The Curse strikes again

The Curse strikes again.

Attached: Untitled.png (637x253, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6277779/Julia-Louis-Dreyfus-sister-44-dies-seizure-overdosing-cocaine-alcohol.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocaethylene
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6277779/Julia-Louis-Dreyfus-sister-44-dies-seizure-overdosing-cocaine-alcohol.html

how the fuck you overdose on cocaine
you gotta do a ton

you just answered your own question

One less Jew. Another good news day.

>t. degenerate

Attached: tay-feat1.jpg (650x429, 30K)

Womp womp. Too bad it wasn't her.

Is she of the famous Louis-Dreyfus family?
The commodity giant?

Very sad, money doesn't bring happiness I guess.

Actually her entire family are fanitical devout Catholics. Catholic is not much better frankly, but if you are going to use the the 'everybody is a Jew' meme at least try to get your facts right once in a while. It is getting really worn out by wannabe kidlets like (You).

Julia has became just another libtard protesting subjects that don't really exist in her life, while her family gets killed by Mexican cartels drugs. to bad, i used to like her.

I'm sorry but the Louis-Dreyfus family is famously Jewish, the US branch was established as they fled Europe for being Jews.

>degeberate Yid kills self
Ohhhhhh noooo

Attached: ThatSucks.jpg (608x541, 31K)

I’m not a doctor but I can only assume by doing a ton

SO WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH OVERDOSING?

Attached: 1527433829129.jpg (637x622, 47K)

it warms my heart to know that spic cartels are indirectly responsible for just as many overdoses among wealthy jews as they are among the white working class

It didn’t strike her hard enough because she survived the cancer diagnosis

Her heart was probably weakened by, you know, decades of cocaine abuse.

Attached: b610cbdba8b8790d2ae199916e06c9e1--seinfeld-elaine-so-funny.jpg (236x177, 8K)

That sucks. I'm not gonna laugh at her for her sister's death. She probably tried to talk to her sister about how much coke she was doing over the years, and the sister didnt listen.

I had a friend who would do coke and he drank a lot to offset the hyper shakes from the coke. He just ended up doing a lot of both. He had to go dry up, and to this day shakes his head at how much money and time he wasted on coke and whisky.

If She was feeding her sister's habit, it will haunt her until her dying day. She should have dragged her sister in to get clean.

No, they're not. Her mother occasionally took her to Unitarian services as a kid, but the Dreyfus family are a well-known French and Alsatian Jewish bloodline.

who

44 and leaving behind nephews, nieces and dogs.

RIP cool wine aunt.

Illuminati sacrifice. With veep being dead and gone, she had to do something to get back into the limelight.

HER NOSE WAS TOO BIG
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

And alcohol. She could have suffocated on her own vomit. News doesn't go into detail.

> The commodity giant?
no, she's sister of the jewess comedian Julia Louis-Dreyfus so she probably wasn't rich but definitely not poor if she's hanging out at campsites snorting coke and drinking alcohol

also notice they didn't rule out fentanyl

who the fuck does coke before a hike in norcal is a better question

Combo, my man.

Lots of ethanol + many drugs, will kill you.

>cocaine on camping trip
w h a t

TRUMP GETS ANOTHER ONE!

Cocaine and ethanol react in the bloodstream and form a sort of super intoxicant
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocaethylene

idiot. they are old school NY shipping industrialist

good point

>Some studies suggest that consuming alcohol in combination with cocaine may be more cardiotoxic than cocaine and "it also carries an 18 to 25 fold increase over cocaine alone in risk of immediate death".

Picture of Louis-Dreyfuss’ Sister’s murderer

Tfw it’s not Sam Hyde for once

Attached: 83E128B9-99ED-4F8A-B065-EC84FCB2C058.jpg (250x333, 26K)

Cocaine isn't an outdoors drug, wtf. Are there a bunch of cokeheads that go out in the woods to do coke now?

Everyone knows that weed, shrooms, and acid are the camping drugs

The alcohol prevents the liver from metabolising the cocaine and it just builds up in the blood stream

Can we just search all these nihilistic retard actor’s houses for drugs in the name of public safety?

Attached: 792B8828-9CF7-44B1-826B-743346C411E1.png (750x1334, 1.81M)

who?

They were at a campsite. The better question is who the fuck parties like that when they're 44? I'm going to just assume no husband or children were left behind.

You probably never did coke so you can fight wolves and bears... Pussy.

another rich white person dies in degeneracy.

Should I feel bad? She was living life on ez mode because of her sister and she killed herself. Fuck her

> Julia is just a successful comedian!

Maybe a dingo ate her sister.

Attached: 4841.png (618x716, 359K)

This, it's like when they claim that the total capacity of a computer was all cheese pizza. She (I think) overdosed on many drugs, her heart had been weakened by prolonged use, and alcohol and coke are what is being specified.

>die of overdose innawoods
jews are not meant for the woods. FACT!

Who camps on cocaine? Camping is a relaxing time when you toke or drink, but cocaine and camping just sounds anxious and idiotic to me.

Attached: KIMG0217.jpg (1836x3264, 3.14M)