DIXIE THREAD

Attached: 1518742605902.jpg (1400x1047, 423K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jREUrbGGrgM
youtube.com/watch?v=eZDoceYPmD0
abbevilleinstitute.org/review/ft-sumter-the-first-act-of-aggression/
youtube.com/watch?v=yTwJvVTQ6-0
youtube.com/watch?v=v3JaosE-gZE
youtube.com/watch?v=S4fnRt779Gk
youtube.com/watch?v=jREUrbGGrgM
youtube.com/watch?v=1ZxMDZ3TdZM
youtube.com/watch?v=yavz9rzaOSY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Haven't seen one in quite a while. This will not do.

Attached: 1518742588801.jpg (510x600, 189K)

Attached: 1234567843.jpg (1500x1001, 260K)

Attached: 1518742785803.jpg (1420x941, 394K)

Attached: 1518742695944.jpg (1600x1200, 2.15M)

>First conscription law in North American history
>CSA Constitution didn’t allow states to secede
>Jefferson Davis allowed his wealthy friends to evade the draft
>Took away just as many civil liberties as Lincoln
>Had no plans to remove niggers, on the other hand, wanted to EXPAND niggers to the Southwest.
>Robert E. Lee is considered a hero for not attacking his state when plenty of Southerners proudly fought for the USA to put their state back in place
>The Constitution has no calls for secession or nullification
>Based
No.

Confederacy is aesthetic as fuck

Do you think its morally right to fight your home, friends and relatives because your government orders you?

Attached: Stonewall_Jackson.jpg (841x1004, 368K)

OHHHHHH I WISH I WAS IN THE LAND OF COTTON

We used to have great threads with the CSA guys here. I love em and their land. They fought for a noble course.

Attached: 1518742837104.jpg (1400x1056, 360K)

bump

Attached: confederate cavalry charge.jpg (2048x1369, 414K)

Both government ordered people to do that. But only one government wanted to spread niggers throughout the continent

Powerful trips

Attached: 1518742571594.png (822x544, 1.03M)

Yes, but would you turn against your own people because of the government's orders?

Just checking, but you're not one of those moronic shills who thinks Lincoln was going to ship niggers back to Africa, are you?

Depends on the order and against who. If the government ordered me to kill lefties I doubt I’d decline.
He did have plans and none worked

There was hardly many leftists back then, at least not in the traditional sense. Just your fellow countrymen that answered the call of their homestate.

He ever had plans. He met with Frederick Douglass and dropped even talking about it as a possibility. You seem to know some history so do yourself a favor and read up some more on the topic.

I wish I was in Dixie.

youtu.be/jREUrbGGrgM

Bump

Attached: 1518742622735.jpg (1599x1213, 625K)

About 3/4 of my direct ancestors were southern unionists. It's a little more complicated than "put their state back in place" but I could end up writing a novel on the honestly rather interesting history of secession in Tennessee. It wasn't a very clean split from the union like some of the other states.

The north went tarrif happy and basically deserved every BTFO the confederacy could deliver them. It is sad that Dixie couldn't prevail, but the good men rarely do

Yeah, but at least they put up a good fight

Attached: 901bbe01b1bbc2c8f950dec620d99df8.jpg (1280x754, 138K)

Reminds me of one of the first songs I ever heard as a child. Johnny Horton was a legend and the lyrics are fair to both sides of the war.

youtube.com/watch?v=eZDoceYPmD0

and something Russian becuase I'm glad a based Ruskie knows who the good guys actually were

Attached: 1534439005376.jpg (2305x1100, 424K)

Attached: 1538628770754.jpg (1693x2011, 341K)

Love that one. My fav is still either Wait for the Wagon or the Bonnie Blue Flag.

