're at least two times better off than this graph suggests because over half of our economy is in the shadow

Thats not how it works. Shadow economies are included in the GDP. Unless youre implying two thirds of your GDP is petty crime and drug dealing.

>And that's not bad considering that we survived through literal "communism" for so long.

Its as bad, its even more fucking bad. Albania has DOUBLE of your GDP, Belarus too,Khazakstan has the triple. Poland has SIX TIMES of your GDP! Hell, even romania has almost five times of your GDP. You are Africa tier poor, you cant blame communism for that.

>Uh, we don't border Africa too, take a geography class. And how does bordering a country makes you worse? Gosh you're basic.

Are you too dumb to get the joke?

>Look it up where, you dumbo? You got any source?

investopedia.com/articles/markets-economy/062216/how-underground-economy-affects-gdp.asp

>So... When we say that Hungarians of Ukraine should assimilate, that's autistic screeching, but when Hungary says the same thing about their migrants, that's what?.. Retard.

We dont say that to migrants, because we didnt let in any. Guess we should say that to the ukranians working here too, because more ukranians live in Hungary cleaning toilets than hungarians in ukraine.

>Yeah, right, Hungary gives money to our budget. Oh, wait, it doesn't. And investments don't work like that.

We do exactly that. We maintain the basic infrastructure, education and healthcare that your failed state cant. Its not an investment, its literally africa-tier humanitarian aid.

>The only ones benefiting are people getting it, not us.

Wait. are you implying that ukranian citizens benefiting from our aid are somehow bad? Jesus fuck, youre dumb even for a hohol. Youre literally screeching aganist the hand trying to feed you.

>Orbán’s end game
Stealing money and cucking to gypsies and chinks

Attached: B126FDD5-2741-4A61-8A52-77E6AEE1F30E.jpg (511x872, 154K)

> the ukarine is subsaharan
> muh fake metrics
> muh communism
have you ever been to moldova, belarus or khazastan?
ukraine looks like nigeristan compering to them

better take mozambique instead

> commies created ukraine
> ukranians: must hate them
xoxol logic

Attached: northern somalia 2.jpg (1207x610, 74K)

So why can't those over 80-90% ethnic Hungarian areas rejoin Hungary again? Can't you just let them be? Fucking Jew Ukrainian mongrels

Attached: ivan.jpg (970x542, 86K)

You get it, just look at where ukraine was in 1991. Tons of coal, iron, minerals and heavy industry, relatively high tech stuff even. Second largest and richest arable land in europe, miles and miles of extremely fertile chernozem soil. Huge, unspoiled lands and beeches for tourism, even getting a one of a kind attraction with Chenobyl, tons of space for national parks too. For the military, the soviets left behind literally thousands of tanks, APCs, artillerly pieces, and airplanes each, a sizeable chunk of the navy were also left behind. And best of all, random fate has made ukraine a NUCLEAR POWER with a full nuclear triad yet they were actually stupid enough to give it up!

This country literally had EVERYTHING to succeed, literally everything a country could ask for yet all they managed to show for it in 30 years is a debt ridden, shithole of poverty, led by (((american investors))) and getting embroiled in an unwinnable war

>breaking gypsy tribalism and forcing them to attend school, get jobs, pay taxes and integrate is a bad thing now

It's your country's fault, unless you are a based Asian raping anglo kids.

>this comparison
>calling anyone retarded

wew lad

Ukraine is a Soros-owned country. Their Government are mainly (((Globalists))).
They let Hohols to became animals against other European people while their (((mafia))) sells Ukrainan women on the sex market.

>breaking gypsy tribalism and forcing them to attend school, get jobs, pay taxes and integrate is a bad thing now
exactly you fucking half caste cigan

we must cleanse them from Europe altogether instead of destroying our bloodlines with that indian shit. even 1/16 gypsies should be deported somewhere to Brazil

Gypsies are Hungarians. Leave them alone.

I mean, the real question is why territories so densely populated by Hungarians are even a part of Ukraine/Romania/Slovakia/Serbia. Hungary literally lost many of its great cities in the Pannonian basin (and I'm not counting Kolozsvár or Székelyföld), and these cities were barely 5 km away from the new borders! Nagyvárad, Kassa, Arad, Szatmárnémeti, Szabadka, Ungvár, Munkács, Pozsony etc. had great Hungarian or relative Hungarian majority, all of these cities were/are part of our cultural heritage.

Is that that "banz" I hear so much about, part and parcel of allah?

The borders were intentionally drawn that way

Yes, untouchable subhuman from india are Hungarian and European, why?
>part and parcel of allah
You cigo bitch are going to bant me about islam?

