Student kidnapped, gang-raped and murdered by South Africa gang who crushed her skull with rock

>Student kidnapped, gang-raped and murdered by South Africa gang who crushed her skull with rock

twitter.com/TheSun/status/1051823140224073729

Attached: muh.png (523x503, 391K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timeslive.co.za/news/south-africa/2018-10-11-tears-as-hannahs-friend-faces-her-killers-in-court/
youtube.com/watch?v=v8nMNqu-qyk
youtube.com/watch?v=orY3oHzlYFI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

burn the coal, pay the toll

thot status: PATROLLED

NPCs cannot deny the fact there's a white genocide in South Africa!

If she was an innocent bystander, I will feel sympathy. If she was pro refugee then she got what was justly deserved and no tears should be shed.

Either way kill the niggers. But more importantly kill the officials who decided to let them in.

Attached: 1528433154589.jpg (713x1084, 308K)

>Stacey got BTFO
BASED BROTHERS

Rape culture is real......in South Africa.

>22
what's up with all the wrinkles
even with all the layers of caking on her face, you can clearly see them on the left pic

are you some kind of faggot or a roastie?

>Rape culture is REAL!

It's just nigger culture.

Lying about her age. Women do it a lot. She might be a 30 year old pretending she is 22.

Based and a red pilled

umadbro?

Attached: 8892cab7cfad76d68636ac1f16860aa1.png (141x158, 60K)

rape is just their culture. stop being a bigot and let them practice their way of life.

She was likely a coalburner

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-15 The Sun on Twitter.png (640x864, 428K)

she was kidnapped you moron

Attached: ABUSE.png (2440x894, 2.01M)

Is there anything to indicate this? Why is it assumed that she must be a whore?

Niggers nig all the time on innocent people.

She also dated a black guy

Big if true

She was a nice piece of ass, I hope they videoed the rape

Attached: 750x534q70hannah.jpg (750x534, 44K)

No sane woman would relax around blacks long enough to get kidnapped. Definitely at least "tolerant".

they caught the dirty niggers but what satisfaction when we have lost a beautiful white breeder.

Attached: sanews.png (875x921, 460K)

Negress spotted

Her BF, Cheslin Marsh
timeslive.co.za/news/south-africa/2018-10-11-tears-as-hannahs-friend-faces-her-killers-in-court/

Attached: unnamed.jpg (750x562, 111K)

When will western powers intervene?
Are they too busy dying for Israel?

Nothing of value was lost. I hope she died slowly.

There is NO FUCKING way that guy was her bf.

its because you are seeing something you do not understand user, its called smiling, it raises the cheeks causing temporary wrinkles.

On the right is her boyfriend

Attached: 1539622953553.png (550x627, 365K)

>SA is a war zone of rape, murder and lawlessness
>news

Seriously, there is no punishment great enough for women who do this.

status of toll: paid

here is vid of little niggers getting chased down like feral pigs that they are.
youtube.com/watch?v=v8nMNqu-qyk

10/10, would gang rape.

It’s just a white woman aging naturally (like milk)

if you're in the vicinity of black people, the chances of you being violently killed have sky-rocketed.

this shit is over a year old, why are there multiple threads about it right now?

He Fucking ran away and survived like a little bitch.
When it's all said and done the strong black man will protect me meme sold her out.

Why don't you go smile in front of a mirror and see if you turn 80 years older.

S

they're the same all over the world.

Attached: sanws.png (676x951, 376K)

Lol

this shit didn't happen under apartheid

Attached: san.png (707x941, 221K)

Lol white women have pathetic taste

sound like she suffered a lot.

Attached: 1538083425830.jpg (464x606, 37K)

S

Play stupid games, win stupid prize.
And nothing of value was lost. On the contrary, she did not had the opportunity to spawn another hybrid. Good riddance.

Nice try bigot.

Attached: South Africa is Fine.png (690x727, 564K)

>coalburner
BASED
BLACK
MEN

>strong black man will protect me

Is this a thing?

White genocide is a hoax you diaper shitting piss babies. YOU'RE GOING TO LOSE NEXT MONTH AND YOU'RE ALL GOING TO PRISON FOR BEING UNREGISTERED RUSSIAN AGENTS ALONG WITH YOUR CHEETO MUSSOLINI AND THE GANG RAPIST KAVANAUGH

All rapists should get the noose like it used to be.

>Giving a fuck about germanics

not even once
she deserved it

Refine your LARP dude. Looks like Cartman with tourette syndrome.

mad white dicklet? dick size>looks

I really feel bad for her, but then again, why does she have to live in the land of the orcs?