>Be South
>Have a shit ton of tobacco, cotton fields
>Instead of importing indentured servants from Europe and pick your own cotton you import tons of niggers
>Breed them like fucking crazy
>Time comes when people want to end slavery and send them back to their countries so that we can become more self reliant and wouldn't have to deal with niggers in the future
>Get butt-hurt and throw a secession fit about "muh states rights" to continue slavery so you can keep importing niggers and breeding them like crazy thus exacerbating the nigger problem until America ends up like Haiti or other Caribbean colonies where the black population outnumbers the whites
>Start the civil war by attacking Fort Sumter
>Get BTFO
>Call it the Northern War of Aggression because you're a sore loser
>Kill Lincoln before he could send blacks back to Africa

Fast forward 150+ years later:

>Be South in modern times
>Southern States have the lowest average incomes, highest rates of poverty, obesity, worst education systems, highest infant mortality rates, worst infrastructure, filled to the brim with niggers, white trash, and rednecks
>Most Southern states have an HDI (quality of life) and life expectancy on par with that of 3rd world nations
>Literal laughing stock of America and responsible for almost every negative stereotype about America and Americans
>the south is collectively a 3rd world shithole
>"You fuckin up north italian/irish people aint white, the south is better than you filthy mongrelz cuz we're true muricans and not yancucks, that's why we love our niggers and even breed with them too"

Attached: dixie.jpg (750x698, 340K)

Thanks! Its a shame Russia supported the wrong side back then... I wish that could be changed.

Attached: 1518742383427.jpg (900x693, 235K)

AWAY DOWN SOUTH IN THE LAND OF TRAITORS,
RATTLESNAKES AND ALLIGATORS,

I understand your hatred, man, but the South was really something during the Civil War. They chose to fight for their land and their freedom in spite of all odds. Yeah, that's a shame that they have lost, but going to war when you know you can't win is something worth respecting. I wish more people had this kind of mentality nowadays. Maybe we wouldn't be in such a mess.

Attached: 1518742751812.jpg (940x723, 265K)

>that Full Moon flag
Cleburne's boys were hardcore. Based Irishman.

> russian flag unrelated

>dixie thread made by a literal vatnik
Checks out. Now crawl back to your collective shit holes.

the south didn't start the war over slaves. It fired on Fort Sumter over Northen Taxes
abbevilleinstitute.org/review/ft-sumter-the-first-act-of-aggression/

They fought for the freedom to not be told that slavery was illegal.

>muh no Secession clause
The USA was born from receding from Britain. It was a voluntary union. The idea that states can't leave a union they entered of their own accord is outrageous.

I'd rather stay here. Come back when you can think of an argument that isn't an ad hominem.

Yeah... Your point being?

>t. nigger lover

Attached: ta-government-that-fears-arms-in-the-hands-of-its-15754075-1.png (530x523, 466K)

>brings niggers to america in the first place

>>Time comes when people want to end slavery and send them back to their countries so that we can become more self reliant and wouldn't have to deal with niggers in the future
>Get butt-hurt and throw a secession fit about "muh states rights" to continue slavery so you can keep importing niggers

I stopped reading right there

1. sending them back is a revisionist meme
2. importing slaves was outlawed at least 10 years before the civil war started so your rant on that part is wrong too

not even going to entertain anymore half thought drivel

Lincoln had no intention of banning slavery dipshit. He was fully prepared to screw over black people to keep the Union whole.

They weren't fighting for their rights. Enslaving others is not a right.

>t. Genetic materialist

youtube.com/watch?v=yTwJvVTQ6-0

The president doesn't make amendments you retard.

>Muh Enslaving others
Most Southerners owned no slaves.

Tennessee reporting in

>Amendments
Who the fuck mentioned amendments?

Friendly Yankee bump

Attached: yanlee.jpg (474x340, 45K)

Well, you can't really judge a man of the 19th century based on modern ideals. Today its a taboo, but back then it was an acceptable thing. Imagine the government trying to ban something like meat for example, what would your actions be?