Tell that to all the pali, iraqi, syrian and turk mongrel roaches that own bakeries, corner stores and betting places all over Hungary

Attached: FC127218-93EF-4A69-95F6-6EC32C13ED98.jpg (602x602, 70K)

>and these cities were barely 5 km away from the new borders!
The Pigs of Trianon knew exactly what they were doing. They drew the borders based on either natural boundaries or on demographic majorities, and everywhere those were consistently applied with whichever was the worse alternative for the Hungaryans.

they are good at doing sth

Attached: nigerism in the ukraine.jpg (549x324, 26K)

>Transcarpathia
Home of Polish-Ukrainian trannies

>muh USSR legacy
It was mostly meh. The industry was not actually that productive and sucked compared to the free market western alternatives. We didn't fuck everything up. We took up from the Soviet poverty and somewhat improved it. It's not all perfect and lead to deaths of certain industries, but the potential is still there.
>but in reality Cuckraine had over 40% of all Soviet industry
Your numbers are all wrong, so your opinion is just dribble.
>Shadow economies are included in the GDP
Yeah, that's why it's shadow... Because your graph literally doesn't include half of the economy, retard.
>Albania has DOUBLE of your GDP, Belarus too,Khazakstan has the triple. Poland has SIX TIMES of your GDP! Hell, even romania has almost five times of your GDP. You are Africa tier poor, you cant blame communism for that.
>muh GDP
Again, by metrics that don't include the whole economy it's somewhat true. Of all these countries you name only Poland has actually higher standards of living.
>Are you too dumb to get the joke?
Your sovereignty? Or were you hurring-durring-pretending to be a retard?
>muh source
Have you read it? Nothing on Ukraine, nothing about metrics of Ukraine. You're just insufferable and found the first "source" you Googled which doesn't even support your words.
>We dont say that to migrants, because we didnt let in any
You don't even know what's in your own country, you literally have an immigration system and you do let people in.
>We do exactly that. We maintain the basic infrastructure, education and healthcare that your failed state cant. Its not an investment, its literally africa-tier humanitarian aid.
Except you don't do that shit at all, and you've made it up yourself, retard
>are you implying that ukranian citizens benefiting from our aid are somehow bad?
No, your reading comprehension strikes again.

>ave you ever been to moldova, belarus or khazastan?
ukraine looks like nigeristan compering to them
I've been to them, unlike you. They look very similar to us, Khazastan has somewhat better infrastructure because of their climate that negates the ware, and Belarus has better roads, but overall we have more new stuff built, especially in Kiyv and other big cities.
THEY CAN. Just leave Ukraine. Go to Hungary. It's that easy, fuck.
Wew indeed, what's so hard to understand?

THIS IS RUSSIAN SHILL THREAD DESIGNED TO ANTAGONIZE POLES, UKRAINIANS AND HUNGARIANS.
It's minor neighborhood issue. Let them sort it out. Do NOT be hostile towards Ukrainian immigrants. Do NOT risk good relationship with Hungarians. The OP photo is a pole bait. Remember how they used the ridiculous Ukrainian partition bait map from TVP in Kremlin peopaganda.

Attached: 3795d65346a0b1ef29ed1afba96a.jpg (371x512, 73K)

There is no point talking to a hohol or providing direct, numerical proofs. I guess I'd have more success arguing with screaming pigs.

>THEY CAN. Just leave Ukraine. Go to Hungary. It's that easy, fuck.
But it's literally Hungarian land populated with Hungarians.

What the fuck is Ukraine's problem?

>The borders were intentionally drawn that way
Igen. A képen a francia-magyar tárgyalások tervei vannak amik hamar meghiusúltak.

A képen lévő határokkal szinte minden magyar Magyarországon maradt volna Kolozsváron és Székelyföldön kívül.
Yeah, they literally went out of their way to make it worse for Hungary.

Attached: 1511285342250.jpg (650x466, 49K)

It was just the jews really.

Initially they've tried to split Germany as well which reunified in 1990.

The goal was to weaken these countries to prevent them from rising against Western globalism and Jews (again).

Hungary is just doing Russia's game. Fuck the bozgors.

Quick question;

Who are the Ruthenians and are they involved in all this?

The Khazars control the fucking bozgors.

And here they are lmao

Attached: 1537550303625.jpg (800x600, 63K)

>numerical proofs
The only one you presented was GDP, and I pointed out why you were wrong. You can't admit you know not all about Ukraine, but sperg out because
>muh Hungarians of Ukraine!
angery. Chill, retard.
>it's literally Hungarian land
That literally belongs to Ukraine. Ever thought of returning Texas to Mexico, mutt? Now you understand me ;)

I hope we support neither, and fund both sides. See the fuckers tear each other apart.

Suppressed minority by ukranians, they even deny their existence.

>1% Poles
shit, I thought there's more

Some people is too retarded or brainwashed to accept the truth.

Attached: d7698d3a5907d2c0587dda3803a4c2af..jpg (960x640, 81K)

wow a cucked manlet with his gypsy friend

Attached: 8304C5AC-E309-43C5-B8E0-D61128862D25.png (1624x1592, 2.18M)

Try again gypsy.
Carpatho-rusyns are like the name implies —Russian. We follow orthodox christianity. We speak in an older dialect of Russian. Many of us (in Poland at least) had oyr grandfathers conscript for Russia in ww2.

If even half the stories that my father told me about gypsies is true, then holy shit you Romanians are the scourge of humanity.

