How

How does one get rid of this shit.
It fucking hurts

Attached: 1539626673790.jpg (520x520, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YPAesqaJ9tc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You die

you keep walking until your legs fall off.

find a girlfriend and fall deeply in love and get married and have children
(I'm a gay guy but I'm assuming you like chicks)

I have a gf, a family and a career.
I tell you man, the black pill is too powerfull once you swallow it

the only way to remove black pill from the body is via ejaculation unto the seed of a female of the same race.

Your black pill is then left dormant in your child body until he reactivates after puberty. Then your child must remove it the same way.

Moarte?
Presupun ca suna foarte bine

Listen to the word of The LORD and obey it.

Fill the void with memes.

How do you not see it as a gift?
Only when all hope is lost can you be free.
Let the blue pills swim in ignorant bliss.
Let the red pills forever struggle against their oppressors.
None of it effects you for you have no problems that matter.

Thanks user
I ve found this thing a few days ago and its called
Nica (a version of my name) sweet balls
"Nica sweet balls"
Made the pain go away for a bit

Attached: IMG-20181014-WA0000.jpg (3264x1836, 1.33M)

the black pill is rock bottom, congratz. now work on improving urself, keep healthy, fit, make friends you can trust, a gf or wife, maybe kids down the road, try to make $75k/year or more and learn to build faith so you can take leaps in life. Always push for better.

If you are improving daily, the body will release positive emotions, keep them rolling in. or avoid positive emotions and think about stuff man has already mostly thought about in life, hey maybe you'll find something useful. but time is ticking. it is a positive to learn how to adapt and embrace the suffering. eventually it'll have no power.

Just know brother, many know about the suffering of life, the unknowns, the evil. but we keep pushing. don't allow it to win. you're not allow in this fight, not everyone is an NPC living on autopolit

Attached: 11951752_10206286610458955_5159378755207114483_n.jpg (320x343, 12K)

Will do, sir.
Already started learning a new language
Getting into building motorcycles
/out/ing
Reading more

You can't fix the world's problems user. If the world goes to shit, then it goes to shit. You have no influence. All you can do is watch and adjust to protect yourself. You have to stop feeling the weight of the world and focus on the best way to carry yourself and family.

Hurting your son through the belly of a whale.

Falling to the blackpill is only really an option if you have none of those things.
But you have a family. Snap yourself out of it.
It could be much worse for you.

>be me
>24
>just got a 50% raise this year, now making about twice the median income in my region (not for my age bracket, global.)
>everything going pretty well
>still kissless virgin

I'm not even a sperg, it's just I don't know how/don't care to meet girls.
On weekends I prefer to stay at home or go hiking in the mountains alone.

Guess I'm defective

Nah user.
I was a kissles virgin until 22.
And i m also not a sperg or extremly ugly.

Its just that the world is not as focused on human interaction as it used to be.

I also think all that talking to girls online does more harm than good even if you know them irl, because you re burning that flame of just knowing a girl that likes you on stupid messages instead of spending quality time with her that would lead to a kiss.

love, fresh air, real relationships and brotherhood, passion, creation. these are the only way forward

Stop getting angry at the world.

Attached: Screenshot (551).png (636x351, 179K)

Attached: lgbt solution.jpg (634x354, 49K)

you don't
improvement is an illusion, meant to deceive you into thinking that our lives have any meaning or purpose.

NPCs think lifting, money or doing some inane task over and over again makes them human, makes them better than everyone else. release yourself from the earthly delusions. see that the only world that's worth anything is the one in your head. the sooner you realize that following NPC advice only makes you a mindless sheep the sooner you become free

protip: butt cancer

Go see a doctor instead of asking help from a bunch of autist on this board.

Just get a gf
• ᠌ ᠌ •

take the BLACKED pill instead

Attached: 1534602793197.png (497x721, 542K)

Read daily stormer. Mostly good news though you should'nt get complacent

Attached: main-qimg-c2652ad8032790119c9c05536f0b56f1.jpg (602x602, 143K)

gross, who would want a chick that even their daddy didn't like?

Every white woman wants a true alpha

Attached: 1532318463427.jpg (1321x741, 161K)

stop spending all your time on Jow Forums

Read Nietzsche
The blackpill is the last step before the eternal whitepill, you must face it.

Listen here buddy, you have been blessed.

There are people that live their entire lives and never wake up. We get to enjoy the world while using our networking to try and make significant changes in the fabric of history. Some of what we learn may be terrifying and we may become someone that the rest of the world considers to be the biggest pieces of shit in the world, but the only way to defeat a monster is to become one.

get yourself a purpose also give it more time. memes also helping
youtube.com/watch?v=YPAesqaJ9tc

Attached: 952424.png (233x216, 6K)