Tfw you see con-men and virtue signallers where everyone else sees just virtue

>tfw you see con-men and virtue signallers where everyone else sees just virtue
>tfw you're so blackpilled that you see people defending pic related only because they want to spread their legs for him
What did you do to me, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1539274389146.jpg (960x960, 72K)

ET didn't grow up at all the kid looks fine though

wtf is that a shop? Who is this guy and why is he hanging with handicapped pül always!

Welcome to hell buddy, you never leave

Money, fame, and women.

I hate this motherfucker! fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk

Attached: 1533937744172.gif (250x148, 488K)

>christcucks will still say that banning abortion is a good thing
lmao enjoy your brazil utopia full of genetic defects

enjoy a country full of degenerates

this man is a hero

wh-what...
heh is that real?

Attached: distress.jpg (312x260, 27K)

>what is eugenism
the whore you call mother should have aborted you

Guy is a modern day PT Barnum showing off freakshow abominations for the shocked ganders and easy shekels, good for him desu

Attached: bushcraft.gif (320x240, 2.3M)

It's Humbug from the X-Files.

Attached: American Psycho.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

It's real and someone's had sex with her.
What's your excuse for being a virgin?

We gave you the truth. That guy is a total asshat

Elaborate

This guy is trying to change people's perception if disabled people, to see the human in them. He's unironically a better person than 99 percent of other people. What have you done in your life that follows Christ's teachings like this man?

Imagine projecting so hard that you think someone just being a nice person is actually them being a con artist lmao

>only because they want to spread their legs for him
Come on now we aren't tha-

Attached: 1537501845253.png (547x653, 475K)

Attached: Francisco_de_Goya,_Saturno_devorando_a_su_hijo_(1819-1823).jpg (1616x2889, 546K)

wow he's ugly

the virgin scrotumbaby vs the chad freak whisperer

how do you know that these people do not suffer? many of them cant even talk. I mean, there are those flat head ones who are not even conscious so they are not even aware of their state and cant feel suffering.
how is it moral to let people suffer?

Who is this creepy motherfucker, why does YouTube recommend him to me, and why is he so creepy?

disabled people like this little creature aren't normal humans user. their brains are partially developed at best.

>dabs on retards
>makes tons of money
>probably fucks them too

Attached: based.jpg (1291x840, 464K)

>bottom row second from left
>The Family that Adopted Six Blind Children
Please, PLEASE tell me they make them dress up as mice. Not like the little blind buggers would notice

are his videos monetized

I didn't think the NPC meme was real until I looked deep into his eyes.

Even if they weren't, I'm sure he has a Patreon like every other "professional" youtuber

he's clearly Scandinavian so there's a good chance he is actually just THAT nice

ever notice how ugly people are usually cunts and pretty people are usually very kind? it's almost like the external is a reflection of the inner often times

>SBSK is now officially a 501c3 nonprofit. 100% of the ad revenue generated from this channel goes to the nonprofit so we can continue to make these videos. We also use these funds to provide grants for those in need. Thanks for your support.

take that you bitter ugly cynics

it's cruel to keep these things alive

just let them be normal infants. if they don't die after not being on life support for the first 2 years of their life then all is well.

Attached: huge_head.png (1887x1146, 2.91M)

He's CEO of said non-profit, he takes a salary

its nigger monkey

Do you think he ever had handicapped pussy?

If pics like these don't make one support abortion and post-birth abortion Sparta style, you are without hope.

These things will ''live'' all their life as utter failures and they have to build an alternative reality to cope with how worthless and disgusting they are. Also the lives of their healthy parents will be ruined forever.

I HAVE A THEORY!!!
I think that he is a mormon or jehovah witness or some weird cultish religious person.
He has the look of a very religious person I have experience them when I used to be religious. He isn't fazed by disgusting retards so he must be stuck in an illusion world making him immune to their grossness, were he might see the buety of the soul rather than the mutant who should be purged for its heresy for simply existing. I also think he wants to be a host for a kids show this is a hunch he just has that fucked up vibe. He is probably married or soon to be married to a crazy religious cunt and will produce Hwhite babies for the future something something.
In short I think he's legit but, super religious with a weird dream and fucks a woman missionary who might get off to an alpha chad who is nice to retards and treats them nice even though as I said before that this is heresy.

AYY