I am a rich Jew and can get anything I want just by asking my father for it. AMA

I am a rich Jew and can get anything I want just by asking my father for it. AMA

Attached: Untitled-design-12-1.jpg (660x330, 216K)

Other urls found in this thread:

circumcision.org/circumcision-permanently-alters-the-brain/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10657682
archive.is/C62JP
archive.is/80ldl
archive.is/6Qky9
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3871837/
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/moral-landscapes/201702/why-not-circumcise-your-boy-risk-autism
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4530408/
cirp.org/library/psych/rhinehart1/
members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/hormones.htm#Effect of circumcision
archive.is/NJxyv
cirp.org/library/pain/gunnar/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22114254
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9091693
youtube.com/watch?v=NJ3HNcjr1WY
youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ask your father for an unmutilated dick

fpbp

Hmm maybe. I don't mind being circumcised but it might be nice to recover some of that lost sensation.

Good!
We can start a company together an reap the rewards of repairing billions of dicks

Attached: PCT.jpg (300x300, 55K)

fucking kikes
create a problem, sell the solution

God creates the problems, not us. We're just there to profit off God's evil. Can you blame us?

god doesn't mutilate baby dicks

>I am a rich Jew and can get anything I want just by asking my father for it. AMA

hey bro it's Jesus, ask him if he's willing to turn a new L E A F and save his bloodline, starting with giving (You) the money it takes to actively promote the salvation among the sleeping Jewish folk who deserve better than what the Jewish-Satanist upper floor have in store for them

Ask him for a soul, he can get you one for cheap

you're right that's Remphan's kick

it's been his kick since he tricked Abraham to do it to himself

Has your father done battle against the eternal Anglo and Japanese stockholders?

I'm not a jew but would love to earn money by doing the least amount of work so I'm an honorary one I guess

Genesis 17:9-14 New International Version (NIV)
9 Then God said to Abraham, “As for you, you must keep my covenant, you and your descendants after you for the generations to come. 10 This is my covenant with you and your descendants after you, the covenant you are to keep: Every male among you shall be circumcised. 11 You are to undergo circumcision, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and you. 12 For the generations to come every male among you who is eight days old must be circumcised, including those born in your household or bought with money from a foreigner—those who are not your offspring. 13 Whether born in your household or bought with your money, they must be circumcised. My covenant in your flesh is to be an everlasting covenant. 14 Any uncircumcised male, who has not been circumcised in the flesh, will be cut off from his people; he has broken my covenant.”

Will do. Thanks Jesus.

/thread

My father actually has a modicum of mercy for the Anglo's. Not the Japanese, they will soon be destroyed.

Sadly circumcision is trauma based mind control and the Habiru's knew that when they codified the first religion using the sacred knowledge they gained during the infiltration of Egypt up until the Hyksos dynasty

Can you request araina grande pussy ?

Your father is a rich Jew, not you schlomo

ask your dad for zyklon b

can you ask your father to pay my phone bill and for my coin laundry?

I am a poor Christian and I can get anything I want just by asking my father. AMA

Why sadly? Mind control can be a good thing.

Yes.

Good fathers always give everything to their first born son.

No.

Yes but I'm not going to.

Who is your father and what does he do?

>daddy's money makes me a baller
I have so many friends like you. You are fucking loser, dude.

Shut up bitch.

Also, only losers are friends with losers, so you must be a loser.

>We're just there to profit off God's evil
confirmed for fake jew

gey kakn ofyn yam, mamzer.

or maybe I am a jew at a university, shithead.

Nice flag.

Which university?

Also how observant are you?

>Good fathers always give everything to their first born son.

Until you have been given it, you're not rich. Nice logical leap.

Let's just say we're a rich family and leave it there.

>Why sadly? Mind control can be a good thing.
I could show you why it's not but that's going beyond the scope of your thread.
BTW if you're related to the Epstein's you're going to get majorly fucked, just a heads-up

Report off topic bullshit.

Attached: Sage.jpg (1156x2031, 933K)

What an interesting thread. Shouldent the OP be out dying for Islam instead of posting on Jow Forums. Theres still americans out there go grab an old ak47 and do what your imaginary god tells you to do. (Wave hi to the drones that we will kill you with k :3 )

fucking topkek

Attached: D.png (830x987, 721K)

more than you

My father is God the almighty and heavenly host. He does all kind of things.

Can you buy a soul?

My thread is infinite in scope. Show me.

Why would I die for Islam... you are smoking crack.

Your god is a tard that cant even save you from yourself.

Cool man

I'm ultra-observant and hopefully moving to the Old City soon. You?

Good one user.

Technically no but we could look into it.

can you get white man's genes?

Attached: E8154639-92F4-4159-B328-DF6C5205645D.png (610x400, 578K)

Some white people (Anglo-Saxon) are Jewish through conversion. ;)

Why should anyone want to safe my self? It always gets me into trouble in first place.
My God is God. The creator and the maintainer of everything.

OP here. Christianity is a false and idolatrous religion.

