Russian Church apostacy thread pruned or deleted? Its news and its relevant

Russian Church apostacy thread pruned or deleted? Its news and its relevant.
Who mods /pol? Ruskies?

Attached: soviet-invasion-czechoslovakia-1968-002.jpg (961x633, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d07mgLoOW8g
mostholyfamilymonastery.com/catholicchurch/refuting-eastern-orthodox/
youtube.com/watch?v=L14UNjaZJm8
youtube.com/watch?v=o1vhXlSkVHE
youtube.com/watch?v=a3AnX_GBWJw
youtube.com/watch?v=fvjmveYw0tE
youtube.com/watch?v=WRB16BARvz0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

JIDF

Yeah, now tell us some arguments.

Wait so does this mean that now there's three orthodox church groups?

>>Oriental orthodox
>>Eastern orthodox
>>Russian orthodox?

You will see soon enough that if this goes on, Ruskies will have dogma changes. Falls are opening gates to more falls.

Is the Russian orthodox church creating their own christology like the Roman Catholic church?

what is this, civilization VI?

Dont think so for now, but hurting the Church of Jesus by apostacizing makes the grace of God go away, and then you are all alone with the darkness. Then all kind of stuff can happen. Man cant be saved without God's grace, he just falls like leaves in the autumn.

Konstantinopol lacks something to back up its power, so its natural Russian church isnt going to follow somebody's commands against own interest.

Well if the Russian orthodox church isn't deviating away from orthodox canon laws or teachings and as long as they aren't following Sola scriptura or the other solaes in protestantism and continue to preserve the traditions and canons of the early church, I don't see an issue with it I guess. Did not the Oriental orthodox church (miaphysite) had a schism in 451 AD to maintain the believe of Christ's human and divine nature being United?

Dogma

For your church doga not our responsibility to serve a purpose of back stabers who serve America and not Jesus

Fuck you and fuck yout Church we Gona change everything now to include your Greek church to Rus Church

So expect for a big war

You started you will be wiped for your dogma

We are no longer interested in your side

You Greeks are west not east

Keep sucking American cuck
You fucked with our church now don't expect nothing from as

> Church
> Power
Vatican 2 rus bro?

BUT MUH PUREST FORM OF CHRISTIANITY!!!! BASED ORTHODOXY4!!444!!!!! LE KEKTOLICKS.

Hope you finally see that the orthodox church is nothing else, but an istrument of Putin.

>BUT MUH PUREST FORM OF CHRISTIANITY!!!! BASED ORTHODOXY4!!444!!!!! LE KEKTOLICKS.
>Hope you finally see that the orthodox church is nothing else, but an istrument of Putin.

What is Oriental orthodoxy?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-15-15-41-23.png (1440x2880, 853K)

Heretics.

Explain please....

Russian Orthodox Church is nothing but a tool of state power.

>Russian church isnt going to follow somebody's commands against own interest.
>kicks itself out of Athos
that's big

Monophysitism is herecy. He had two natures.

Monophysites by nature of Jesus union said that His godly nature absorbed and overruled the human one, so now man of flesh cant be sanctified through Jesus being crucified and raised. The relevant Ecumenical council that condmned monophysites as heretics was sealed with the miracle of St.Euphemia, that when opening case found Orthodox Bible on hands and Monophysitic on feet.

Attached: Efimia__19692.1390176818.1000.1200_large.jpg (341x480, 38K)

Every orthodox and protestant church is. Only the holy catholic church is independent.

Human nature "drop in the ocean" , heretic monophysites said

> (You)
>Monophysitism is herecy. He had two natures.

Well we aren't technically monophysite. We are miaphysite which different. His human and divine nature are United but not simply just one or two nature's but simply he has his 2 nature's United.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-15-15-49-12.png (1440x2880, 695K)

Thets the problem

Right now it was just a church a real Church

But from this day and forward it will turn to a big war

And afcorse our beautiful Russian charch is better then Greek yogurt Church

So thets mean we Gona be infected with power and more power and Putin will use it as a master race with a holy Spirit mission now to be the king of the orthdox world

Thets all the Greeks sabhumans Turk rape babys just shot there on foot whan they refused to listen to as and don't let ukriana have a church they will make war inside ukriana even more now and worst

