MEXICAN MAN DIES IN THE DESERT TRYING TO RETURN TO HIS FAMILY

I know you faggot ass poltards will find someway to justify this man's death.

nytimes.com/2018/10/14/us/immigrant-death-crossing-border-smuggler.html

Attached: Screenshot_20181015-114812.png (480x854, 186K)

one more job just became available

JAJAJAJAJAJAJ
>that's spic for laughter

Attached: whiteonly.jpg (1024x1022, 549K)

I know you faggot shills point to this story to distract from all the terrific cartel gore that gets posted here.

You twats need a new playbook.

based American Southwest Desert

Attached: 1481253530328.png (951x954, 405K)

I'm more concerned that he was living in Idaho.

>I know you faggot ass poltards will find someway to justify this man's death.
Cringe

b-but spics are p-people

Attached: ms13.jpg (474x258, 27K)

We don't have to. Him being dead is enough.

Attached: 1539065995775.png (711x919, 932K)

Oh no.... Quick! Flood the country with all of south America!

He should have gotten a visa faggot. I went to America on a 3-month Visa that I could apply for online and it was approved in 20 minutes. No one forced him to walk through a dangerous desert and subsequently die. That was his decision, his family is living with the consequences.

Crime doesn't pay lads.

Attached: tfw that sucks.jpg (238x212, 8K)

Why not emigrate legally? Or take your family with you

This
We must not make the same mistake again. We must open our borders with open arms and legs.

yeah what the fuck is up with that?

deport these mother fuckers now

One down, 29,999,999 to go.

Commits crime gets caught refuses his punishment commits the same exact crime again and dies. Got what he deserved.

He was being mexican in the wrong place

>Lads I’m retarded

he didnt go through the proper procedure to become a american citizen or even come here as a tourist. he was a dumb faggot who got what was coming to him

from lost jobs in construction to lowering the average iq in america the beaners really are just scum. any republican defending them needs to be voted out. if they want to immigrate legally fine but sneaking across the boarder by the millions isnt acceptable

>I make same mistake at times.

No one gives a shit about me so why would I give a shit about some garbage tier mud blood trying to get somewhere he doesn't belong?

I don’t know why we haven’t placed automatic turrets that shoot bean bags or rock salt at these fucker doing this shit. I would also like to see in my life time a group of them being shot at with a net cannon.

He has a right to be here.

• ᠌ ᠌ •

Kek

>Justify
....why exactly would they have to?

Fuck this dead spic, and fuck the western jews for supporting it. I hope he steamed like a lobster

And that's a good thing!

So wait, he died in the process of committing a crime?

They'd collect the beanbags and salt to sell

When you break the law, no matter how petty your crime is, you take your life into your own hands. Oh, you slipped and fell while being chased by a security guard because you shoplifted a candy bar, and hit your head and now you're dead? It's your fault. No one else's. The possibility of unforeseen and unintended consequences is a big part of the reason why immoral acts are classified as crimes. Why can't people understand this simple fact?

Why can’t these retards bring plenty of fucking water, 50 people a year die here in Arizona due to fucking heat stroke from hiking without drinking water.

Not a single American forced him to take that journey so not our problem

I know this is a bait thread but if you are illegally entering a country and negative consequences that happen to you don't deserve sympathy.

Water is for betas, chads can last 40 days in the desert without food and water

Should have drank Gatorade

He had the right to be with his family, orange man bad
• ᠌ ᠌ •

>Mexican man
>American life

Yeah, no.

Does not compute.

Attached: yuri on npcs.jpg (1036x627, 137K)

he could've applied for a work visa like anybody else instead of crawling through the desert
hell he was working construction for 27 years ILLEGALLY in the US so i doubt he would've had a problem with his former employer vouching for him
why do you only know one way, the illegal way
you could simply follow the good damn rules instead of bitching about those enforcing them
faggot

Or, you know like for the fucking 18 years living here apply for citizenship maybe..

Press F to pay respects

>Shouldn't have been here to begin with
>Family could have gone with him but didn't
>Committed a crime the first time he came here and still died a criminal the second time
>"Reclaim His American Life" means he wanted to come and steal jobs, lower wages, and hop on welfare.

We need an Operation Wetback more than ever in this country.

Attached: hYOxjF1.jpg (1390x1845, 676K)

His death is not justifiable at all... it’s a TRAVESTY....

...that would have been easily prevented if there was a wall.

Attached: B1B55B2C-1C76-4505-940B-835FE92D0705.jpg (908x539, 79K)

S

Attached: 1536807628228.jpg (3840x1600, 2.32M)

Justify? No, that's your job. I wouldn't try to justify why someone died in a bank robbery. Do risky and illegal things and there can sometimes be dire consequences.

