Proud Boys are the baddies, faggots! Or are you too NPC-tiered to understand this?

Proud Boys are the baddies, faggots! Or are you too NPC-tiered to understand this?

Attached: 1CCE1952-706F-477F-99C6-FBD55BF49A00.jpg (750x850, 515K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dXpffMXUcAg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did your inner dialog tell you to post that? Oh wait, you don't have one.

Found the NPC. That was easy.

Attached: D8A0F846-32DD-485E-AEF3-813FF2DF5CDD.png (374x229, 29K)

Based Negro White Supremacists, bashing commie kikes and fags. The road to American Imperium is paved with the bricks used by mullato neo-nazis to smash antifa.

>Proud Goys

>Assault people first and win
>Leftists: "FUCK YEAH! BE AFRAID FASH, VIOLENCE IS NEEDED TO PREVENT A FOURTH REICH #BASHTHEFASH #PUNCHANAZI"
>Assault people first and lose
>Lefitsts: "THEY'RE A HATE GROUP, BAN THEM! THEY STRUCK US FIRST I SWEARRRR"

Take the L, losers.

ANTIFA IS GETTING ITS ASS KICKED BY THE FUCKING DWEEBS WHO SANG THAT UHURU SONG

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're not using that meme right, you just made yourself look like an NPC, report back to HQ to receive the latest update.

youtube.com/watch?v=dXpffMXUcAg
YOU CANT BEAT THESE FAGGOTS AND YOU WANTED A CIVIL WAR

Proud Boys are the only ones defending us from the psychos in lawless liberal cities.

Attached: 1539039445517.webm (848x464, 970K)

This so much this

BASED black man spotted! So fuckin based and epic! liberals heads explode when they see him! lib status: OWNED!

This user is unironically triggered by a black guy in a Trump hat.

I like this song!

lol I know right literally makes libcucks heads explode XD so fucking triggered those leftist snowflakes

To be fair, it's pretty hard to fight against a group of complete dorks when you're an angry std-infected antifa LGBTBBQQQ2S+ leftist who has to routinely dilate xher open wound.

fuck I got it stuck in my head goddamnit i played myself again

Most correct answer yet. They are hired by Soros to attack the neo klansmen who are also paid by Soros to start shit with everyone and everything. Good thing it only happened in worthless cities like Portland.

I hope a Proud Boy cracks your skull open

Attached: W2103.webm (1500x1000, 2.2M)

And you're still seething.

NPCs are mere catalysts for the fulfillment of PCs desire.
Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the controller.

so fuckin epic!

That black white supremacist in a Maga hat.
Wait, wut? Also no turn on red in background. Some smiles had

Is there even any proof that they are funded by soros?

The left is beyond fucking retarded.

>Yes, I now believe the Proud Boys are the bad guys, when will someone do something about them?

Attached: 1539292915984.png (636x773, 14K)

I don't like you guys, but I'm glad that you're making antifa kvetch. You don't strike first, they always do. The unhinged left always admits it if they win, and they immediately lie if they lose.

Antifa will always lose because they're mentally ill people who fight for a falsehood. The only thing that they'll increase is their student debt.

>Soros pays 2 opposing groups to go out and beat the shit out of each other
Pretty Chad if you ask me

Portland Antifa hang out at Hungry Tiger and other shit bars with vegan menues.

Give em time to make one.

that guy is probably the best and least faggy proud boy

>I don't like you guys

Why? I'm not a bad guy.

I would go tell you dilate your open wound now, but it's probably caked up with pus. How did you feel after taking an ineffective surgery that ceased your genetic legacy, never made you happy, and permanently made you ugly?

This is obvious. Soros funds the Proud Boys in their nazi polos.
>inb4 source faggots

Only the fact that Soros backs nearly every activist activity. Besides, proud boys are too convenient just like the alt right which we know doesn't even exist.

You aren't bad, I think you'll all good people fighting against a den of hedonistic liars. I just disagree with some of your views, but I still think highly of you.

It's going to be a hard battle, but truth always prevails.

you fucking commies are sealing your own deaths you know, 3.5 more weeks

*you're

This is a post-ironic ironic parody right?

antifa are cobra. proud boys are G.I joe.

Attached: antifa_rocked.webm (640x360, 1.2M)

it seems to be a parody but I could see the proud boys actually using it

Self defense against violent lefties = badies

NPCs are out in full force today

Attached: NYCAntifaBTFO.webm (640x360, 2.88M)

From what I can tell the proud boys are the response to antifa violence. But its the wrong response. Part of what made the election cycle so great was watching the left shoot themselves in the foot by defending antifa rioting. Now we have rightwing mouthbreathers that ironically 88 in public and want to use the same leftists (((protest))) tactics. If you participate in a protest at all you are scum. You get nothing done, halt progress and make it harder on everyone else.

Attached: 1533147685093.jpg (753x707, 331K)

With a LEFT no less!

That's what you're gonna say when your brains are on the pavement

its only really portland which seem to be some CIA experiment

>OMGWTF NOOO, A TASTE OF OUR OWN MEDICINE

Fucking stupid commies, lets take this hot already huh? You dumb fucks, get your best ANTIFA gunfighters together and we'll get our worst and we can see what happens.

