Is Dylann Roof the Mesiah of our times?

Attached: 1503346468259.png (1000x685, 1.03M)

no he just another patsy

No...but he aint afraid to kick shit off

Sa traiasca Dylan Viteazul!

Forgot my based Orthodox pic.

Attached: E09D2B49-9A7E-4ED2-B864-EF13354D0CA3.jpg (720x813, 179K)

No he's not. He completely missed the point and went after innocent people. I don't condone what he did, but it would have been less bad if he went to a high crime area, waited until someone threatened him for his race and tried to attack him, then act in self defense. Attacking people at a church, people who invited him into their group to study the Bible, was wrong.

Hell no. He killed the wrong nigs. He murdered church-going septugenarians instead of ghetto trash hoods. Had he gone to the ghetto he could have gotten 100 or more with a little planning and forethought. He chose a handful of the most decent, upstanding, and sympathetic victims possible instead of a greater number of those whose abscence would have made the world a better place.

You -> bottom of pic
Dylan -> top part

Attached: E25DBB8F-C004-4015-9553-ABDF2D9322DF.jpg (711x872, 240K)

I see. Which verse in the Bible are you using to justify this?

Jesus never had a bible to justify himself. Why do you?

Attached: A010BEE3-601E-49C8-8EEB-F5F35419AF4A.jpg (1024x268, 44K)

*shrug* If you're going by the ten commandments Dylan should at the very least be at the bottom. I wouldn't know where I would be, but sometimes I feel like I'm already at the bottom; hell to me is being in a perpetual state of dissatisfaction.

Look you want to be an NPC, be my guest. Some of us like reading between the lines as well, that’s all.

Attached: 4DAD139A-D1C4-403D-9F91-AF74D5F4FF2F.jpg (683x1024, 391K)

Attached: 1535804931953.jpg (334x506, 42K)

You have to be 18 to post here

NPC's lack the mental fortitude to explain why they're dissatisfied. They just know they're outraged and know a few basic talking points. You have no argument as to why Dylan Roof would be in heaven (he wouldn't, his actions were immoral) and why I'd be in hell (you don't even know me). You haven't provided any source for your claim other than to say 'because I say so'. just like a NPC.

Attached: 147685853673675464563573473573573734.jpg (400x400, 49K)

fuck off

Yeah thanks for the riveting self expression regarding the Ten Commandments #2619. You can resume your AI holding pattern now. I’ve completed your quest.

Attached: 000dylnaldtruoof.png (300x302, 218K)

Ok, well, if Islam is the true religion I may have just doomed myself to hell with this one.

Attached: 5fdgkja;sljgsadlf;asdfsad.jpg (220x212, 12K)

The only true religion is beeing yourself, buddy.

Attached: 454D3EAA-F0AB-425C-A625-F1ED2189D65B.jpg (300x407, 73K)

Heh, you really set yourself up for a "I'm not your buddy, friend" response, but I won't do that.

Good. Keep fighting your AI programming.

Dylan found a church full of good living inocent coloured folk. He picked them because that would cause more back lash. Make no mistake he wanted to start a race war. He knew he had to target respected coloured folk because if he shot a few gang bangers in a crack house that will do nothing

But black nationalists have no love for Uncle Toms. That’s why I have a theory he was actually a black nationalist double agent that was actually a white nationalist triple agent. I know it’s complicated but bear with me I haven’t even gotten to the part about the anunnaki involvement.

Dylan Roof
>kills a dozen black churchgoers
Anderson Breivik
>kills 70 white traitors
I'll leave it up to you

And you still think he would be in heaven?

Nope. He's a liberal piece of shit that didn't believe in liberty for American niggers. Probably a Tim McVeigh psyop.

That’s not fair Dylan’s just a boi. He just needed to grow up and hone his skills.

Yes. You would not believe what the anunnaki are up to.

John 5:31

His sister would go off in the sac. Thats about all I know. Dylan if you're reading this I want to bust a nut in your little sister

Well if pussy ass John said it...

Dylan Roof is a false flag NPC.

>the Virgin Roof
> the Chad Brevik

I see. Must...resist...the NPC urge... to... call you... racist.... AHHH it burns!

Jesus Christ said it.

Weird how all these mass shooters never go after jews.

He looks like a 50yr old androgynous librarian with a drinking problem.

No but seriously the anunnaki are an alien race from Nibiru that are genetically manipulating us like cattle and most shitskins are a byproduct of this genetic experimentation. They want to drown out the world in as many whacky races (the biological type, not the tf2 maps) as possible so that they are better able to blend in and cause division amongst us for easier culling. These genetic footsoldiers also act like incognito terminators that can infiltrate and be activated at any moment (NPCs or bugmen...still some “defects” to physical appearance).

Dylan was a pure human who knew this and fought back the only way he instinctually knew. He bought humanity some time, however little.

Bodaproste.

Attached: B8194701-741F-49C0-9F9C-B4B34BE9E8DA.jpg (712x630, 30K)

Sure he did, John. Sure he did.

He's just another southern faggot

His goal was to start a race war, if he killed a bunch of gang bangers there would just be more to take their place by tomorrow and nothing would have changed. He also said that the people he took out were a vital part of BLM in that state, it wasn't just random church goers.

>the joos
Maybe they're not as deranged as Jow Forums

Not all of them.

Attached: EE1C5618-0992-41A4-8414-486C70C783CC.jpg (480x360, 44K)

It's funny, it would seem a white person acting in self defense from a dark skinned attacker would be more likely to provoke a race war. At least if you look at the people Black Lives Matter overwhelmingly support who are killed (usually in self defense).

who?

>It's funny, it would seem a white person acting in self defense from a dark skinned attacker would be more likely to provoke a race war.
No way, whites are total cowards nowadays, all they care about in general is being comfortable. Thousands of white woman are raped by black men every year and white men do nothing, if they even know it's happening. White people only react when they are personally under attack, it's nigh impossible to get a group reaction out of them because most don't or are to scared to even say white people are being persecuted.

Make bowl cuts great again

Muh boi Dylann the nigger slayer

How do you know they were innocent?

Attached: Donald Trump Dylann Roof.jpg (863x557, 191K)

You can always count on those dirty gypsies to do and appreciate the dirty work.

Attached: 4841.png (612x716, 359K)

No, he killed old church niggers. Not even violent street niggers.

>he killed old church niggers. Not even violent street niggers.
what's the difference?

>'t-the only reason he killed elderly black church-goers (who were so nice to him he almost decided not to go through with it) rather than gang-bangers isn't because he's a giant pussy but because he wanted to choose the victims most likely to spark a race war'

This is line of reasoning is retarded. With blacks it actually seems the more innocent the victims the less they riot. Why do you think the Michael Brown case caused riots but Eric Garner didn't. Despite polls showing most whites were sympathetic to the latter but not the former.

it lead to taking down the confederate flag on public ground and the confederate statues drama ongoing.
dyro started the fire and its flames are with us today.

>Despite polls showing most whites were sympathetic to the latter but not the former.
pull a dyro everyday and see what happens