Getting Kinda a Creepy Police State vibe from Canada These days- Cont

It's also sort of a Kafkaesque lynchian feeling. I think that is amplified by how brazen and chinkified the leaf shills have become.

I keep hearing them testfloat the 'martial law' meme. apparently food prices are skyrocketing and they are cracking down hard on food smugglers of all things. People are having innocent trudeau memes confiscated at the border.

Here's a video about them chasing down the guy who makes the food price threads or something. It's possibly the creepiest thing ive ever seen and appears to have originated from the Hillary Victory timeline.

youtube.com/watch?v=dszXCHbvJYY

here's how this relates to the pic in the op:

every single item here is from southern ontario. each photo was taken by a canadian

every single item here has been accused of being from nunavut and the photo of it taken by a pole.

For those of you new to the 'pole narrative' pushed by the leafs during their damage control brigading of various forums, a QRD:

According to the theory pushed by canadian grocer defense force anons, there is a polish guy who flies to canada, photographs food prices and then reposts those photos from poland not a day after they were taken. He has done this multiple times this month alone, according to the shills.

except in reality it is canadians and they no doubt experience a Kafkaesque lynchian feeling when stripped of their nationality and called a pole because they talked about prices

Attached: anons prices octC.jpg (2290x2932, 1016K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iga.net/en/search?t={D9CE4CBE-C8C3-4203-A58B-7CF7B830880E}&k=meat&fq=CategoryLevel1DisplayName:Meat,CategoryLevel2DisplayName:Fresh Beef
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wonder why the prices are so high? mmmmm

Attached: CanadaBTFOitself.png (921x2544, 666K)

it's illegal to bring anti-trudeau memes across the border

Attached: creepy canada.png (806x484, 256K)

Some pictures I took at my local store.

Attached: 1539281465190.jpg (4032x3024, 3.13M)

Why are the shelves so empty? Is there a food shortage?

Having a full shelf just means people are too poor to buy things.

Attached: 1539281534761.jpg (3023x4032, 3M)

>16.56

Attached: absolutely disgusting.jpg (259x194, 13K)

Attached: 1539281659654.jpg (3024x4032, 2.9M)

Attached: 1539281702743.jpg (4032x3024, 3.36M)

Attached: 1539281788294.jpg (4032x3024, 3.13M)

>Why are the shelves so empty?
we are trying to get canadians to post their empty fridges too

Attached: 1539002735666.jpg (1080x1185, 718K)

Not how capitalism works.

will add to Oct price reference image

Attached: food price sadist.jpg (500x436, 51K)

the meme is real. I just moved back to Toronto from France, where a loaf of bread is .70€ here it is 3.69 CAD. even with the exchange it is more than double the price.

I took a job that pays okay money 4,000 CAD/month after tax, but with the cost of everything here (cans of beer in a bar cost $8, haircuts cost $50) I had more buying power working part time in Paris.

Further, the quality of food here is worse, the rent is way over priced, and the people are mostly NPC's.

A lot of (retarded) people my age, (your age), voted for their first time to "dudeweedlmao" and "StephenHarperisevilbecausedrumph", 2 days from now they get their first payout. They made weed far more "illegal" than it ever was before. I'll attach this pic of the new order for dealing with marijuana. Keep in mind that almost no arrests/convictions for simple possession or use, even in public, ever happened 'round here. The only exception was when you were disrespectful to police or if they wanted to hammer extra charges on top of whatever you'd already been arrested for. If they actually think they can use fines as a cash cow to pay for the replacement of our storied family names across the country, Im'a start some fires.

Attached: FB_IMG_1539330911699.jpg (800x1131, 113K)

Still affordable for even working class people. People living under REAL abject poverty in many parts of the world can only afford to eat meat a few times a year.

West Hamilton here. Prices at the Fortunes and Metro are sky high theses days. Food basics is sometimes okay but gotta look for deals. OP isn't kidding shit is fucked. Spicy tuna used to be 1.49$ a small can 6 months ago not its 1.99$ and rising

Brah, I'm considered poor and I can afford that a couple times a weak. Steak like that is a third of that price compared to your fucking country.

The cost of the fine for the seed-to-plants I'm germinating for non-medicinal use in my tiny apartment would be almost enough to buy a whole pound of cheese and fill my tank up with gas. Fucking retards all around, annex us 'Murrica, it's bad.

Fortinos

Attached: PicsArt_10-12-01.46.50.jpg (1176x888, 369K)

"Poor" people in the USA own cars and can still afford to eat meat, and out of season fruits and vegetables. It's not real poverty by the rest of the world's standards.

>posting nunavut prices
how do i know youre the polish shill ?

those arent from nunavut. now we know you have an agenda.

Attached: cheeiors.jpg (675x900, 251K)

>still stocked with beer

Drunk and redpilled

This is in Calgary. You can see the address in and

Show your flag

>This is in Calgary.
i cant use those for the price reference image. thanks for postng them though they are useful to have

but the ref image needs pics only southern ontario.

but you still switched the tags, asshole

>Grilling steak
Whew, if they hadn't put that, I would have boiled it

>haircuts cost $50
Are you a woman

>the meme is real. I just moved back to Toronto from France, where a loaf of bread is .70€ here it is 3.69 CAD.

Attached: bread.jpg (675x900, 237K)

september price reference image for reference

every month things go up, on average.

Attached: prices sept 2018.jpg (2639x1318, 542K)

people in Hamilton would kill for bread at 2.47

this is the cheapest i have seen in southern ontario. the per customer limit was cropped out

Reveal your flag polish man I'm a proud Canadian and supporter of treadeu and I won't submit to your lies and bigotry

Attached: IWDMarching.jpg (940x492, 594K)

What the fuck are you talking about?

Attached: spiderman.jpg (300x278, 21K)

Why is it so difficult to just post the in store non sale sticker prices?

canada has been taken over by the totalitarian left. no doubt. it will take a generation or two of buttblasted canucks to unfuck canada.

You got me proud canadian. I admit this is your win now, but we shall meet next time

Attached: meat.jpg (951x844, 101K)

Just post the in store non-sale sticker prices and there will be an end to the horror.

Just kidding. Post the prices or the horror will never end

>Canada going down like Venezuela
Jesus Christ I feel bad for you leafs. Don't give up your guns. We'll send you more.

quebec on the left (the fridges )

Attached: canada prices.jpg (3196x2302, 1.15M)

iga.net/en/search?t={D9CE4CBE-C8C3-4203-A58B-7CF7B830880E}&k=meat&fq=CategoryLevel1DisplayName:Meat,CategoryLevel2DisplayName:Fresh Beef

everything is fucking expensive

Its impressive how much time youve invested into pushing this meme. Its probably true that leafs are getting cucked by taxes, but im getting a big schizo vibe from your posts.

Diversity is strength

Attached: pm_justin_trudeau_8X10_colour.jpg (800x1000, 99K)

orange man bad

love is love

Attached: shaking.jpg (938x974, 165K)

>if food_price.thread
>run itsthepole.exe

Attached: canadian shills in action.jpg (2192x2718, 958K)

If{thread=food}
RunProgram{accusationgaslight.exe}

Attached: now it's trump.jpg (371x291, 30K)