And the next Senator from Texas is...

Attached: Herpo.png (1224x996, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SwizfmPNrH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not a drunk driver that tried to flee the scene of an accident

BETA

Beto Kennedy

The drunk driver who said we need Mexicans because blacks won’t lick cotton anymore?

Whoever Cruz supports when he gets ready to retire.

Attached: we_just_dont_know.gif (250x250, 1.04M)

Watching Hulu in texas, I get bombarded with his ads. It's driving me crazy.

Attached: 1539627638618.png (169x200, 41K)

This.

WHO {POSTS THIS CRAP GODFUCKING DAMNIT
FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUJ

>get polled last week
>faggot asks me if I'll be voting beta
>ask why I should be expected to vote for a burglar and hit-and-runner if a man accused of sexual assault shouldn't be able to take office
>they ignore me

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-15-13-46-50.png (1440x2880, 367K)

Shareblue or somebody like them. The same fags that text random people (). They texted me too, several times (different people), and I gave them the same "lolno because he's retarded on guns and border control" response and they finally stopped.

you did good user

Attached: ShabbyVainHapuka-max-1mb.gif (240x178, 296K)

What if someone was to use good Deep Fakes to pop an 11th hour surprise about Beta being a bad boy #metoo at a bar on Cincinnati off Mesa?

Attached: kernplace.png (3200x1680, 2.83M)

"Beto" should take a DNA test like Warren did.

Shout out to all the Betomales supporting this faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=SwizfmPNrH8

cruz

Damn, how come that never happens to me? I wanna tell some bot to go fuck itself.

Not that faggot.

He didn't try to flee the scene. A witness said he tried to but there's no real evidence.

This guy gives off a serious pedo-vibe. He has the wax-dummy look of a televangelist deviant. Ten bucks says he gets accused of kiddie-diddling before the elections. Cap this.

even liberal polls have cruz ahead by 9 points. my man, its over.

Maybe there’s no evidence cuz he left so quickly. If he had stayed there would’ve been evidence he didn’t, that’s for sure.

Attached: A3D7B3DD-E10D-4072-AFB1-13A8810F4596.jpg (1024x768, 98K)

Donating money is the fastest way to end up on some fucking party robolist. I've been telling Karl Rove to go fuck himself for weeks.

They aren't bots.
I had a similar interaction. I let them know that I've had my ranch robbed by illegals, had multiple bailouts on my property, fear for my life, and that I would never vote for someone who wants to make that kind of occurrence more likely.
Before my rant, they had the gall to ask if I'd go to the local office and volunteer to canvass for this dick. I have no idea why - I've never registered or voted democrat in my life.

You are actually going to vote for a middle-aged skateboarder with an OUI? Boomer much?