>Mind control can be a good thing.
Pretty jewish sentiment t b h

People who still believe in a god today are a special kinda stupid. Weak minded weak willed physically weak and zero morals. I no theres no god. If there was id be dead in hell i fought killed and even beat the shit outta people in the holy land for fun XD I was a tall lanky fucker before my second tour. I watched you morons scatter right into machine gun fire and hide under blankets from infra red sights. :3 So ask yourself is there a god. Why would your all father your savior your protector let us do this to your shit stain country? Some tard will pop up soon claiming to be the next profit. Your own people will kill him unless he preaches the shit you think is real. In the U.S.A. we leave fake shit behind while were kids. Ya our government is a bunch of shit stains also but thats because there jew tards also. Most are running to there new paradise in south Africa. Huh how bout that your best and brightest arnt even trying to save your special lands. :3 weak man nothing but weakness!!

Not real Jews. Only jewish mother counts for realsies

Ends justify the means.

damn listen to this pedantic goy ":3" like a fucking child

as if you can convince anyone that you don't have thought cancer for being so negative and filled with vitriol

you just want Remphan to be the only thing that matters, and that is exactly why you don't matter and will never matter at this rate

enjoy nothing because all you have is nothing and all you will find from here is nothing

You're not wrong, but at least one Jewish matriline found its way to the British Isles without anyone noticing. When I say "conversion" I mean for the purposes of Halakha.

>I am a rich Jew and can get anything I want just by asking my father for it. AMA
tell him you want your own cray machine and understand how you aren't really rich

I don't want my own cray machine though. And guess you haven't seen his bank account.

Attached: 1511710054687.jpg (780x558, 118K)

Antisemitic scum.

ok
>Extreme trauma from male circumcision causes damage to areas of brain
circumcision.org/circumcision-permanently-alters-the-brain/

>Circumcision may lead to abnormal brain development and subsequent deviations in behavior
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10657682

>Factors Influencing Intelligence Quotient
archive.is/C62JP

>Effect of environmental factors on intelligence quotient of children
archive.is/80ldl

>Traumatic experiences in childhood and psychopathy
archive.is/6Qky9
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3871837/

>Autism link
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/moral-landscapes/201702/why-not-circumcise-your-boy-risk-autism

>Ritual circumcision and risk of autism spectrum disorder in 0- to 9-year-old boys: national cohort study in Denmark
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4530408/

>Neonatal Circumcision Reconsidered
cirp.org/library/psych/rhinehart1/

>9. Effects of circumcision on hormones
members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/hormones.htm#Effect of circumcision
archive.is/NJxyv

>THE EFFECTS OF CIRCUMCISION ON SERUM CORTISOL AND BEHAVIOR
cirp.org/library/pain/gunnar/

>Male circumcision: pain, trauma and psychosexual sequelae.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22114254

>Circumcision has negligible benefit
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9091693

>Male Genital Mutilation is Trauma Based Mind Control [45m]
youtube.com/watch?v=NJ3HNcjr1WY

>Sex & Circumcision: An American Love Story by Eric Clopper
youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc

I like it XD

And, you're not a Semite either:

>Only 2 out of 467 Ashkenazi Jews showed typical Levantine ancestry.

>The non-Levantine origin of AJs is further supported by an ancient DNA analysis of six Natufians and a Levantine Neolithic (Lazaridis et al., 2016), some of the most likely Judaean progenitors (Finkelstein and Silberman, 2002; Frendo, 2004). In a principle component analysis (PCA), the ancient Levantines clustered predominantly with modern-day Palestinians and Bedouins and marginally overlapped with Arabian Jews, whereas AJs clustered away from Levantine individuals and adjacent to Neolithic Anatolians and Late Neolithic and Bronze Age Europeans. To evaluate these findings, we inferred the ancient ancestries of AJs using the admixture analysis described in Marshall et al. (2016). Briefly, we analyzed 18,757 autosomal SNPs genotyped in 46 Palestinians, 45 Bedouins, 16 Syrians, and eight Lebanese (Li et al., 2008) alongside 467 AJs [367 AJs previously analyzed and 100 individuals with AJ mother) (Das et al., 2016) that overlapped with both the GenoChip (Elhaik et al., 2013) and ancient DNA data (Lazaridis et al., 2016). We then carried out a supervised ADMIXTURE analysis (Alexander and Lange, 2011) using three East European Hunter Gatherers from Russia (EHGs) alongside six Epipaleolithic Levantines, 24 Neolithic Anatolians, and six Neolithic Iranians as reference populations (Table S0).

>Remarkably, AJs exhibit a dominant Iranian (88%˜) and residual Levantine (3%˜) ancestries, as opposed to Bedouins (14%˜ and 68%˜, respectively) and Palestinians (18%˜ and 58%˜, respectively). Only two AJs exhibit Levantine ancestries typical to Levantine populations.

>This research also shows that most Palestinians have been living in the land of Palestine for at least 5000 years (Early Bronze age Levant).