Attached: VzuqT.gif (320x300, 1.5M)

The only people they are attacking are extremely violent and call for assassinations and revolution constantly. There a stark contrast between proud boys and antifa. The news reporting on this has been absolutely terrible. Antifa literally go out and commit crime.

>stomping people already on the ground is self defense I swear
That's just going over the line my dude. You are making people go against you because you're acting like niggers.

CTR/Shareblue/CREW/American Bridge is starting back up all over Jow Forums since the mid-term elections are less than 1 month away.

Attached: 1539558542821.jpg (1608x1920, 1.15M)

proud boys are pro homosexual pro miscegenation pro tattoos pro debauchery they are basically libshits who vote for the rich to keep destroying the middle class and working class

antifa threw something at them. Kinda looks like a bottle and then they got their teeth kicked in by the proud boys.

Attached: faggot.jpg (914x919, 76K)

HAHAHAHAHAHA

It's a mob street fight there are virtually no rules it's a miracle that they haven't shot each other yet

Attached: 1471605173915.jpg (604x504, 106K)

this one fucked up

PROUD BOYS BTFO AUNTIE FA FAGGOTS

FAT KEVIN FROM THE TOP ROPE!

Cry moar faggot

A half ass left and antifa went flying

KEKISTANI FALSE FLAGGER

t. faggot spic proudboy

threw a missile

one must disable one's attacker

The absolute OPTICS of rich White kids in Black, attacking Bayst Minorities with MAGA hats on, and calling THEM "Nazis". You couldn't write this shit as a screenplay.

Attached: ANTIFAISSHIT.png (360x240, 96K)

Sounds made up

You are trying too hard, it's obvious that the NPC meme hit you deep.

Attached: 1539634786334.png (880x664, 42K)

I can't stand (((Gavin McCinnes))) or Proud Goys. But they serve a purpose....and they knock the shit out of Antifa on the regular.

I'd share a foxhole with those faggots.

>muh harry potter
Wut

Youd kill to have my life
WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE

Proud goy here AMA

Antifa is paid to bash the fash
waitaminit, no fash. this doesn't look good. they're just hitting innocent people
invent proudboys
where the fuck do these guys come from?
who willingly goes out and does shit like this?
half of them look like they were given a free day off of their prison sentence
dress them up in trump hats and have them carry around trump flags.
basically just portray them as regular healthy american males(the enemy)
show them looking for trouble
media calls them white supremacists
hey look bad guys
antifa to the rescue

it's so obvious and tiring

I do feel like this antifa and proudboys sheninagans is a expirement by the government. They wondering if more groups will come into being and be independent.

this guy gets it

Attached: 4841.png (501x716, 353K)

unfortunately their optics are noticeably too multi-cultural for the hero story to hold up. every image of Antifa is always hordes of weak bitch assed suburban white boys. the "proud boys" on the other hand always have at least one person of color in their pictures. sometimes more.

it's hard for normies to believe that the multi-cultural group are nazis.

In their defense though, since the hardcore far right stopped doing irl shit a LOT of actual white nationalists and nazis have infiltrated groups like proud boys as a way to have cover for themselves

So at this point yeah proud boys are pretty close to being nazis.

the classic jewish trick, finance both sides to let them kill each other and gather their shekels afterwards.

I knew something had to be up. Shits been worse than a raid around here lately.

It's great optics. A bunch of working glass goyim of different races banding together to stomp commies, faggots and jews who think they own the place.

Like it or not the Proud Goys have it going on right now.

TWP was fun while it lasted, but it wasn't sustainable because anything explicitly white will be shoahed. Implicitly white espousing white values and encouraging white behaviour among the races is probably as good as it is going to get.

Attached: CommiesBTFO.gif (420x315, 1.91M)

>that moment of realization on that Antifa fag's face when he gets knocked the fuck out!

Never gets old.

Attached: I Immediately Regret This Decision Anchorman.png (500x468, 128K)

w*ite people are dogs, attacking their own people like this

what's your jihad? fighting your own fagottry?

I'm sure you have lots of personal experience in the matter all the way in ausfailia

Its going to get even worse the closer to poll day it gets.

t. Firmware 6.000.001

Upgrade your firmware NPC, The new Firmware includes understanding of the NPC meme and it added new 'catchy' responses.

the narrative is shifting is it?

S O Y daddy's money commie cuck libshits vs the actual working class.webm

proud boys are fags, but they're doing something. Can you say that about yourself, anons?

proud boys and antifa are different sides of the same coin

>Proud Boys are the baddies, faggots! Or are you too NPC-tiered to understand this?
Isn't it weird that, when asked by a left wing jewish journalist, the people of Charolttesville were scared of antifa rather than nazis on the eve of Unite The Right 2?

>everybody is paid by george soros!!
get a fucking grip anons

I don't live in a libshit city so the opportunity isn't there. I hate communists but I'm not going to drive six hours just to punch some.

If butt secks with your bros wasn't mandatory I would probably join proud boys.

>when you forget to install your updates

so you should let antifa harass normal people on streets and live scared?

Attached: girl antifa BFTO.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

Anyone who is an obvious shill posting on Jow Forums, never directly respond to them. They get paid for the direct replies they get. They screenshot the replies and send them in e-mail and it affects how much CREW/Shareblue/CTR retards get paid.

Top kek

no one of the guys was one of the first proudboys, the taller guy.