And America is happy now realy happy now thet we Goan kill our no bloodans hate our on DNA

Hell if I see a Greek in my Russia church tomorrow I will beat him to death and make him leave and never come back

It's mean war and we Gona win this war with anything possible

We Goan crash the Greeks now

The Rus will fight Constantinopl agian but this time we don't even need to fight

We just gonna make business with Turks to see the Greeks slowly die and replace them with Rus

Soon

Every Orthodox Church brother thinking just like me now the Greeks just break a corse thet only we can break

Wilipedia says we're monophysite but we're actually miaphysite which is different. Yes we only accept the first three eccomunical councils but we don't believe he had one nature. To put it simply, His human and divine nature are United without separation or confusion.

Wait since when Orthodoxes are monophysitic?
I wasn't aware of this thing, it's heresy indeed.

Attached: 1901332_707605419271380_660182096_n.jpg (563x720, 86K)

Mia literary means one in Greek, or mono. Who are you trying to deceive.

Not all of them. It's just people call everything orthodoxy that isn't western chirstianity. They have several different denominations, they are like protestants. Armenians are monophysites, Copts too. Don't know and don't care about the rest. Greeks are simple schismatic, who refuse to accept Jesus' word on the apostolic succession.

> (You)
>Mia literary means one in Greek, or mono. Who are you trying to deceive.

We don't believe he had simply one nature, we condemn that, we just hold that Christ's humanity and divinity are United. How is that heretical?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-15-15-54-49.png (1440x2880, 443K)

Being Christian is simple. Follow Ecumenical councils, Holy canon, Bible and Church Holy tradition. God gives salvation, just trust him. Buffet picking ignoring the One Church is not Christianity.

Ps: Try to read Psalms.

But isn't the church of Constantinople cuckholded by the west? Aren't they giving the Ukrainian orthodox church, which has a history of collusion with Catholic uniates subverting it's orthodox traditions, autocephalous status? They're giving an orthodox church that has been influenced by the Roman Catholic church uniates autocephalous status.

If believe that Jesus was full God and full human, no need to be called miaphysite, dont you think?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-15-22-59-56-711_com.android.chrome.png (1080x1920, 188K)

Wasn't aware of this either.
I've to dig deeper, thank you.

Attached: batt_lepanto.jpg (1600x1067, 1.23M)

> (You)
>If believe that Jesus was full God and full human, no need to be called miaphysite, dont you think?

Interesting... So where did the term miaphysite come from then? If the Oriental orthodox churches were really monophysite heretics that split from Constantinople, why and how did they change the name to miaphysite?

All you have to know that Orthodoxy sucks. Catholicism is the only good version of christianity.
>tf
>tp

How would you feel if you were an Ukranian that had your clergy appointed by Putin? Apostolic canon 34 says Church doesnt meddle in politics and canon 17 says Church operation changes (non theologic) follow political changes. Would you put Japanese teachers in a Chinese class?

> Jesus playing Roman Emperor with apostles

Nope

>
>All you have to know that Orthodoxy sucks. Catholicism is the only good version of christianity.
> (You)
>>tf
>>tp

Really nigga?

Attached: 2018-10-15_16.07.39.jpg (1440x1440, 967K)

No

Be Orthodox is to follow and Serv the real history of the world and to serve it from the beginning to the end

You not doing it you just did a political decisione thet will infecte the rus

You are Greek and you put your hands on a other people believe a history just like this

Who are the Greeks to diside what is best to our church ??

You just sold your soull to Antichrist soliders of Satan ( America isreal )
And for this you will get what you deserve soon

Mano μονο is one or alone in Greek

Fucking Greeks you break my heart I steady your lengouge I respect your history or what laft form it I was told byzantijnska pravoslavna emperija is our mother

Guess no

Now you Gona feel the Russian mentlty soon and trast me it's something thet really hard to win

Constantinopl will be Russia not Greek you lost your spirit

> (You)
>How would you feel if you were an Ukranian that had your clergy appointed by Putin? Apostolic canon 34 says Church doesnt meddle in politics and canon 17 says Church operation changes (non theologic) follow political changes. Would you put Japanese teachers in a Chinese class?

Canon 34 and 7 does say that, but here's the thing, what if what Putin is doing appointing the clergy in Ukraine is keeping the Catholic uniates from inflitrating eastern orthodox you and explains why the eastern orthodox church isn't a western pro gay pederastic church like the Roman Catholic church?

