Trump BTFO

Trump says he will donate $1,000,000 if Pocahontas takes a DNA test proving she is Indian.
Pocahontas takes DNA test, proves she is Indian.
Trump cries like Beta Brett because he can't afford it.

How did Trump lose at 4D checkers?

Attached: warren.jpg (1200x800, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hotair.com/archives/2012/06/01/warren-my-parents-had-to-elope-because-my-mother-was-116th-cherokee-or-something/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She has less NA ancestry than the average American. This was embarrassing for her. Very embarrassing.

>DNA test proving she is Indian.
she is only 1/32 to 1/152 Native American, from 6-10 generations ago.

its insulting to Native Americans, to refer to her as Native American.

SAGE

He said he'd ask her to submit to a verifiable test. She just had a shill write a paper. She probably didn't do a real test at all. Like Obama's original birth certificate was never released they just printed some shit out.

Attached: befe39ccfd8b7d2e4289bf69395bcf62--elizabeth-warren-in-america.jpg (236x236, 16K)

Nowhere near enough to join any tribe. so no, not proven at all. Kind of like saying having $1000 is proving you are a millionaire.

Maybe trump should donate 1/250th of a million to match the amount of native blood in warrens veins?

Lol, I mean I'm not sure where the line should be drawn, 1/4th IMO (at least one grandparent), but I don't think anyone would consider "less than one percent DNA" as legitimately being a part of that race.

She lost this one. Big time.

This.

I have more NA blood in me than she does but I don't run around claiming I'm a fucking indian for gibsmedats.

1/1024 maybe.... maybe
even if we grant her that she still remains significantly less native than the random Joe on the street

Look at all the soft doubt and hate for Warren in here.

Election season is here and the concern is rising.

Don't listen to the doubt. Democrats are the good guys and have been for a long fucking time.

Don't listen to Hanity and Limbaugh.

The hilarity is that this is exactly what normies believe.

you have no power here, cuck

Attached: 741BD7E7-A88C-4F51-8FA7-89D02D8C25A4.png (1372x1372, 910K)

Trump should take a DNA test and then when it shows he's 2% Native American, do a rally in full Indian head dress and war paint while waving a tomahawk, saying he's more Indian than her.

Attached: 1528651360121.jpg (1080x784, 654K)

How do you create and stay inside your fantasy world?

Attached: Warren.jpg (1200x800, 169K)

I would die of blood loss through my raging erection

This

The sheer amount of bots shilling this news as a big win on reddit and twitter is a pretty much proof that the elites are setting her up as the 2020 front runner. Odds of her being the candidate are at 6 right now. It's like printing money lads

> proves

Attached: inigo.jpg (620x380, 88K)

She has proven she is as Native American as she has claimed.

Why are boomers and incels so threatened by this?

Attached: marytrump.jpg (600x450, 40K)

its actually 1/32 to 1/1024 lmao
real conclusive

At what point is it conclusive?

Im 1/1024 millionaire

It's 1/1024 and Peruvian DNA. Not even native American for certain (migration theory assumes that this many generations back, native Americans were similar to south Americans)

The real issue here is that Trump never really said he would donate 1 million dollars to a charity of her choosing - he was talking about a hypothetical Presidential debate scenario but of course people will run that he lied about it.

He should give her some beads and say they are worth a million bucks.

>She has proven she is as Native American as she has claimed.
She cannot claim she is native american you dolt. She cannot be part of any tribe in the USA with results like that. 1/16th is the least amount of heritage to be a member of some tribes, and 1/8th or more for most. She cannot claim to be something she is not. She is "american", not native american, and if she is most of us are. The angle that will be brought up is that IF everyone has minority blood, we are all minorities in the USA. If everyone is a minority, then no one is.

1/1024th Native American.
Fauxcahontas was completely apt.
And right before election/primaries.
Democrats are up to their old race-politics again.

1,000,000 / 1024 = $976.56

>but of course people will run that he lied about it.
naww...

Attached: 1539394775263.png (578x1317, 695K)

Trump says a lot of dumb shit and never ever delivers. Don't expect to see a single dollar come out of this.