Attached: images (9).jpg (300x168, 5K)

south africa seems like a fun place to live

africans are 5.3" measured on average, studies confirm this. Self-reported doesn't count btw. They are also multiple inches shorter than white men. What matters is brainwashing, not looks nor dick size

>tears-as-hannahs-friend-faces-her-killers-in-court
He seems pretty relaxed and happy

Attached: 1539629041346.jpg (261x256, 13K)

She didn't just live there. She befriended them, spend time with them and fucked at least one of them. She actively got herself in danger and then died due to it. Seems to be a bit of a running theme. Most of the girls abducted/gang raped in SA knew the perpretators, had a black boyfriend and spend time around these people.

>CHEETO MUSSOLINI AND THE GANG RAPIST KAVANAUGH
REEEEEE FUCK BLUMPFFF!!!111!1111!!!!

Attached: NPC.jpg (212x237, 5K)

The article mentions she went with a friend to help him "get his skateboard from robbers". The friend was a nog and also got beat up but lived.

I'm not one to jump to that conclusions for the reasons you mentioned. I myself have been assaulted by a road raging black motorist simply for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. I understand nogs inflict damage to many who had no intention of interacting with them. But the facts of this case really make it seem likely to me she was hanging with the wrong crowd.

You people make me fucking sick. She likely suffered a lot and you niggers are acting like this is a good thing.

Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you. Rape is wrong and is a real problem in most developing countries. Fucking niggers.

I hope you are happy electing a fucking rapist into the supreme court of the most powerful nation on Earth.

FUCK MEN. FUCK THE PATRIARCHY. FUCK YOU FAGGOTS.

Her bf was a nigger. He didn't protected her. Burn the coal etc...

Thinking about her suffering is too hard, because it is a tragic loss. That's why we make fun of it. That said niggers are violent apes and you shoudln't keep them as pets

Attached: m1.jpg (896x477, 178K)

If ever I decide to take the cowards way out before the the great civil war, I will damn sure try to go far beyond the high score.

spbp

youtube.com/watch?v=orY3oHzlYFI

Under a true patriarchy she would have not suffered her fate.
Strong patriarchal societies create orderly societies and criminals get culled to the point of absolute extermination, by all means necessary, it's weak and effeminate societies the ones that allow criminals to roam like that, and even worse: they breed them.
And women need to know that if they are disloyal or betray their tribe, they can't expect their tribe to have their back when they need it.

Attached: 1526389236077.jpg (466x700, 48K)

Keep on street shitting pajeet.

When a woman goes to the territory of another tribe willingly, we can't protect her there. However if another tribe steals our territory, that's our responsibility now.

Whilst in rome

Good riddance.

>t. Pajeet

Whats the matter, Poo? Did you miss out on the village gangrape again? You can just catch the next bus.

Wow. If this person really is from South Africa, and is really white, this person should be killed immediately as a traitor. This is top-tier Quisling.

Attached: South African Surprise.webm (1280x720, 2.69M)

based, white people will pay for what they did to the xhosa, khoikhoi, zulu, basotho, and countless other african tribes who were the rightful owners of the artifical creation of "South Africa"

God loves us, remember.

Same thing happens to white girls visiting your country so you can't really talk.

>(And that's a good thing!)

The fact that there is no stable patriarchy here is why she was raped and killed. Alas you wouldn't be able to understand this as you have been brainwashed. Nor do you understand the role race plays especially in regards to culture. Wouldn't be surprised if you were using an indian vpn as well to try to garner sympathy. You are fooling no one.

She's Jewish AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-15 at 21.10.13.png (419x596, 325K)

Cultural marxism is real. Everywhere.

>the strong black man will protect me meme
I have never heard such nonsense. Pretty much everyone knows blacks use women for sex and rarely stick around or protect them.

every. fucking. time.

oy vey

Attached: 1494193083325.jpg (640x640, 97K)

No sympathy tbf

um... wow, why would you bring this up? Are you some kind of racist? Fucking subhuman trash bigots like you need to shut up.

What a fascinating discovery.

Attached: 1510442896022.png (515x821, 59K)

In b4 we find out she was a real traditional qt who went on a Christian missionary

Attached: sadpeppers.jpg (400x400, 27K)

I think what he's referring to is that this guy looks like a flamboyant homosexual - the kind of guy you'd trust your daughter hanging around, but you'd never turn your own back to him.

>crushed her skull with rock

Attached: 1521346949864.webm (640x368, 164K)

Based and rustpilled.

>She likely suffered a lot
hopefully

Jk, we she was a BA Humanities Major.

>The suspects then allegedly drove to a drug dealer's home to buy drugs and smoked crystal meth.

Attached: KANGZ.png (284x278, 48K)

Attached: space niggacy.gif (450x200, 974K)

If she was not of virgin status then nothing of value was lost. Any woman who has premarital sex is complete trash.