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5478715/

i am also a useless son.

what do you spend your time doing these days, user

i am bored as shit and my dad doesnt give me enough work to do.

Can you get self-respect for earning your own income by asking your father?
Also, Know any good jokes?

Even if that's all true, mind control can still be good, even to the point of outweighing your costs of circumcision.

Antisemitic means anti-Jewish dumb fuck, it doesn't necessarily have to do with bloodlines.

Smoke my new vape pen and browse Jow Forums. :) Aka the life. Also in the early stages of starting a "Talent Management" firm to manage artists (girls). Life isn't that bad, even for us.

The only joke is you.

God and money all you know OP. Saying i have nothing and ill take nothing from this points to your level of thinking. My kingdom is greater than yours. My wisdom is greater than yours. My kindness is greater than yours. For your kingdom your wisdom is that of a jew and your people have no kindness. This is why you have nothing but toilet paper with dead presidents printed on it a legacy of fails and lies and yea we all owe you 50 bucks go call a lawyer. :3

Stop Jesus LARPing clown.

Why you jump on Jow Forums post your a tard with tarp paper from your daddy and now your getting some shit for it. Wipe it up tard boy your reaping what you soe! :3

Paul thought otherwise

sounds like you're in LA or nearabouts. That's the only place where I can imagine a talent management firm to be. But yeah that sounds comfy.

Me I spend my time drawing and playing with guns, using too much of my dads money though

Nobody likes you jew why won't you just die

Attached: 1523551828294.jpg (1024x768, 84K)

You're not even Christian. If you were you would have taken the Holy Eucharist yesterday. According to Christianity (false religion) unless you do that then you literally are dead in your sins. Faggot.

would you kill your father for money?

Saul was bipolar.

Actually I'm Toronto-based, check the flag. I've never been to LA but I want to. And that sounds chill user. What kind of guns do you like?

The girl you have a crush on and your mom both like me.

No never. Blood loyalty above all.

I hope your father donates to Israel in one way or the next to make it great again brother

Attached: 1500258532123.gif (200x146, 781K)

Im not religious tard :) I hate religion its a waste of time and effort. Prays on and only attracts weak people. People who cant think for themselves cant act on there own thoughts. People like umm YOU! Wanna ask daddy for something. Ask for the ability to think for yourself. But better ask him for 50 bucks first! That way you can pay him back :3

Assuming you are not larping, can you teach an average guy like me, who does not have rich jew around, something we don't know? Something usefull.

Thank you bro. Yes we are working on donating for new land.

Maybe you should try religion, it might be the motivation you need to learn to spell.

A good magician never reveals his secrets.

Ha!

Attached: 1530100121314.jpg (272x185, 9K)

Attached: ptking.png (550x550, 116K)

fpbp
OP is a faggot
>in all fields

KEK

How do I into jewry?

Marry and convert.

Meh im at the mercy of Auto correct on my phone. Israel is gonna look real nice when its covered in Wal Marts Mcdonalds and Burgerkings :) After the U.S.A. claims it for our own. Then you and your people can all go to school and church while talking about the old days and sitting around waiting for profits and gods to take you home. Ride the U.S.A. government cock till your extinction. While the rest of us use your resources pick your brightest minds for our researchers that will carry us off this dying rock to the stars. Then and only then will you have your promise lands. A used up played out dirtball that god said you deserve. Kinda fitting :3 Ask daddy where your mudhut can go. I hear money makes good plaster XD

Depression reveal was when you called Earth a "dying rock." My psychiatrist friend told me that antipsychotic pills can cure all your problems stupid fucking goy.

Better yet op i tell ya what have i got a jew of a deal for you!!! This house the one i worked for and bought on my own. No help from daddy! When we all shuttle outta here you can have my house. Ill even draw little Hanuka's on the walls for ya. Like all through history your only good to ride on the back of others. Never stepping up and taking charge. Israel needs US help in everything. They talk big but have no sticks. Cower steal connive and sell each other out. Weakest people ever. But its all good man live your life to its fullest god will save you. Think it says something bout that in the bible your daddy bought you right? :3

Don't worry goy we're already in the process of stealing your house.

>jew dad
>get you 'anything you want'
Yeah, out kike, bagel eating poorfag dreamer

give me money :^)

Or did he charge you 50 bucks for it XD

Attached: vibrates through walls.jpg (580x568, 113K)

As your father to help you discover a cure for the toxic mind virus that is "judaism" and "jewishness". Then use it to liberate your people.

Underrated

How much do you love Bobby Fischer??

If you can have anything you want why are you in Canada? Don't bother answering this thread is boring.

>Even if that's all true, mind control can still be good, even to the point of outweighing your costs of circumcision.
you have brain damage and lower IQ because of it, don't see an advantage, sorry.
no it does not, you're not a Semite and can't use the shield of "antisemitism" but ironically Palestinians and Bedouins can because they are marginalized by non-Semites such as yourself

Attached: You're Not A Semite, yid.png (590x242, 103K)