Virginia fag reporting in

Attached: 1512531920383.jpg (726x960, 160K)

>raises an army, marches South
>kills 300,000 white southerners.
>sets niggers free

Attached: 1518473325562.jpg (2100x2100, 695K)

Attached: columbiaburning.jpg (720x484, 258K)

>war crimes are ok if we do them

Lincoln wanted to send them back to where they came from you retard. That's why liberia exists today. You killed him before he could do that because you don't like losing.

youtube.com/watch?v=v3JaosE-gZE

youtube.com/watch?v=S4fnRt779Gk

THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN

I've always quite liked that painting, could one of you fine gents give me a basic gestalt about what its subject is?

Attached: 1533704503748.jpg (2560x1321, 1.06M)

Cossacks are having a border skirmish with Chinks

no no no son. you have to listen to it LIVE

youtube.com/watch?v=jREUrbGGrgM

you can feel the soul in the live version

Friendly reminder that if the democrats want to go a second round we will beat them again.

MAGA

Attached: 6 More Years.png (960x952, 1.36M)

CT fag here. Lee sucked dick and Davis was corrupt. Jackson was the best the south had to offer.

If it was a voluntary union they would have specifically put it in the Constitution like they did in the Articles of Confederation

He had plans to the day he died

Are you saying the Union wasn't voluntary? Then how the fuck was it created then? The 13 Colonies agreed to come together. That is a voluntary act.

I think if the men who fought this war could come together again as brothers, then we who never smelt the fray have no right to carry on the fight in their name, particularly in such a fruitless manner as is our want.
youtube.com/watch?v=1ZxMDZ3TdZM

Attached: civil_war_vets.jpg (1536x2048, 229K)

Picture depicts soldiers as men
>Dixie fielding boys for battle
Damn fine boys though

White prosperity and white wealth must be built by whites and whites only, no way to defend a country that based its society on slavery and global trade.

People here belive the confederacy was the redpill, but the union was.
youtube.com/watch?v=yavz9rzaOSY

Attached: 1535389456763.jpg (500x522, 89K)

>get slaughtered repeatedly even with their retard screech
>get their lands destroyed repeatedly
Southerners and Russians have a lot in common

Attached: 1531487117224.jpg (550x676, 196K)

I hear a lot of those songs a lot due to working for a historical society and living near a battlefield. I used to make Civil War presentations for school as a kid that wouldn't fly in schools today too.

Slavery was dying out in the south anyway. Really it was dumb for either side to make a big deal about it. The north had plenty of time to slowly do away with slavery and the south was beginning to do the same before the government sped up the process.

Hello brother

The point is fighting for what you believe in.
Yeah, modern schools will hardly tolerate it. People have become too soft to hear out a contradicting opinion.

If the south sucks, can you riddle me why there are so many damned yankees living amongst us?

Fuck there are more yankees in Atlanta than negroes now.....

Attached: 1537654259269.png (534x321, 9K)

>but going to war when you know you can't win is something worth respecting

How is fighting an unwinable war something even remotely worth respecting? It will only end up fucking you economy and causing untold casualties and suffering among your population.

War should only ever be used as a last resort in order to protect vital national interests and secure the welfare of the population (like stopping an ongoing genocide of your people) in the face of unreasonable enemies.

Fighting against all odds leaves a legacy, it shows that the nation had something they valued more than their own lives, something they were ready to die for.

Southerners who still hold animosity for the civil war are fucking faggots but no one can deny the confederates fought well with limited supplies and less men

>muh slavery

The only anti-union film I've seen was "The outlaw Josey Wales."
Quick, recommend me a good film that showcases confederate aesthetics, they don't necessarily need to be the good guys in the film

>riddle muh... muh smartnetiness... comic books.

Nationalism can be attained through means other than unreasonable violence.

Well, if a nation just gives up on its identity, its showing that its something not worth fighting for. When you fight though, you set an example, you show that ideas surpass odds.

The interest is still there with kids. The trick is getting parents to bring the kids to events because schools don't do shit anymore.