Many empires tried to crush us, but fall because of us Ruskike. Half a day in apostacy, and look at all that hate.

>Judeo-protestans attacking the church
Colour me surprised. pro tip: kiddy fiddling isn't higher among catholics than other people. Protestants, atheists and jews also rape kids. Though shit. I am not defending those priests. They have to be stripped of their office and sent to a prison. It's jsut the judeo-protestant media doesn't report on non-catholic cases, because the judeo-protestants hate Europe and western civilazition and they are hellbent on destoroying its spiritual guardian.

>muh Greek Catholics
The Ukranian Greek catholic church was gualged by Stalin. Its property was given to the Moskals. The orthodox church is nothing, but an instrument, a servant of the Russian state.

Fuck Cucktholomew and his cuck church. This will probably tear hoholstan apart much worse than any CIA coup could.

Fun fact: Byzantine is a word shilled by germans in middle ages. Roman Empire was the real name.

I see your point, but what else about the creation and acceptance of the filioque, indulgences, deacons and priests not having a wife or make children, and purgatory?

And?
Is this related to the validity of RC doctrine?
It's a poor non sequitur.
But yeah my Church is bleeding bad and these are its torturers, fuck them.

Attached: justice.jpg (576x319, 31K)

It's Constantinopole who wants to be Orthodox Vatican with it's own Pope. Heretics.

Dante Alighieri, although Romeocatholic, criticized harshly the Pope, and wrote some good literature.

> Orthodox Vatican giving right and left independance

Not convincing. You want to be third Rome, you want to use Church to grow your steppe empire, and you are prideful af.

Wouldn't Russia technically be the third Rome after the fall of Constantinople to the ottoman Turks in 1453 AD?

He put some of them in hell.
From great power comes great responsibility.
Dante was absolutely based.

Attached: 1200px-John_Martin_-_Sodom_and_Gomorrah.jpg (1200x767, 230K)

Catholic church is right on all those issues.

>filioque
Father and the son are equal so the holy sprit must come from both of them
>indulgencies
nothing wrong with pilgriamges. Selling it for money was sinful, but we stopped it and atoned for it.
>deacons and priests not having a wife or make children
married to the church, huge issue, but at least it was a good solution for the incel problem.
>purgatory
totally legit

Christianity is not promoted by foreign-appointed clergy with a geopolitical agenda, you know.

We'll look at you then ..

And look at you now ...

You have nothing

You Gona be crashed by slavs form serbia bukgaira Romania Armenia and all the orthdox world

The thing the Turk did to your empire is nothing compre to what we the slavs can do to you now

We are Slavic our blood is blood of blessed with power we will not stop until Constantinopl will be our

We live in a different world and speak different lengouges

You don't know church russin I know Greek i nsteady it

You will be replaced soon look at you you are fat diabetic trash shitskin

We are full of mousculs crazy long hair barbaric Superior man we Goan crash you and your race Turk or Greek right now Greeks see worst then Turks in Russia

The Rus coming you just made big mistake you have no worriors to fight agianst as

My Russian church was bulid by apostal Andrei and i serve apostal Andrei and only him

And it's just the beginning

So quick go run to America and nato bcoz nothing Gona save you form Rus

We Rus we use to protect byzantinia as varangian gurds

Now this varnagian gurds will go agianst you

You just shot your on foot and lost your strongest Ally ever created

We just Goan put you in history book now as a Turk

Many empire try but not our

Our empire is not turikish or hungarian or Bulgarian

If we want something we go and take it

Just anderstend thet our mentalety is barbarian Gothic tectics viking tectics

We have our on fight system our on lengouge nothing make as realeted to west cultur or east cultur

Nope, its larp like "Holy Roman Empire"

Is the Russian Church breaking ties to all churches in contact with Constantinople as well?

Serbs are doing the same in Macedonia. You would do the same, if you were still a relevant coutnry.
Third Rome is not real, it's just Russian meming why are they have right to grab land and be evil.
Funny that the Russian Orthodox chruch become independent the same way. MAybe you shouldn't have given independence to Hoholia in the first place.

Lost that claim after the commies took over.

>HRE was a larp

We have faith in Jesus, and if i see correct everyday its growing in Greece. Thats more than enough.

