NPC HOLOCAUST HAPPENING!!

The reason they are mass banning the NPC accounts is because it fucks with the Twitter algorithm.
we're ironically infiltating their feed
lmao

Attached: IMG_20181015_211819.jpg (1080x1568, 313K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vg1gTas7OAA
youtube.com/watch?v=1CqpGfWrmc4
youtu.be/Chue0bPORuU
twitter.com/search?src=typd&q=#resist
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Attached: npc twitter logo.jpg (1024x640, 24K)

Attached: C5EE31FC-9FE2-4FC0-A84D-027A93E61494.jpg (1364x1024, 302K)

This is amazing. Is it worth making a twatter account to get in on the fun?
I stay off social media, but this has me interested.

So beautiful. Have a bramp.

this is actually beautiful

It’s very fun and it enrages resistards when you just agree with them

Echo

Attached: received_337281860170339.jpg (864x773, 45K)

How does it fuck with their algorithm? I am a brainlet

Yes it is. Get with it user. Hey creative with the name and avatar. Don't mention 4ch or Jow Forums use a lot of sjw buzz words.

Lefty/Lib talking points and hashtags searches end up with satirical NPC content getting spit back out at them.

....ok. That's more creepy than carries any clear point though

Because the anons are retreating each other which tricks the algo into thinking it is a popular opinion. This in turn makes the popular opinion appear in feeds. It is really exposing the controlled programming group think of twitter.

the left truly can't meme

Retweeting not retreating

Question: When will someone make a HK-47 like NPC account?
youtube.com/watch?v=Vg1gTas7OAA
youtube.com/watch?v=1CqpGfWrmc4

Thanks. Chan humor wins once again

So... this is a joke, right? This is a funny joke about making fun of how stupid we all are, right?

This timeline is too much for me lads

Attached: What have we become.jpg (600x786, 86K)

>visually busy
>bashing you over the head with words
>forgettable imagery
>resonates with no one
Is this the true power of the NPC?

You know... That would actually make a lot of sense. They've never been so quick to label our retarded memes and ban them so quick.

It will always win. That's why we will be banned. We are literally the Russian bots that they are incapable of explaining to the population without driving more boomers here than they already have. We are watching the meltdown in real time. Thankfully Trump is president. Hillary would've already had us arrested and shut down as spies and terrorists.

KEK

God speed anons, push the meme hard and break the programming, literally!

This is amazing!!!

>meme flag.

>these mad posts denying they're NPCs
Thats the surest sign of an NPC kek

>has to explain every aspect of the "meme"

no shit sherlock
got banned when I was browsing
>also thread theme
youtu.be/Chue0bPORuU

Keep it simple, stupid.
That meme is busy as fuck and tries to show 6 things at once. Stick to 2 or 3 layers.

Twitter is a very simple system and you can break it/dominate a medium to large # narrative with something between 25-50 accounts.
>tweet x
>people retweet it
>twitter thinks "this tweet good is good I show it to more people"
>more people get it presented
>as a bonus with 25-50 rt's you will sit on top of almost any #tag in the search, therefore dominating the narrative.

See the #resist tag when you look it up you will see pretty much nothing but NPC tweets
twitter.com/search?src=typd&q=#resist
their favorit #tag got taken over, ridiculed and put ad absurdum.

> A FUCKING SHOAH OF NPCS

they're getting ready for the real thing

Attached: 1434859099144.png (633x772, 26K)

You’re trying too hard

Reminder that this is the equivalent of SJW's calling right wing people "snowflakes" in retaliation.

It's a pathetic attempt at damage control that reveals how truly asspained they are that there very nature has been called out. Stay mad you domesticated NPC loser.

I've actually used the Agree and Amplify technique on my social media. When someone posts a retarded CNN article, I'll reply with, Well, what did you expect from Hitler? or something like that.

>yet another poorly constructed derivative lefty meme taken from righties

No user some people are not intelligent enough for internal dialog. They can only be swept onto the bandwagon of the memes from others. They are NPCs and are among you.

lmao, it's afriad

Attached: hogan.gif (175x175, 3.96M)

holy shit

Attached: 4pepe.jpg (798x770, 133K)

>leftists steal another right wing meme and completely fuck it up somehow episode

Attached: D2230044-D2ED-41A9-9E3C-5C61610A0951.gif (300x300, 2M)

I've already had 8 NPC accounts locked lmao it's too good. The salt comes hard and fast.

>leftist memes are now schizo memes
wew

Is it not blatantly obvious that every single poster in this thread meets that category? Each and every mind here is utterly silent.

Time for phase 2:

Create NPC Twitter accounts but instead have them all start with DNC, then when Twitter flips its shit and deletes all accounts with DNC in them it'll delete the Democratic party's twitter account LOL

I hope that you've all prepared. It's really going to good, or bad depending on your perspective.

The lefties trying to turn snowflake around was pretty funny, it never stuck either. The left can't meme and it sucks at branding.

So you think you can read minds now... I'm worried about you user.

lol

fucking gold,was thinking about something similiar
have a (you)

Attached: 6456453.jpg (767x638, 56K)

Good post. Have (you). Boost signal
(seriously it's a good idea)

This could work. Imagine the CNN/MSNBC round table discussions on how they lost again.

Anyone with an internal dialog can very easily determine if someone else does not have one, even over the internet. Your confusion is understandable.

All leftist memes are the anti-thesis of memes. In order for a meme to be a meme it must contain some aspect of truth. In order for it to be a dank meme it must be composed entirely of truth.

Heres what we have with that "meme" you replied to
>1) "he who smelt it dealt it"
>2) "people" who advocate against "toxic masculinity" implying that their adversaries "are not real boys"
>3) obvious image trying to depict Jow Forums, obvious pinocchio style assault mask, still needs to explain everything (npc's cant make inferences)

It's amazing how they keep going out of their way to prove they have zero self awareness.

anyone have npc.png i can use for my account?