Spicy new memetext

>we serve white’s
>white’s
Embarassing

If he would have came the legal way he wouldnt have died.

This is really tragic but he should have gone to the US legally, it's neither fair to American citizens nor legal immigrants for him to immigrate illegally.

Also to those who are being racist about this, come on really?

Do you know the definition of insanity?

>find someway to justify this man's death.

Nah, I'll just laugh.

Attached: 1522008085078.jpg (362x454, 33K)

All Libtard Faggot NPC's should be forced to take in illegals into their homes and forced to pay for their bills for the first 5 years

I never get why the left-wing wants immigrants to die at sea, in deserts, by the hands of traffickers, etc.

Just make it a crime to hire illegals and all this will go away.

>man dies committing a crime he chose to commit a second time after being arrested and punished for the first time.
I don't get it, the fact that he did it again after being caught means that he had no respect for the law in the first place, why do you want habitual criminals in this country?

Rest in piss spic faggot

> You came to the wrong board essay

What a dumbass

Attached: 20181015_123556.jpg (605x718, 211K)

THE FEELINGS, THO! THE EMOTIONAL GRAVITY OF IT!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Previously deported illegals aren't eligible for a visa.

good, that's his toll for being a gringolover

Fucking based and nip pilled

Attached: 1538926725180.jpg (634x566, 86K)

criminal kills himself breaking the law AND HE HAD A FAMILY

Attached: bibi pakistani retard.jpg (294x312, 70K)

>Deported more than once
>Kept re-entering illegally
>Dies

Honestly fuck off with this garbage.

Why do spics lie and say they want the American dream when all they do is stick to their own race and get jobs owned or supplied by their family members through nepotism? Then they want to say "OH AMERICA IS MEXICO". Fucking die holy shit

God you're bad at memeing

Nothing generates hatred like this mainstream media laser focus on every single migrant or Muslim stubbed toe.

1 post by this ID.

Remember to sage

Also, he deserve it for being an Ilegal.

They need a large voting bloc of spics if they hope to ever put us in gulags. It's also to spite us in the meantime.

His family should have returned with him.

Need more dried up beans in the desert. Nothing of value to the U.S.was lost.

WOMP
WOMP

sonoran desert master race

Attached: 1deiandsgwwy.png (1500x1500, 158K)

Wow so sad, oh wait, there, I'm over it.
So any reason why that family of the illigals immigrant could not move to Mexico?

>He had made a desperate bid to come home to her, but had not survived the perilous trek.
I wonder why they didn't go to him?

Attached: 1539576554591.png (971x546, 156K)

"...real apple-pie Americans."

Cliched nonsense.

Probably working in a farm

So you're telling me he chose to come here illegally, then he got caught, then he decided to do it again on foot with no water? Not very smart desu, I'm not sure how I can take accountability for this retards death. That would be like me jumping out of an airplane with no parachute and blaming the pilot.

lol

>Emilie, now 17, lived with them, and over the years, Ms. Luna gave birth to four more children

I know the kids are American citizens so you don't count them as illegals but they live like poor illegals and I can't help but think this is all part of the problem. Sure he counted as +1 illegal impact wise but his real impact to his area of +6 poor mexicans due to the 5 damn kids he can't afford.
All getting school lunch and other programs.
No one talks about that side of it being it sounds racist as hell to look at a bunch of little kids and try to say that they are only american's due to a technicality being their life style means their impact on the USA is like as if they were all illegal in the first place.
Oh well, sucks the guy died being I would still rather have him working and supporting the kids then it be a single mother with 4-5 kids.

Be nice. They're just trying to get a head in life.

Stupid mestizo.
Didn't have enough pesos to buy a fucking water bottle and rations?
Or was he relying on those stupid white leftists who are stationed on the border giving out free supplies to illegal immigrants?

lol just don't illegally immigrate, bitch

it's not that hard

Birthright citizenship is not actually the law. The Supreme Court hasn't ever ruled on whether the 14th Amendment grants citizenship to the children of illegals.

I dont care how many Mexicans die in the sand. Die doing stupid shit get remembered as a stupid person.

This better not be the next fucking triforce.

Good

Ill say it again
Nobody is dying to get into the non-white countries

dumb beaner just uber lamo

>die attempting to cross a scorching desert to return to Idaho.

just how shitty does Mexico have to be for people to do this?

Faggot should have stayed in beaner land with his fellow beans.

Plenty of people have died traveling to Sweden or Germany.

His own fault, either take the legal route or don't fucking do stupid shit

Sounds like maybe he should have made some different choices.

>break the law
>die
Romans 6:23
"The wages of sin is death."

Attached: 4841.png (724x716, 363K)

Attached: spics getting laughed at.jpg (2000x1329, 398K)