> (You)
>Christianity is not promoted by foreign-appointed clergy with a geopolitical agenda, you know.

Did not Constantine and Byzantine emperor's host ecommenical councils and wasn't it a Byzantine emperor that decided the nature of Christ in 451 AD? And did not Byzantine emperor's appoint bishops in Rome which led to the Roman Catholic church consolidating power?

Yes, this is way orthodoxy is bad. They are dependent on the state. Meanwhile we Catholics are free.

> (You)
>Catholic church is right on all those issues.
>>filioque
>Father and the son are equal so the holy sprit must come from both of them

Wasnt the filioque constructed by bishops in Toledo in the 6th century? Why wasnt the filioque present during the council of nicea or any of the early church councils?

>>indulgencies
>nothing wrong with pilgriamges. Selling it for money was sinful, but we stopped it and atoned for it.

Then tell me how the indulgences got to where the Catholic clerics began charging people to get into heaven?

>>deacons and priests not having a wife or make children
>married to the church, huge issue, but at least it was a good solution for the incel problem.

Well shiet that's a big cock blocker, in the orthodox church it's just the bishop and the patraiarch who are to be celibate and married to the church, deacons and priests can have a wife and children

>>purgatory
>totally legit

Explain

> (You)
>Yes, this is way orthodoxy is bad. They are dependent on the state. Meanwhile we Catholics are free.

Nice try Magyar, but I think I'd rather have an apostolic church not associated with priests sticking penises into little white boys assholes.

The Patriarch started it. He openly made a political move. The Russians warned him not to recognize the Ukrainian church and he did so anyways. This is his fault. The Russians are only protecting their interests

>type out a long answer
>Error: Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again.

Fuck hiroshima I am out, you win this time proddies

I am not sure you understand how Orthodox church works and what Constantinopole is doing here.

Just following Apostolic Canon, and you breaking apart for geopolitical reasons

Lel, innit funneh how the 89iq Westerners were forcing this meme religion on Jow Forums?

Attached: пронзительный голос.png (930x806, 517K)

It's not even move against Russia, but Orthodoxy as a whole.
Your whole life is projection.

The Russian "church" is a group of former KGB agents and mafiosos. It exists only to suck Putin's manlet balls.

nobody is denying that there are traitors and planted retards and faggots within the catholic church, it is precisely because of the rightness of the institution that they are there

Free to suck cuck maybe as chtolic church sabhuman servent of jews Antichrist

Chtolic world is Jew control religion just who make mouny and halp and don't contact or control nothing get this in your head all ready and come home to Orthodox Church religious of Rus tribes of pagans who dident adeped the believe from Jews Cardinals and there servent the cruseders

Bcoz our church have nothing releted to Jews and pagans get this in your head all ready and come home thets why the world hate us bcoz we go against Antichrist and we are the one who can easily win and crash the west race of dog humans who live like dogs

Orthodox peple are free pepoel of barabrian Gothic original blood

Come home

I didn't know you were "orthodoxy as a whole"

Meant for

Like hell it is. The Ecumenical Patriarch declared war on Russia by doing this. He is in the wrong. God bless the Moscow Patriarch I say.

Get raped by turks, cocksucker.

Greeks are death his Turk

The lest Greeks are probably hiding in makedonia

Greeks are death all Greek and Grèce are turks the real Greeks are in the balkan

Look at the DNA and see thet balkan are greeks and the Greeks in Grace are Turks sabhumans

Your nation is an arbitrary construct. Ukraine should not have an independent state, much less a church.

Third Rome is right on this issue.

>Konstantinopol lacks something to back up its power
It is unironically an american dog now. This is how much they've fallen. It should be stripped of its ecumenical rights.

Israeli flags, USA flags, Uk flags advocating for Rus.
Is this real?

Of course it is. Because Moscow is obviously right. They are only protecting themselves. The Ecumenical started it

Your opinion doesn't have any worth since you don't know shit about history of that land and that people.

You're just another Putin shill NPC

These are Putin shills m8 , they get paid for doing this. They're just NPC's sitting in feont of computers in moscow and shilling for ''muh last bastion of the huwhite race''

If the patriarch of Istanbul prevails the Orthodox church will become every bit as pozzed and fake and gay as the Roman Catholic church

>Dont know anything
They literally had never been a nation until after the Soviets fell. And you think I care what a Georgian thinks? Fucking part of your country is occupied by Russia lmao. Abkhazia and Ossettia say hello faggot.