>I've been to them
no, you weren't
everything is better in belarus, roads, healthcare, even police
> new stuff built, especially in Kiyv
reach cities and poor upcountry
third world standard

> compering the ukraine to murrica
you can escape reality but it wont change anything
the truth is you fucked it up and most of youths want to go abroad
russia will be grilling softly you and nobody will do anything

sexkiev.xyz/en

Correct.
Ukrainians claim that Carpatho-Rusyns are Ukrainian but we’re not and never will be

>That literally belongs to Ukraine. Ever thought of returning Texas to Mexico, mutt? Now you understand me ;)

lmao brainlet, now imagine Joseph Stalin gifting Texas to the US in 1939 and 99% of Texans wanting t return to Mexico, plus Mexico having 5 times higher average salary than the US. Now you understand where those Hungarians are coming from?

your logic is nigger tier

>t. Ukrainian plumber

Attached: BF4A13F2-E79D-4753-B933-86705A6B8916.jpg (625x880, 123K)

>We're at least two times better off than this graph suggests because over half of our economy is in the shadow
Like in any fucking country on earth, every country has it's grey area in economy

Ukraine is a fucking meme nation with no history to call It's own. Split it between Poland, Hungary and Russia as it should be.

Said the “nationalist” Prole as he posted two jewish subhumans

Attached: FF2C30FA-3EB4-4335-9C6C-DD7676E90C2C.png (2518x1024, 213K)

It's a mixed region with a Ukrainian majority, nobody wants to take anything "back" least Hungarians. The minorities want to keep their rights which the current government wants to abolish.
It's mainly a move against the Russians (largest minority about 6,5 million, minus the 1,8 million in Donetsk Oblast), that still live in Ukraine, we are just "collateral damage" so to speak.
Also elections are coming up next year and Poroshenko's approval rating is pretty badly, like single digit bad.

well that's one way to get Ukraine in to the EU and NATO

just get hungary to invade and keep the territory

*approval rating is pretty bad

Cool user, but why is nobody talking about the fact that Ukroshits literally broke the Orthodox Church in favor of an old pervert LARPing as a Patriarch?

>wherever I go, I must subvert

Attached: 5f7b95b4eb64fac9f7eb8b8c57cceda51f615c561ec605ad0a24efd01e72e1bb.png (653x653, 513K)

>if a war breaks out between Ukraine and Hungary who would support who?
Ukraine will become North Korea of Europe, and russia will keep slicing parts of it for decades.
Also ukrainian brides will be 15$ + shipping or 5$ second hand with free shipping

Képzeljétek el milyen érzés lehet, hogy a hazád nevének eredete körülbelül annyi, hogy "határvidék".

>the artificial borders are ok
>this artificial country is ok
>It's the Hungarians that are retarded

Ruthenian was a demonym for Ukrainians before they went full retard and established their own faux nationality, because Ruthenian is basically Latin for Russian and all things Russian are a no-no. There are some people in Carpathia who still call themselves Ruthenian, though, and they have a relationship closer to Russia than to Ukraine, as Ukrainians have historically screwed them over.

Yeah, thats true. He is mostly trying to ramp up his nationalistic support by yelling about some minorities, but he is too much of a pussy to challange the russians so he decided to destroy any support he had from us. He is going to fail the elections, there will be a huge clusterfuck in ukranian politics, possibly a maidan 2.0 and the ones who get in power will be desperate for any kind of support, we just have to wait it out, but it just boggles my mind how dumb or desperate they have to be to do something like this. They are truly gambling everything on this one weak move to keep (((them))) in power.

There is literally no need. the local populance, even the ukranians but especially the rusnys would be extremely grateful to belong to a country that is fives times richer than them, and grants jobs, social support and EU citizenship. Plus the whole thing of not getting drafted to fight a frozen and unwinnable war. We both know that, and it makes them extremely buttfrustrated. When the time comes we could simply hold a referendum(an actual one, not a russian-style) or buy out the land.

>artificial
>having one ethnicity ruling over land is artificial
Well, meme flags strike again.
Btfo with your shit language, retard.

>half of our economy is in the shadow
sry, but you have nothing, it belongs to jewish oligarchs and would be in Cyprus in a few days

> orthodox christianity
most are eastern catholic - orthodox liturgy + the pope

>older dialect of Russian
nope, both languages are east slavic and has a common origin - like bulgarian and serbian

>conscript for Russia in ww2
many Lemkos have been prorussian since 1848
some was murderd by ukrainians during both world wars
see> Thalerhof internment camp, schism of Tylawa

>Split it
3 mln upainians, how about no?

youtube.com/watch?v=hXhZoRsHUY0

I didn't know about this zenith of hohol economy, good info.

>implying the elites aren't pretty much the same everywhere
Brainlet.

>the oligarchs would love to become kings in their own literal feudal kingdoms in the remainders of Ukraine..
Ukraine, made up country. If you pledge your sword to one of these oligarckwarlordkings could you maybe gain a title and some land? Some ukrainian serfs? Ohh boy.