Most southerners don't hold any animosity and saying the south will rise again is mostly just trolling yankees fall for even decades later.

Gods and Generals, Gettysburg

This virtue signaling meme is so stale.

Attached: 2d30badfdd9c9fe82750581facbfe90d1d441044_1_600x522.jpg (600x522, 107K)

Even if the south had won they'd still be surrounded by niggers

Kek

It's all so tiresome.... every god damn thread i have to explain this stupid god damn bullshit to you fucking retarded ass murderin' yankee sons of bitches.

Almost all Southerns agree Boothe killing Lincoln was a bad thing for the South. His action was not sanctioned by the CSA govt and was only a small conspiracy of a few men.

Let a long the fact Lincoln had decided long before that it was economically and logistically unfeasible to send niggers back.

Attached: Seal_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America.svg.png (2000x2000, 1.08M)

You are retarded for arguing with a troll we tried the servants but no one wanted to be one when land was so cheap

*let alone

Attached: 15584.png (444x716, 349K)

Lincoln was trying to deport the blacks until the day he died. The only thing that stopped him was an autistic southerner.

I was just trying to defend Dixie. I guess I better leave.

>First conscription law in North American history
see: Militia Act of 1792
Secession is an implicit extra-legal matter. The CSA argued the North's repeated violations of the Constitution warranted a breaking of the compact.
>Jefferson Davis allowed his wealthy friends to evade the draft
So did Lincoln, it was one reason behind the NYC draft riots.
>Took away just as many civil liberties as Lincoln
Maybe so, wartime measures and unlike Lincoln he actually had the constitutional authority to suspend habeas corpus when he did.
>Had no plans to remove niggers, on the other hand, wanted to EXPAND niggers to the Southwest.
Slaves, yes
>Robert E. Lee is considered a hero for not attacking his state when plenty of Southerners proudly fought for the USA to put their state back in place
Yes there were remote hillbillies who sided with the Union even if it meant their inbred sisters marrying niggers.
>The Constitution has no calls for secession or nullification
Explained above

He seriously wasn't. The entire reason Booth even chimped out is because Lincoln confirmed blacks were here to stay and would be given rights. Even in Lincoln's most pro-deportation moments he only was interested in sending back blacks who wanted to leave and wouldn't force those that don't. A small event called the Trail of Tears put a bad taste in America's mouth for forcing a massive group of people to move.

In his last speech he advocated negro suffrage, it's what drove Booth to assassinate him.

Lincoln baited them into attacking Ft. Sumter to justify invading the South so he could free the niggers.

You people have done enough you don’t realize the tsar at the time was best friends with Lincoln and threatened Britain and France with war if they helped the confederacy

Americans never wanted Africans on the Continent. Why would they after the countless wars against the native populations? Further the practice of slavery was already out of favor in the Americas at the time of the Revolution.

Instead, the slave trade was patronized by happy merchants who owned the ships that engaged in that practice. The slave trade was more prominent in the southern parts of the Americas which were less sparsely populated by Europeans. In contrast North America was heavily populated by Europeans and the need for such a labor force did not exist but for the small minority of cash croppers. Despite this, somehow the trade was permitted to continue. I will point anons to the population numbers of happy merchants in the releva t years since the American Revolution in the port city of Charleston, SC a major hub of the slave trade.

It is a tragedy that State's rights issues under the Constitution were mixed up with the trade of Africans during the events that led to the Civil War. Had there been no slave trade as much European settlers wanted, the United States' federal government would likely have been much smaller in scope and limited in power as the results of the Civil War and the enfranchisement of Africans subsequently expanded the role of the federal government to a point never envisioned by the founders. If the merchant interests had been nipped in the bud, and America populated nearly exclusively by free Europeans the need for an expansive federal government both domestically and abroad would not exist.

>You people
Yes this Russian was alive 150 some years ago and was the tsars right hand man. Stupid faggot.