I would lose my shit. That'd be the greatest day in American politics.

The absolute minimum six generations can be is 120 years. Added to her age that's 1825. That's the earliest that some white man got himself a squaw. The rest are white so that's the closest contact with native Americans.

>The rest are white so that's the closest contact with native Americans.
Her story about her parents needing to elope because of racism is bullshit also.

hotair.com/archives/2012/06/01/warren-my-parents-had-to-elope-because-my-mother-was-116th-cherokee-or-something/

that is not proof of anything, having 1/32 of native american does not mean you have heritage, you fucking imbecile. I once touched ink and it stayed on my finger for 20 years, I am more INK that she is native american..

Attached: 38b1f0cb644f473164392471dc25b4dd.jpg (500x512, 81K)

She's officially 1/1024th native American
Her native American name is "Chief full-of-shit"

She must be Trump supporter, coming out with this exactly when media is roasting Trump about Saudis.
Did you say something about 4D chess?

Pathetic.

Attached: 1520543342385.jpg (999x856, 144K)

god i wish

This is so embarrassing for her, legitimizing his arrogance and acknowledging that she has used this to get ahead.

I'm 12% native Rio Grande Valley Indians or whatever they fuck they were called a millennia ago. Should I have been listing myself as native American? This is going to create more blowback for her.

Came here to post this.

>This is going to create more blowback for her.
The real "Cherokee" nation is pissed at her to begin with, and this is only going to infuriate them more.

why is the person who is supposedly for the down trodden cheating to steal their spots in her own personal life

It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is

Because Trump is going to post his own DNA snippets and its going to show that he is more Native American than Her Honorable Senator Pocahontas.

>Pocahontas takes DNA test, proves she is Indian.
kek, so this is the hill democrats chose to die on? lol

what's her injun name lads?

she doesn't even have enough native ancestry to be considered métis here in Canada LOL

I mean she did take the test and blew herself the fuck out in the process
Trump could probably afford the hit and that price is worth the satisfaction

In fact, the DNA test demonstrates she is white. To qualify as native indian, she would need 50+%. At least. On fact She would be a mutt. So she is white. Cased closed.

You fucking stooge....lol

She is not Indian -her test proves that - She is another dumb democrat

oh my god yes please

>tell her being 1/1000th doesnt count
>donate a million to actual native americans

Attached: hahahaha.jpg (1085x1217, 137K)

Hehe. Gonna be funny when Trump makes her go move on the reservation and live in a damn teepee.

Am I missing something here? Trump said he would offer her $1 million to take a test if he were debating her. Did he make a different remark actually pledging money at a different time? Or is this just media completely disregarding context (as usual)? `

I love the hysterical left, they never disappoint, too much salt to take hahaha

Attached: cliff_richards.jpg (431x300, 29K)

She is unironically the whitest person in America according to her DNA analysis.... This is absolutely hilarious

He test proves she's one of the whitest people in the US. And since the throne is empty following Tay's betrayal, pol has a new queen.

smart people listen to everybody and decide for themselves you fucking faggot

>passing a DNA test

Maybe you are right. In such an hypothesis, they would have chosen an even worse candidate than H.Clinton. Impressive. What’s next ? Trigglypuff ?

Trumps not playing Checkers faggot, how can you lose a game you're not playing?

Pink-Nipple-Blue-eyed-jackass.

0.019% native american.

I have 1/6th indigenous blood. Am I white?

He never said he would donate 1mio if she took a test. He specifically said "if you prove you're an Indian"

For an NPC, 1/1024 > 0, so Trump got owned.

hahaha Trump do it, do it to the people she appropriates as being hers

the sun shall shine bright if you do this

Nah, 1/64 to 1024. At the very highest amount possible it is 1/64.

no you shouldnt claim to be native american because you arent. elizabeth warren is very much in the wrong for claiming she is native american do not follow in her footsteps.

although if you did you would be 85 times more correct than she is. (1/12)/(1/1024) = 85

You get some tardation boy? DNA tests are not like checking blood sugar. You can't do it in the middle of a debate and get the results.