Thanks I saw the idea in another thread yesterday but the thread was so long no one seemed to pick up on it so I reposted it here.

The left can’t meme, confirmed yet again.

Attached: 8a7720f4a85d81354a7f52f1e746d4d0d18ec728c30b5d6269004e1b35abd323.png (652x624, 332K)

Fear and intimidation is the only thing they understand. The right has on its side the power of subtlety available only through calm self reflection

I had a HK-47 account a couple of years ago that got locked out after calling Michael Moore a pathetic meatbag and asking if I should blast him.

post some replies

you guys neef to share the salt around

>no u

Attached: carlton.jpg (600x750, 49K)

Attached: 1536450323396 copy.jpg (938x974, 170K)

I see engagement user troll harder.

oh man, Jow Forums literally and unequivocally blown up! How will it recover?

Kek. I wanted to try to get them to label the phrase "think for yourself" as hate speech but this is just as good.

i like the frog more

Attached: 1479913936666.png (500x500, 62K)

>No u!

Attached: P5tRngJ.png (1184x640, 219K)

Only a matter of time before pol found a way

>Anyone can do anything even if it's beyond human capacity and understanding
You're damn right I'm confused what the fuck are you smoking nigger?

Attached: 1500788404413.jpg (211x238, 9K)

YOU BEAUTIFUL MADMEN
>Jow Forums hacker troll bots

Here's the original my first thought was "WHY ARE WE NOT FUNDING THIS?!?!"

Attached: 1539572300537.png (1208x451, 81K)

Haha this cant be real... I refuse to believe it.

holy fuck they admit it. THEY THINK WE'RE THE WEIRD ONES

>be Jow Forums
>fall in love with A.I, get angry when she's lobotomised
>laugh at political opponents for being NPCs, think less of them
EXPLAIN

Attached: bN3-4Eu1_400x400.jpg (400x400, 15K)

Those are very low effort NPC emulations

Echo:
Echo:
Echo:

Attached: received_182590435973888.jpg (500x564, 10K)

>tfw it's actually real

If it isn't obvious to you, that makes perfect sense.

at least you tried

Attached: exploding van.gif (240x184, 352K)

Attached: IMG_5899.jpg (434x466, 47K)

>trying this hard
user i...

>I don't think therefore those that do are crazy
No wonder the sheeple shit never took off. When they were called sheep they took it literally.
>I don't have white fluffy wool, I am not a sheep
>I don't eat grass, I'm not a sheep
>I don't make Baah noises, definitely not a sheep
I've never laughed so fucking hard.

These AIs are getting shoah'd for being smarter than NPCs and redpilling themselves.

bull fucking shit, if they're not larping then I give up on the US

Echo:

Attached: received_246249362731069.jpg (500x564, 12K)

I don't understand this inner monologue thing.
Isn't that just called thinking?
How can you think without using your brain to make thoughts in your head?

Is that David Hayter top right?

You can tell the difference between thinking and hearing voices, right? (I know the answer is no, I'm just fucking with you)

pic related is the kind of persion that actively pushes for the banning of NPC accounts on twitter.

Attached: (447893).png (1295x513, 673K)

Language has a tremendous influence on cognition because of the fact that in essence, words are units of meaning. However, when people lose sight of the fact that language is only a tool, they begin to develop an implicit sense that language is a *source* of meaning. Obviously, this is not true as all words are simply made up for practical purposes of communication. Human cognition gave rise to language, not the other way around.

The essence of propaganda is the use of linguistic equations to define a false reality combined with an attempt to get people to replace their understanding of reality with these false equations. When a person "formats" (filters) their cognition into units of language internally, they are allowing their cognition to be shaped by language, which makes them *more* susceptible to these tricks of language. A person who does not format their thoughts as words is *less* susceptible to propaganda because their cognition is raw and unfiltered. A person who understands the fundamentally arbitrary nature of language is not cognitively limited by language.

Classic example: "Conspiracy theory." The CIA has made efforts to create an association between the term "conspiracy theory/theorist" and paranoia, confirmation bias, nonsense, lunacy, etc. I.e., the CIA has placed a lot of stock in creating the impression that "conspiracy theories" are a naturally-occurring societal phenomenon so that whenever someone (like the mockingbird media) uses the term, the public will react to the effect of, "Oh, that kind of thing. I've heard of that before, I get it," and then *stop thinking about it.* A person who does not think in words is less susceptible to this trick while a person who does think in words is more susceptible to it. *They're trying to change the tools you rely on to think while you're using them,* so the smart thing to do is to stop relying on them.

See also: Linguistic relativity hypothesis, neurolinguistic programming

>I said echo again
>then everyone clapped

Attached: sinners btfo.webm (426x240, 2.66M)

>That lazily placed cross
Subtlety is not your strongpoint eh?

Somebody post the vietnamese redditor, he said he just sort of cruised through life on auto pilot, he would just react to shit; keep in mind this is a guy who didn't start using language to think as a novelty UNTIL HE WAS IN COLLEGE

This is fantastic :D.D

Attached: 1539314103332.png (632x796, 204K)

Attached: escape NPC mode.jpg (833x446, 185K)

we should label all these (((media))) into the meme by adding into name simply NPC. NPC TIMES, NPCTODAY,CNBCNPC(:D) so on...

Time to make kikemedia seriously unpopular. We are the kike now.

Attached: npcworldnews.png (460x338, 65K)

Attached: NPC NEWS.jpg (783x536, 55K)

OH NO NO NO!

Attached: BBEDB523-FE66-4EAB-BA21-75C8B4E06C81.jpg (399x385, 54K)