Israel gets culturally enriched by african immigrants

youtube.com/watch?v=tmVEqDaftcE
Arrogant stupid niggers who think they are hebrews, might be even worse than the jews. It´s like stupidity mixed with total arrogance that they have no reason to have either.
They don´t believe in having any borders, because they want to move out of their shitty african nations and go to someone elses. And then they claim they own the nations they come to. And there´s a constant danger that any large groups of niggers will do exactly this stupid shit in the future. I don´t want these fucking assholes in my country either. Can you imagine just be x ethnicity, and some nigger immigrate to your country and then pretends he owns it. And runs around like that and saying that your people need to ask black peoples permission to go to an area in your country or whatever.
As much as we bash israel and jews here for trying to flood europe with immigrants. And as funny it is to have their attack niggers sicked on themselves because jews themselves have been effected with pro immigration propaganda. I can´t help but also feel pissed off by these stupid fucking niggers. That only talk about no borders, because they don´t want to build or live in their own fucking countries. But just want to go to someone elses and then arrogantly assume like everything belongs to them. Things they had zero part in building aswell.

Attached: angry_nigger.png (1280x719, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dPxv4Aff3IA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is the fruit of all this black heeb israelite stuff and all the rest of this crap. That we think no intelligent individuals would take seriously because it´s full of holes. Well the joke is on us, because niggers will take any dumb shit serious that pretends they are something special. And then they will get militant with it.
youtube.com/watch?v=dPxv4Aff3IA
And yes jews respond then with this. So i´m not saying jews aren´t doing anything, they are very protective of their own people. This is something other jews in europe and USA are trying to drum out of europeans. Because europeans were also very protective of their people till this brainwashing of youth of several generations started.
But this is what gives you a clear picture of what this mass immigration does. THIS IS THE REAL CONSEQUENCES that they are not telling you. This mass immigration CREATES ETHNIC STRIFE. Because these people are way different so we will not get along with them. In this video the jews admit that it´s bad and any civilized society would throw out these assholes instead of let them in. So they know it´s bad for europe to also take these moronic people. Especially since there´s way too many africans in the world as it is compared to others. And they have their own continent. They don´t need to be anywhere else. They shouldn´t.

ISRAEL Y E S!
Israel has not yet learned how to be multicultural. Let's smuggle millions of these entitled nogs into their country and see how they like it.

Ironically these Africans are showing Jews are all full of shit when it comes to religion. They are right that Israel is supposed to be God's land not Jew land.

Look hilarious
I'd watch a tv show of their shenanigans.

Attached: fa5b01c8e8de884a-IMG_9795.jpg (1024x683, 267K)

Africans have an entire continent rich in resources and completely undeveloped.

yet the flee to Israel, a desert. All because they got a low IQ and cannot take care of themselves.

Stupidity is a hereditary disease that needs to be cured with genius sperm hybridization.

unfortunately these dont have the same sneaky tactics as the jews. those jews know every dirty trick in the book

YES BLACKS OF AMERICA, YOU ARE TUE REAL HEBREWS! YOU SEE THAT LAND OVER YONDER? THAT IS THE LAND OF YOUR FATHERS BEFORE YOU WERE TAKEN AWAY AND SOLD UNTO YOUR ENEMIES. THE LAND, YOU SEE, IT IS GOOD IN YOUR SIGHT. GO TO ISRAEL, AWAKEN, AND COME BACK TO THE LAND THAT THE GOD OF YOUR FATHERS HAVE GIVEN THEE! fake Jews btfo, nig problems in America solved. Win/win

Literally pulling the same shit as Nazis but with cameras in their intermittent camps so it won't bite them in the ass like the Germans.

So this is how right wing zionists will get right wing westerners to side for Israel? Nice. Truly niggers are good use. No wonder Drumpft the kike is getting blacked these days.

Niggers will make any fabrication or any excuse from avoid living with the other niggers in africa. Because when it´s only niggers, nobody knows how to fucking do anything. People in europe need to understand this. These niggers in your nations. They don´t respect. you. They are placating you, playing nice. They don´t have any fucking fairness and would never ever leave out of it either. Unless they are ordered to. Sweden for instance. Let´s say niggers become huge population in sweden in the future. If you tell them to fuck off they will just claim somehow that sweden is their country eventhough swedes been there for millennia ethnically homogenous and there wasn´t a single fucking nigger in sweden before just a very short while ago. They won´t be fair and go.
>ah i see, we have come too many to sweden, so now some of us have to leave, i totally get that. I´d expect the same understanding if lot of non africans in an african country. For them to also say, ok we have come too many to africa, we need some of us to leave so they don´t become minority in their own country. But niggers and also middle easterners in a lot of aspects aswell. They will stare you in face and fucking claim they own the country. They know it´s bullshit or they are just too stupid and arrogant.
Do you want to have your country full of people like that yelling at you. Do you want to give them a single thing in your country and pamper them for this? These gigantic victims are some of the most arrogant obnoxious and violent and stupid fucks on the planet. It´s not a bit mystery why their own countries are shit. Imagine a country just full of such precise retards. Ofcourse it´s not going anywhere in a hurry! It´s more like going nowhere without someone trying to help them atleast. And i´m fine with helping those nations etc. I just don´t want to have that kind of fucking conversation in my country with some fucking pos nigger in the future claiming that denmark is nigger land.

I don´t know who is worse, black hebrew arrogant niggers talking about fuck all white people. Or the zionist jews. Let the battle royale begin i guess. Jews think they own israel. Niggers think they own every country that is stupid enough to let them in. Their arrogance is a close match!

All humans come from Africa the entire world is "niggerland" you moron

Israel can go fuck itself.

Let the African swarms devour that nation!

Attached: 1534893290507.png (796x464, 447K)

>All humans come from Africa the entire world is "niggerland" you moron
Yes. You are exactly so stupid that you believe that. Exactly so stupid. I guess i found the nigger! This is the excuse dumb niggers conjur up to just go whatever country they like and pretend they own it. THANK YOU SO MUCH. You are a perfect example of the stupidity of niggers that americans have to deal with. And that is now being suggested to us.
No nigger. The entire world doesn´t fucking belong to you.

Do you all see the STUPIDITY of suggesting it´s evil or bad to critique negros. When this kind of stupidity has been brewing for DECADES. This is what negros go around thinking when they are not putting on their 'let me pretend i´m a civilized person' face.

And that is a good thing.
Imagine the offspring of niggers and kikes .

>Imagine the offspring of niggers and kikes.
Yikes.

>Imagine the offspring of niggers and kikes .
Oh i got one.
Nikes?

Attached: Nikes.jpg (200x252, 11K)

OH NONONONONO

DAS RITE

I think there is a resurgence of racism against Islam and Africans because at this point in time Israel has not yet learned how to be multicultural. Israel is not going to be the monolithic societies they once were in the last century.It’s a huge transformation for Israel to make. We are now going into a multicultural mode but without that transformation, Israel will not survive.

Attached: 33960image1.jpg (1811x760, 97K)

roflll

omg this can't be real

Jews deserve it for doing this to us.

I like her attitude

Remember Whitney Houston was shouting

This is MY LAND

Probably should give Israel to the Egyptians

or to the Saudis, 2 extremes together will be fun to watch from my comfy sofa

>go be like that ukranian over there fucking for 20 shekels.

LMFAO, even israeli based black men insult ukranians.

Ukranians come the fuck on, everyone on earth is mocking you... fix your fucking shit

Fucking checked. They did it to the whole goddamn world.

Attached: 1484609335245.jpg (500x600, 43K)