Attached: 4841.png (773x716, 365K)

>They literally had never been a nation until after soviets fell

See? You just keep pulling ''facts'' out of your mongrel ass just like every Putin shill here who keeps criticizing Ukraine

>
>If the patriarch of Istanbul prevails the Orthodox church will become every bit as pozzed and fake and gay as the Roman Catholic church

What about the Oriental orthodox churches like coptics, Armenians, malanakarans, syrians, ethiopians, and Eritreans?

>Muh Americans
Kys Gerogian fag. No Georgian has mattered since Stalin. How does that feel? That the most well known Georgian was Stalin?

weh

Orthodoxy is a meme and it's akin to polytheism.

Orthodoxy should be called Christian existentialism. It's no different than Soren Kirkegard's philosophy. The Danish Lutheran philosopher Soren Kierkegaard, widely considered the father of existentialism, expressed in Concluding Unscientific Postscript to Philosophical Fragments an approach to God which holds that the Father's hypostasis (existence) has logical primacy over his ousia (essence or substance).

He separated God into parts as do the Orthodox. He and the Orthodoxy deny God's immutability which denies scripture and tradtion.

If you are SERIOUSLY considering orthodoxy please watch this video. it's long and complicated but worth it.

Attached: 1463375099423.jpg (1500x2057, 893K)

>HRE was a larp
Well it was

They're not actually orthodox though. Non-Chalcedonians

Patriarch Joseph of Constantinople accepted Florence, the primacy of the Bishop of Rome, and Florence’s teaching against all who would deny it.

Fall in line.

mostholyfamilymonastery.com/catholicchurch/refuting-eastern-orthodox/

You people are even schismatic within your schism. Not really surprising it is appealing to so many: it’s provides the comfort of Protestantism, yet the appearance of ancient tradition, at the same time the feel of liturgical piety, with the illusion of hierarchical authority.

Attached: orthodox.png (1212x1564, 1.68M)

Can you retarded polacks at least try attacking the argument and not the flag of the poster you are replying to? There have been multiple independence movements by Cossacks in Ukraine and they had a republic in the 17-18 century albeit short lived. Also Ukraine is the birthplace of Kievan Rus, current Russia exists because Muscovy happened to conquer the other Russian principalities first.

Documentary: Protestantism's Big Justification Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=L14UNjaZJm8

Jews Are Not Israel Or The Chosen People
youtube.com/watch?v=o1vhXlSkVHE

St. Robert Bellarmine (1610), Doctor of the Church: "A pope who is a manifest heretic
automatically (per se) ceases to be pope and head, just as he ceases automatically to be a
Christian and a member of the Church. Wherefore, he can be judged and punished by
the Church. This is the teaching of all the ancient Fathers who teach that manifest
heretics immediately lose all jurisdiction."

Accepting Francis = Apostasy
youtube.com/watch?v=a3AnX_GBWJw

What Francis Really Believes (4th Edition)
youtube.com/watch?v=fvjmveYw0tE

Proof that the Shroud of Turin is the Burial Cloth of Jesus Christ!
youtube.com/watch?v=WRB16BARvz0

Eastern "Orthodoxy" Exposed: Their Heretical Doctrine Of God

Attached: 1499116808443.png (1154x3699, 685K)

The patriarch isn't the Pope, he doesn't decide arbitrarily on who has the right to have an Autocephalous church or not. But he has every right to give Autocephaly to Ukraine and no right to deny it to them, since the Ukrainian church goes all the way back to medieval Kievan Rus, while the Russian church started as the patriarchate of Moscow. Russians are sperging out over nothing, acting like Chruch and State in other peoples countries should be under Russia. There is no dogmatic reason, or ecclesiastical reason for them to proclaim a schism. And to those that say the Patriarch has no power backing him. The patriarch overlooks all synods, and approves all decisions ever since Eastern Christianity was founded. The Orthodox church doesn't a need a central power backing it, it has always been a decentralized model where everyone can look to their own, unlike the Catholic Church.

Christkikes ITT

Attached: 1521712187637.png (991x693, 358K)