White than Trump. Trump has a 100% Jew great grandmother. Which qualifies as Jew according to Jow Forums.

If you say this women is native American then you believe in one drop. It's as simple as that.

Best post of the day!!! Literal lol

>ancestor raped an native american 200 years ago
>iam indian now

Murica everybody

Trump donates $1,000,000 to charity anyway because of tax breaks. He’s not going to welsh

To be eligible as a Cherokee you need at least 25% Cherokee blood. She isn't a native american.

Nah. To fully qualify you need 1=1. Let’s be generous and say 51% is enough. She BTFOed herself. Hard.

>If you say this women is native American
Try to act white. She has never said she is Native American.
She has said she has Native American ancestry.
She took a DNA test that proves that is true.

woops i read your heritage wrong thought it was 1/12 native not 12% native. if you claimed to be native american you would be 122 times more correct than warren over 2 orders of magnitude different

Boston globe corrected that, it's actually "probably" 1/1024

>Prove you're an Indian
>The Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA), part of the Department of Interior is the federal body charged with dealing with more than 500 reservations in mainland USA. More than 100 additional groups identify themselves as Native American, but are not officially recognized as such as they have less than the BIA's ‘blood quantum' of one-quarter Native ancestry, and so are not included in population counts or BIA services.

Trump: We do things legally around here, and legally you aren't an Indian.

Trump got exactly what he wanted. Progressives are going to start turning on Fauxcahontas, because they're gonna see her for what she really is, a privileged, rich white woman claiming to be an oppressed minority.

Attached: 4D.jpg (594x600, 221K)

>Trump donates $1,000,000 to charity anyway because of tax breaks
The fakest news. Trump is a tax cheat. And he uses money from his own "charity" to pay off sex workers and fund his campaign illegally.

At least act like you can pretend to have the IQ of a white person. She never said she was a Cherokee.
She said she has Native American ancestry, and a DNA test proves that is true.

A DNA test would also prove that you are 99.999% faggot.

>She had dna taken at a private lab
>Had the DNA analyzed to look for Native American blood by a hand picked geneticist of her choosing
>Concluded that she may have had a Native American ancestor 6-10 generations ago
>Best case scenario 1.6% to 0.09% Native American DNA
>Literally below confidence levels of the DNA testing and could be a testing error.
>Drupmf eternally btfo

You leftist are mentally ill. Get some help, seriously.

Attached: 99479.jpg (1519x1742, 684K)

She said she was a native american by becoming a diversity hire under that pretext. Who would be insane enough to look at this cunt, and declare «yep, she is indian» ?

This.

The subject came up because she took out loans that were only available for minorities for undergraduate college and law school.

She also applied as a minority candidate.

The amount of ancestry needed to claim this is 1/8 or greater as a result of a direct blood relative.

She has in effect admitted to loan fraud by this statement.

Runs with Lyin'
Gibs-taker
Percent One

Trump should say "If you admit you lied multiple times about being Native American, I'll donate the full $1million to your Indian charity. Otherwise, I'm only donating 1/1024 of $1 million to a Peruvian charity."

If she's Indian then I'm Mongolian

>She never said she was a Cherokee
She said she was Cherokee in that Indian cookbook she contributed to. How does it feel to be stupid and a liar?

>Don't listen to Hanity and Limbaugh
How about Tucker and Ben Shapiro

Jokes on Warren. President Trump didn't sign any contract explicitly requiring him to pay anything, and Warren outed herself as 1/1024th Native American.

>and a DNA test proves that is true.
Unless her maternal haplogroup indicates a direct maternal ancestor of Native American decent, these under-1% makeups are just rounding errors as far as I'm concerned.

Big Chief Tiny Percent

checked, God help you

Attached: holy beardy man.jpg (900x900, 103K)

It’s true Trump owes her $1000

If you read her own report, "To make up for the dearth of Native American DNA, Bustamante used samples from Mexico, Peru, and Colombia to stand in for Native American." so based on that she is more likely mexican than indian.